Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4137 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:16:18 PM

Hey.  Are there plans for an airdrop or a reward company ?  I would like to receive tokens of your project .

Do you still think airdrop is worthy? Better to check project in detail and if you think it's good to invest then buy directly.

Only the better and trusty projects airdrops are worthy. But its impossible to find it out during the airdrop period.

Even if we found any good project,  still we are getting max 5 USD worth tokens in airdrops.  Find good project and invest some money to enjoy better benefits.

It's agreeable that most projects give negligible sum for airdrop but few projects are challenging that as a project like hydro gave a whooping 222,222 tokens per participant and those with referrals got much more. This token sold for over $4,000 at its peak.

I was opportune to get the hydro airdrop, that was when I newly joined the cryptocurrency space and was yet to make any substantial amount from airdrops, I sold out my tokens for less than $50, thinking that the value may never rise only to wake up the next morning to see the value in the moon. I was disappointed with my impatience, but had to move on after a while.

Yea, most people can attest to that and the industry would have been in a better position than what it is at the moment, you don't see someone buying apple shares in the stock market and then selling tomorrow, it takes a considerable period of them for it to yield the needed fruits and this is because investors believe in them, so the crypto industry should be thinking in that direction

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:38:35 AM

You can find WAY tokensales on Exmarkets IEO launchpad and I guess that of DCOIN too. Does anyone have an idea of the progress of the IEO? How many tokens have been sold and how much is pending?

yeah, i've been looking for this one too, i think the team needs to update here in thread if there is any news, or if they have their any group chat where we can ask some questions.
annazaitun87

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:37:28 AM

Thy will be just raising 700k out of which 300k is from private sale.  I think since total amount if money is not high that's why softcap is not mentioned.
Does their private sale have a softcap so that it happens, if so it is unfortunate that it happens
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 04:01:43 AM

Thy will be just raising 700k out of which 300k is from private sale.  I think since total amount if money is not high that's why softcap is not mentioned.
Does their private sale have a softcap so that it happens, if so it is unfortunate that it happens

I am not able to understand what you want to say. Either there is typo or you misunderstood the concept of softcap.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 04:26:02 AM

You can find WAY tokensales on Exmarkets IEO launchpad and I guess that of DCOIN too. Does anyone have an idea of the progress of the IEO? How many tokens have been sold and how much is pending?

yeah, i've been looking for this one too, i think the team needs to update here in thread if there is any news, or if they have their any group chat where we can ask some questions.

I thought Hiway tokens will be available only on DCoin. Anyway,  so now we need to track progress at two exchange?
Or we can check progress at any common portal?
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:52:01 AM

Am personally pleased with the hardcap of the project, which is a total of $700,000. This is attainable from my standing point and with a token rate of only $0.04, its a good buy for investors.

I am not sure whether this is really correct. May be one 0 is missing? Team member can clarify this.

You seem amazed by the figures involved in the tokens sale, that is understandable considering the fact that many projects hardcap are over 10x more. The team are aware of the market indicators and were very frugal in arriving at their budget.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:57:46 AM

I'm in agreement with your opinion, it will be very difficult to differentiate between hardcap and softcap when the amount to be raised is less than a million dollars. The team was very Conservative in making their budget and estimates.

I hope they don't make decisions to increase the hardcap like one of the projects did recently. I simply don't understand the necessity of changing hardcap in middle of ICO.

I don't see the team increasing their hardcap, they appear to be certain of what they want, that explains why the duration for tokensale is brief and they've already raised almost half of the hardcap on private sales. The team seems to be very thoughtful and I believe they're not greedy.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 08:38:53 AM

They should definitely have a telegram group at the very least. I believe you can get that through their website though, and yes we really need those numbers updated.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 10:29:44 AM

I'm in agreement with your opinion, it will be very difficult to differentiate between hardcap and softcap when the amount to be raised is less than a million dollars. The team was very Conservative in making their budget and estimates.

I hope they don't make decisions to increase the hardcap like one of the projects did recently. I simply don't understand the necessity of changing hardcap in middle of ICO.

I don't see the team increasing their hardcap, they appear to be certain of what they want, that explains why the duration for tokensale is brief and they've already raised almost half of the hardcap on private sales. The team seems to be very thoughtful and I believe they're not greedy.

It will bad if they decided to increase the hardcap. I don't think Hiway team is that greedy. Let see now soon this ICO gets sold out.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 10:52:05 AM

It's good the project is thinking IEO but one thing is choosing a good exchange for the IEO.
You are very correct with the choice of exchange, as the choice of exchanges these days somewhat determines the overall turnout of sales/IEOs done in general. Recently, Binance and the likes have been pulling weight. All the best guys in the IEO outing.

Its not only they selected the exchange for IEO already,  but it seems that IEO is started. I am aware of few top exchanges but both these DCoin and exmarkets I don't know how good they are.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:12:02 PM

Just saw this project few days or weeks ago I guess, I thought it's really about a project related to some transportation that's why I didn't bother myself reading it but it's really good to see that this is some kind of promising now. Looking forward to more update from them.

I can understand how you feel as I was also skeptical the first time I heard about the project and thought is another transportation project based on blockchain technology. It gives so much hope that the project is promising and I wish them the very best in their forth coming IEO.

Yeah, I'm a little traumatized from the previous some transportation projects too that at first they are really looks promising but most of them just turning into scammed after their sales that's why a proper way of choosing a projects now are took a lot of time and efforts.

At your service
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:23:14 PM

Just saw this project few days or weeks ago I guess, I thought it's really about a project related to some transportation that's why I didn't bother myself reading it but it's really good to see that this is some kind of promising now. Looking forward to more update from them.

I can understand how you feel as I was also skeptical the first time I heard about the project and thought is another transportation project based on blockchain technology. It gives so much hope that the project is promising and I wish them the very best in their forth coming IEO.

Yeah, I'm a little traumatized from the previous some transportation projects too that at first they are really looks promising but most of them just turning into scammed after their sales that's why a proper way of choosing a projects now are took a lot of time and efforts.

From my understanding of the project, its not a transportation project, but rather an employment platform where Hiway serves both the employee and the employer, empowering those looking for a job or wanting a job done in equal measure.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:31:43 PM

The project doesn't distinguish the softcap and hardcap, I guess it's because the hardcap isn't substantial. I'm of the opinion that the entire amount to be raised in the tokensales is purely the hardcap and even in the private sale, the amount raised is part of the hardcap.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 12:48:58 PM

Does anyone noticed rating of this project? Almost 4.5 rating given by top rating sites. ICObench also have positive view about this project.
Ace44

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:11:23 PM

Am personally pleased with the hardcap of the project, which is a total of $700,000. This is attainable from my standing point and with a token rate of only $0.04, its a good buy for investors.

I am not sure whether this is really correct. May be one 0 is missing? Team member can clarify this.

You seem amazed by the figures involved in the tokens sale, that is understandable considering the fact that many projects hardcap are over 10x more. The team are aware of the market indicators and were very frugal in arriving at their budget.

Yea, you're right, its quite difficult for most projects to raise funds nowadays, i remember when it took weeks to days for some projects to hit their hardcap, even hours but now, the story is different and its more work for the team to get the needed funds required to get to work, so seeing such amount raised by this team is a good thing, i hope they deliver
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:16:45 PM

Does anyone noticed rating of this project? Almost 4.5 rating given by top rating sites. ICObench also have positive view about this project.

I noticed the great rating hiway was able to secure from ICOBench, this is a clear indication of the potential of the project and the possibility of the tokensale being successful is very high.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 01:20:47 PM

From my understanding of the project, its not a transportation project, but rather an employment platform where Hiway serves both the employee and the employer, empowering those looking for a job or wanting a job done in equal measure.

Glad you have already pointed that out, HIWAY hasn't posed themselves as a transportation company but a bridge between employers and employees, promoting a healthy marketplace for growth and development.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:25:59 PM

Hiway is more like an employment consultancy project just like fiver where you can choose a task to carry out. Employers and employees are brought together to the platform and it enables an employee to be very flexible and maximise his time due to the flexibility of the platform.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:26:14 PM

It's good the project is thinking IEO but one thing is choosing a good exchange for the IEO.
You are very correct with the choice of exchange, as the choice of exchanges these days somewhat determines the overall turnout of sales/IEOs done in general. Recently, Binance and the likes have been pulling weight. All the best guys in the IEO outing.

Everybody cannot go for Binance. I guess it could be very expensive too. But lot more exchanges are getting good also.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:40:55 PM

I am very much familiar with this project as I participated in the bounty program earlier. Nice to see them coming with IEO and listing now.
So this project very success, when team start bounty? But why no name team at first page
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: