Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:56:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn $0.04 per post and $0.05 per thread  (Read 404 times)
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:25:23 PM

Hello to who ever may read this! I welcome you to earn $0.04 cent per post and $0.05 cent per thread, payments will be made daily, just drop me a PM and tell me if you want BTC or Paypal. Minimum withdrawal $0.50 cent. You can keep track of your earning by looking how many points you have, 1 point equals $0.01 cent.

I'm also looking blog writers that can write articles based around everything you see on this forums that could come together as a blog. Payment will be slightly more depending on the quality and the amount of words.

Happy Earning!

Edited: Prices may change at any given time but will be announced.

Still a lot of planning needs to be done.
Paying to attract visitors and participants is a good first move to get more attention, but it's also needs to be well organized and facilitated, maybe adding extra bonus for good articles or post which can be more helpful and gained interest to the readers will helps you to get quality posters to involved themselves to your site..
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:06:40 AM

I'm interested but I cannot send a pm to newbie but checking the link in the conversation here the forum is not up and showing errors
will wait for the forum to launch and will get back looks interesting to me

If you are the webmaster of this site please log in to Cpanel and check the Error Logs. You will find the exact reason for this error there.

Common reasons for this error are:

Incorrect file/directory permissions: Below 644.
In order files to be read by the webserver, their permissions have to be equal or above 644. You can update file permissions with a FTP client or through cPanel's File Manager.

Restrictive Apache directives inside .htaccess file.
There are two Apache directives which can cause this error - 'Deny from' and 'Options -Indexes'

joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1792

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:17:23 AM

Last time I remember, a forum that does this is dead when the payment stops being made. I'm not sure if this will be effective to build up your own community, maybe you should consider marketing your forum to those who'd genuinely interested on making post/threads on your forum because they love to do so, not because they are paid.

Doesn't matter how much money you give your participants, it is not sustainable in the future. I know two forums that do something similar, and then after 1-2 months, they see that their forums were spammed. Multiple accounts being enrolled to get more payment, and they just copy-paste post from other forums. I think it will add more work for you to make sure there's no cheater.

I see, I give up I keep trying but failing horribly how can I better this forum mind dropping me a pm of something I can implement on my forum to make the quality of the post better or even a registration or something different I have tones of domains but never really getting any where.

So you decide to not do this then?

Btw, I can't access your website. Shows 404 error here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:45:29 AM

https://drinkmoneyforum.com/index.php?topic=3.msg3#msg3
Error 404 found on your website, please check and correct it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: