Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there an official site about airdrops? | Also I'd be glad to hear some tips  (Read 297 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:17:27 AM

Hi
My first question is: Is there an official sites/sites where I can check the airdrops and bounties directly, not from third sites. Like they are taking the information from somewhere, right? I don't think they surf to find.

Also I'm planning to earn with airdrops, like for 6 months/ 1 year how much revenue you have got? And is there some tips?
[pls don't spam your ref links]

I'd be honoured.
Thank you in advance.
I don't understand what you mean by an official site for airdrop and I don't think that such exists in the crypto space, it's just like asking if there is an official site for ICO, which there isn't since ICO is the event that is been carried out and not the name of a company, same goes for airdrop too, it is an event being carried out to reward members of the crypto community with free coins for virtually doing nothing so they can be interested in the project.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: