Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:45:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x July Update  (Read 934 times)
handy_hotdog

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2019, 03:52:39 PM

Publish0x is a great tool to earn crypto without investing your capital and also not mining for a few reasons.

- You are earning established tokens that are on numerous large exchanges and can be cashed out. No need to take part in shady bounties where you have to wait for exchange listings or for the token volume to increase. (Currently you can earn DAI, BAT and HYDRO).

- You can earn from upvoting articles and also creating content. No need to mine or spend anything. It's a great starting point for anyone who is looking to get into crypto.

- It's got a nice transparent community, over 27,000 signups to the platform and their global world ranking for their website is very high. I think in the next 6 months they will overtake Steemit for users and also content created.

- You can cash out when you get to a certain amount, I have cashed out a few times with no issues.

You can sign up through the article on this thread, I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to earn crypto, has an interest or simply likes to create content.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetlejam

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 07:54:35 PM

Hello crypto lovers,

I have been using this platform to earn crypto for free for a while now and i want to get your thoughts about it. It's is a blogging platform where you can earn crypto for -

1 - Creating content - Users tip your articles, and you receive the tips.

2 - Tipping articles - As a user you can give daily tips, you choose how much you tip and you keep the rest (i.e. you tip 20% you keep 80%) these tips are from a tipping pool, so you tip for free. You can tip a certain amount of times a day.

They are growing in users (14,400 signups) and you are able to earn HYDRO, Bounty0x and DAI all tokens that are listed above 500 on CoinMarketCap rankings, on numerous exchanges. They have recently announced that they will be adding BAT to their platform, so you will be able to earn BAT soon! They have also grown in rankings for their website and are in the top 50,000 websites globally. You can read their update below and sign up through the link as well, it's free and easy to start earning. 

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-july-update-homepage-redesign-tipping-model-change-xknxry?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about this platform? Are you a user of it? What challenges do you see for them and what would you change?

Interesting article and the blogging platform is very cool. I've signed up through the article and gave you a tip (which has given me some BAT!). I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto for free.

In regards to the article, the stats are very impressive indeed. They have come out of nowhere without really a marketing budget and have over 26,000 signups according to their stats. I know a lot of websites that throw a lot of cash on adverts and get nowhere that. I do think if they continue, they will overtake Steemit as the main crypto blogging platform.
arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 10:41:33 PM

Hello crypto lovers,

I have been using this platform to earn crypto for free for a while now and i want to get your thoughts about it. It's is a blogging platform where you can earn crypto for -

1 - Creating content - Users tip your articles, and you receive the tips.

2 - Tipping articles - As a user you can give daily tips, you choose how much you tip and you keep the rest (i.e. you tip 20% you keep 80%) these tips are from a tipping pool, so you tip for free. You can tip a certain amount of times a day.

They are growing in users (14,400 signups) and you are able to earn HYDRO, Bounty0x and DAI all tokens that are listed above 500 on CoinMarketCap rankings, on numerous exchanges. They have recently announced that they will be adding BAT to their platform, so you will be able to earn BAT soon! They have also grown in rankings for their website and are in the top 50,000 websites globally. You can read their update below and sign up through the link as well, it's free and easy to start earning. 

https://www.publish0x.com/publish0x-official-blog/publish0x-july-update-homepage-redesign-tipping-model-change-xknxry?a=GELe3POa69

What do you think about this platform? Are you a user of it? What challenges do you see for them and what would you change?

How exactly does this platform work, have signed up on the platform for the past 2 months and applied to be a content writer and since then awaiting approval and that kept me wondering, how does the platform work,,,.

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
iloveturtles

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:56:47 PM

It's a great platform and i love using it for a few reasons.

- My articles get a nice amount of views. My last article was seen over 1,700 times and I am starting to build a nice following. It's a great way for someone who doesn't have a large platform to spread your content. This platform really is content is king. Steemit is pay to play.

- You don't need to create content to earn crypto. You tip articles you like and you get some of the tip. No need to spend money!

- I have earned established tokens on this platform, it's a 100 times better than getting tokens from bounties and new ICOs where i have no clue how they are valued, waiting for crypto exchanges and the payout. Publish0x pays out every Monday when you hit the minimum amount of a token on their platform.

They have over 27,000 signups and they are the 23,000 most popular website on the globe. Steemit is at 14,000. It's only a matter of time before Publish0x overtake Steemit as the most popular crypto blogging platform.

I would suggest you get in now, start earning and create some content. You can sign up through the article on this thread. Hope to see you there!
bithuner

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:12:40 PM

I'm very impressed and happy that i use this platform.

I have earned over 100 BAT last month which is amazing with the combination of the Brave Browser all for creating content, upvoting articles and also clicking on brave ads. I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto, it's a great starting point. You can sign up through the article in this thread.
georgeforeham

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 08, 2019, 07:01:54 PM

Joined a few months ago and it's a great platform. I would recommend this platform to anyone looking to earn crypto. You can sign up through the link in this thread.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 11:36:59 AM

I've been using this platform for a while now and i'm very impressed with the amount I have made from the platform, it's a great way to start earning crypto. You can sign up to the platform on the link in this thread.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: