Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:24:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy $5000 in BTC via Zelle or Chase QuickPay ASAP  (Read 273 times)
hashjeeves (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 06:35:16 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2019, 11:19:11 PM by hashjeeves

Title says it all. Looking to purchase $5000 worth of Bitcoin via Zelle or Chase QuickPay

Current listings on localbitcoins are all asking a ridiculous premium, looking for something at/closer to market since this is a business purchase and I need to convert it immediately. Willing to make multiple transactions if one seller can't fill the whole order. Going to need an additional $5000 tomorrow and possibly the day after as well.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirnastro

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:22:34 PM

I will do it for you.

Middleman services or escrow else where or you go first.

Sorry I will not use localbitcoins escrow.

Everyone should know how that goes by now
hashjeeves (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:53:49 PM

I have never used escrow for a Zelle transaction before but will look into.

Edit: If you are a representative or manager of a registered company/organization so we can do this b2b pm me your info.
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 07:53:57 PM
Merited by Tomatocage (1)

Any "transfer" service such as via zelle, paypal, or other similar services can have very high fraud rates and can be very risky.

I would personally not participate in a $5,000 trade with this payment method, even if I knew the person well and knew them to be honorable. Anyone considering trading with the OP make their own decisions for themselves.
hashjeeves (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 08:01:48 PM

Any "transfer" service such as via zelle, paypal, or other similar services can have very high fraud rates and can be very risky.

I would personally not participate in a $5,000 trade with this payment method, even if I knew the person well and knew them to be honorable. Anyone considering trading with the OP make their own decisions for themselves.

I would prefer to split the purchase into multiple transactions for my own peace of mind as well. I am a registered business owner making a purchase from a corporate account, and fraud is bad for business.
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:01:24 AM

Title says it all. Looking to purchase $5000 worth of Bitcoin via Zelle or Chase QuickPay

Current listings on localbitcoins are all asking a ridiculous premium, looking for something at/closer to market since this is a business purchase and I need to convert it immediately. Willing to make multiple transactions if one seller can't fill the whole order. Going to need an additional $5000 tomorrow and possibly the day after as well.

PM sent
You can also check my thread

thymashite

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:47:07 AM

I can receive zelle transfers to my account of any amount and in return you will get your btc.Reach me on my telegram @geekmulla
hashjeeves (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:01:51 PM

My existing supplier was unable to meet demands. Still need ~$7000 more.
Thecryptofan911

Activity: 341
Merit: 12

ScamBuster, I do NOT send first to newbie accounts

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:39:18 PM

Pmed
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: