Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:39:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cosmos (ATOM)  (Read 369 times)
MbakNarti (OP)

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:40:44 AM

The author of this topic, you have not bought ATOM? Huh
The project has very ambitious goals and plans. They position themselves as Blockchain 3.0. If I speak in my own words, the Cosmos project removes any barriers between different blockchains. There are so-called hubs in the whole Cosmos ecosystem where the ATOM token is used. And the first hub is called “Cosmos Hub“. With the help of these hubs it is possible to exchange between different blockchains.
So buy tokens and do not even think, in the future you will earn good money! Smiley
About them positioning as blockchain 3.0 I think it's right and optimistic for the ATOM development team. Doesn't the team also have to work hard to win enthusiastic users? Then what is the problem in this matter? Okay, that's your right to description this project too. You say buy tokens and don't think ?? To gain a lot of money in the future. How can someone investors buy tokens without going through research? What happens if I buy goods or machines without seeing specifications?
MbakNarti (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:55:50 PM

About them positioning as blockchain 3.0 I think it's right and optimistic for the ATOM development team. Doesn't the team also have to work hard to win enthusiastic users? Then what is the problem in this matter? Okay, that's your right to description this project too. You say buy tokens and don't think ?? To gain a lot of money in the future. How can someone investors buy tokens without going through research? What happens if I buy goods or machines without seeing specifications?

Hello. I'm not going to impose my thoughts on anyone. I express an exclusively personal opinion, which may differ from the opinions of other members of the crypto community:)
Why should the ATOM token increase in price?
The project does not position itself as a competitor of the main networks, but Cosmos allows independent blockchains, both private and public, to exchange data between themselves. Even individual countries can use this technology! Some services that are traditionally managed by organizations can be launched within one of the zones, and will automatically be executed by the blockchain when a consensus is reached. At the same time, organizations do not lose personal access to data and do not disclose it to all members of the network. Thus, organizations will get all the benefits of the Cosmos public blockchain without losing control over their operations. This is really brilliant Smiley

Okay, a very clear explanation and I say thank you for your time in this matter. Thus I became clearer, I apologize if there is a slight misunderstanding. Thank you very much and success is always for you. Wink
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:02:59 PM

Whether you decide to buy into cosmos or not, for any coin, you shouldn't buy when it is pumping.
Even if it promising and can potentially give you 1000% returns, don't buy when it is pumping.

No matter what, every coin follows supply and demand trends.
When something has pumped 5% or more, it will inevitably price check and drop.
The higher and faster the rise, the sharper the fall.
So in the case of cosmos, just wait a couple days to a week, guaranteed it will dip in price.
It is the law of market economics.

As you practice being patient you will find that you can look at coins and prices more objectively.
This will also help you out a lot in the long run.

MbakNarti (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 05:56:28 PM

Whether you decide to buy into cosmos or not, for any coin, you shouldn't buy when it is pumping.
Even if it promising and can potentially give you 1000% returns, don't buy when it is pumping.

No matter what, every coin follows supply and demand trends.
When something has pumped 5% or more, it will inevitably price check and drop.
The higher and faster the rise, the sharper the fall.
So in the case of cosmos, just wait a couple days to a week, guaranteed it will dip in price.
It is the law of market economics.

As you practice being patient you will find that you can look at coins and prices more objectively.
This will also help you out a lot in the long run.
Right and I understand about will not buying when a pump occurs, but I also have to admit when a pump occurs on certain coins it will automatically attract attention. In fact, sometimes they don't even think about the risks when a sudden dump will occur. Thank you for your advice, it is very useful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: