Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:18:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Origin.foundation = SCAM / FAKE TEAM = stealing people's identity, etc..  (Read 1022 times)
ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:34:16 PM

~ snip
locked and really sorry for mistek and i hope will get chance for research future project

Good,  thank you! Feedback changed to neutral.

~ snip

a second chance was giving since we can blame the BM for this.   Wink

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:36:03 PM

~ snip
locked and really sorry for mistek and i hope will get chance for research future project

Good,  thank you! Feedback changed to neutral.

~ snip

a second chance was giving since we can blame the BM for this.   Wink

thank you so much boss ... i will do my best

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:00:11 PM

thank you guys for this amazing work on origin. i was happy seeing the project running an IEO on probit. i never had a second though about researching. Now it is clear that running IEO on exchanges does not guaranteed a real project.
OriginFoundation

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:08:45 AM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike Chay, the founder and CEO of Origin Foundation. It took me by surprise this morning to get to know the discrepancy of the project team member profile which was provided to us by the workforce company. I deeply understand your frustration that causes the misunderstanding of our project. On behalf of Origin Foundation, we are deeply sorry and embarrassed.

My partners and I started our watch company since year 2000, throughout the years in business we realized the #1 importance of having a complete end-to-end product authenticity process specifically for the luxury goods industry. ORIGIN Foundation was formed to provide the most comprehensive possible product authenticity solutions in hope to solve the world’s counterfeit problem once and for all.

As we are not the expert in the Blockchain industry, we have to outsource and partner with other technology experts to complete certain project stage, while maintaining our core competence and expertise in the luxury industries. It was clearly an overlooked at our end with the lack of deep due diligence on the companies that we partnered with. Once again, we sincerely apologize for such an unexpected incident.

Moving forward, our priority now is to get ORIGIN project back on track in achieving each milestone on a great team formation. Please let us have your full support and blessings. It is only with your full cooperation as ORIGIN Community that we work hand in hand as a whole, together we make ORIGIN a successful project. Let’s make the world a difference.

If you have any proposal or ideas that could benefit and contribute to ORIGIN project, you are most welcome to contact us at Support@Origin.Foundation.

Sincerely,

Mike Chay
Founder and CEO
ORIGIN Foundation

kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:00:55 AM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike Chay, the founder and CEO of Origin Foundation. It took me by surprise this morning to get to know the discrepancy of the project team member profile which was provided to us by the workforce company. I deeply understand your frustration that causes the misunderstanding of our project. On behalf of Origin Foundation, we are deeply sorry and embarrassed.

My partners and I started our watch company since year 2000, throughout the years in business we realized the #1 importance of having a complete end-to-end product authenticity process specifically for the luxury goods industry. ORIGIN Foundation was formed to provide the most comprehensive possible product authenticity solutions in hope to solve the world’s counterfeit problem once and for all.

As we are not the expert in the Blockchain industry, we have to outsource and partner with other technology experts to complete certain project stage, while maintaining our core competence and expertise in the luxury industries. It was clearly an overlooked at our end with the lack of deep due diligence on the companies that we partnered with. Once again, we sincerely apologize for such an unexpected incident.

Moving forward, our priority now is to get ORIGIN project back on track in achieving each milestone on a great team formation. Please let us have your full support and blessings. It is only with your full cooperation as ORIGIN Community that we work hand in hand as a whole, together we make ORIGIN a successful project. Let’s make the world a difference.

If you have any proposal or ideas that could benefit and contribute to ORIGIN project, you are most welcome to contact us at Support@Origin.Foundation.

Sincerely,

Mike Chay
Founder and CEO
ORIGIN Foundation

Too bad, even though in my opinion your project is quite promising, next time being more careful in choosing team members, this is a very valuable experience for you.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:14:39 AM

~ text

You can write whatever you want, but honestly after the facts that have been proven, your words have little value. Your "whole team" used fake images. At this point, if the project is legit, make a video where we can see all the team members, and also the CEO.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:48:26 AM

Damn I did the translation of ANN thread. I trust ICOEthics, so I deleted the ANN thread. I lost almost 3 days to do the translation. I thought it was a legit project. Scammers are everywhere, thanks for finding them. They are starting an IEO on Dobitrade, so I didn't think the project was a scam.

Yeah, I have the same assumption that since they gonna do an IEO in Dobitrade, Origin must be above board and legit. Oh well, let's hope that this is not the start of many fake project that may even do an IEO. Too bad. Good thing that ICOethics has done a good investigation on the project and the bounty and has therefore exposed a scam before it victimized people out of their money and time.
ICOEthics (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:36:35 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 11:57:47 AM by ICOEthics

~ text

You can write whatever you want, but honestly after the facts that have been proven, your words have little value. Your "whole team" used fake images. At this point, if the project is legit, make a video where we can see all the team members, and also the CEO.

We would NOT trust anything coming from them, especially a video. There is no guarantee the people on the video will be some homeless that got paid to say a few words in front of a camera.

~...It took me by surprise this morning to get to know the discrepancy of the project team member profile which was provided to us by the workforce company.

Typical excuse - blame someone else, some marketing agency, some developer, a freelancer, chupacabra... We lost the count how many times we heard the same thing. Bottom line = SCAM

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
lbaneajr

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 11:45:14 AM

Thanks for the information. I was reading and checking the bounty, it looks legit from my point of view..I was about to register for today, glad that I waited after a few days and then I saw your post. Thank you for the information, appreciated.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
chillandrew1511

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:09:52 PM

Thanks for the material you provided us. It's good because you discovered this soon.

https://bitcointalk.org/
welovedcrypto

Activity: 422
Merit: 52

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 04:20:10 AM

Haye ,

Please  check this scam project:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150767.0

Regards

Newbies are not allowed to PM you, that's why posting here.

██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄       BYBIT │ reddit       ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██
   Sports & Derivatives Trading        Mobile App for iPhone & Android
   24/7 Customer Support        NFT Marketplace        Launchpad/Launchpool
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: