Bitcoin Forum
October 25, 2020, 05:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AMD] New AMD RX Graphics Cards of 2019 - RX 5700 / XT, RX 600  (Read 20940 times)
Mattthev

Activity: 854
Merit: 358

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 12:30:06 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 07:11:57 AM by Mattthev
Merited by LoyceV (5), suchmoon (4), dbshck (4), CjMapope (2), o_e_l_e_o (2), TheBeardedBaby (1)

With the bull market mining is again profitable, but I haven't seen much info about new GPUs in here...
Would be nice to share what we know and always there is some guy from factory or wholesale which has good info about the new GPUs so hopefully we can hear good news from someone like that also Cheesy

As far as I know the RX 600 series is a rebrand of old Polaris again and recently there are news about RX 3000 (5000) Navi series? What a stupid idea to change the series to be alike Nvidia's... Hopefully it will be RX 5000 at least.

RX 5700 benchmarks

CN-GPU - XMR-stak

Update 13 June:
RX 5700 https://www.amd.com/en/products/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-5700
RX 5700 XT https://www.amd.com/en/products/graphics/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt

Update 21 June
https://www.pcgamer.com/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-specs-release-date-price-and-everything-we-know/

New NAVI RX 3000 (5000) specs
https://i.imgur.com/JmOdaUK.png
Source: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-everything-we-know,38242.html

Polaris rebrand RX 600

Source: https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/amd-radeon-rx-640-radeon-630-graphics-card,news-60635.html

Update 3 June 2019: https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/navi-rx-5000-gpu-release-date-performance

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vuli1

Activity: 213
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 08:04:14 PM

i am afraid navi prices will be a bit higher.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
poodle63

Activity: 1442
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:08:55 PM

With the bull market mining is again profitable, but I haven't seen much info about new GPUs in here...
Would be nice to share what we know and always there is some guy from factory or wholesale which has good info about the new GPUs so hopefully we can hear good news from someone like that also Cheesy

As far as I know the RX 600 series is a rebrand of old Polaris again and recently there are news about RX 3000 (5000) Navi series? What a stupid idea to change the series to be alike Nvidia's... Hopefully it will be RX 5000 at least.

New NAVI RX 3000 (5000) specs

Source: https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-navi-everything-we-know,38242.html

Polaris rebrand RX 600

Source: https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/amd-radeon-rx-640-radeon-630-graphics-card,news-60635.html
Hey, matthew is this already launched? As far as i know, if this is still rumour or speculation because I was reading from some sites. NaVi series is created to be a competitor for RX series, and that's the only thing that I can catch from AMD's live presentation about that.  Cheesy
but if that's cheap and more efficient and I will move to that series. I just heard this series would be launched in the next months.

▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄    ▄████▄
████████  ████████  ████████  ████████
 ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

ClinTex

New Medicine: Faster,

Safer, Smarter.
    ▄▄ Follow us ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄██████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████████████████▀▀  ▄████████████▄
 ███████████████████▀▀▀  ▄   ███████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▄▄▀    ███████████████▄
████████████████▄▄  ▄█▀     █████████████████
▀██████████████████ █       ████████████████▀
 ███████████████████▀ ▄▄    ████████████████
  ██████████████████▄████▄ ████████████████
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀▀▀████████████████████████████▀▀

▄██████████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▄
 ▄████████████  ██████▀      ▀ ▀██████████▄
 █████████████    ▀▀▀▀         ▄████████████
██████████████▀█▄             ██████████████▄
██████████████▄               ███████████████
▀██████████████▄             ███████████████▀
 ████████████████▀         ▄████████████████
  ████████████          ▄▄█████████████████
   ▀████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████▀

▄██████████████   ███████████████████████▄
 ███████████████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
████████████████▀  ██  ▀▀  ▀▀███████████████▄
████████████████   ██   ▄▄   ████████████████
▀███████████████   ██  ▄██   ███████████████▀
 ███████████████   ██  ███   ███████████████
  ██████████████   ██  ███   ██████████████

█████    ▄▄    █████
              ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██    ██
██            ██    ██    ██
██      ██████████████████████████
██      █████▀              ▀█████     
████████████                  ████
        ████   ████ █████     ████
        ████   █  ▀   █   █   ████
 ███████████   █      █       █████████████████████
        ████   █  ▄   █   █   ████
        ████   ████   █   █   ████
████████████                  ████████████
██      █████▄              ▄█████      ██
██      ██████████████████████████      ▀▀
██            ██    ██
              ██    ██
           █████    ▀▀

▀▀▀

CTi is a incorporates predictive data
analytics, machine learning (AI),
and use of smart contracts to drive
significant quality in clinical trials.

..JOIN..
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 10:14:37 AM

Hey, matthew is this already launched? As far as i know, if this is still rumour or speculation because I was reading from some sites. NaVi series is created to be a competitor for RX series, and that's the only thing that I can catch from AMD's live presentation about that.  Cheesy
but if that's cheap and more efficient and I will move to that series. I just heard this series would be launched in the next months.
Yeah, just rumours. RX should be just rebranded Polaris, according to the Tom's Hardware the Navi should be pretty powerful and cheap.

Navi prototype
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/navi-prototype-cards,39528.html

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
KaydenC

Activity: 613
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 12:18:23 PM

These are just rumors for now. More info will be release at E3
Kasperiko

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:03:24 PM

Yeah, just rumours. RX should be just rebranded Polaris, according to the Tom's Hardware the Navi should be pretty powerful and cheap.

Navi prototype

The series is really interesting and the main thing is very competitive when compared with what other companies offer.
But it still needs to be tested.
Intel should definitely think about it and offer its own option or level the prices of its products so as not to lose the market.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

Good news that they will release new AMD cards around June or July.

What do you think will be the hashrate of these cards?

It seems it is more cheaper than buying Nvidia cards. I hope that we will get news here in my country from the distributor about this card I'm planning to start mining with AMD and let me test if the hashrate is higher than rx400 series.
MATHReX

Activity: 880
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:43:40 AM

If the price is not inflated and the above is indeed MSRP, then I'm sure it will sell great.
AMD is really giving Intel and Nvidia a run for the money.
With Ryzen 3700 and RX3080, it will be a bomb sub $1000 PC to build in Q4 2019.
Set Ready Go

Activity: 272
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:55:48 AM

Didnt they say that the price for the 2 navi cards that they talked about would be 399 & 499 usd?

But If prices are as in the slide u linked it will surely be pure awesomeness.

Metroid

Activity: 1372
Merit: 315

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:26:48 AM

Funny those price rumors, reminds us about ryzen 3000 series price rumors. If the gpu can compete x a rtx 2070, it will not cost 50% less than that. Rumors saying the 3080 will cost $249 is ludicrous. RTX 2070 price point is around $499, so expect the 3080 if is indeed on par x the rtx 2070 to cost as much as 20% cheaper and that is a lot, 20% cheaper is $100, so $399 and that is being very generous. Remember AMD knows stupid miners will pay a lot for them. But even if rx 3080 is $100 cheaper, I myself see nvidia having a slightly edge in performance and a little higher power consumption. I myself think rx 3080 will have a brighter future than the rtx 2070 in the next 2 years or so.

BTC Address: 1DH4ok85VdFAe47fSVXNVctxkFhUv4ujbR
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:45:53 AM

Funny those price rumors, reminds us about ryzen 3000 series price rumors. If the gpu can compete x a rtx 2070, it will not cost 50% less than that. Rumors saying the 3080 will cost $249 is ludicrous. RTX 2070 price point is around $499, so expect the 3080 if is indeed on par x the rtx 2070 to cost as much as 20% cheaper and that is a lot, 20% cheaper is $100, so $399 and that is being very generous. Remember AMD knows stupid miners will pay a lot for them. But even if rx 3080 is $100 cheaper, I myself see nvidia having a slightly edge in performance and a little higher power consumption. I myself think rx 3080 will have a brighter future than the rtx 2070 in the next 2 years or so.
Yeah, but imagine if it would be true Cheesy

This says more realistic pricing, RX 5080 should be priced at 499 USD.
https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/navi-rx-5000-gpu-release-date-performance

dragonmike

Activity: 1190
Merit: 556

VEIL - PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:15:18 PM

Latest rumours point to the prices being very close to their respective nVidia equivalents. We'll see.
What will be most interesting imo is whether we'll be able to tweak GDDR6 timings. If so, there might be a good advantage to getting some Navi cards vs Team Green... which afaik have not opened up turing memory settings (read-only as I've been told).

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
P00P135

Activity: 903
Merit: 119

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:52:55 PM

Hey, matthew is this already launched? As far as i know, if this is still rumour or speculation because I was reading from some sites. NaVi series is created to be a competitor for RX series, and that's the only thing that I can catch from AMD's live presentation about that.  Cheesy

Navi prototype

Intel should definitely think about it and offer its own option or level the prices of its products so as not to lose the market.

Intel?  You sound like a bot that is post farming with generic responses.

Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:56:07 AM

That is on par with my analysis, amd is pricing it high because there will be stupid miners that will buy it because they know coin prices are rising and will keep rising. You have to justify the purchased with performance x power consumption and miners will want the rx 5080 because power consumption matters for them, gamers would careless about that. Stupid gamers trade off 5 fps for 300 watts hehe, their psu burns their houses for only 5 fps more performance and they are happy with it, miners trade off 20% lower consumption for 10% lower performance and that is where rx 5080 is heading x rtx 2070.

I'm tired with the bullshit, I want the days of polaris to return rx 480 for $160, not sure if we will see it return in our generation, 30 - 50 years or so. I think that is over if cryptocoins keep rising. AMD and Nvidia will always have an excuse to price higher their products if cryptocoins keep rising, I think both have been pumping cryptocoins hehe.

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

That is on par with my analysis, amd is pricing it high because there will be stupid miners that will buy it because they know coin prices are rising and will keep rising. You have to justify the purchased with performance x power consumption and miners will want the rx 5080 because power consumption matters for them, gamers would careless about that. Stupid gamers trade off 5 fps for 300 watts hehe, their psu burns their houses for only 5 fps more performance and they are happy with it, miners trade off 20% lower consumption for 10% lower performance and that is where rx 5080 is heading x rtx 2070.

I'm tired with the bullshit, I want the days of polaris to return rx 480 for $160, not sure if we will see it return in our generation, 30 - 50 years or so. I think that is over if cryptocoins keep rising. AMD and Nvidia will always have an excuse to price higher their products if cryptocoins keep rising, I think both have been pumping cryptocoins hehe.
160 USD for RX 480 on Newegg? I wish we have something like this in EU also Cheesy

huntingthesnark

Activity: 354
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:17:25 PM

160 USD for RX 480 on Newegg? I wish we have something like this in EU also Cheesy

New Sapphire 570s were £199 a few weeks back on Amazon.

For the latest Crypto news and alts info check out https://coinsjar.info/
X-ray

Activity: 1680
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:42:16 PM

Didnt they say that the price for the 2 navi cards that they talked about would be 399 & 499 usd?

But If prices are as in the slide u linked it will surely be pure awesomeness.

The latest rumours claim a $499 price tag for the top Navi XT card and $399 for its Navi Pro sibling.

They did it but it's still speculation. But i thought that that makes sense for the top of NAVI card will be priced at that rate. If that was true and i will try to get it rather than spend a lot of money on rtx2080. I can get two for how much money that i must spend to buy one rtx 2080.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:06:18 AM

New Sapphire 570s were £199 a few weeks back on Amazon.

They were $160 back in July 2016 and if the mining crazy never happened then the 5070 would be the same value next month.

Set Ready Go

Activity: 272
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:08:09 AM

So we got the information now.

379 USD and 449 USD for the new navi cards...

Will be intresting to see how they perform but pricing seems 100 USD to high for my taste.
mak013

Activity: 1078
Merit: 193

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 11:23:42 AM

As for me - we have to wait and to see the real prices. And to compare with NVIDIA GPUs. If everything would be similar - i`d prefer NVIDIA surely. But if would be like as TS says - AMD can become better choice.
Iamtutut

Activity: 980
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:06:10 PM

Not sure what to think about RX 5700 / 5700 XT for mining purposes.
Raw computing power doesn't seem higher than Vega 64, same for memory bandwith. So unless the new architecture can feed the compute units and the memory faster and with more consistency, I don't think I'll purchase one of these.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:18:59 PM

Raw computing power doesn't seem higher than Vega 64, same for memory bandwith. So unless the new architecture can feed the compute units and the memory faster and with more consistency, I don't think I'll purchase one of these.

While they had a good performance increase in games, same can't be said for mining. I still think nvidia is overall better for most algorithms and when I say most, I say at moment 90%.

makishart
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1002

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

While they had a good performance increase in games, same can't be said for mining. I still think nvidia is overall better for most algorithms and when I say most, I say at moment 90%.
I thought that they will have the same performance as radeon VII because they have used 7nm fabrication that similar with radeon VII.
While radeon VII is more efficient compared with vega 64. FYI vega 64 still used 14nm fabrication.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
.KittieFIGHT.

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
jstefanop
Legendary

Activity: 1695
Merit: 1251

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:52:00 PM

I thought that they will have the same performance as radeon VII because they have used 7nm fabrication that similar with radeon VII.
While radeon VII is more efficient compared with vega 64. FYI vega 64 still used 14nm fabrication.

It will be the same as Vega 64 in terms of performance. Vega 7 has 1TB of memory bandwidth while 5700 is ~ 480 GB....they will just be more efficient than the 64.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
LTC:LX5vpxrQE4eLRLPobKwZhw2comkKFCh3p4 - BTC:14w9Lea6kdVzspJk8TQRe7qSYu9LhzJJsh
Iamtutut

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:43:38 PM

I nevertheless hope their efficiency upgrade is real, which would mean less wasted clock circles giving more consistent workloads. It would be excellent for all core heavy algos and may allow profitable dual mining.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:12:25 PM

Like the post above, vega will still be better only in cases where an algorithm needs that hmb high memory bandwidth.

mak013

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:48:43 AM

I nevertheless hope their efficiency upgrade is real, which would mean less wasted clock circles giving more consistent workloads. It would be excellent for all core heavy algos and may allow profitable dual mining.
It may be true, but i don`t think that it can be better then NVIDIA in core algos. The memory always was the main profit of AMD and in this series there is no this profit. The own way - the dual mining may be, but even in this way i dont sure. Only wait to see prices and miners.
sxemini

Activity: 517
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:28:38 PM

And another shit from Metroid.
We all know that you are NVIDIA fanboy, so please don´t talk such shit anymore  Roll Eyes

90% of algos are better for NVIDIA - you made my day dude

Donations ETH/ETC/TOKENS 0x3586fE59934c1Af2eE40d8376D1d1AF3BbA61708
Phemex 72$ for free
https://phemex.com/web/user/register?referralCode=DKJHM
joseph32

Activity: 338
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:37:28 PM

We all know that you are NVIDIA fanboy, so please don´t talk such shit anymore  Roll Eyes

It is the truth with Nvidia. Has nothing to do with fanboy or not. Nvidia brings less frustation and more algos.

But anyways. Dont forget the new Nvidia "Super" series from 2060 to 2080 (maybe also the 2080 Ti). Which will attack AMD's new series and increase hashrate (for the same price as before).
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:44:34 PM

The only thing that I see that is good here is the price cuts that the consumer will be having i the current GPUs in the market. Specially that Nvidia will have a refresh of their current line-up with higher frequencies, and if its true that the prices will be the same with the current line up then price cuts in the current gen is inevitable. I am also quite curious about what the new Radeon GPUs can offer as we all should know that raw performance is not the same thing as programs that are optimized to that hardware. We can site examples with Adobe premiere that is running better in Intel CPUs and the new Windows update that are better optimized for Ryzen.
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:48:59 PM

Prices in the table of course are very attractive, but with the release of these devices prices will immediately change in a big way.

GREENch

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:53:00 PM

Guys, what about Vega 56? If I reflash the bios from Vega 64, will it give an additional profit? So far, I do not see much point in waiting for a new series from AMD, as the prices for Vega 56 are very "tasty"

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:44:32 PM

Guys, what about Vega 56? If I reflash the bios from Vega 64, will it give an additional profit? So far, I do not see much point in waiting for a new series from AMD, as the prices for Vega 56 are very "tasty"
Use this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123724.0

Temido2222

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:04:36 PM

No point in speculating, let's wait until these cards get put in rigs so we can get real numbers on hashrate and power consumption.
Michail9090

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:35:36 PM

Yes cards of course cheaper and better in line with the manufacturer Nvidia, but I wonder what speed they will give in mining. Now I think this question torments many people reading this topic

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
KaydenC

Activity: 613
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 12:47:48 PM

Yes cards of course cheaper and better in line with the manufacturer Nvidia, but I wonder what speed they will give in mining. Now I think this question torments many people reading this topic

It's 8gb gddr6, should be equal to a RTX2070 which does 41mh/s in eth. Efficiency doesn't look good with that tdp.
sxemini

Activity: 517

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:57:40 PM

It is the truth with Nvidia. Has nothing to do with fanboy or not. Nvidia brings less frustation and more algos.

But anyways. Dont forget the new Nvidia "Super" series from 2060 to 2080 (maybe also the 2080 Ti). Which will attack AMD's new series and increase hashrate (for the same price as before).

Ok i think you guys can not handle AMD cards.

New Super series from Nvidia? Ok and AMD do nothing? No new cards?

So please give me all algos where NVIDIA is faster (think about you say 90% of all algos, so i want all algos where is NVIDIA better than AMD)

Donations ETH/ETC/TOKENS 0x3586fE59934c1Af2eE40d8376D1d1AF3BbA61708
Phemex 72$ for free
https://phemex.com/web/user/register?referralCode=DKJHM
joseph32

Activity: 338
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:29:15 PM

Ok i think you guys can not handle AMD cards.

New Super series from Nvidia? Ok and AMD do nothing? No new cards?

So please give me all algos where NVIDIA is faster (think about you say 90% of all algos, so i want all algos where is NVIDIA better than AMD)

Sure, posting hundreds of coins/algos for just one single mad guy. There are only 2 great miners outthere for AMD, which can squeeze out the highest possible hashrate. All other miners cant get even close to that results. The top algos for AMD you can count on one single hand. Take down your purple sunglasses mate.

Buying AMD can work, but its risky and not that easy to handle. Still have tons of Vega's in my farm, but I hate every freaking update...
vuli1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 08:33:26 PM

maybe, just maybe the new RDNA arhicecture will hande more algos than GNC.

Beyerd17

Activity: 798

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:54:55 PM

Well, the big boys are coming out when Navi 20 comes to market. That would be somewhere next year from what I've heard. Looking for some 80 compute units, hope they won't be too powerhungry and make too much noise.

Dowper_

Activity: 91
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2019, 07:29:49 PM

After 3 weeks we will know the real hashrates of Navi, I am expecting ~50MH/~130-140W.
Iamtutut

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:00:59 PM

On ETH / ETC, hashrate won't match the Vega 64, because Vega still has a better bandwith and the algo is memory intensive.
Fury Road

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 10:39:29 PM

Anyway, new GPU's are allways good. Will be hoping for a better prices for previous generations.
Beyerd17

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:38:24 AM

On ETH / ETC, hashrate won't match the Vega 64, because Vega still has a better bandwith and the algo is memory intensive.

Navi 20 coming out next year will beat Vega 64 easily. Not sure what the naming will be, but maybe it will be called 5900 XT or thereabout. Should be a winner at mining.

mak013

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 09:14:12 AM

Well, the big boys are coming out when Navi 20 comes to market. That would be somewhere next year from what I've heard. Looking for some 80 compute units, hope they won't be too powerhungry and make too much noise.
And NVIDIA updates Turing series. The last i`ve heard - that they would start sales in July 2019, so we have to wait about a month. But they are making just little customize, as a understand - some more cores, new memory, but nothing new.
Galantin

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:52:34 AM

Generally worth buying AMD? if i'm going to mine ETH ? It seems to say that the  NV 1600 is a good option. Can anyone have a link to see the comparison in Youtube ?

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1014

ClinTex - New Medicine: Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 11:34:24 AM

Navi 20 coming out next year will beat Vega 64 easily. Not sure what the naming will be, but maybe it will be called 5900 XT or thereabout. Should be a winner at mining.
That already stated if the top series of NAVI has a similar spec with radeon VII but it less efficient as per my understanding from a lot of rumors that already spread among the news site.
The top type of navy GPU can beat vega 64 easily but it looks not for another type that placed below the top type of NAVI series.

▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

▄████▄    ▄████▄
          ████████  ████████
          ████████  ████████
           ▀████▀    ▀████▀

ClinTex

New Medicine: Faster,

Safer, Smarter.
    ▄▄ Follow us ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄███████████████████████▀▀  ▄████████████▄
 ███████████████████▀▀▀  ▄   ███████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▄▄▀    ███████████████▄
████████████████▄▄  ▄█▀     █████████████████
▀██████████████████ █       ████████████████▀
 ███████████████████▀ ▄▄    ████████████████
  ██████████████████▄████▄ ████████████████

▄██████████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▄
 ▄████████████  ██████▀      ▀ ▀██████████▄
 █████████████    ▀▀▀▀         ▄████████████
██████████████▀█▄             ██████████████▄
██████████████▄               ███████████████
▀██████████████▄             ███████████████▀
 ████████████████▀         ▄████████████████
  ████████████          ▄▄█████████████████
   ▀████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████▀

▄██████████████   ███████████████████████▄
 ███████████████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
████████████████▀  ██  ▀▀  ▀▀███████████████▄
████████████████   ██   ▄▄   ████████████████
▀███████████████   ██  ▄██   ███████████████▀
 ███████████████   ██  ███   ███████████████
  ██████████████   ██  ███   ██████████████

█████    ▄▄    █████
              ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██    ██
██            ██    ██    ██
██      █████▀              ▀█████     
████████████                  ████
        ████   ████ █████     ████
        ████   █  ▀   █   █   ████
 ███████████   █      █       █████████████████████
        ████   █  ▄   █   █   ████
        ████   ████   █   █   ████
████████████                  ████████████
██      █████▄              ▄█████      ██
██      ██████████████████████████      ▀▀
██            ██    ██
              ██    ██
           █████    ▀▀

▀▀▀

CTi is a incorporates predictive data
analytics, machine learning (AI),
and use of smart contracts to drive
significant quality in clinical trials.

..JOIN..
Iamtutut

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 08:20:21 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:48:05 PM by mprep

ETH might POS in january 2020.

To beat Vega 64 on Etash, you only need more bandwith, so 16 GBPS GDDR6.

Generally worth buying AMD? if i'm going to mine ETH ? It seems to say that the  NV 1600 is a good option. Can anyone have a link to see the comparison in Youtube ?

A 70$ used RX570 will give you the same HR on ETH (same as GTX1660 / 1660Ti).
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1842
Merit: 1020

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 01:57:02 AM

After 3 weeks we will know the real hashrates of Navi, I am expecting ~50MH/~130-140W.

50Mh where did you pull that number from your ass

we already know gddr6 + 256 and RTX2070 use same memory and with max OC (where NV have better memory controller) max is ~41mh so do your math

also 5700XT is 225w TDP, those card will be HUGE FLOP already!

NV now own them 100% in mining as lead with faster memory and price is gone  Grin

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
dragonmike

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:54:29 PM

The only thing that could potentially make them NAVIs more interesting is if AMD allow the GDDR6 timings to be tweaked... Polaris/Vega style. So far, Turing doesn't allow timings to be modded so it could play to AMD's advantage again... Fingers crossed.

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Dowper_

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 09:10:48 PM

we already know gddr6 + 256 and RTX2070 use same memory and with max OC (where NV have better memory controller) max is ~41mh so do your math

NV now own them 100% in mining as lead with faster memory and price is gone  Grin

Okay, we will see.
Iamtutut

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 09:17:53 PM

1st leaked gaming benchmark, RX5700 is faster than RTX2060. https://spectatorx.wordpress.com/2019/06/15/radeon-navi-rx5700-first-real-benchmark-on-level-of-geforce-rtx2060-in-far-cry-5/

I don't think it will fall behind in terms of compute power and bandwith.

We'll see in 3 weeks for 5700 and 5700XT full testing.
X-ray

Activity: 1680
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:59:33 AM

ETH might POS in january 2020.

To beat Vega 64 on Etash, you only need more bandwith, so 16 GBPS GDDR6.
is this already confirmed and i thought that ETA for POS still become a rumour. Because ethereum still not yet implement another hardfork to support casper POS.

I thought that he was mentioning the wrong name because 5900XT was a nvidia FX series.

In two months later we will see the real comparison.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
Iamtutut

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:08:55 AM

January 3rd 2020 will be POS phase 0 for ETH. So the network will still work with POS.
dragonmike

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:05:31 PM

January 3rd 2020 will be POS phase 0 for ETH. So the network will still work with POS.
Where did you get that info from? I was under the impression they were considering a PoW+PoS solution at first, possibly implementing ProgPow... Have you got any sources to the claim?

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Iamtutut

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:00:46 PM

Where did you get that info from? I was under the impression they were considering a PoW+PoS solution at first, possibly implementing ProgPow... Have you got any sources to the claim?

Phase 0 means you can stake for future POS rewards. Doesn't mean at all ETH will move to POS at this date. I may have been confusing you, my apologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izspfej05lE&feature=youtu.be&t=2646
reb0rn21
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:45:47 PM

The only thing that could potentially make them NAVIs more interesting is if AMD allow the GDDR6 timings to be tweaked... Polaris/Vega style. So far, Turing doesn't allow timings to be modded so it could play to AMD's advantage again... Fingers crossed.

AMD already said they will block any bios mod, so any tweak you do over direct access to vbios will be doable on NV too.... so 57xx= rtx2070 1:1 + NV have 2-5% better memory controler

only if they would offer 256bit memory card for 200$, but that will not happen

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 01:52:47 PM

OP updated
https://www.pcgamer.com/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-specs-release-date-price-and-everything-we-know/

jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 02:52:14 PM

Guess you should check where you pull your info from Wink

50MH should be easily achievable on this architecture (people forget they completely revamped the GCN cores). Wave 32 instructions are executed in a single clock cycle now, so even with no miner side optimizations (ie running old Wave64 code) the RDNA architecture can run split a single Wave 64 and run it in parallel essentially executing it twice as fast.

TDP is also TDP, with the changes above you can probably down clock these to half their advertised speed for ethash, youll be looking at under 100 watts for 50+ MH.

Also didn't mention the doubling of L0 to ALU bandwidth, and addition of L1 cache to the architecture, which clever developers can take advantage off.

Should definitely be interesting to play with Cheesy

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
percy_tc

Activity: 525
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:53:34 PM

Bios block is no longer a problem, check claymore latest miner.

mihacrypto

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 08:52:10 PM

prices for video cards are certainly acceptable, but still I think that even 8 pieces to buy RX570 or RX580 and will be cheaper for mining.

Twitter  - | -  Facebook  - | -  LinkeedIn     _____________   Bamboo - Insurance for Everyone   ____________    YouTube  - | -  Instagram  - | -  Bitcointalk
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 10:03:59 AM

RX 5700 GPU-Z Validation
https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/details/urekc

dragonmike

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:08:21 AM

Who wants to bet the 5700 will be the same exact hardware as the 5700 XT and will be flashable to 5700 XT bios to unlock all goodies accordingly? Grin

Good ol'AMD. They wouldn't dare disappointing us, would they?

███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 02:00:51 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:52:09 PM by mprep

AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary Edition also available in the EU
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-50th-anniversary-edition-also-available-in-the-eu.html

3DMark Time Spy Result shows Radeon RX 5700 XT close to GeForce RTX 2070
https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/3dmark-time-spy-result-shows-radeon-rx-5700-xt-passing-geforce-rtx-2070.html

jsanzsp

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:12:44 PM

It be good for mining? It seems that it does not have much computing power. it seems oriented for gaming not for mining
ronnieb

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:25:51 PM

Who's grabbing a RX 5700 /RX5700XT on launch day?
BZiGER

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:20:43 PM

At this moment RX 5700 XT don't work with claymore ETH miner. Drivers or miner dunoo. Huh
karim_hassan777

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:14:41 PM

have any one got it and try to mine with claymore ?
BZiGER

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:09:10 PM

yes https://a.imge.to/2019/07/07/IPp8A.jpg
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 2150

The most valuable time is spent with the family ;)

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:11:30 PM

yes
Just for visibility.

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
ronnieb

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:44:53 AM

yes

Got any numbers yet?
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:28:48 AM

Since this card is not hbm then I guess ethash hashrate will be around 2070 hashrate which is 37mhs unmodded, modded and with the right timings I believe close to 50mhs. This card will fly on mtp and progpow.

Branko

Activity: 1232
Merit: 276

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:51:07 PM

Tests and reviews are out, but I can't find any with mining results...anyone had better luck and willing to share here?
reb0rn21
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:18:40 PM

256bit GDDR6 will be 34mhs stock up to 37-38mhs OC

ppl that say 50mhs are insane

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Branko

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 03:43:03 PM

256bit GDDR6 will be 34mhs stock up to 37-38mhs OC

ppl that say 50mhs are insane

Well, no idea about tehnicalities and difference between DDR5 and DDR6, but if we only
compare memory throughput of non-bios modified, non overclocked, new cards have
exactly 1.75 times better numbers

1.75 X 30 =?

(30 should be replaced with nonmodified rx580 hashrate at least at start, before people
manage to find out how to OC and modify timings of new cards, though)
lncm

Activity: 366
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:22:22 PM

What about monero hashrates, any thoughts?
fenomenyaa

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:33:24 PM

What about monero hashrates, any thoughts?
soon we will se all.I wonder how performs nvidia dominate algos like x16r,equhash..
Old_Timer

Activity: 131

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:51:36 PM

I think 50-60 Ethhash will be possible.

Ram subsystem is fast enough.
alucard20724

Activity: 563
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:24:48 PM

just got my 5700XT up and running with 19.7.1 drivers.
The only thing working and not correctly are:
Phoenix 4.2c ethash @ 4Mhash
Lolminer 0.8.3 Equihash192  @0.671 hash
Lolminer 0.8.3 Equihash144 @0.202 hash

so... yeah nothing else works.  Sad Sad

i guess once everyone starts updating their software to work with navi, then we should start getting some real results.
jsanzsp

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:07:49 PM

i guess once everyone starts updating their software to work with navi, then we should start getting some real results.

it seems that RDNA is a new architecture, nothing to do with GCN that all previous AMD gpu are based . need a miner with new kernel for navi
todxx

Activity: 174
Merit: 67

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:23:53 AM

Have you tried ethminer?  It should have a fallback opencl kernel for cards that it doesn't have a binary kernel for.  It won't be as fast as a properly tuned kernel, but it would be an interesting data point.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1000

Mining hardware dev and reviewer.

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:40:19 AM

Any idea which kernel is PhoenixMiner using? Have you tried with flag
Code:
-clKernel 0

clKernel <n> Type of OpenCL kernel: 0 - generic, 1 - optimized, 2 - alternative, 3 - turbo (1 is the default)

Looking to review Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
alucard20724

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:25:05 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:54:06 PM by mprep

Any idea which kernel is PhoenixMiner using? Have you tried with flag
Code:
-clKernel 0

clKernel <n> Type of OpenCL kernel: 0 - generic, 1 - optimized, 2 - alternative, 3 - turbo (1 is the default)

clKernel 0 gives @4Mhash also.

Have you tried ethminer?  It should have a fallback opencl kernel for cards that it doesn't have a binary kernel for.  It won't be as fast as a properly tuned kernel, but it would be an interesting data point.

ethminer isn't recognizing it under opencl.  I tried the --cl-only flag.
todxx

Activity: 174
Merit: 67

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:39:16 AM

ethminer isn't recognizing it under opencl.  I tried the --cl-only flag.

Well that's a bummer.
If it's not too much effort, could you post what ethminer outputs and also the output of running clinfo on the machine with the 5700xt?
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:02:21 AM

Thank you for the informative topic. AMD group is in an advancement as I understand. Nvidia must be careful. Especially these days when the indication of bull market sprouting everywhere.
proffe14

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:07:37 AM

So few tests of new AMD graphics cards Kiss
Iamtutut

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:28:18 AM

So few tests of new AMD graphics cards Kiss

https://www.cowcotland.com/articles/2749-4/test-amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt.html
Branko

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:12:08 PM

No mining tested there  Sad

Or here

http://www.pcekspert.com/clanak/amd-radeon-rx-5700-xt-rx-5700-recenzija/

Iamtutut

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:05:05 PM

Can't test mining when dev don't have the cards to update their mining softwares. It's RDNA, not CGN anymore.
Branko

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:28:32 PM

Can't test mining when dev don't have the cards to update their mining softwares. It's RDNA, not CGN anymore.

Understandable...but i'd expect at some level openCL hardware abstraction would be able to hide
hardware and do it in unoptimized way...maybe those 4MH/s someone mentioned are
measured that way, but sounds way too slow
proffe14

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:30:32 PM

Grin test for mining
jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 02:45:39 PM

Understandable...but i'd expect at some level openCL hardware abstraction would be able to hide

Someone just has to compile the open source ethminer under new RDNA compiler. Even with no updates Wave64 code should be able to run nearly twice as fast on RDNA...ill see if I have some time to post a compiled binary later. No reason why these wouldn't run 40+ MH with unoptimized code/timings.

Based on reviews though the OpenCL compiler seems to have major issues so that could be part of the problem. (they probably did it on purpose to keep miners at bay until gamers buy them  Grin )

alucard20724

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:01:27 PM

Based on reviews though the OpenCL compiler seems to have major issues so that could be part of the problem. (they probably did it on purpose to keep miners at bay until gamers buy them  Grin )

or they realized "shit... they don't mine.  Better reduce the price so gamers buy them"    Shocked

Grin Grin Grin
fenomenyaa

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:44:45 PM

It seems,
5700 come swith Micron D9WCW MT61K256M32JE-14:A they are specified to run at 1750 MHz (14 Gbps GDDR6 effective).
5700xt comes with Samsung K4Z80325BC-HC14 : they are specified to run at 1750 MHz (14 Gbps GDDR6 effective) too.

waiting for results with optimised kernels...
alumar

Activity: 198
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 11:00:14 PM

The recap of my 2.5h stream can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j5WM29ECPk

Tonights stream I will share what I got back from AMD

Carter - Host of BitsBeTrippin
Original Cryptomining Channel on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/bitsbetrippin
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:01:20 PM

It seems,
5700 come swith Micron D9WCW MT61K256M32JE-14:A they are specified to run at 1750 MHz (14 Gbps GDDR6 effective).
5700xt comes with Samsung K4Z80325BC-HC14 : they are specified to run at 1750 MHz (14 Gbps GDDR6 effective) too.

waiting for results with optimised kernels...

Thanks for that info, interesting.

they probably did it on purpose to keep miners at bay until gamers buy them  Grin )

Going on that logic then they will change that everytime they release a new gpu hehe, dont think that is the case but who really knows.

WhyMe

Activity: 651
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:37:22 PM

Ordered one 5700XT for testing. Devs you have some days for update your miners Cheesy
nuffe88

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:44:10 PM

Got the asus rx5700 xt today so hope there will be a miner soon;)
proffe14

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:10:43 AM

Something while no one is going to release a miner for RX 5700
Branko

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:21:20 AM

making software takes time...plus developers have to buy card, too

So it'll probably take few more days
huntingthesnark

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 12:10:26 PM

After the start of sales of new products from AMD - Radeon RX5700XT, the first information on the capabilities of these cards in mining cryptocurrency began to come. And this is not what many counted on, because All current versions of miners either do not work with this card or give a very low hashrate. At the moment, we managed to launch testing of the Radeon RX5700XT on the miner Phoenix 4.2 and Lolminer 0.8.3 and the test results were much worse than one would expect from video cards of this level. Most miners are primarily interested in the performance of Ethereum's cryptocurrency mining cards on the Ethash algorithm, where AMD cards have traditionally always had a significant advantage from competing Nvidia solutions, so we’ll give the test results for this mining algorithm first.

The Radeon RX5700XT hashrate based on the Ethash (Ethereum) algorithm:
Phoenix 4.2c - 4 -4.5 MH / s

The result of 4 MH / s per second can be called frankly weak, since significantly weaker RX570 / 580 video cards use 29-33MH / s for this algorithm

For other Equihash, Cuckatoo algorithms, the situation is the same.

The Radeon RX5700XT hashrate on the Eguihash 192.7 (ZERO) algorithm:
Lollipops 0.8.3 - 0.67H / s

Hashreyt Radeon RX5700XT on the Eguihash 144,5 Zhash (BitcoinGold) algorithm:
Lolminer 0.8.3 - 0,2H/s

Hashreyte Radeon RX5700XT on the algorithm Cuckatoo31 GRIN31 (GRIN):
Lolminer 0.8.3 - 0,1H/s

It is the new RDNA architecture that should be blamed for this failure. All current miners for AMD video cards are optimized for the previous GCN architecture, and to fully unlock the potential of the new generation of AMD video cards in mining, you will have to be patient until the first miners with optimization for Navi video cards with RDNA architecture appear.

That's a complete cut and paste, and tells us nothing new. I see Claymore has a card and is testing it, which is excellent news. Fingers crossed we get RDNA mining figures soon...

Old_Timer

Activity: 131

In the fray since 2013.

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:32:17 PM

After the start of sales of new products from AMD - Radeon RX5700XT, the first information on the capabilities of these cards in mining cryptocurrency began to come. And this is not what many counted on, because All current versions of miners either do not work with this card or give a very low hashrate. At the moment, we managed to launch testing of the Radeon RX5700XT on the miner Phoenix 4.2 and Lolminer 0.8.3 and the test results were much worse than one would expect from video cards of this level. Most miners are primarily interested in the performance of Ethereum's cryptocurrency mining cards on the Ethash algorithm, where AMD cards have traditionally always had a significant advantage from competing Nvidia solutions, so we’ll give the test results for this mining algorithm first.

The result of 4 MH / s per second can be called frankly weak, since significantly weaker RX570 / 580 video cards use 29-33MH / s for this algorithm

Lolminer 0.8.3 - 0,2H/s

Lolminer 0.8.3 - 0,1H/s

It is the new RDNA architecture that should be blamed for this failure. All current miners for AMD video cards are optimized for the previous GCN architecture, and to fully unlock the potential of the new generation of AMD video cards in mining, you will have to be patient until the first miners with optimization for Navi video cards with RDNA architecture appear.

That's a complete cut and paste, and tells us nothing new. I see Claymore has a card and is testing it, which is excellent news. Fingers crossed we get RDNA mining figures soon...

I say that it is pretty much guaranteed, knowning claymore's reputation

What I fear is that we small miners will get a cut version and large mining farms a much more efficient one.

When others start to build code for RDNA then competition will force everyone to provide good performance to the public too.
alumar

Activity: 198
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 02:51:00 PM

Lolminer 0.8.3 - 0,2H/s

Lolminer 0.8.3 - 0,1H/s

The miners you have listed leverage a generic CL Kernel, that is the only reason they run at all. There are no released kernels atm for the new architecture. Once those are released you will see better results. The change in the way AMD handles compute on this card should be interesting. Excited to see post Kernel releases

Carter - Host of BitsBeTrippin
Original Cryptomining Channel on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/bitsbetrippin
Branko

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:48:24 PM

Don't forget, these are PCI-E 4.0 cards, thats twice as fast loading DAG into card memory

(need X570 chipset and Ryzen 3xxx processor, though)
Beyerd17

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:02:37 AM

What about big navi coming out later. Will it be twice as powerfull as the 5700 XT?

DDesignE

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:16:18 AM

Hi guys,

well, i'm also waiting for a miner...

meanwhile, I have a Brute Force software, that uses both Memory and Core intensively, and just for you to have an idea of the XR5700XT performance relative to other cards:

- RX470 - 35.5 to 41.6 MKeys/s
- GTX1050ti - ~27 MKeys/s
- GTX1060 - ~48 MKeys/s
- GTX1070ti - ~78 MKeys/s

- RX5700XT - 158 to 161 MKeys/s (YES, THAT'S A LOT for a 400$ Card!)

I Don't know if it's the new Architecture, but i was SHOCKED when I compiled the code and got it Runnig...

so, and i know this things are not linear, we have a factor of x3.87 compared to the RX470...

extrapolating to ETH:

RX470 - 30 to 32MH/s (mine does 33.2 MH/s Tongue)
RX5700XT - 116.1 to 123.84 MH/s

take this calculations with 'a full gram' of salt!
rednoW
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:49:25 AM

Don't forget, these are PCI-E 4.0 cards, thats twice as fast loading DAG into card memory

dag is not loading to the gpu memory. It is calculated by gpu in it originally
Branko

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:08:04 AM

dag is not loading to the gpu memory. It is calculated by gpu in it originally

Well, who knows, I usually see info like this:

https://2miners.com/blog/ethereum-mining-with-gtx-1060-3gb-cards-stopped-mining-eth-etc/

"GTX 1060 3GB stopped mining ETC because of the DAG file. This file is a data block of considerable size that is loaded into the GPU memory during miner launch.
Without DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph), miners can’t search for block solutions in Ethash-based cryptocurrency networks. "

I admit I didn't research how exactly algo works, so maybe I'm relaying wrong info  Grin

Dowper_

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 08:59:22 AM

Hi guys,

meanwhile, I have a Brute Force software, that uses both Memory and Core intensively, and just for you to have an idea of the XR5700XT performance relative to other cards:

- GTX1060 - ~48 MKeys/s

I Don't know if it's the new Architecture, but i was SHOCKED when I compiled the code and got it Runnig...

so, and i know this things are not linear, we have a factor of x3.87 compared to the RX470...

extrapolating to ETH:

1070Ti makes ~35MH/s, so 5700XT is making x2 - ~70MH/s, in reality maybe not more than 50MH/s.
xMindx163

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:44:58 AM

Talked to the developer of the miner Wild Rig. He says that AMD does not provide tools for completely new videocaeds and even under RVII there are no normal tools for writing miners. That's sad. Apparently, we will not mine on 5700/5700XT soon.
Peбятки... вce плoxo. Mнoгиe нe знaют, нo пиcaть мaйнepы пoд AMД cлoжнee, чeм пoд Hвидия. T.к. AMД пpocтo нe дaeт нopмaльныx инcтpyмeнтoв. Инcтpyмeнтoвв нeт дaжe нa RVII. He тo чтo для 5700/5700XT. Bидимo, пoмaйним мы нa этиx кapтax нe cкopo.
andrucrypt

Activity: 590
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:02:45 PM

Talked to the developer of the miner Wild Rig. He says that AMD does not provide tools for completely new videocaeds and even under RVII there are no normal tools for writing miners. That's sad. Apparently, we will not mine on 5700/5700XT soon.
Peбятки... вce плoxo. Mнoгиe нe знaют, нo пиcaть мaйнepы пoд AMД cлoжнee, чeм пoд Hвидия. T.к. AMД пpocтo нe дaeт нopмaльныx инcтpyмeнтoв. Инcтpyмeнтoвв нeт дaжe нa RVII. He тo чтo для 5700/5700XT. Bидимo, пoмaйним мы нa этиx кapтax нe cкopo.
Well, e.g. sgminer will work, xmrig and xmr-stak should too ) Any miner that uses kernels written with pure OpenCL and not compiling them into binaries, will work fine
huntingthesnark

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 01:00:27 PM

Well, e.g. sgminer will work, xmrig and xmr-stak should too ) Any miner that uses kernels written with pure OpenCL and not compiling them into binaries, will work fine

Supports Navi in latest version: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167363.msg51785677#new

Anyone can post results?

Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:16:45 PM

Supports Navi in latest version: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3167363.msg51785677#new

Anyone can post results?

tested on 5700xt
Algo: normalv4
1 min avg: 231 H/s
5 min avg: 206 H/s
Max Speed: 866 H/s

Kalibanos

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:38:31 AM

German tom's hardware guide just got the 5700 xt within an inch of 2080 performance by boosting it to 2.276 GHz @1.25V with an EK waterblock.
Using 250 watts.

Google translated article:
https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tomshw.de%2F2019%2F07%2F11%2Fungefesselt-radeon-rx-5700-xt-auf-ueber-22-ghz-uebertaktet-break-the-limits-mit-den-neuen-softpowerplaytables-fuer-die-rx-5700-und-rx-5700-xt%2F

igor'sLAB

Unrestrained: Radeon RX 5700 XT overclocked to over 2.2GHz. Break the limits with the new SoftPowerPlayTables for the RX 5700 and RX 5700 XT

By: Igor Wallossek on 07/11/2019 at 9:41 am posted in graphics cards

In contrast to Nvidia's restrictions, you can virtually override and change the default settings of the Radeon cards - be it clock caps, power limit or even the voltage. Always provided you have the right profile at hand. The whole thing is called SoftPowerPlayTable and, for the end user quite simple, can also be quickly implemented in the registry. As with the Radeon VII and earlier at Vega, our forum user hellm has once again done a great job here and left me the new tables to experiment. Yes, the RTG (Radeon Tweaker Group) is alive!

Important preliminary remark

But I have to preface this with an important preliminary remark. The here linked in the article SoftPowerPlayTables (short SPPT) are an experimental intervention in the system and certainly not suitable for 24/7 use in production systems! Especially the now possible, higher voltages are a big unknown in the usual overclocker-Milchmädchen bill. Because if you overdo it, you might save the money for the next faster card at the moment, but you risk losing your hardware and thus the entire investment for a long time. The article should show what we could do with it and where there are possible limits is nothing more than a short description of what we have done. No liability is assumed for your hardware and the consequences, because you are completely responsible for that!

Test the limits!

It was a tedious approach, because there was no experience. By the way, you do not have to use a chiller to get similar values, simple water cooling is fine if you do not overdo it, so you do not even have to use a chiller. The delta between the water temperature and the GPU diode was in extreme cases about 35 degrees, with only medium overclocking then much lower. As long as you remain significantly below 50 ° C GPU temperature, even with the maximum clock actually no major hurdles. Below about 45 ° C is ideal, but requires a water temperature of 30 ° C maximum. You can do it that way, but not with air coolers.

AMD's Power Tune on the Navi cards is a pretty interesting thing, because the clock control is usually something of Chill, the power-saving feature of the AMD driver. The maximum clock (including voltage) is therefore not always on, but only if the graphics load requires it. This style of play is quite smart, of course leaves no constant tact to specify, but a good timing, which adjusts the game load dynamically. If you like it consistently, Witcher 3 invites you to stop. Then the stove beats as if Hansel and Gretel had to burn 100 witches at once.

In the WattMan you can, depending on the implemented SPPT, adjust the settings of the card (chip quality) and cooling:

For my test with the 2.2 GHz + peak clock I have chosen a setting with 2276 MHz for the clock and the full 1.25 Volt. The curve can be left as it is and later flattened if necessary. For the power consumption that plays almost no role. The setting for the power I have set to 95%. we'll see on the next page that this does not end in extravagant stream orgies, but it may be important for a smoother frametimes.

That's exactly what I noticed when I logged the frequencies. In the maximum profile, we see a slightly softer course with fewer drops in fluctuating loads. I have again tested Shadow of the Tomb Raider in Full HD, but all settings on Ultra. And no, it does NOT limit the CPU, as many suspect, because even an RTX 2080 Ti OC scales well with shaders and clock, which I've tried in a plausibility test, of course, before times. Only the GPU is limited here.

These high peak clock rates are quite remarkable for this card because whenever they occur, the graphics load is especially high.

I'll show you on the next page, that the performance has risen again neatly and the power consumption is NOT extremely exploded. The increase in tension at this point had no dramatic consequences. But, I must emphasize once again, the high voltages cause even with perfect cooling in the long run a creeping death. And that's why it's not for everyday use. You have to pay attention!

Test system and measurement methods

I have already described the new test system and the methodology in the basic article " How we test graphics cards , as of February 2017 " (English: " How We Test Graphics Cards ") in great detail and therefore reference only this detailed description for the sake of simplicity , So if you want to read everything exactly again, is invited to do so.

Those who are interested in the summary in tabular form will quickly get a quick overview:
Test systems and measuring rooms
Hardware:
   Intel Core i7-8700K @ 5 GHz
MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
16GB KFA2 DDR4 4000 Hall Of Fame
1x 1 TB Toshiba OCZ RD400 (M.2, System SSD)
2x 960 GB Toshiba OCZ TR150 (Storage, Images)
Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 11, 850-watt power supply
Cooling:
   Alphacool Ice Block XPX + EKWB Vector Radeon RX 5700
8x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 3 PWM, 2x 480mm Alphacool Nexxos UT60 480mm
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut (for radiator change)
Casing:
   Lian Li PC-T70 with expansion kit and modifications
Modes: Open Benchtable, Closed Case
Monitor:    Eizo EV3237-BK
power consumption:
   Non-contact DC measurement on the PCIe slot (riser card)
Non-contact DC measurement on the external PCIe power supply
Direct voltage measurement on the respective feeders and on the power supply
2x Rohde & Schwarz HMO 3054, 500 MHz multichannel oscilloscope with memory function
4x Rohde & Schwarz HZO50, current clamp adapter (1 mA to 30 A, 100 KHz, DC)
4x Rohde & Schwarz HZ355, probe divider (10: 1, 500 MHz)
1x Rohde & Schwarz HMC 8012, digital multimeter with memory function
thermography:
   Optris PI640, infrared camera
PI Connect evaluation software with profiles
acoustics:
   NTI Audio M2211 (with calibration file)
Steinberg UR12 (with phantom power for the microphones)
Creative X7, Smaart v.7
own anechoic measuring room, 3.5 x 1.8 x 2.2 m (LxTxH)
Axial measurements, perpendicular to the center of the sound source (s), measuring distance 50 cm
Noise development in dBA (slow) as RTA measurement
Frequency spectrum as graphic
operating system    Windows 10 Pro (1903, all updates)

contents

Introduction and Settings
    Gaming performance and power consumption
    SoftPowerPlayTables - Application and Download

f
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1024

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

<@1.25V>
God damn.  Well its going to be a lot of fun.  Like vega right after release
Kalibanos

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:29:28 PM

Water Blocks are already available to preorder!
https://www.ekwb.com/news/ek-vector-blocks-engineered-for-amd-navi-gpus/
WhackOBill

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:58:02 PM

I'm going to go with not more than about 56MH/s ... based on memory bandwidth given the algorithm is memory bound.
xMindx163

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:14:26 AM

nanominer v1.5.1
@Grumpy-Dwarf Grumpy-Dwarf released this 18 hours ago

Added Ethash binaries for AMD Radeon RX 5700 and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT cards. Performance is awful but maybe it will boost with next driver update.

https://github.com/nanopool/nanominer/releases

tests?
karim_hassan777

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 12:06:15 PM

what is the performance with this new miner nanominer v1.5.1
P00P135

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:53:37 PM

PCI-E 4 isn't compatible with current GPU risers.  Some people have been able to mess with BIOS and get them working by changing them to pcie 3.0 speeds, but not all mobos work like this.  So plug the GPUs directly into the mobo 16x Slot to utilize it and even then you wont see any mining improvements.
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:50:17 AM

PCI-E 4 isn't compatible with current GPU risers.  Some people have been able to mess with BIOS and get them working by changing them to pcie 3.0 speeds, but not all mobos work like this.  So plug the GPUs directly into the mobo 16x Slot to utilize it and even then you wont see any mining improvements.
PCI-E are backward compatible so you can run cards even on 1.1. Which lot of miners did on older mobos to get 6 and more cards running back then. Every mining mobo and most of the newer mobos have option to set PCI-E version.

P00P135

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:46:35 AM

PCI-E 4 isn't compatible with current GPU risers.  Some people have been able to mess with BIOS and get them working by changing them to pcie 3.0 speeds, but not all mobos work like this.  So plug the GPUs directly into the mobo 16x Slot to utilize it and even then you wont see any mining improvements.
PCI-E are backward compatible so you can run cards even on 1.1. Which lot of miners did on older mobos to get 6 and more cards running back then. Every mining mobo and most of the newer mobos have option to set PCI-E version.

That is true for pcie 3.0 and below but im talking about the newest 4.0 as it has a different power requirement and there are reports of it not working at lower speeds with some bios. it's something that needs to be fleshed out over time.
Mattthev

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 11:52:53 AM

That is true for pcie 3.0 and below but im talking about the newest 4.0 as it has a different power requirement and there are reports of it not working at lower speeds with some bios. it's something that needs to be fleshed out over time.
I didn't know that 4.0 is not backward compatible... that's bad.

soothaa

Activity: 1146
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:25:50 PM

Subbing - really sad to see this new arch having trouble getting off the ground..

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Dowper_

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 09:17:58 AM

I hope when the non-reference models are out we will have working miners.
jstefanop
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:28:56 PM

Subbing - really sad to see this new arch having trouble getting off the ground..

Its AMD's openCL compiler...its totally bugged for the new arch. Im sure the ASM guys already have working kernels that are probably super fast but obviously wont put anything public for a while.

Branko

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:54:30 PM

It seems 5700XT OpenCL score falls between 2080 and 2080TI:

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Powerful-system-sporting-AMD-s-Radeon-RX-5700-XT-racks-up-colossal-OpenCL-score-on-Geekbench.426956.0.html

Cryptocoinninja

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:48:57 PM

nanominer v1.5.1

Added Ethash binaries for AMD Radeon RX 5700 and AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT cards. Performance is awful but maybe it will boost with next driver update.

tests?

Gigabyte RX5700
Cryptonight-GPU (Ryo)
1290 h/s stock
1400 h/s OC 1786mhz core
150W (GPUz)
ronnieb

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:21:58 AM

nanominer v1.5.1

tests?

Gigabyte RX5700
Cryptonight-GPU (Ryo)
1290 h/s stock
1400 h/s OC 1786mhz core
150W (GPUz)

which miner?
alucard20724

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:14:20 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 04:36:03 AM by alucard20724

nanominer v1.5.1

tests?

Gigabyte RX5700
Cryptonight-GPU (Ryo)
1290 h/s stock
1400 h/s OC 1786mhz core
150W (GPUz)

which miner?

I was thinking its for nanominer.. .but i'm getting "could not find binary for gfx1010 device" for cnr, so maybe not for nanominer.
neuromancer4867

Activity: 79
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:27:00 AM

Hi guys,

- GTX1060 - ~48 MKeys/s

extrapolating to ETH:

Before everyone starts buying out your local Bestbuy: Brute force is EXACTLY what is sounds like. I'm no fancy bit city AMD low level engineer, but as mining goes we are also looking at quite a few other factors that extrapolate fairly badly with a straight brute force test. That said, awesome work, and I'm sure the new AMD cards are gonna be pretty killer. I seriously doubt that a 5700 XT will push EThash higher than a Radeon VII for many reasons, but I look forward to be proven wrong.

My semi-educated guess is that the 5700 XT will land around 1080ti performance based on memory bandwidth, and chipset (as a wild median). Outperform 1080/1080ti (2070) in general, but otherwise not break the laws of progressive performance except perhaps in some cases.

Remember (and I'm trying real hard not to bash AMD here), AMD do make great 'on paper' hardware. But driver and utilization wise, they have literally never over-performed.
ffthomas

Activity: 160

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:18:51 AM

nanominer v1.5.1

tests?

I got "No GPU devices were detected" error with Nanominer. Claymore's Dual Miner and PhoenixMiner can detect the card, so I don't know what's the problem with Nanominer. Btw I think that "awful" means ~3-4MH/s for Ethash mining with RX 5700, so the same what I can get using the other softwares.

I hope that the above mentioned developers will update their miner soon - but it won't be easy because this is a totally new architecture.
Krassus

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 08:09:15 PM

nanominer v1.5.1

tests?

Gigabyte RX5700
Cryptonight-GPU (Ryo)
1290 h/s stock
1400 h/s OC 1786mhz core
150W (GPUz)

which miner?
xmr-stak
reb0rn21
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:25:10 PM

soooo many lies here... do AMD ppz can`t stand the truth

RX5700 is very bad card with ~200w power usage on par with rtx2060 super deal with it!

and monero 1400h/s speed is for 6x5700 cards NOT ONE CARD!!!! FFS

stop the FUD

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
Branko

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:37:50 PM

RX5700 is very bad card with ~200w power usage on par with rtx2060 super deal with it!

stop the FUD

5700XR is very good card almost on par with  2080 , but for half the price

Marvell2

Activity: 1050

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:26:04 AM

stop the FUD

5700XR is very good card almost on par with  2080 , but for half the price

Depends on how much power it’s using to get this FPS
Branko

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:43:51 AM

Depends on how much power it’s using to get this FPS

About 250W which is not too much above default consumption:

https://www.tomshw.de/2019/07/11/ungefesselt-radeon-rx-5700-xt-auf-ueber-22-ghz-uebertaktet-break-the-limits-mit-den-neuen-softpowerplaytables-fuer-die-rx-5700-und-rx-5700-xt/2/

huntingthesnark

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 08:22:39 AM

stop the FUD

Definition of FUD being competing emotional claims without any supporting evidence. Word from the devs is the tools are broke, so any hashrate claims (whether high or low) are currently nonsense, unless you've got your own dev team.

Thanks for adding a well researched and beautifully punctuated counterpoint.

kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 2324

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:31:45 AM

I'm excited to see where this ends hashing on multiple algorithms, this architecture should be the standard and architecture for a bit so it definitely all starts here for the continuing years.

To be honest with ethash I'm expecting Vega numbers once everything is worked out.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:15:18 PM

Actually the 5700xt is pretty good compared to what could offer in the past vega or even rx 590 x gtx 1070, both failed attempt, amd has now succeeded with 5700xt but to say is close to rtx 2080 is spreading misinformation around. 5700xt a little bit better than the rtx 2070 and 20% slower than the rtx 2080.

kingcolex
Legendary

Activity: 2324

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:18:51 PM

Actually the 5700xt is pretty good compared to what could offer in the past vega or even rx 590 x gtx 1070, both failed attempt, amd has now succeeded with 5700xt but to say is close to rtx 2080 is spreading misinformation around. 5700xt a little bit better than the rtx 2070 and 20% slower than the rtx 2080.

I wonder how the efficiency is though, that's where the true Kings of mining stand out, if it's on par of a 2070 when mining then whatever but if it's on par with hashrate but way more efficient then I'm psyched.
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:22:19 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (2)

I wonder how the efficiency is though, that's where the true Kings of mining stand out, if it's on par of a 2070 when mining then whatever but if it's on par with hashrate but way more efficient then I'm psyched.

I wonder how is the hashrate, gaming has nothing to do with mining and should not serve as a comparison in this case because amd changed how it works so much that this might be the worst gpu to date for mining x price, so better to wait to see how miner developers work their magic here.

ronnieb

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:09:32 PM

I wonder if there has been any progress on these cards yet   Roll Eyes
Metroid

Xtreme Monster

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:30:19 PM

I wonder if there has been any progress on these cards yet   Roll Eyes

Like vega in 2017, nobody told anything, they just bought all the cards they could find and made huge profits during those 3 months ehhe

fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1024

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:32:20 PM

As usual new cards are expensive but the specs are quite nice.  Drivers are shit too so dont expect miracles right away
mochaaa

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:29:19 AM

if 5700s start to become hard to find, that would seem a likely outcome
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1081
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:12:19 AM

I wonder if there has been any progress on these cards yet   Roll Eyes

Like vega in 2017, nobody told anything, they just bought all the cards they could find and made huge profits during those 3 months ehhe
I bought at first day of release, cause hbm2&4096sp, no need waiting ppl review, do the math, i do remember when mining 20$/day per vega its glorius days

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
..Internet 3.0 Decentralized Infrastructure..████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1043

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:28:51 AM

These cards should be no better than the Rtx on Eth mining as both cards use the Gddr6 memory.Maybe they will perform better because they have lower nm architechture than Rtx cards have.We need some actual facts from people mining with them.

▄▄█████▄▄███████▄▄
 ███████████
     ▀▀███▄
█████████████        ▀██▄
█████████████          ██▄
███████████            ██▄
██▀▀█████▀▀              ██
██                       ██
██                       ██
▀██                     ██▀
 ▀██                   ██▀
  ▀██▄               ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
███████████    LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO    ███████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
BenjaminWegener

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:04:20 AM

modified an existing miner for monero using vulkan, not opencl. reaching 700h/s on rx5700 using 6gb vram of the 8gb.

Shocked

https://twitter.com/BenjaminWegener/status/1152134210452410368

hopefully we will get higher rates after further optimizations
mochaaa

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:07:39 AM

Perhaps not "better" for raw numbers, but maybe for efficiency
Branko

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:08:38 AM

modified an existing miner for monero using vulkan, not opencl. reaching 700h/s on rx5700 using 6gb vram of the 8gb.

Shocked

That is strange, I always thought monero algo doesn't need much ram...6GB is even more than memory hungry ethash
andrucrypt

Activity: 590
Merit: 31

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:01:04 AM

Shocked

Not bad numbers as for stock timings. RX's without modified timings shows not much too.
xMindx163

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 11:18:54 AM

My VEGA 64 on the same SOFTWARE at 1200/800 received 991h/s
UPD:
 "cards" : [
  {
    "index"    : "0",
    "cu"       : "64",
    "factor"   : "48",
    "worksize" : "8",
    "mem_chunk": "4"
  },

1200/800 = 1324 h/s
vuli1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 12:57:36 PM

5700 have totaly diferenet arhiceture, called RDNA, not GNC like before. So, devs need to update thier miners with new kernels for this cards, till this happen... low hashrate.

in theory, 5700 should mine preety well. we will see if it will happen.

moz4r

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:11:22 AM

Hi, with my 5700XT , the only algo I can mine is cryptonight-gpu , with xmr-stak. ~1800
xMindx163

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:36:54 AM

Guys, you should try to run this miner, maybe he will form the kernel and the graphics card can work.

https://github.com/fancyIX/sgminer-phi2-branch/releases
jsanzsp

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:47:22 AM

Hi, with my 5700XT , the only algo I can mine is cryptonight-gpu , with xmr-stak. ~1800

1800 its very close to vega 56, power consumption?
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:43:34 AM

It is comparable with Vega card results and the main question here is what power consumption it have ?  My second question is what about ethash algo , have you tried it ? I think results on ethash should be more impressive .
moz4r

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 11:51:01 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 01:04:40 PM by moz4r

About eth it's 3mh ..  Undecided , things are not yet optimised
This is sensors while mining cryptonight-gpu ( stock )

https://i.ibb.co/XyhCpcV/sensors.jpg
karim_hassan777

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 12:41:29 PM

take a screen shot by GPU-Z
Branko

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:30:59 PM

take a screen shot by GPU-Z

Why? HWinfo is more precise (if we talk about power consumption)
Varashilo

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:38:30 PM

Hi!
What version of the miner and driver are you using?
ronnieb

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:54:57 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:56:32 PM by mprep

Rx 5700/XT convo only please.

Take the shilling to the scam section of the website

My regular RX 5700 does 1300 H/s on XMR stak cryptonight GPU on stock settings.
BenjaminWegener

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:30:50 PM

5700 1300h
5700xt 1500h
 Wink
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCQ0QJ_6_kQ
rx 5700 NOT xt 1200 h/s @ 1200/850 @ 80W

overclockd maybe 1700
doktor83

Activity: 1470
Merit: 611

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 07:30:07 PM

5700 1300h
5700xt 1500h
 Wink
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CCQ0QJ_6_kQ
rx 5700 NOT xt 1200 h/s @ 1200/850 @ 80W

overclockd maybe 1700

Can you try latest SRB 1.9.2 with GPU algo and share the results ?
It has better results on Vegas than Xmr Stak, i wonder is this the case on 5700 too.
Thanks

SRBPolaris thread - HERE   |   SRBMiner-CN thread - HERE    |   SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
BenjaminWegener

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:49:31 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 09:58:46 PM by mprep

Enumerating OpenCL devices, please wait...

GPU0: AMD Radeon RX 5700 [gfx1010] [8176 MB][CU: 18][I: 100.0][W: 8][T: 2][F: 0][BUS: 3]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU miner 1.9.2
DevFee ~0.85%

Press 's' to display stats
Press 'h' to display hashrate
Press 'r' to reload pools
Press 'p' to switch to the next pool
Press 'o' to switch to the previous pool
Press 0-9 to disable/enable GPU 0-9, shift+0-9 for GPU 10-19
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Algorithm               : Cryptonight Gpu
Algo switching          : disabled
Coin forking            : disabled
Gpu watchdog            : enabled [normal mode]
Startup monitor         : enabled
Tweaking                : disabled

[2019-07-21 21:46:33] Pools defined -> 1
[2019-07-21 21:46:33] Tweaking disabled - no supported devices found
3 errors generated.
[2019-07-21 21:46:34] Error CL_COMPILE_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clCompileProgram [ctx->Program] for DeviceID 0 (Thread 0)
Error while creating GPU threads.. Stopping miner process.

Shutting down miner...

C:\Users\user\Desktop\srbminer192>

FIY xmrig amd on cn/gpu yields ~300h/s with intensity 1700
samdibaei

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:17:34 AM

anyone test this?
karim_hassan777

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:17:29 AM

anyone test this?

have you tried the last version XMR-Stak 2.10.6 that was released a few hours ago ?
doktor83

Activity: 1470
Merit: 611

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:36:24 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2019, 10:27:29 AM by doktor83

Enumerating OpenCL devices, please wait...

GPU0: AMD Radeon RX 5700 [gfx1010] [8176 MB][CU: 18][I: 100.0][W: 8][T: 2][F: 0][BUS: 3]

SRBMiner Cryptonight AMD GPU miner 1.9.2
DevFee ~0.85%

Press 's' to display stats
Press 'h' to display hashrate
Press 'r' to reload pools
Press 'p' to switch to the next pool
Press 'o' to switch to the previous pool
Press 0-9 to disable/enable GPU 0-9, shift+0-9 for GPU 10-19

Algorithm               : Cryptonight Gpu
Algo switching          : disabled
Coin forking            : disabled
Gpu watchdog            : enabled [normal mode]
Startup monitor         : enabled
Tweaking                : disabled

[2019-07-21 21:46:33] Pools defined -> 1
[2019-07-21 21:46:33] Tweaking disabled - no supported devices found
3 errors generated.
[2019-07-21 21:46:34] Error CL_COMPILE_PROGRAM_FAILURE when calling clCompileProgram [ctx->Program] for DeviceID 0 (Thread 0)
Error while creating GPU threads.. Stopping miner process.

Shutting down miner...

C:\Users\user\Desktop\srbminer192>

Ouch, wonder why no one has reported this, i will look into it, thank you

Edit:

I wonder why the driver reports the card has 18 compute units, that card has 36 CU's no ?

SRBPolaris thread - HERE   |   SRBMiner-CN thread - HERE    |   SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
ronnieb

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:09:52 PM