Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:34:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Publish0x - The next Steemit?  (Read 11241 times)
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:14:59 PM

Publish0x is good but I don't think it is like steemit at all.  And I don't think publish0x will fail like steemit, because nowadays its not about the content you post anymore its now a matter of who you know. I don't think publish0x will be like that, I think it will be better than k steemit.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tommydavis45

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:25:56 PM

I've only recently joined the platform today and it's great.

It's cleaner, simpler and better content on the platform than Steemit, also they are growing fast and you can already earn two tokens that are listed on numerous exchanges, are on CoinMarketCap and have a value already. If they add one more token that is even more valuable and higher up the CMC ranking, they will become very popular indeed.

I would recommend this blogging platform to anyone who writes content especially about crypto, likes to earn crypto for free or just enjoys reading created content.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 04:52:08 PM

Hello everyone,

Recently I discovered a new blogging platform called Publish0x that rewards you not just for writing content but also for tipping (upvoting / liking) articles. What is different to Steemit is that they do not have their own native token, but use a token that is already listed on CoinMarketCap.

I really like the system already. It's easier to use, cleaner and it's only in beta, has anyone used it? Are there any other big fans? If you want to read more about the platform you can click on the link below which explains the tipping system.

I think it's a great way to earn some crypto for newbies as well as experienced bloggers.

https://www.publish0x.com/look/publish0x-where-writers-and-readers-get-paid-xvmej?a=GELe3POa69

Enjoy!

I love the idea that more blogging platform is coming up as I believe people will love to diversify, have been using Steemit for quite a while and very impressed with it but will also love to try out PublishOx

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:58:42 AM

Publish0x looks attractive with the reward plan and I have signed up. And it's only a matter of time before it gains more popularity and compete with steemit. Minds.com has not offered so much competition

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:43:46 AM

Publish0x is a very good platform and it has been created to beat most of the shortcomings of steemit like using bots, fake followers, and also an unrealistic rewards system for new users.
Publish0x will be useful in the crypto community especially for bounty hunters who create contents. Steemit is still m7ch more relevant for content creation right now.

davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:39:20 PM

It's a great platform and i've been using it for a few weeks, i've earned quite a decent amount of Bounty0x and HYDRO tokens and also today they have added another token DAI which is not just a stablecoin, but also in the top 100 tokens on CoinMarketCap. You can sign up to the platform by clicking on the blog article.

Also they have broken over 10,000 signups so they are becoming stronger!
repetecrypto

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:03:43 AM

I have been using the platform for around 3 months and this is massive news. When i joined up I think there was less than 2,000 signups and one token on the platform, now there are over 10,000 signups and 3 tokens. I love the fact that they have added a stable coin as well as two pretty decent tokens to the platform. They are really going places and I would recommend anyone who wants to earn crypto for free to use it. You can sign up for free by clicking on the link and signing up.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:11:24 PM

i also discover it before it really a good project its similar to steemit. we also have account and post some to it about information of the new token that being listed in Hoticolist.com

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: