Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNBAN APPEAL] SamDummy  (Read 230 times)
SamDummy_Unban_Appeal (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 01:09:38 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2019, 07:36:23 AM by SamDummy_Unban_Appeal

Hello!
I wrote 2 times in: banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com
But I uderstand that it is useless to write, their mail service is so arranged.
Therefore, I am writing here. Since I believe that my account came under a wave of bans by mistake.

Please check my account and unban please:

SamDummy
Link to profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1174133
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Merit earned: 28  (total 128)

At the forum, I mainly search and discuss for working projects (excluding the top 50). I have never, intentionally, spammed or stolen someone else's text. I am sure that this is some kind of mistake.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veleor
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1653

Rêlêå§ê ¥ðµr MïñÐ

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 01:34:30 PM

what I like in NIKOR - NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non-licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.

just great!  Cool

WHAT IS NKOR?
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non-licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.
<...>

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed. ~
This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.
SamDummy_Unban_Appeal (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:20:34 PM

what I like in NIKOR - NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
distribution.

just great!  Cool

WHAT IS NKOR?
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
distribution.
<...>

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed. ~
This includes both copying parts or the entirety of other users' posts or threads and copying content from external sources (e.g. other websites) and passing it as your own.

In this case, I took the text from the same topic, and only indicated what exactly I really liked about the project.
Apparently, I unintentionally deleted a quote, or perhaps at that time (February 21, 2018) I simply did not know how to correctly use the text editing on the forum.
This is more a mistake than an intentionally done action. Because it just doesn't make sense.
I do not exclude that in the initial stages of being on the forum, I did this simply because I was not able to use the text editing on the forum well enough.

I also take a description of projects in my subject (when selected to the list) from various open sources, naturally without any claims to authorship.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: