Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:07:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [PRE IEO] ✅ Social Network For TRAVELERS on Blockchain|EARN MONEY on travels!  (Read 1497 times)
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:27:14 AM

That's a really interesting idea. How could your token be used in the future? Can i pay for accommodations and travelling expenses using your token?

One of the important components of our service is the ability to integrate any business. Except black market, of course. Consequently, there will be a lot of users, so for the convenience of paying for all the services we have created our token. No paper or electronic money - for a comfortable journey you will only need a smartphone and our application)

You will be able to pay with our token for everything that will be in our system, and if something won’t be included in it, then you will have the opportunity to become a pioneer and make money on it. The main goal of introducing a token is the ability to quickly and safely pay for services worldwide.

Cool! I will follow the project, it’s sounds really good and makes travelers life easier
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
privetbitcoin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:17:03 PM

Are you planning to partner with any association in the future?
onlife.io
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 02:43:09 PM

Are you planning to partner with any association in the future?

We will not hide that we want all people to know about us. Therefore, we need partnerships:=)

In the future we plan to cooperate with all major associations,
ranging from different amateur and ending with world-wide crypto associations. We are not afraid of publicity, as we have created a decent product and we will develop it.
FallingPump

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:45:22 PM

Can you share any legal address of your company?
onlife.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 08:30:18 PM

We are open to the world as much as possible. Our team regularly visits various conferences and we don’t hide our faces. Almost all information is freely available on our website - onlife.io, and the legal address is not a corporate secret:-)
Damian-Bradley69

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 08:33:42 PM

Is this like airbnb on blockchain?
Ken Guru
Copper Member

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:20:06 AM

We are open to the world as much as possible. Our team regularly visits various conferences and we don’t hide our faces. Almost all information is freely available on our website - onlife.io, and the legal address is not a corporate secret:-)

I like your project and your quick response to many uncomfortable questions. So my question is: "What is the main reason for the investors to invest into your project?" And how could you differentiate your project with 1000's of scam projects?

Thank you! Smiley
onlife.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 09:28:50 PM

I like your project and your quick response to many uncomfortable questions. So my question is: "What is the main reason for the investors to invest into your project?" And how could you differentiate your project with 1000's of scam projects?

Thank you! Smiley

When we had the idea of our platform, we did not run to look for investors and ask for alms. We just got together and created a project and a finished product with our own money.

At the moment, the site has already been created, the application is being actively developed. All this is only for our money. Our product will definitely be in demand - more than half of the world's population travels. With the help of us they will be able to simplify all their journeys without leaving their comfort zone).

Due to the huge number of future users, our token will be as liquid as possible. This will be positively displayed on his course, and accordingly there will be an opportunity to earn on the difference in value. Why is our project different from dozens of others? We recommend that you familiarize yourself with our telegram, there is a lot of useful information about the project and a joyful team)) - https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEZKVXVgVhxKE0W9PA
Ken Guru
Copper Member

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:07:29 AM

Thank you! Smiley

When we had the idea of our platform, we did not run to look for investors and ask for alms. We just got together and created a project and a finished product with our own money.

At the moment, the site has already been created, the application is being actively developed. All this is only for our money. Our product will definitely be in demand - more than half of the world's population travels. With the help of us they will be able to simplify all their journeys without leaving their comfort zone).

Due to the huge number of future users, our token will be as liquid as possible. This will be positively displayed on his course, and accordingly there will be an opportunity to earn on the difference in value. Why is our project different from dozens of others? We recommend that you familiarize yourself with our telegram, there is a lot of useful information about the project and a joyful team)) - https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEZKVXVgVhxKE0W9PA

Thank you!!

On which exchange are you planning to launch your IEO? Because choosing the perfect exchange for IEO where a lot of investors can take part into is a major step which can modify the future of the project. If you launch your IEO on a exchange with lower users then surely there will be no great demand for your project but vice-versa if you plan to launch it on crowded exchanges where investors are waiting to purchase premium tokens then i am sure you can easily atleast reach your softcap.
AlexBoom

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 10:08:37 AM

Travel app is really a consecutive idea and with a strong backed team you can really bloom the markets. I loved the idea and also the preview video which makes it clear to understand the project. I loved the idea of being able to book yatch or taxis from your app but i think you should also consider hotel bookings as well as food ordering which will make Onlife more demandable.
chrisridley (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:22:40 AM

Are you going to reward users for posting pictures of the travel places they visit from OnLife application? If yes, then it is going to be exciting and also peoples would find appropriate places to visit by consider reliable feedbacks about the place.
onlife.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 10:07:19 PM

Thank you! Smiley

Thank you!!

On which exchange are you planning to launch your IEO? Because choosing the perfect exchange for IEO where a lot of investors can take part into is a major step which can modify the future of the project. If you launch your IEO on a exchange with lower users then surely there will be no great demand for your project but vice-versa if you plan to launch it on crowded exchanges where investors are waiting to purchase premium tokens then i am sure you can easily atleast reach your softcap.

At this point we are actively negotiating with some exchanges from the TOP10. We do not want to be idle talkers and, therefore, will announce, as soon as everything will be agreed for 100%! :-)

For us, IEO is a very important step and we want to choose the ideal conditions. We already have a fairly large and strong community. Therefore, the most important to us is the reputation of the exchange and ease of use. Modesty is not exactly our specialty. Therefore, we try to dictate our conditions).

onlife.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 10:08:37 PM

Travel app is really a consecutive idea and with a strong backed team you can really bloom the markets. I loved the idea and also the preview video which makes it clear to understand the project. I loved the idea of being able to book yatch or taxis from your app but i think you should also consider hotel bookings as well as food ordering which will make Onlife more demandable.

Thanks for the compliment) The video showed only the best opportunities, if we placed all the functionality of our application, the video time would be several hours.

Our project will allow you to book accommodation anywhere in the world and the commission will be several times less than in existing services.

In the future, we will connect any business to our platform and you can even fly to the moon)) We also post on Twitter, so we recommend subscribing, a lot of interesting news are published there -
https://twitter.com/OnlifeIo
onlife.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 10:10:09 PM

Are you going to reward users for posting pictures of the travel places they visit from OnLife application? If yes, then it is going to be exciting and also peoples would find appropriate places to visit by consider reliable feedbacks about the place.

Any unique content on our platform - videos, photos, broadcasts, text will be rewarded.

Since we will not have any advertising, cheating will not exist at all. We have full democracy. All users are equal. If you just joined us, mark cool places and make cool content, then you can earn more than users who have already registered for a long time. Again, everyone is equal)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:13:06 PM

Any unique content on our platform - videos, photos, broadcasts, text will be rewarded.

Since we will not have any advertising, cheating will not exist at all. We have full democracy. All users are equal. If you just joined us, mark cool places and make cool content, then you can earn more than users who have already registered for a long time. Again, everyone is equal)

How are you going to evaluate the authenticity of the reviews?
As you said, one of your objectives is to address the fake reviews like in tripadvisor.
How do you assess that a particular traveler is saying the truth about the place?
FallingPump

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:05:47 AM

Is this like airbnb on blockchain?

It looks like its a airbnb + facebook + tripadviser on blockchain  Smiley
Ken Guru
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 03:08:16 AM

Can local businesses connect with you? OnLife can create a huge user database which would be useful for majority of the local businesses and if you partner up with them, it would be much easier to gain more popularity as there always is a problem of finding better local businesses at any new place.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:54:26 AM

Im curious does it worth for me to try if i make a comparison with when im doing solo travel around the world and im creating documentation and then i upload it to the youtube and i can earn some money from monetizing my video and which is worth to try?
is the reward will be a fixed reward?
onlife.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 09:22:56 PM

Can local businesses connect with you? OnLife can create a huge user database which would be useful for majority of the local businesses and if you partner up with them, it would be much easier to gain more popularity as there always is a problem of finding better local businesses at any new place.

Our application is a unique application for small and medium business. Anyone can connect their business and actively find customers for themselves.

Scaling with us will be an easy process. Any tourist can open his business and make a profit from all transactions. All travelers suffer from a lack of information, and with our application they will know exactly where to go and which places are better to avoid. Service delivery is an important component of our platform.
onlife.io
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 09:32:22 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2019, 06:21:57 AM by onlife.io

Im curious does it worth for me to try if i make a comparison with when im doing solo travel around the world and im creating documentation and then i upload it to the youtube and i can earn some money from monetizing my video and which is worth to try?
is the reward will be a fixed reward?

About reward - yes, it is fixed like "% from". You can find details on our web-site or White Paper Smiley

https://on-life.io/index-ru.html
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: