Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets Do It - PUMP 2019  (Read 565 times)
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:16:40 PM

I am still waiting for ethereum, the increase this time continues to be disturbed by the correction in the price of bitcoin.

at least this year I believe ethereum will continue to rise.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:39:42 AM

I am still waiting for ethereum, the increase this time continues to be disturbed by the correction in the price of bitcoin.

at least this year I believe ethereum will continue to rise.

It will rise and market will boom leading all the best of the coins to continue rise multiple times in quick times. So keep buying and holding your magical best of the altcoins along with btc so that you will end up making great returns in this 2019.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:02:36 AM

ETH = $500 at the end of the year
XRP = $2.5 at the end of the year
BNB = $50 (new ATH)

Grin

We just need to have a little patience though, yes we are in a bull market now but I'm expecting 2020 the year that we will witnessed another massive run.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:30:35 AM

Litecoin is the coin you want pump right now, this is going to halve first and the fomo is growing. Ethereum will pump at þe end of the year so ltc around $300 ethereum around $900

leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:41:43 AM

Lets Do It.
PUMP2019

reply your predicts about 2019 Finas Q4. price - top coins .
I just think that the price of BTC will fluctuate at 8k $ - 9k $ in Q4. that's just a rough prediction of the financial situation as well as the development of some top coins.
We will find it very difficult to see BTC return at $ 11,000 in 2019 because the volume is running out by day.
Be careful and don't cross greed at these times.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:36:07 AM

The pumping and the dumping of the coin would be possible for those only who are the high amount of crypto holding. Only they can pump the market as they want. So, while talking about the currency and the crypto market, this is the big market and traded globally. So, no single person can pump it as it wish. So, let the market take it direction as the market condition.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:04:39 AM

to be able to pump will not be as easy as you imagine, you must be able to give good news and good statements on some internet media so that it can influence traders and can trigger them to buy coins, so that it will make coin prices like bitcoin rise become expensive.
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:41:23 AM

Lets Do It.
PUMP2019

I just think that the price of BTC will fluctuate at 8k $ - 9k $ in Q4. that's just a rough prediction of the financial situation as well as the development of some top coins.
We will find it very difficult to see BTC return at $ 11,000 in 2019 because the volume is running out by day.
Be careful and don't cross greed at these times.

I think bitcoins’ price will be landing on $9.000 or more in Q4.
And other coins will be fluctuated about 15% higher or lower than its current price.  Market will not give you all the green lights it will also give you red lights. I mean green is increasing price and red is the opposite.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:09:32 AM

For me 2019 is not a good year for some altcoins to pump more but in my personal predictions probably ETH will gonna reach $400 on this year and BCH will be around $500 something like that because since both always keep making pump afterwards especially when bitcoin gradually increasing ,so there's a potential in my view.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1293

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:21:14 AM

For me 2019 is not a good year for some altcoins to pump more but in my personal predictions probably ETH will gonna reach $400 on this year and BCH will be around $500 something like that because since both always keep making pump afterwards especially when bitcoin gradually increasing ,so there's a potential in my view.
Your prediction is very close to reality, we still have more than 6 months to reach that price and BCH now trading at over $400 this year so far, while ETH was close to $300 usd, I guess that would easily be achieve considering the market has been oversold in the past, therefore we might see the opposite this year.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:44:47 PM

I think not every coin will pump in 2019. Only coins that have good project development and a good team behind it will always rise whenever there is a bull run. Coins that are mostly in the top 50 coins will always be a part of the conversation when it comes to rising to the moon during a bull run. Ethereum, XRP, Cosmos, and Waves are my favorite coins right now.

suryapro

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:32:02 PM

This is about the name Altcoin or what ?? if indeed yes, this is the time to create the top coin price. because to make a coin of your choice at the price above, it requires many parties to be interested in the coin you want to make to be the highest price.

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:38:42 PM

to be able to pump will not be as easy as you imagine, you must be able to give good news and good statements on some internet media so that it can influence traders and can trigger them to buy coins, so that it will make coin prices like bitcoin rise become expensive.
It needs to attract more investors and traders to join around, the market is really a good place to invest your money in order to pumped projects
exposures and more news and updates are needed, by doing that, target investors will be attracted and do research to start investing new money
and create a good pumped if lots of new investors will come and join.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:56:41 PM

now seems a deep corrections coming,,
try to pick in a good cryptocurrency in the deep price now, before bitcoin touch $10K and ethereum touch $500 before the end of this year buddy
Once, collecting a number of potential altcoins from now on before the increase actually comes will give us a good profit. I am personally interested in ethereum and maybe I will continue to monitor it.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:08:33 PM

Right now i think still good time to buy more some altcoin like cardano, stellar, BNB, ripple, achain and ethereum of course, those coin can make a huge potential profit when bitcoin price is more than 9K and i hope next month can happen..
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:43:06 AM

now seems a deep corrections coming,,
try to pick in a good cryptocurrency in the deep price now, before bitcoin touch $10K and ethereum touch $500 before the end of this year buddy
What deep correction are you expecting other than the one we already experienced yesterday, please do not wish for more dip, this dip is ok for now, let’s have another full increase before we see another dip. I think this dip of yesterday will make the price continue to surge higher. I believe the bull s will charge back and put the price back to it’s formal position, which it will start rising to pick more up value.

This year is  still expected to have lots of increase, and even if we don’t get the bull run year, the value that we will end the year with will be similar or close to the last ATH and by next year, the big surge that will make our profit very high will start and probably run throughout next year.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:38:49 AM

I still believe pump will continue until the end of  year 2019 although sometimes there is a bit of a dump but only temporarily I still prioritize bitcoin and ethereum as the highest coin pump until the end of year 2019
As of now its only few of coins are increasing the price so much like bitcoin and etherium, But etherium we cant feel yet abount pumping because the prices of etherium was not high enough but ill know in this year it will happen to rise the price.
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:39:20 AM

I predict Ethereum and Bitcoin to be the most expensive 2 coins, I predict Bitcoin = $ 15,000. ETH = $ 1,000, XMR = $ 500 and Ripple = $ 1
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:54:42 AM

It's going to sound boring, but I think the top 3 will remain BTC, ETH, XRP.
I think BTC and ETH can hit their ATHs again, and XRP can pass ETH to be number 2 in cap - but won't hold it and will drop down to 3 again.
Ridho_ost

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:16:03 PM

Speaking of Q4 this year, I am clearly convinced that BTC will penetrate well above 10k dollars, even breaking the 15k dollar at the end of the year.
now we see the value of BTC is very stable and doesn't fall too far, there are many possibilities that a pump will occur that is quite high
right friend. seeing the decline in bitcoin is not too severe now, maybe there will be a correction again but not too low, and this is the right time to buy, before bitcoin rises many times higher than the current price and that's very good...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: