Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do you stand on abortion? Let's have a civil debate.  (Read 1948 times)
iamsheikhadil (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:39:36 PM

Okay, this is a very sensitive topic.

I've made my stance on abortion not by seeing on the options but from instinct and my inner beliefs.

I'm someone who you would call as pro-life. But I don't support that there should be shootings in abortion clinics. I don't support a complete ban on abortions either.

Lemme explain my stance : I've been against abortion even before I knew there was a debate and terms like pro-choice/pro-life existed.

Why am I pro-life?
I believe that abortion is the killing of a potential human being. No matter how you define it, it's a living being which is killed and it is pure and hasn't committed any, any crime.

Now, when do I support abortion?
1) Rape cases. 2) Cases where the mother's life is in danger. 3) Cases where the parents "literally" can't afford to have the baby. (although I believe adoption is a very good option).

Lemme explain point 3.
In this point am talking about really really really poor couples who did a one night stand and can never really afford a baby. Althought I believe, adoption is a good choice.

When do I believe abortion should happen in of the above cases?
Within first four weeks. The exception is mother's life in danger.

Within first four weeks, given a "reasonable" reason, one can abort by saying "it's just a fetus".

Sure.

Where do I disagree with pro-choice people?

"My body, my choice, I can abort my baby for any reason or no reason at all, as long as it is in my womb, even at 8 months"

I disagree with this ideology as much as I disagree with the ideology of pure murder, rape and genocide.

Girl, maybe it's your body. But, after a few weeks that fetus also acquires a moral right.
One can't simply say, a 8.5 months old fetus is just a mere clump of cells, it is as much human as a 9 month old born baby.

Also, really, you can abort your 8 months old baby in womb for whatever reason you want? Who are you? Queen?

Now, I know, these cases are rare. Where they abort a 8 month old fetus for mere reason.
But again, this is not a debate of what happens. This is a debate between ideologies. If you believe "a girl has the right to abort a baby for whatever reason they like as long as it's in womb" then I disagree with you completely. Because that won't make it pro-choice, rather pro-abortion!

And my position isn't from religion but from my own conscience. Smiley

Comment what's your opinion Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:47:55 PM

Killing a person is murder. A fetus or unborn is a person, or prove that it is not... don't just adjudicate that it is not.

If a pregnancy isn't wanted, don't have sex. Are you 100% sure your protection will work? If it doesn't, don't become a murderer.

The best bet is to get married before sex, and act like you are going to raise a family, even if your protection works.

The aborted, murdered kid might have been you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:49:40 PM

I see abortion as a sin but when people don't want kids they leave them it to orphans so their life will be not good and some countries orphanages don't have enough food as well so why struggle through their whole life so it is better to abort if they decide about not want to have a kid now.
CARrency

Activity: 546
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:51:37 PM

Killing a person is murder. A fetus or unborn is a person, or prove that it is not... don't just adjudicate that it is not.

If a pregnancy isn't wanted, don't have sex. Are you 100% sure your protection will work? If it doesn't, don't become a murderer.

The best bet is to get married before sex, and act like you are going to raise a family, even if your protection works.

Cool

I think this is the problem these days. Sex is not a scared activity of two different genders that is done after marriage. Most of the time, it is an entertainment, an activity done to spend time and money. And if someone got pregnant, it is an "ACCIDENT" for them, get an abortion, is the escape route, that is the worst. I hate abortion and those people that are so thirsty to sex that can't even take the consequences after that.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:51:56 PM
Merited by iamsheikhadil (1)

If the baby could survive outside of the womb, there is no legitimate reason to need an abortion.

No, you cannot do whatever you want with your body. This is no different than laws against a person using their fist (part of your body to punch someone in the face, except the consequences of an abortion are much worse to the victim.

If the fetus can survive outside of the womb, the baby can be delivered early and taken care of.

If there is a reason why you don’t want to have a baby, and you end up pregnant, you need to make a decision quickly. There is no reason to delay getting an abortion until the baby is born as some on the left want to be legal and common.
iamsheikhadil (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:39:04 PM

If the baby could survive outside of the womb, there is no legitimate reason to need an abortion.

No, you cannot do whatever you want with your body. This is no different than laws against a person using their fist (part of your body to punch someone in the face, except the consequences of an abortion are much worse to the victim.

If the fetus can survive outside of the womb, the baby can be delivered early and taken care of.

If there is a reason why you don’t want to have a baby, and you end up pregnant, you need to make a decision quickly. There is no reason to delay getting an abortion until the baby is born as some on the left want to be legal and common.

Couldn't agree more! Specially on the part that if through fetus is viable, there's no reason to abort it. Pro-choicers would consider even a viable fetus as a parasite and will support abortion on it which I consider murder Smiley
StaffDear

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:53:39 PM

I completely agree that abortion is a murder. He or she is an innocent child, that did nothing bad in his life. I don’t know how can the woman say it’s their body and they can do everything what they want. From the day you understand that you are pregnant it’s not only your body. The child don’t have to suffer just because you don’t know how to protect yourself during sex.

I believe the abortion may happen only for 3 reasons:
1) the child has a serious anomaly, incompatible with life.
2) the woman was raped
3) it can cause the death of a mother

The other reasons are not accepted!
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:55:57 PM

Couldn't agree more! Specially on the part that if through fetus is viable, there's no reason to abort it. Pro-choicers would consider even a viable fetus as a parasite and will support abortion on it which I consider murder Smiley
The governor of Virginia was talking on radio several months ago about allowing abortion up until immediately prior to birth, and if the baby survived and was born alive, the baby would be killed.

I can’t imagine how anyone could possibly think that is okay. I also imagine this would be unconstitutional under the due process clause in favor of the baby.

I think in most cases, you should not get an abortion if you are pregnant, but I think it is a very fair compromise to limit abortion to until the baby is viable in its own. I am interested to hear an argument that would oppose this viewpoint.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:01:33 PM

The problem is both the people and government. But here is what we can do about government.

Monty Python - Constitutional Peasants Scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2c-X8HiBng

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
scopatumana

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:28:13 PM

Yeah we can't allow people to say everything is their own choice to make. Otherwise, people would've behaved veryvery ruthlessly and the world may not be able to.contain us all. Same way people can't say it's their body and so they can decide to take it out anytime. Consider this, why do we say it's illegal to sell any of your body parts or organs other thanfor a donation?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:33:19 PM

^^^ If the to-be-aborted baby made a choice, what would it be? Wouldn't it be life? I mean, look at how fast the kid grows in the first 9 months of life, in Mommy's tummy.

Cool

kotajikikox

Activity: 2338
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:17:39 AM

Okay, this is a very sensitive topic.

I've made my stance on abortion not by seeing on the options but from instinct and my inner beliefs.

I'm someone who you would call as pro-life. But I don't support that there should be shootings in abortion clinics. I don't support a complete ban on abortions either.

Lemme explain my stance : I've been against abortion even before I knew there was a debate and terms like pro-choice/pro-life existed.

Why am I pro-life?
I believe that abortion is the killing of a potential human being. No matter how you define it, it's a living being which is killed and it is pure and hasn't committed any, any crime.

1) Rape cases. 2) Cases where the mother's life is in danger. 3) Cases where the parents "literally" can't afford to have the baby. (although I believe adoption is a very good option).

Lemme explain point 3.
In this point am talking about really really really poor couples who did a one night stand and can never really afford a baby. Althought I believe, adoption is a good choice.

When do I believe abortion should happen in of the above cases?
Within first four weeks. The exception is mother's life in danger.

Within first four weeks, given a "reasonable" reason, one can abort by saying "it's just a fetus".

Sure.

Where do I disagree with pro-choice people?

"My body, my choice, I can abort my baby for any reason or no reason at all, as long as it is in my womb, even at 8 months"

I disagree with this ideology as much as I disagree with the ideology of pure murder, rape and genocide.

Girl, maybe it's your body. But, after a few weeks that fetus also acquires a moral right.
One can't simply say, a 8.5 months old fetus is just a mere clump of cells, it is as much human as a 9 month old born baby.

Also, really, you can abort your 8 months old baby in womb for whatever reason you want? Who are you? Queen?

Now, I know, these cases are rare. Where they abort a 8 month old fetus for mere reason.
But again, this is not a debate of what happens. This is a debate between ideologies. If you believe "a girl has the right to abort a baby for whatever reason they like as long as it's in womb" then I disagree with you completely. Because that won't make it pro-choice, rather pro-abortion!

And my position isn't from religion but from my own conscience. Smiley

Comment what's your opinion Smiley

Yes I agree with you with only one reason why stand for abortion?
this is when the mother life is in danger.
but for me still not the reason to abort baby.you made it so you should accept the consequence you made.

I know that the mother who's life is in danger is not her fault to make some decission like for abortion but you make think it twice first.
have faith in God.and believe that God can save you and the baby even you are in danger.
In my belief what ever acceptable reason you made for abortion in God is not.abortion should not exist.
For the mother who carry her child with your blood can you allow your baby to die.if its yes? What kind of a mother of you.

In this case if the mother choose is to abort well you can not be!
 by the law of people and by the law of God abortion is murderer.

TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:28:55 AM

I believe the abortion may happen only for 3 reasons:
1) the child has a serious anomaly, incompatible with life.
2) the woman was raped
3) it can cause the death of a mother

I agree with all those you listed tho number 2 with become even more problematic with the "believe wamen" culture we have now. Now there's more incentive for the woman to claim rape upon breakup with her boyfriend. Not only did she think she "got even" but she'll also get a legal abortion - likely paid for by the taxpayer as well.

And just in case you think claiming rape in an unmarried relationship is ridiculous, there is such a thing as "marital rape".

Cool

In short, get off the c**k carousel, right?  Grin

I remember seeing a vid saying 1 out of 5 men who took paternity tests found out they are not the father.
AmmarID

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:59:28 AM

I'm Very Very Disagree About Abortion, Cause Human Have Right For Life... If You Allow Abortion, You Will Breaking The Human Right
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:59:04 AM

Cool

You've hit the bull's eye hands down!

BUT "If a pregnancy isn't wanted, don't have sex." Ugh, seriously? I pity your hands, it will have a lot of work to do.  Grin

ManoPrimitiva

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Long is the road

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:07:37 AM
Merited by PrimeNumber7 (1)

I strongly support this three cases.

Now, I would just like to add up a comment. I am a man of science, hence I do not hold any moral derived from a religious stand; this is important since, even though, a fetus could be considered a living entity becasue is made out of living cells, is not an organism from start and cannot be considered a living being. It has not conscience yet neither. So, where to draw the line when it comes a "due date" to be able to preform or not the abortion? Well, debate is strong in the scientific community about this one; in my humble opinion, I believe that line should be set at the moment the fetus starts feeling pain, for which the following has to be considered:

• The basic anatomical organization of the human nervous system is established by 6 weeks .[1]
  • The earliest neurons in the cortical brain (the part responsible for thinking, memory, and other higher functions) are established starting at 6 weeks .[2]
  • Nerve synapses for spinal reflex are in place by 10 weeks .[3]
  • Sensory receptors for pain (nociception) develop first around the mouth at 7 weeks , and are present throughout the skin and mucosal surfaces by 20 weeks .[4]
  • Connections between the spinal cord and the thalamus (which functions in pain perception in fetuses as well as in adults[5]) are relatively complete by 20 weeks .[6]

[1] Carlson BM, Patten’s Foundations of Embryology, Sixth Edition, McGraw-Hill, Inc., New York; 1996; Nikolopoulou E et al., Neural tube closure: cellular, molecular and biomechanical mechanisms, Development 144, 552, 2017.
[2] Bystron I et al., The first neurons of the human cerebral cortex, Nature Neuroscience 9, 880, 2006.
[3] Okado N et al., Synaptogenesis in the cervical cord of the human embryo: Sequence of synapse formation in a spinal reflex pathway, J. Comparative Neurol. 184, 491, 1979; Okado N, Onset of synapse formation in the human spinal cord, J. Comparative Neurol. 201, 211, 1981.
[4] Brusseau R, Developmental Perspectives: Is the Fetus Conscious?, International Anesthesiology Clinics 46, 11, 2008; Lowery CL et al., Neurodevelopmental Changes of Fetal Pain, Seminars in Perinatology 31, 275, 2007.
[5] Chien JH et al., Human Thalamic Somatosensory Nucleus (Ventral Caudal, Vc) as a Locus for Stimulation by INPUTS from Tactile, Noxious and Thermal Sensors on an Active Prosthesis. Sensors (Basel). 17, 2017
[6] Van de Velde M and De Buck F, Fetal and Maternal Analgesia/Anesthesia for Fetal Procedures, Fetal Diagnosis and Therapy 31, 201, 2012; Van Scheltema PNA et al., Fetal Pain, Fetal and Maternal Medicine Review 19, 311, 2008.

░░░▒▒▓▓████  ▷ FILMGRID | Token Presale is Live!  ████▓▓▒▒░░░
▶ Funding, Trading and Streaming Movies and Series DApp ◀[/center
netherfikk

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:07:21 PM

Cool
*facepalm*
You can't be serious...
iamhungry

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:46:56 AM

Cool

Yup, denying future life basically. I see a lot of arguments for, "it's my body and I'll do what I want" but at the end of the day multiple lives could be at stake..
PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:09:42 AM

I think that abortion it's a right of every woman. It shouldn't be forbidden, because it's up to woman to decide does she want to have a baby or not, maybe this child is from the rapist.
Do you think she should have unlimited time to make this decision, even after birth? Or would you agree, this decision should be made prior to when the baby can[url] survive outside the womb?
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3068

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:58:17 AM

Killing a person is murder.

yep.

But I would balance that out by saying that a hell of alot of people agree that it's acceptable. The practicalities are difficult; it wouldn't be right to invade women's privacy by telling her to prove she's not pregnant so that she can be monitored for in utero infanticide attempts. So like it or not, abortion always has been and always will take place.

if, for instance, a mother aborted a child conceived as the result of a sexual assault, I'd be more understanding. It would still be regrettable to me, but at least she had a really tough decision, unlike these woman who have abortions for career or relationship reasons.

not necessarily.

Vires in numeris
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  All
  Print  

Jump to: