Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7404 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:36:58 PM

"...notbatman has a point, all that space shit does look like a pile of fucking crap, granted he thinks the earth is flat because he fell for the reverse propaganda propaganda..."
FTFY

No man I started the Flat Earth thread, there was no Flat Earth before that; I made the discovery the Earth was flat completely independently. The kicker for me after being defrauded on a Bitcoin miner by a company named after a UK space program (Black Arrow) was asking myself if the Moon landing is a hoax, and the Mars rover is a hoax then the Earth must be a hoax right, "but how?" I asked myself "I'm standing here!" then it hit me like a ton of bricks, "holy shit the Earth is flat!". I did some research and in about a month or so I found the Gleason's Map and had so much evidence it was flat that I became a flat earther.

The Copernican system is a crock of shit, the Earth is not a globe and I could prove this beyond a reasonable doubt in court of law.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:17:38 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2019, 03:50:22 PM by Spendulus

The Copernican system is a crock of shit, the Earth is not a globe and I could prove this beyond a reasonable doubt in court of law.

Mathematics has to be denied to get you where you are. There is no "reasonable doubt" with a mathematical proof.

Simple equations show that tensile and compressive strength of rock and common materials under the force of gravity will form a sphere.

I can measure G myself, and prove this easily. All without needing any "youtube video proof."

Buzz did say that

Girl: Why has nobody been to the moon in such a long time?
Buzz Aldrin: Haa, That`s not uhh a 8 years old question, That`s my question, I want to know but I think I know, Cause we didn`t we go there and that is the way it happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRlqo7ZofDo Buzz admits never went to the moon

I already answered that, SNOPES debunked it by showing the full quote. Taking a piece out of context and claiming that's what he said is called "Lying by Omission."

The Apollo program is likely the most extensively documented project in human history. Everything is available to the public, also. To deny it is just plain stupid even by conspiracy standards.

You see, you don't even know what you are denying.

Are you denying Apollo 8? 11? 13? What, exactly?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:01:10 PM

"...notbatman has a point, all that space shit does look like a pile of fucking crap, granted he thinks the earth is flat because he fell for the reverse propaganda propaganda..."
FTFY

No man I started the Flat Earth thread, there was no Flat Earth before that; I made the discovery the Earth was flat completely independently. The kicker for me after being defrauded on a Bitcoin miner by a company named after a UK space program (Black Arrow) was asking myself if the Moon landing is a hoax, and the Mars rover is a hoax then the Earth must be a hoax right, "but how?" I asked myself "I'm standing here!" then it hit me like a ton of bricks, "holy shit the Earth is flat!". I did some research and in about a month or so I found the Gleason's Map and had so much evidence it was flat that I became a flat earther.

The earth is hollow, we live on the inside, and the sun is in the center. There is nothing but solid earth to infinity below our feet. The reason why it looks like the earth isn't hollow is, all of physics skews all of our minds and visions and thinking so none of it makes real sense, but so that all of it has us thinking the earth is flat.

When we send spaceships to other space rocks - Mars, Moon - we are really sending them to an inhabited part of hollow earth.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:12:36 PM

Outer space is fake, it's a hoax!
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:27:49 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 01:02:26 AM by Spendulus

The more I learn, the more I question things and this is what I discovered from some google searches I made. Moon doesn't have an atmosphere and it is said that the moon's temperature at day is at 224 degrees Fahrenheit (106 degrees Celsius) during the day, we are looking at Neil Armstrong being hit directly by the sun and that is so hot. Just imagine yourself in the Sahara dessert spending two hours and that can pass you out, what more on the moon with more than 3 times the temperature.

All the Apollo missions were carefully scheduled for the hours after lunar dawn.

The temperatures were not so extreme then.

Not only would they have not survived physically during the main part of the lunar day, but they would not have been able to see to move around, or to navigate to land. A condition similar to snow blindness that occurs for about 100 hours centered on lunar noon. During that phase, there is no contrast and few shadows, and everything has pretty much the same color.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 01:05:33 AM

The earth is hollow, we live on the inside, and the sun is in the center. There is nothing but solid earth to infinity below our feet. The reason why it looks like the earth isn't hollow is, all of physics skews all of our minds and visions and thinking so none of it makes real sense, but so that all of it has us thinking the earth is flat.

When we send spaceships to other space rocks - Mars, Moon - we are really sending them to an inhabited part of hollow earth.
I assume you are joking, since even the ancient Greeks, knowing trigonometry, could and did prove you wrong.

Stop the lying, please.
TimeBits

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:25:17 AM

Stop the lying, please.

I mean everything could be fake, who is to say we are in the real world and not a simulation or dream of one, I personally think this life is more likely than not to be a fake one, but a testnet of one. So we can`t fuck up the real one. It is a test to ourselves for what we would do in timelessness or the real world. We put ourselves in time to see what we would do with unlimited. Also there is no way to grow in eternity you know everything instantly, nothing can change there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O28LhIyIs_8 We are in the temporal universe, how do we know? WE DIE! I have not seen my grandpa or aunt or uncles that have passed away since they have.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 07:17:14 AM

You have to have shit for brains if you believe anything NASA says or shows you. Outer space is a complete hoax and a fraud. Research astronauts hanging from wire harnesses, bouncing around inside zero-g airplanes and diving in swimming pools.

Fucking retards.
TimeBits

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:11:42 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2019, 01:57:50 PM by TimeBits

You have to have shit for brains if you believe anything NASA says or shows you. Outer space is a complete hoax and a fraud. Research astronauts hanging from wire harnesses, bouncing around inside zero-g airplanes and diving in swimming pools.

Fucking retards.

So what happens if I fly in a plane and keep going east? I start in Canada, I fly past EU, fly past Russia, and keep going east, where do I end up? I should hit Canada again right on a globe model (well Alaska first), where do I end up on the flat one?

You know notabatman I was a flatearther myself then I started to use common sense and logic. I admit I was wrong about flat earth (was only watching flat earth videos for like a month straight and got caught up in it). I still think the moon landing was hoax. I still think they killed JFK to get Nixon in.

I am not sure of anything to be honest, I just assume stuff, does not mean I am right. I don`t even know if every set of 2 contains 2 units. I have not inspected all of them I assume it as well.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:58:15 AM

Stop the lying, please.

I mean everything could be fake, who is to say we are in the real world and not a simulation or dream of one, I personally think this life is more likely than not to be a fake one, but a testnet of one. So we can`t fuck up the real one. ...

Because the granularity of this universe is described by the Planck constant size, which is pretty darn small.

It's like, there are too many pixels in this four dimensional thing for it to be fake.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:33:48 PM

Fucking retards.

So what happens if I fly in a plane and keep going east? I start in Canada, I fly past EU, fly past Russia, and keep going east, where do I end up? I should hit Canada again right on a globe model (well Alaska first), where do I end up on the flat one?

You know notabatman I was a flatearther myself then I started to use common sense and logic. I admit I was wrong about flat earth (was only watching flat earth videos for like a month straight and got caught up in it). I still think the moon landing was hoax. I still think they killed JFK to get Nixon in.

I am not sure of anything to be honest, I just assume stuff, does not mean I am right. I don`t even know if every set of 2 contains 2 units. I have not inspected all of them I assume it as well.

You watched FE videos for "a month straight" and you can't answer the most basic question that would have been covered in the documentaries available on the subject? East and west go in a fucking circle, north goes to the north pole and south is the antarctic ring.

You're a shitty fucking liar mate, you don't see the globe deception then go back to sleep and start believing it again. This isn't the fucking matrix, you don't take the blue pill, wake up and start believing whatever the fuck you want again.

A spinning globe isn't fucking logical, it's the most ridiculous un-scientific shit ever. The Earth is observably flat and its motion can't be measured or felt, and you think it's common sense that it moves and the surface curves? Either you're sitting in an air-force base or it'snotreal being paid to shill the globe or, you've got shit for brains.
TimeBits

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:59:35 PM

Fucking retards.

You watched FE videos for "a month straight" and you can't answer the most basic question that would have been covered in the documentaries available on the subject? East and west go in a fucking circle, north goes to the north pole and south is the antarctic ring.

You're a shitty fucking liar mate, you don't see the globe deception then go back to sleep and start believing it again. This isn't the fucking matrix, you don't take the blue pill, wake up and start believing whatever the fuck you want again.

A spinning globe isn't fucking logical, it's the most ridiculous un-scientific shit ever. The Earth is observably flat and its motion can't be measured or felt, and you think it's common sense that it moves and the surface curves? Either you're sitting in an air-force base or it'snotreal being paid to shill the globe or, you've got shit for brains.

ok so what if I kept going north? no it is not the matrix you can change your mind on stuff buddy Tongue that is how life works.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:04:54 PM

@TimeBits, there's a Flat Earth thread in the off-topic section if you want more information not directly related to the Moon landing hoax.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:05:18 PM

Says globo goof from flat earth thread. Do you have eyes to see? Look again, time for your bonus:

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:36:30 PM

So the guys that recently have been testing Spaceship One, going 50-80 miles up, are lying to us? The guys at the ISS? What about the unmanned space probes?

Either they - millions of them - are lying to us, or you are.

I know where I'll place my bets.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:47:58 PM

You just don't get it, do you? Everything is planned. They want you to think they didn't go... at least enough to cover up what they are really doing.

They aren't going to show you the TOP SECRET stuff of what they are doing. Radio technology wasn't good enough at the time so that they could block all the broadcasts that came through. So, much of what we heard was real, but the pictures weren't.

Now that we have all this doubt going on around us - and that you are promoting - people are becoming so mixed up, that NASA can do anything, and the people won't believe it, necessarily.

Look at the "Alita: Battle Angel" movie. In the movie, Alita looks real most of the time. It's because she is real. She is a computer enhancement of Rosa Salazar.

NASA has its reasons for hiding stuff they don't want the American public to know. Some of it might have to do with the fact that aspects of Russian technology are way ahead of us - http://www.cheniere.org/books/analysis/history.htm.

But even if that weren't true, your pictures are so funky that they don't prove we didn't go.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:17:57 AM

...Radio technology wasn't good enough at the time so that they could block all the broadcasts that came through. So, much of what we heard was real, but the pictures weren't.....

Basic color television was broadcast numerous times from the Apollo LEM to Earth. IIRC the resolution of that was 320 x 240.
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:15:17 AM

The guy who thinks an analog TV signal has vertical scan lines and bets that the government isn't lying to the public about well, everything.

9kek

Activity: 109
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:46:52 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

This page is a good starting point to get information about this topic, all the main "cospiracy theories" about the moon landings are debunked:

http://www.moonhoaxdebunked.com/
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:22:22 AM

This page is a good starting point to get information about this topic, all the main "cospiracy theories" about the moon landings are debunked:

http://www.moonhoaxdebunked.com/

You should probably go hang yourself with length of piano wire if think the Moon landings were real. That propaganda site doesn't debunk fuck all except for the strawman arguments, logical fallacies and blatant lies they themselves pose. Fucking shit for brains moron.

Let me give an example:
The 382 kilograms (842 pounds) of handpicked samples of Moon rock brought back by the six crewed landings are often mentioned as evidence that astronauts walked on the Moon. ...

-- https://www.moonhoaxdebunked.com/2017/07/35-moon-rocks.html
Curators at Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum, where the rock has attracted tens of thousands of visitors each year, discovered that the "lunar rock", valued at £308,000, was in fact petrified wood. ...

... "It's a nondescript, pretty-much-worthless stone," said Frank Beunk, a geologist involved in the investigation.

-- https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/space/6105902/Moon-rock-given-to-Holland-by-Neil-Armstrong-and-Buzz-Aldrin-is-fake.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: