Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:15:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Factors to consider to pick the best altcoin  (Read 1020 times)
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:40:59 AM

Learn more about more altcoin, join many crypto discussion groups. From there you will have more information to make your investment more diverse
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:37:12 AM

You need to do extensive research before considering any altcoin. Research is the song everyone sings in this space. Also, consider joining the community of the project for feedbacks.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:31:12 AM

You need to tell us more information about how long you want to invest and how much. For example, in the near future I expect that the income can bring tokens BTT or XRP. For long term investments I would choose Tezos and Litecoin.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:36:09 AM

If you are looking at some altcoins that will give much profit, then it won't be btc and ETH, look for altcoins that have a good history and have dumped so much, this do not include recently launched coins that still have a low circulation compared to total supply. One of such coins is xvg, just invest little amount in them and leave for some months

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:20:47 PM

First of all, you should understand that no one will give you investment advice as it is your money and only you have to decide how to distribute it, I advise you to study the cryptocurrency market in more detail and choose tokens for investments yourself and then study the projects you have chosen and only after that make a decision on investing.
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:25:33 PM

Seeking public opinion on threads like this should only guide you to do some research on the coins mentioned, and not a surety to invest in the coins mentioned. I'll suggest TRX, EOS, NEO, ICX, VET.  Do your own research.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:11:14 PM

There are a lot of factors to consider to pick the beat altcoins, but I think the most important is a good working product. And this is because if a altcoin have a good working product, then it already have a large which will create demand for the altcoin.

Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 10:24:27 PM

Not a newbie but new in the altcoin space. I'm trying to find out some altcoin to invest a little amount. Suggest me some factors to consider before picking a coin. I am holding BTC and ETH as of now.

Good thing that you are now holding BTC and ETH at this moment but for me to say, a lot of things to consider when you are buying some coins to hold or anything, first things first are the project constant updates, this is important because it means to say that the team are working behind in order to improve the project in a timely basis, another thing is that how useful their project is.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 11:18:52 PM

So if you choose to invest your coin in any altcoins try to put it in the top 10 coins in cmc and absolutely you will not regret after all,because most of them has a chance to get boom in the near future.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:47:44 AM

Not a newbie but new in the altcoin space. I'm trying to find out some altcoin to invest a little amount. Suggest me some factors to consider before picking a coin. I am holding BTC and ETH as of now.

BNB Coin is good altcoin beside ethereum. With back up from big exchangers binance, i think BNB Coin price will increase and reach at least $50 end this year. IEOs from binance always sold out in a second and give profits to their investor and BNB Coin used for this
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 01:55:16 AM

ETH and BTC are very good to hold now. Because both crypto is indeed very many people have it with long-term investment goals. But if you want to add another altcoin, of course it's better like XRP, Litecoin and BNB. Maybe the top altcoin is the best way to invest.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:07:21 AM

There is a coin ranking but I think it is not 100% guaranteed that that coin is better than some of the coins because of its ranking. It also depends on the time because a coin can skyrocket anytime time and become more profitable. But in my own speculation, Ethereum is still the best altcoin you can hold as of now.

MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:09:22 AM

I don't know what to say about something important to you before you choose a coin. If at this time you are still holding BTC and ETH, keep it shortly. If you want to buy coins, pay attention to the stable price level.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:13:27 AM

I don't know what to say about something important to you before you choose a coin. If at this time you are still holding BTC and ETH, keep it shortly. If you want to buy coins, pay attention to the stable price level.
That's a very good suggestion if you want to add another altcoin. ETH and BTC are very good to have now and just add another altcoin. As suggested by MisterLangley, consider a stable price level. Maybe with that you will benefit by having several altcoins.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:43:38 AM

In my perception, the best way to choose altcoin to invest with is that choosing altcoins that has a good reputation, and capable for a long term investment, this means that you can earn profit even for a long term holding what you buy. A good reputation coin even it drops its price, still it can increase in the future, like bitcoin and ethereum coin. Good coins to invest with, having assurance for earning profits in a long term investments.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:52:28 AM

the answer is already stated on your sentence ( " best altcoin " ) .  The best altcoins are always on the top rankings so for me i only pick them immediately without doing any research or considering any other factors as that will only kill my time but those things are still useful especially when you are going to pick unrated coins or new coins just because your looking for those hidden gems  .
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:34:30 AM

Pick coins with active development (check projects github), what problems they are trying to solve, do they have an active community, etc.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:34:52 AM

Your holding a big assets indeed but do you chance to hold altcoins which is listed in cmc or top 10 atleast ? Maybe this altcoin will help you gain more profits if your lucky enough to pick those promising project. Just try to do some research if you want to have confidence in the token or coin you invested in.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:07:31 AM

That's a very good suggestion if you want to add another altcoin. ETH and BTC are very good to have now and just add another altcoin. As suggested by MisterLangley, consider a stable price level. Maybe with that you will benefit by having several altcoins.
The consideration that I convey is the fact when participating in crypto. I think a stable price level factor is the main. Even if we see the position of the coin in the list of 100, the coin can also have a chance to disappear, but the popularity of the coin is guaranteed.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 05:26:40 AM

If you already hold BTC and ETH I suggest you buy Ripple, Tron and Coin because the three coins have a lot of good that will later raise the price of the coin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: