Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DDCT - The etherMillennium Coin of the Century!  (Read 3788 times)
Stromium

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:53:21 PM

is that a stable coin ? I would like to understand what exactly they offer to investors and how I can make money in the long term.

As for me, I'd like to know how I can earn profit in a short term too. Will there be any dividends for holders?

Now many projects use dividend system for holders that they will not sell their tokens.

For every project it is very important to have a developed community and a lot of users. A divided system is a good way for it.

People must to use the coin very active that price on the coin will grow. That is why it is important to have a big community.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:57:55 PM

is that a stable coin ? I would like to understand what exactly they offer to investors and how I can make money in the long term.

As for me, I'd like to know how I can earn profit in a short term too. Will there be any dividends for holders?

Now many projects use dividend system for holders that they will not sell their tokens.

For every project it is very important to have a developed community and a lot of users. A divided system is a good way for it.

People must to use the coin very active that price on the coin will grow. That is why it is important to have a big community.

To grow up the price of the token people must buy it. The usage of it is not a necessary at all. You just need to create some hype.

mertsamet

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:42:04 PM

A divided system is good only for investors that hold tokens for a lot of time. They will get profit from holing tokens. For traders dividend system not important.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:46:36 PM

To grow up the price of the token people must buy it. The usage of it is not a necessary at all. You just need to create some hype.

I don't think it is so. Token usage is very important, because it determines token's popularity. Remember XRP and a hype around its usage?
Piastr

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:26:21 PM

I don't think it is so. Token usage is very important, because it determines token's popularity. Remember XRP and a hype around its usage?

I didn't say it wasn't important. It is. But it is not the only way to make some hype, but it is a real way to support strong interest from the community.

mehdin85

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:15:45 PM

Traders earn money on the volatility of the crypto. For them it is not very important if cryptocurrency grows of it falls.
Stromium

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:45:46 PM

In all cases I think that traders and investors are usefull for the crypto community. Traders makes big volumes of trade.
mertsamet

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 06:28:26 PM

Big trading volumes attract investors too. When people see the big volumes they think that crypto will be prospective and start to buy it.
Piastr

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:42:09 PM

I didn't say it wasn't important. It is. But it is not the only way to make some hype, but it is a real way to support strong interest from the community.

Moreover, it is a gret bonus when token has developed infrastructure. It is the best way to attract investors.

mehdin85

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:09:51 PM

It is important for every project to have a bit trading luquidity. That is why it is necessary to choose a big cryptocurrency exchange.
Stromium

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:41:57 PM

I think a dividend system will be good for the development of community.

Traders earn money on trading buy and sell tokens. For investors it is important to have more profit not the sell tokens.

For investors it is important that cryptocurrency will grow. The dividend system will attract more investors. Investors will be interested not to sell tokens.
Piastr

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:47:54 PM

I didn't see anything about dividends in this project. Moreover, Dividents mean security token, but not utility, ITO, but not ICO. As I know, this is utility token. No?

Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:15:52 PM

It is important for every project to have a bit trading luquidity. That is why it is necessary to choose a big cryptocurrency exchange.

Big crypto exchanges are too expansive to list on. This is impossible for projects without huge financial support. As I can see, this projects needs more investors at the moment.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
Edydka

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:49:41 PM

I think a dividend system will be good for the development of community.

Traders earn money on trading buy and sell tokens. For investors it is important to have more profit not the sell tokens.

For investors it is important that cryptocurrency will grow. The dividend system will attract more investors. Investors will be interested not to sell tokens.

Dividend system is very difficult to be implemented, because of SEC. As a result, 99 of 100 projects don't even try to use it.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌    DIGITAL DOLLAR COIN    ▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎      The etherMillennium Coin of the Century      ∎∎
Bitcointalk   ●   Twitter   ●   Reddit   ●   Github   ●   White Paper
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:21:58 PM

Big trading volumes attract investors too. When people see the big volumes they think that crypto will be prospective and start to buy it.

If we remember the end of 2017 year, when cryptocurrency was so high, we will understand that when people who have no trade experience enter the market, they don't look at volumes at all, just at the price and its history
osama2040

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 07:09:30 AM

Many experts predict the further growth of the cryptocurrency. This means that now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency.

You don't need to be an expert to understand that cryptocurrency is a future of the world economy.

The price of the cryptocurrency will rise in the future and the cryptocurrency will be applied more widely, it remains only to be patient and wait for this.
bakc26

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:15:19 AM

Many experts predict the further growth of the cryptocurrency. This means that now is a good time to buy cryptocurrency.

You don't need to be an expert to understand that cryptocurrency is a future of the world economy.

Now there are many good cryptocurrency projects and they are developing quite quickly. The cryptocurrency provides a great opportunity for the future.
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 08:41:04 AM

If we remember the end of 2017 year, when cryptocurrency was so high, we will understand that when people who have no trade experience enter the market, they don't look at volumes at all, just at the price and its history
True indeed in 2017 the price of cryptocurrency really rose dramatically maybe it was a very good moment, of course, and all of us like that could happen again this year or the following year

mehdin85

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

Now the cryptocurrency market is recovering, the price of the crypto-currency began to grow again. It gives a great opportunity to start a cryptocurrency startups.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:09:14 AM

The price of the cryptocurrency will rise in the future and the cryptocurrency will be applied more widely, it remains only to be patient and wait for this.

Crypto market is very depends on whales interests at the moment. We won't go further before they will determined cryptos price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: