Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad time to get into daytrading?  (Read 3900 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:52:08 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 01:39:24 AM by PuertoLibre

More practice leads to more experience in any field. Books can teach you good theories but practice will help you remember the whole life.
that is why so many people spend between $ 100 and $ 200 to try trading. have emotions, there is bitter, then a new trader should be formed.

Your right mate pratice is the best way to get an skills knowledge to analyze all mistakes as pattern how to become great trader. Losing is part of the traders because we know trading is risky job.
Without loses experience your not a real traders because as I said that is part to become great trader always be positive and becareful in every decision to avoid lot of loses.
You can read the book called "Trading in the zone by Mark Douglas" for understanding the power of mastering yourself and emotional control. Each accepted decision in the trading depends on the experience of the trader and the skills of reading charts.  Losses are part of the daily routine of any trader and I treat my trading losses as a business cost.  If you think about minimizing the risks and low-cost trading, educating yourself will help you to get better trading results with time. After understanding the hidden mystery of the crypto trading, it will be easier to make money and get the maximum available profitability. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:55:46 PM

bad time? I don't think so, for professional traders I think maybe now it can be used as one of the things that might be good for trading. market conditions are not good and can buy at low prices and sell at high prices
It is not easy to enter the market when the situation is bad, or there is a fud so prices fall.
no one can be sure that the coin will rise and the trading volume will increase.
this is very risky.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:57:28 PM

More practice leads to more experience in any field. Books can teach you good theories but practice will help you remember the whole life.
that is why so many people spend between $ 100 and $ 200 to try trading. have emotions, there is bitter, then a new trader should be formed.

Your right mate pratice is the best way to get an skills knowledge to analyze all mistakes as pattern how to become great trader. Losing is part of the traders because we know trading is risky job.
Without loses experience your not a real traders because as I said that is part to become great trader always be positive and becareful in every decision to avoid lot of loses.

And also, sometimes the TAs are not in play in some of the coins like the pumpndump coins, shitty coins and the likes. No matter how you study them by employing technical analysis, it won't work. But good background analysis to that coin will give you more chance of winning in trading. And if your instincts says that you need to get rid of them, don't think twice, sell them off and never look back.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:26:28 AM

I feel day trading is cool if you have a huge some of capital. Some days there are always positive changes in the market movement. If you trade with at least 1 btc you will be making a reasonable sum of money at the end of the day. However if you are being greedy with it you also loose a very big some too.
Although day trading is very risky, but i think if you have good knowledge about it and knows the best entry and exit in trading, then you can still make profits even if the market is very volatile. Just keep on trading and never tired of creating different experiences in trading because this will help you to develop your skills and strategies in trading to make you profitable.

The important thing in trading is knowledge, the more he can learn, the more things he can get a chance to make a profit. I believe that every people can be a good trader no matter what is the market trends. I think as long as they can analyze where the market position, he will be able to make money. Day trading can be a solution if the market is up and down every day because he can analyze the good price to get in and out. But day trading can be a bad idea if he only wants to get the profit without thinking about the chance to make a profit.
Primary mistake on most people specially to those who do just tend to start up with trading is that they do treat it as a gambling.
Trading without even knowing the most basic fundamental of it which in result they do just burn out their money and realize that they
have done it wrong.Daytrade is the most hardest part of trading basing on experience since you are dealing with active buy and sell which means
you do need to enhance up your decision making skills together with that casual technical and fundamental aspects.

I guess that if they treat trading as gambling is because they don't learn more about trading or they are only using other people analysis without doing their analysis. That will not be recommended to do because they can get lose money in anytime because they don't have a right signal or analysis from themselves.

I won't do day trading if I don't have a good reason to trade because that will only make me confuse to determine where the good price to buy or sell. I have those experience before, so I don't want to make the same mistake. Learning more about trading will be better for us because that will help us to analyze the market so we can decide to enter the market or waiting for a while.
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 01:02:59 PM

I've been studying day trading crypto on and off for about a year. Everyday i'll go into 10 or 20 coins mark their supports and resistances to get really familiar with reading charts. I've studied candlesticks, trading patterns and a lot of indicators. I'll put up a few of the indicators and go through past markets to check how they reacted previously. I then try and predict which way a coin is going. I make notes of where i would get in and get out to see if it was real what sorta success I would have.  I seemed to have it done alright so thought i would have a go with real money. I put a few hundred pounds in and the first few days i think I was very sporadic and kept trying to put money in everywhere i thought i saw something. It didn't go too well. This week I calmed down and said i'd only do a few trades a day where I really concentrated and really thought it out. Every time I put my money in it would start to go well, all the indicators pointed to success then all of a sudden it would plummet out of nowhere. I'm wondering is this a bad market to start learning to day trade in or do I just need more practice. Also any tips?
I think if you see your statement there is no bad market, it's just that it might be necessary to learn more deeply in trading skills, because right now I think in trading will not be able to get profits continuously, also failed. so how do we run trading skills to get profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:41:47 PM

snipped...
I think if you see your statement there is no bad market, it's just that it might be necessary to learn more deeply in trading skills, because right now I think in trading will not be able to get profits continuously, also failed. so how do we run trading skills to get profit.
How will wanted that our trading life will be easy and profitable but that not what it seems to be, all must have to suffer such losses in order to grow and take a lesson from? Even though we have that knowledge and skill but it is not a guarantee that we will never be in losing, yet to make it at a low percentage. Day trading is a risky thing to work with and even expert can't take it easy how much more if we are still learning, it for sure we will be losing.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:32:59 PM

I've been studying day trading crypto on and off for about a year. Everyday i'll go into 10 or 20 coins mark their supports and resistances to get really familiar with reading charts. I've studied candlesticks, trading patterns and a lot of indicators. I'll put up a few of the indicators and go through past markets to check how they reacted previously. I then try and predict which way a coin is going. I make notes of where i would get in and get out to see if it was real what sorta success I would have.  I seemed to have it done alright so thought i would have a go with real money. I put a few hundred pounds in and the first few days i think I was very sporadic and kept trying to put money in everywhere i thought i saw something. It didn't go too well. This week I calmed down and said i'd only do a few trades a day where I really concentrated and really thought it out. Every time I put my money in it would start to go well, all the indicators pointed to success then all of a sudden it would plummet out of nowhere. I'm wondering is this a bad market to start learning to day trade in or do I just need more practice. Also any tips?
indeed the most appropriate word is, there is nothing wrong with the market. we must forever study the market with all the conditions it creates. therefore we must reflect on ourselves to improve our skills to trade. every time the market will threaten our money if we don't manage it well

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:29:55 PM

bad time? I don't think so, for professional traders I think maybe now it can be used as one of the things that might be good for trading. market conditions are not good and can buy at low prices and sell at high prices
It is not easy to enter the market when the situation is bad, or there is a fud so prices fall.
no one can be sure that the coin will rise and the trading volume will increase.
this is very risky.
It probably there is a high risk in crypto but much higher when the price is high. But the market price today isn't that much higher and I've never thought that it will lead to dumping hard but rather to see it moving high in the coming days.

If we are just thinking hard, risk, negativities will it only bring us doubts and uncertainty. This is why I'd never considered a lot coming from news cause sometimes it is just one-sided.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
illnino

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:32:52 PM

The day trading strategy works all the time, and it does not depend on the market ups and downs much. However, you need to be a very skilled trader to deal with the approach to crypto business. The commissions on exchanges mean much also - so you need to deal with at least 3-4 reliable exchanges for creating more variants of pairs for a day trading. Bots can help much, but you must control them.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:24:25 AM

Day trading is not easy, short time, range, take profit and stop loss create stress. Some people develop ability only use one shoot, replace stop and go in one time. That strategy is good because keep away trader from stress and have many time to find and fix their mistakes. I think you need change your strategy ( combine with news ) with any opportunity you have. This is hard market and mostly, every strategy fail.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: