Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3788 times)
Kiriya

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:32:41 PM

did this project has an ICO/IEO? or the dev just put a sell order in forkdelta and buy his own token?

As they're already on an exchange (although it's only a DEX), it's sufficient to say there were no ICO or IEO, it was also never mentioned anywhere on their site, WP, and ann thread OP. Nonetheless, I would strongly advise against investing on this project, it seems too shady.
I agree with you, don't invest in this project because there are still many mysteries that we have to solve about this project, just see how they respond to questions from everyone here
it is better to invest in the top 10 coins such as bitcoin or dash.  I think they have a future and it's safer. But you will not get such profit as in startups.
here I agree with you and see what the team will offer in the future for investors.

You both are wrong. It is much more safer to invest in 100 various tokens instead of 1 or 10. Why not to invest it this proect?

Agree with your words about investing in this project. We all see that the team is active and they list the token on various exchanges. Nice idea and low price.
That's right, of course, all thanks to the performance of a team that tirelessly works for this project and after all we have to give appreciation to the team and hopefully they can be consistent like this

Yes, the team of this project is great. But, I think they need to open more teammates, so we could see them on the website.

I know, that there is a rule in the crypto community for teams of projects to be as transparent as possible. But in current case we have US project, so 1 team member is enough.

Why do you think that US registration is so important when we are talking about the disclosure of the team's information?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 05:08:01 PM

did this project has an ICO/IEO? or the dev just put a sell order in forkdelta and buy his own token?

As they're already on an exchange (although it's only a DEX), it's sufficient to say there were no ICO or IEO, it was also never mentioned anywhere on their site, WP, and ann thread OP. Nonetheless, I would strongly advise against investing on this project, it seems too shady.
I agree with you, don't invest in this project because there are still many mysteries that we have to solve about this project, just see how they respond to questions from everyone here
it is better to invest in the top 10 coins such as bitcoin or dash.  I think they have a future and it's safer. But you will not get such profit as in startups.
here I agree with you and see what the team will offer in the future for investors.

You both are wrong. It is much more safer to invest in 100 various tokens instead of 1 or 10. Why not to invest it this proect?

Agree with your words about investing in this project. We all see that the team is active and they list the token on various exchanges. Nice idea and low price.
That's right, of course, all thanks to the performance of a team that tirelessly works for this project and after all we have to give appreciation to the team and hopefully they can be consistent like this

Yes, the team of this project is great. But, I think they need to open more teammates, so we could see them on the website.

I know, that there is a rule in the crypto community for teams of projects to be as transparent as possible. But in current case we have US project, so 1 team member is enough.

Why do you think that US registration is so important when we are talking about the disclosure of the team's information?

USA has one of the most harsh laws that are related to cryptocurrencies, ICO and so on. SEC is located in USA, by the way.
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:08:56 PM

USA has one of the most harsh laws that are related to cryptocurrencies, ICO and so on. SEC is located in USA, by the way.

Correct. this fact can almost ensure us that the project is not a scam. It was one of the reasons why I'm here.

Piastr

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 06:12:19 PM

I like this airdrop! I hope I will be one of the winners. But still it will be quite unfair not to give any token for every participant.

Piastr

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:14:16 PM

So what? This is an erc20 token? Nothing else? Why would anyone buy it? What's with the picture of the car?! This doesn't make any sense.
perhaps it will be a means of payment that will be accepted in any store as payment for coffee or hamburger?

Everything is possible you know. But it will depend on the team and their professionalism. Anyway, will see in the future.

Piastr

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:19:55 PM

You all must understand that this project was under the radar for a long period of time. It needs more time to become popular since it started the campaign.

Piastr

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:25:31 PM

hi there! does it make sense to take part in the bounty program now or is it too late?

Bounty was posponed to 2 weeks, so yes, it is still make sense. But hurry up, the more days you will miss the less reward you will get.
If I can know why the bounty program is postponed for up to 2 weeks, is there a problem, but I apologize before asking like this because I really don't know about the developments here

Why not? Longer bounty means bigger community. It is very important in such projects to have big and loyal community. So, this step is fine.

Long bounty means a big community only if there are a lot of participants.

Yes, but where to find more participants if bounty is short and many of them won't even see it.

There are many ways how to do that. But all of them are not cheap, of course. Buying a banner on Coinmarketcap as an example.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:34:22 PM

You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:55:46 AM

You know what? Tomorrow I will try to invite some of my friends in the bounty of this project. I think this token will become quite strong.
I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

I think that what you are doing is a positive step and maybe we all can also embrace it by inviting friends to participate in the bounty on this project but somehow it depends on the decisions of each

Have told about this project to my friends. They said they would learn it and join if everything is alright.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:30:05 PM

btw, I think it would be much more conveniently if bounty link will be added to the ann thread's top.
I agree. now the team got pretty good support and I think that it will be possible to see the flight to the moon in the future so it makes sense to take part in the bounty

I think it is too early to talk about to the Moon for this project, but it has very good chances for that in a year.

Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:35:58 PM

I like this airdrop! I hope I will be one of the winners. But still it will be quite unfair not to give any token for every participant.

Have joined airdrop too. I hope there will be more airdrops since it is randomly.
Piastr

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 04:42:30 PM

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

Kiriya

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 05:34:35 PM

My experience says me that many bounty hunters meet new projects on clothes. If project looks good, they will join. Only 1 from 100 reads WP before joining the project's bounty.

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.

Piastr

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 06:59:42 PM

You are talking about newbies in bounty activities, who don't know where to look. They usually join bounties without any research.
There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

Kiriya

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 07:47:28 PM

There are many people among experienced bounty hunters, who don't do any research too, believe me.

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:10:38 PM

I don't understad why. Even I have a look at the whitepaper of the project I want to join. Btw, I also look at the website's appearance.
There are lots of plagiarized white papers that look good, but in the real sense of it, such project might have nothing to offer. So sometimes, I try to put the team into consideration, by focusing much of my research on the team. If the team is legit and reputable, then the project should be good. Which is why I also will go fr this project.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:55:19 PM

I think that the reason is that there are too many projects. So, it will take too much time to learn whitepapers of all projects.

Kiriya

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:02:01 PM

I think that the reason is that there are too many projects. So, it will take too much time to learn whitepapers of all projects.

There are many project, indeed, but I don't think that you can participate in all of them, so you need to learn only those that you want to participate, no? This is how I do.

Piastr

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:20:01 PM

There are many project, indeed, but I don't think that you can participate in all of them, so you need to learn only those that you want to participate, no? This is how I do.

Deep learning of one project may take one or two days. Sometimes even more. I mean really deep research.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: