Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:42:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For How Long??  (Read 10150 times)
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

Guys get rid of altcoins that do not grow. This growth can wait forever, now not in 2017. It is better to pay attention to those coins that are in trend.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:00:58 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh
The memories of investors about how they have lost money all last year are too fresh. Many people are afraid to invest in coins outside the top 20. It takes time to regain the trust of investors.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:03:55 PM

I've been holding my altcoins for years now and waiting for bullrun to make a better come back but I'm yet to be confused that this is the real bullrun since many altcoins don't bother favouring from the bullrun,what is going on?Huh

Why do you have to wait for the bull run? Are you a daily trader or a long-term trader? rather than waiting for a bull run to better take advantage of your time with daily trading, take advantage of every reflection that is available. I always do this on the sidelines of my time, there are 10 top coins that you can use to do daily trading.
Or if you still want to wait it's better to be patient while enjoying coffee until the bull comes, but your time will be in vain for that, so it's better to trade daily.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:15:04 PM

Anyway, what altcoins you are holding now? If you have good altcoins, it is not always to wait for the bullrun to gain profits. You can monitor the improvement of their values regularly. When it can rise more than 50% or as you expected, you can consider to trade them even if it is not the bullrun time.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1349

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 01:23:31 PM

As a always say: stick to your plan.
Make your strategy, study, research and you will probably know what to do and when to sell/buy

It's impossible to find if this is the time to sell, hold or to buy even more, but don't try to find, make your decisions based on you plan

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:31:18 PM

First of all there is no bull run yet. We only see a strong or healthy market bullish and not bearish. The bullrun will come much later than expected. Also I really don't know how many years you have been holding the said token, but I believe it's has not been up to a year now. The last bull run was on 2017 which is obvious that you missed so we are talking about between 2018 and 2019

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:43:44 PM

It seems you are confusing about the present market trends, actually the cryptocurrency market is already in recovering stage and it may translate into a bullish movement or sentiment. But you must understand that we cannot compare the previous 2017-2018 Bullrun since the cryptocurrency market size today is just half of the total market size of 2017-2018 Bullrun so literally we cannot felt the most of the altcoins price movement. thats how i understand the current situation.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:02:08 PM

Just a little longer my friend ,this bullrun is just getting started and I'm sure that by year ending we will all be surprised with bitcoin movement

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:05:05 PM

I think we are still in the early stages. BTC has increased significantly, as have some major alts. It make take some time to filter down to lower cap alts... and even then they won't all go up.
Basically I think so long as you hold good alts, and BTC and top alts continue to rise, then it's just a matter of time before lower alts reflect similar increases.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:13:06 PM

Bullrun has not fully happened if you still hold tokens, I think I can predict that at the end of the year there will be a big growth in the market.

I hope what you say is true, because not all of my altcoin prices have increased even though some of the other altcoin prices have increased (but not all), so when at the end of 2019 all altcoin will bull run like what you say, then I will get a very big profit, because all altcoin that I bought in 2018 will increase very high.

VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:18:04 PM

Its really not easy to hold on to altcoins for years and never get anything out of it but its unwise to let go because at any time bitcoin market can surge to a whole new ATH and you will regret
samycoin

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:20:51 PM

Maybe wait for more weeks and see the difference the price now and next price just hold it. Relax everything will be back on track again just give yourself a little bit more patience. Because bull run is not fully started.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:25:03 PM

Hi, firstly you have my admiration that you have been able to hold coins for over a year. I don't know what coins you bought because you didn't mention the names.
If you are the owner of the top coins on the coinmarketcap, you can wait further. The true bull run hasn't come yet. And you can later celebrate success.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:26:56 PM

just a little more patient to hold the altcoin that you have because all is not yet complete, and I think it will all increase better in 2020

2020 is a long time, because in my opinion it doesn't need to wait until 2020 to make all altcoin prices increase, but I'm sure by the end of 2019 all altcoin prices will definitely increase very high, because as we see at this time, some altcoin prices started to increase and I am sure that in the near future other altcoin will also follow to increase.
puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:27:53 PM

If you have been holding your coins for a few years until better times, then I think you can wait a little longer to extract really good profits from your investments. The bullrun for the altcoins has not started yet.

gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:30:25 PM

Hi, firstly you have my admiration that you have been able to hold coins for over a year. I don't know what coins you bought because you didn't mention the names.
If you are the owner of the top coins on the coinmarketcap, you can wait further. The true bull run hasn't come yet. And you can later celebrate success.

On the other side, for me I think we have entered that era where bitcoin keeps appreciating and that is bull for me. Bitcoin price picks to influence other coins and coins held now are to the advantage of the holder. We have seen this happen two years back, I think even more is about to be repeated.
Jatawneh

Activity: 281
Merit: 18

Arabs Bitcoin CEO

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 02:38:09 PM

Patience is the key for gaining more profits, if you are holding keep your position and never gave up,
the game of whales is to spreed fear among traders in-order to bag more in this price.
by end of this year you will never see this alts price again. 

StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:38:38 PM

I suggest you hold as long as you can, and don't give up hope. You are in for a long term investment so it could  take a little longer for your investment to yield profit. Also I believe you invested your spare money as that wouldn't make you worry so much. Give it more time and be patient

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:42:58 PM

First I want to let know what kind of altcoin do you hold? It is the top 20 of coinmarketcap or just a shitcoin that have no real peoduct in the market? Just be positive OP dont be too negative just calm down your mind it will be back to normal sincebitcoin starting to make a good move we also have a 2020 halving it will surelybring a good momentum to bitcoin and altcoin.

Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:50:13 PM

First I want to let know what kind of altcoin do you hold? It is the top 20 of coinmarketcap or just a shitcoin that have no real peoduct in the market? Just be positive OP dont be too negative just calm down your mind it will be back to normal sincebitcoin starting to make a good move we also have a 2020 halving it will surelybring a good momentum to bitcoin and altcoin.
yes, I am waiting for that moment, so it has more bitcoin now and some of the top altcoins are the best choice. I believe there will be a big moment happening in the crypto market. I don't want to miss it.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: