Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: when are we going to see ALtcoins do 50% profit in a day.  (Read 11787 times)
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:52:05 AM

It gives having some tokens in your portfolio and seeing them pump so huge that one can see as much as 50% in day the reverse is the case when it has to do with dump. That is why one have to prepare his mind at all times but smart traders will sell at that point and reposition. However I don't if any notable coin will do that much within a day, it can be possible with very new low cap coins

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:57:56 AM

This time is coming, you just need to be more patient, because the market is still very unstable. But I am sure, as soon as investors will quit with BTC, the money flow is going to push altcoins on top again and again.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 12:00:50 PM

bitcoin has been on the bull run currently.it looks like the glorious days are back but how long will it last. when are we seeing the bulls on the altcoins just like it is happening on bitcoin. i believed that people make more money on altcoins than bitcoins.

I agree that so many altcoins are pumping more compared to Bitcoin there's a possibility that it's going to happen this again, Tron has been making the announcement of their pump and so are Eth and litecoin, but not all coins will have the same experience, there are a lot of coins that are now dying.

Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 12:45:08 PM

It is unfortunate that the market is overtaken by bitcoin so far, and the rise in most of altcoins depends on bitcoin. It means altcoins increase in price only when bitcoin surges. So first of all, it is essentials for all coins to perform independently. Now the market is increasing and it seems it lasts the end of the year of 2019 with the market experiencing up and down in between.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 01:13:53 PM

That would be happen if the market is on bullish we can see altcoins increasing 50% in a day, and yes many people make more money on altcoins than bitcoin, take a look in bitcoin SV it was increased 100% in just 1 day on may 30, I think.
Obviously, It was happened on last week. But most of the inventors are totally avoid the Bitcoin SV because some whales are involving in this hype so that was major issues on may 30. I think we will never said it was a big bull run because many negative feedbacks are spread in the market. But I saw many low level altcoins are going to moon at every day at the same time these are little risky investment on trading platform. So I am not supporting the big hype at quick time.
when there was a fork and a bitcoin gold was released, they also said that it was a dummy, but then everything went up, and gold very seriously moved and grew along with bitcoin. It can be assumed that the same will happen with SV

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:08:06 PM

It will be a small moment, in terms of time. Maximum this may last several weeks,and then will begin a sharp outflow.
Gayong88

Activity: 1540
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:20:19 PM

bitcoin has been on the bull run currently.it looks like the glorious days are back but how long will it last. when are we seeing the bulls on the altcoins just like it is happening on bitcoin. i believed that people make more money on altcoins than bitcoins.

Nothing is impossible, we must also monitor market conditions and other supporting factors. one more thing, how many assets do we have when we are in that condition ..

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:52:40 PM

As soon as Bitcoin´s cappitalization will migrate into diffrent altcoins. Bitcoin will be stable and people will see an opportunity in altcoins.¨
But why people should invest into altcoins when Bitcoin grows enough.  Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:40:58 PM

one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies is the development of what we invest no one can know for sure and in investment confidence and patience is needed with what we invest
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:00:13 PM

I am sure all altcoin price will increase as you would expect when the price of Bitcoin increases to $ 18000 and at that time all altcoin price will increase very high (giving you more than 50% profit), because when Bitcoin price reaches $ 18000, I am sure that is the time for all altcoin price to the moon (bull run), like what happened at the end of 2017.

Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:42:13 PM

I think that we still have to take into account that the results of 2017 were not only due to the positive informational propaganda of cryptocurrency, but also due to the large volumes of investments due to this in the cryptocurrency market.  To date, the situation is quite different.
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:52:09 PM

We are currently in a short bull run, so don't waste your time and trade coins. You can get around 20-40-60% profits during a week or two.

ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 05:57:39 AM

I think that the US regulators have noticed the trend of bullrun. Most likely, they will be able to approve BAKT and then the increase in the price of the crypto currency will be able to continue for an unlimited amount of time.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:20:05 AM

It may be impossible for now because bitcoin is the one presently dominating the market and all investors are focusing on bitcoin for investment, the highest bitcoin can assist in pushing some top altcoins to in a day is 13% to 30% which they crash back immediately bitcoin price falls again.

Majority of these coins are not so strong to achieve that naturally without the bull run, I mean bull run for altcoins, and before we can expect any bull run for altcoins like the last one that happened will be towards next year. By this time, some of them even have the tendency of increasing more than 50% everyday till they reach their highest value for that season.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:20:50 AM

50% profit in a day? Is not that a bit too much? There may be increases like this, but only a day after a long time has passed. If you are on hold for this increase, I do not want to break your dreams, but it is far from reality.
if it happen , i am sure it just whales pumping.not organic pump but whales trying to manipulate crypto price.to make altcoin price rise 50% in day ofcourse will need much money.but becarefull we could trapped in.
Organic pumping is really difficult to make this altcoins pump naturally, it would have been lot easier if there are few projects in the market left as option for investors anytime we see new investors or anytime older invest make investment. The coins that can constantly be getting such pump are those that knows how to create the hype very well and at the same time have working product, but even at that, it will still be difficult.

Look at binance with all the struggle, all the handwork., all the great team and working projects, they still can’t boast of 10% everyday, not to talk of 50%, so then how would all the project we have that doesn’t have real life working project thrive without a whale’s pump.
wekael

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Everyday there are Scamcoins spiking that high up.
Its like always, take the risk and take the loss.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:40:52 AM

Of course it is. The fact is that you can earn quite a lot on altcoins and for the fact that they cost much less than bitcoin and accordingly you can buy more of them. On the whole, altcoins grow much more often than bitcons as a percentage, so if you want to make good money, then invest in altcoins.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:54:10 AM

In the past yes, investors are having great profit in altcoins, in fact, those coins that are considered as pump and dump coins are doing great in the market, but now it looks like it's not going to happen again, even good projects are having a hard time getting a good price in the market, imagine majority of the coins coming from ICO are over 90% down in their ICO price.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:55:55 AM

Everyday there are Scamcoins spiking that high up.
Its like always, take the risk and take the loss.

That's it. You won't see altcoins going up 50 percent in one day unless you get pretty lucky and pick some minor new coin that gets some momentum.

But if that's the case, its volume will be so low you probably won't be able to get much of it anyway.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:00:18 PM

when you not expecting it...

You know the last bull run has a massive hype, it was mentioned by my old people who close to me who not so fancy in tech mind you, so one of the sign will always the mainstream hype that you can feel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: