Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC-20 based token and crypto exchange project requires partner(s)  (Read 112 times)
zeffcoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:10:36 PM

Hey

I have a new cryptocurrency and crypto exchange concept and I need some partners to help with the project. The project already has active social media, a drafted whitepaper, branding, concept worked out, websites established with domains registered and the wallet is branded and designed. The next major step is to complete the whitepaper and build an ICO friendly website. Up to now it has been a one person operation but I need a team or partners. The currency is registered on the Ropsten Testnet and the exchange is being built as we speak. A large amount of time and money has already gone into the project but I cannot move forward on my own.

A bit more about me and the project.

I am a Masters graduate from the UK. I have studied crypto since the beginning of it. I had an idea for an exchange and cryptocurrency recently and want to realise it. I have been the CEO and founder and director of a successful music distribution platform, social network management operation, online retailer and GS1 barcode setup as well as a group of record labels. I am a part time musician with two degrees in music production

The Nala exchange will be for any level of trader and will operate in zeffcoin which you can exchange, buy, sell and transfer

There will be a number of tools for beginners that assist in explaining trading and help in decision making

There will be a decreasing fee structure based on volume traded. This will start low so most level of trader can benefit

Will introduce coins and tokens whose mission we believe in and who have potential to succeed. There will be no charge for a listing if we decide to offer it

Will have most major and minor popular crypto assets on the exchange

Many other ideas too and can contact me for finer details and info

The idea for the names - Zeff means wolf in Hebrew and the Nala exchange is so called after an African word for wealth (Nala)

Thx
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 09:57:34 PM

I don't see this project succeed even if it is a real project and not scam, with all being said and done, what is the name of the project, any website to read more about it and with the way you make emphasis on white paper, this could end up being another white paper projects and thank God you will first need to convince exchange for IEO before investors will invest so the likelihood of scamming people is very low

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
zeffcoin (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:00:53 AM

Hi,

It’s not a scam. I am just doing everything on my own right now. I have put up a landing page at zeffcoin.com and NalaTrades.com. There is a promotional video on the websites. We are on Twitter @zeffcoin and @nalaexchange

I have a dev who has built the wallet and is building the exchange as we speak. The project is called Zeffcoin and Nala Exchange.

Check it out. I may be new to developing crypto but I have run four successful businesses. You can see me on linkedin http://linkedin.com/in/rowena-smith-mixing
silver23

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 07:12:45 AM

what this the NALA/Zeff project is some music platform ?
hello my id name silver23 in this forum, i am a designer part time like making logo, create some characters, making baner and other creative with digital art.
if you want to partner and you need some designer you can send me Private Message on me.
thanks.
Le Jardin de Guillaume

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 11:01:15 PM

Hey

I have a new cryptocurrency and crypto exchange concept and I need some partners to help with the project. The project already has active social media, a drafted whitepaper, branding, concept worked out, websites established with domains registered and the wallet is branded and designed. The next major step is to complete the whitepaper and build an ICO friendly website. Up to now it has been a one person operation but I need a team or partners. The currency is registered on the Ropsten Testnet and the exchange is being built as we speak. A large amount of time and money has already gone into the project but I cannot move forward on my own.

A bit more about me and the project.

I am a Masters graduate from the UK. I have studied crypto since the beginning of it. I had an idea for an exchange and cryptocurrency recently and want to realise it. I have been the CEO and founder and director of a successful music distribution platform, social network management operation, online retailer and GS1 barcode setup as well as a group of record labels. I am a part time musician with two degrees in music production

The Nala exchange will be for any level of trader and will operate in zeffcoin which you can exchange, buy, sell and transfer

There will be a number of tools for beginners that assist in explaining trading and help in decision making

There will be a decreasing fee structure based on volume traded. This will start low so most level of trader can benefit

Will introduce coins and tokens whose mission we believe in and who have potential to succeed. There will be no charge for a listing if we decide to offer it

Will have most major and minor popular crypto assets on the exchange

Many other ideas too and can contact me for finer details and info

The idea for the names - Zeff means wolf in Hebrew and the Nala exchange is so called after an African word for wealth (Nala)

Thx

Hello. I'm Guillaume, a French 41 years old entrepreneur. I work on the Internet since 1998 and became an entrepreneur in 2003.
My firm is currently advisor and blockchain engineer for the Like&Co project.
I plan to start a Blockchain project in July (an alternative system on Blockchain for artists, sportmen and freelancers).
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: