Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:21:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STOs are still growing but very slowly  (Read 334 times)
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 10:24:52 AM

Previously, there were projects that conducted STO that could be a big success and some that were not successful at all. Even now there are no more or only a few projects that do STO. That's because STO is not a good choice for investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 12:04:52 PM

I have heard of STO and I thought that 2019 will be the year for them but it seems not. There's an opinion that it will be the next big thing for crowdfunding but we will see if it's really the next thing that will gain the attention of the masses.

Do we have a link for the upcoming STOs for this year?
As far as people are not interested in investing in crypto like before, STO and the rest crowd funding means will continue to struggle. People don't even know much about STO not to talk about crowd funding. If you remember very well, IEO was the order of the day in 2019. Most project moved from ICO to IEO even though many still struggled because they weren't done on good exchange.
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:01:59 PM

It all comes down to the aspect of the project itself, whatever fund raising way they choose doesn't determine any thing, how well prepared the team are will determined the outcome, STO still works i belief but limited successful STO projects, ICO is better than STO in terms of result

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 02:12:59 PM

Security tokens. (STO)

Most of it should comply with the financial agency of one government right?
Unlike ICO, when based on a country that is not strict with the crypto regulatory rules they can just create it.
So, this is centralized? Right?

That tells why this doesnt work much. So, what is the difference between an STO and keeping money in a bank?

The regulations concern the company whose shares are not in traditional form, but in the form of Security Tokens. It's not that tokens have restrictions. The point is that regulations protect investors against dishonest developers.
You can't compare money in a bank to a listed company, these are two completely different things.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:24:39 PM

Many thought looking up to STO projects because many of them failed since we start hearing the name but few STO projects still manages to break good records, I saw a great deal of pivotal STO development, including Blockstack, a $33.8 million Bond-I by the World Bank, a $20 million bond on ethereum by Santander, and an association with Asia's biggest land speculation trust to dispatch Connection REIT. All things considered, buys were delayed due to

1. Persistent regulatory concerns
2. Little value add beyond higher relative liquidity which wasn't enough to convert most investors to purchase STOs

But truthfully the space is growing but just slowly
I know why it's so slow. The first issue is a legit project and a very prestigious team. Investors have control of this startup and all data must be clearly and accurately disclosed. Besides, the investors will be protected by the government so the investment is quite safe legally.
The second problem is real projects, so they need time to develop and establish what is needed. so instant development is quite difficult, so it's not suitable for this manipulated market.
Those are the two reasons why many investors do not spend their money on such projects, they prefer to speculate and get profit quickly.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
stephanirain

Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 05:58:58 PM

Many thought looking up to STO projects because many of them failed since we start hearing the name but few STO projects still manages to break good records, I saw a great deal of pivotal STO development, including Blockstack, a $33.8 million Bond-I by the World Bank, a $20 million bond on ethereum by Santander, and an association with Asia's biggest land speculation trust to dispatch Connection REIT. All things considered, buys were delayed due to

2. Little value add beyond higher relative liquidity which wasn't enough to convert most investors to purchase STOs

STO do have audiences and clients from time to time. It was when most of the ICOs failed but then the IEOs snatched the spotlight and became more popular. STO could have been more prominent but there are still a lot of factors to consider. Also, not everyone is prefer the constant growth that sto exhibits. Other investors really do thrive for dynamic market.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
SolarWindMiningCompany

Activity: 966
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 07, 2020, 06:36:19 PM

STO is still less popular in 2019 because it is indeed the same thing as ICO in the sales industry is almost the same so that investors are reluctant to not glance at it again.
If the STO is compared with the current IEO then I say it will be better than the STO IEO because many believe that IEO has given confidence to investors so that it gives a big enough profit if it is successful, but there are also many IEO that are successful in other large exchanges.

I guess STOs has only been different from ICOs on paper than in applications. It promises a lot of value for investors but yet hasn't been able to woo investors appropriately. Perhaps, regulations are doing a hard one on them or the STO projects have been below pal and unable to deliver. Whatever the cases are, stakeholders have a huge challenge cut out for them if they want investors to take STOs more seriously than ICOs

center]
ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
[/center]
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 12:21:47 AM

Previously, there were projects that conducted STO that could be a big success and some that were not successful at all. Even now there are no more or only a few projects that do STO. That's because STO is not a good choice for investing.
Not so many projects in the past were that were conducting STO got big success. Almost the majority of STO in the past was the unsuccessful project. Based on the old history of STO in crypto and the demand is very very low compared with ICO or even IEO. that's why so many people don't wanna use STO as the word to raise awareness from the market.
Almost all of STOs in the past are scam and none of them become a successful project.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:48:19 AM

Not so many projects in the past were that were conducting STO got big success. Almost the majority of STO in the past was the unsuccessful project. Based on the old history of STO in crypto and the demand is very very low compared with ICO or even IEO. that's why so many people don't wanna use STO as the word to raise awareness from the market.
Almost all of STOs in the past are scam and none of them become a successful project.

I don't know the exact statistics, but from my observations, many more ICOs turned into scam than STOs. STO projects must be created as normal companies, so they are regulated by law in the jurisdiction in which they were registered.
It is true that it was much less STO than ICO or IEO, due to the fact that it is much more difficult to register and it requires a lot of financial resources. It is hard for me to say if many of them have fallen, but they were definitely much harder, because if I remember correctly, this form of financing appeared at the worst moment of the bear market.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

NathanJB

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 01:57:31 AM

STO is old. It came out even before IEO came out into the market. Security Token Offering, more known as STO, is just almost similar to ICO and IEO with slight differences. Perhaps the only difference between ICO and STO is that the latter is offering security tokens. But both are public offerings. I think the success of this kind of token sale still depends on the specific project.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 03:48:07 AM

STO's are still growing because many users or investors trust this for their money but always remember that you need to pay attetion that ICO,IEO are similar only to STO like example first this grow then after few months,year or more then this turn not well like users and investors don't trust this anymore for their money so in the end this can turn gone or scam like ICO and IEO

I don't think so, as STOs are struggling from getting investors too, so it will really depends on the situation and on the project side whether they are really worth investing or not. Because there were few ICOs last year that becomes successful despite of the bear market and the condition of ICO's that almost dying, still there were few has been successful and on the other part not all IEO, STO becomes successful.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 03:56:55 AM

The truth is that the STO has not prospered, I have not seen a breakthrough STO project, but many projects have been accused of fraud, they use the name STO to attract investors. The current STO is not yet clear. We should be careful with it.
tambok

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 04:15:42 AM

The truth is that the STO has not prospered, I have not seen a breakthrough STO project, but many projects have been accused of fraud, they use the name STO to attract investors. The current STO is not yet clear. We should be careful with it.

That's exactly what's happening, STOs struggling to be regulated in the government, since they are focusing how they are going well they lack to focus on doing marketing because STOs compliant is too strict, they need to comply on it otherwise they will suffer from the consequence.

I don't know much about STO, but my friend told me, he's applying as community manager but the founder told him that they were STO, so they can't hire too much employee.
mandor

Activity: 1638

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 06:29:42 AM

Over time, the Developers of various projects who want to promote their projects will increasingly find the latest innovations, we used to know ICO and STO but now it's already Left by investors, they now prefer IEO over ICO / STO. Although there are still a few successful STO projects, but this does not make investors to return there.
at this time IEO is still a favorite of many investors and that is what keeps them from will returning to ICO or STO again. I agree if STO is not a good choice for investment because only a few succeed and the rest fail miserably. in my opinion personally IEO is still much better than STO. I think the STO opportunity to grow is very small and are do also you think so?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2020, 07:12:34 AM

if it is able to maintain liquidity and volume, I think STO will still grow even though it is slow. because this is also important for the product, when there is still a high liquidity or at least stable, there is still a possibility for the pump.
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 07:17:15 AM

Actually, STO will not really be developed in crypto market. This is my personal opinion, I see that in the crypto market now there are only speculators and no investors. Their mentality is that they want their tokens to grow quickly to sell and get rid of that token, which is why STOs don't really succeed. In addition, the STO will be legally protected but this will hinder the price-pumping strategy, compared to what we will and will never see STO projects will grow.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Beparanf

Activity: 2758
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:30:30 AM

It all comes down to the aspect of the project itself, whatever fund raising way they choose doesn't determine any thing, how well prepared the team are will determined the outcome, STO still works i belief but limited successful STO projects, ICO is better than STO in terms of result
But their both not active now as there are projects that got bad experience in it. Many scam projects easily succeed before. Now we need something that will remove the doubt of people in investing. There should be a system, specific rules and regulations that needs to be followed before new projects can enter in the market. Or simply we just need to not be lazy in studying each projects.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 08:47:52 AM

Well it is fine companies are just getting started to adopt. Since everyone are used to ICO. I am more afraid if they go big not knowing what really lies ahead. So either way if things are going to be good though slow as it is they may get a brighter future sooner comparing to the fastest one yet risky.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
January 08, 2020, 10:51:36 PM

I have heard of STO and I thought that 2019 will be the year for them but it seems not. There's an opinion that it will be the next big thing for crowdfunding but we will see if it's really the next thing that will gain the attention of the masses.

Do we have a link for the upcoming STOs for this year?
As far as people are not interested in investing in crypto like before, STO and the rest crowd funding means will continue to struggle. People don't even know much about STO not to talk about crowd funding. If you remember very well, IEO was the order of the day in 2019. Most project moved from ICO to IEO even though many still struggled because they weren't done on good exchange.
Yes it's not even a talk last year which I really thought to become one of the known investment of the year but until the end years and we see nothing about them. I've seen few of them before but didn't really pushed well that's why I'm thinking if there are still projects like this that will be pushing their luck this year.

So if anyone have a source about them, put it here.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████