Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VAULT][CRYO] - Bridging the gap from masternode to traditional investors  (Read 2136 times)
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:15:06 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 09:56:56 PM by PAWSome

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:20:50 PM

Reserved for future updates
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:32:34 PM

One thing I noticed upon checking your team members -  their photos are lil bit of blurry. Can you provide a better quality of their photos? Also, the profile links are not yet working. If you press any of their twitter, fb or any of their accounts, it goes back to your homepage.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:19:24 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2020, 04:40:31 PM by mprep

Hello Twinkledoe,

Thank you for your message. I will have a look at the pictures and see if we can get some better ones. I'm not used to people wanting to have a close look at my face Wink And you are right about the links... I will go and update them on the website as soon as I have pressed "Post" on this reply.

If you want more information, you can have a look at our webinar from last night, which we uploaded just a few hours ago: http://bit.ly/2Ik6u9i
It contains quite a bit of interesting information.

If you find anything else let us know here or in Discord/Telegram. Future webinars will be announced here to, hope to see you there then Smiley

Thanks for showing interest  Cheesy

First CRYO Project is LIVE - The Future is Now

Dear VAULT Community,

We have the news that many of you have been waiting for. @everyone

VAULT Masternodes are LIVE
Thanks to Jules our Co Founder / CTO  for getting us live and for his GFX skills in creating the VAULT logo and branding.

If you have bought a VAULT masternode. You might want to check your rewards now.

VAULT Nodes https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/
Wallets: https://github.com/vault-investments/VAULT-Core/releases/latest

More Updates:
Our First Webinar with all VAULT.Investments Founders in now on Youtube

Watch here: http://bit.ly/2Ik6u9i

Dashboard | VAULT Investments
VAULT Investments Portal

VAULT Exchange Listing Announced

Dear VAULT Community,

Our Presale buyers have voted and we will list on Coin Exchange on Monday 17th June 4.00pm C.E.T.
Presale nodes and shares will be available right up until the exchange opens.

Why buy a VAULT masternode?

Public Team
No masternodes to sell/dump
No premine to sell/dump
No masternodes or large amounts of coins in wallets to be scammed
Real use case and working platform from day 1```
The only coins going to the exchange are from VAULT holders that may want to sell rewards.

Buy your node or shares in our server

Look out for more updates of the next generation of masternode projects.

Please remember presales are exclusive to VAULT Investments and can only be purchased from VAULT Investments.

Check our platform for current listings and those coming soon!
https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/

On our standard platform, our niche is mature/veteran projects that can be recommended to investors to buy and hold.

We are not out to compete with other hosting platforms We are here to do our own thing and we are not interested in more recent, new unproven projects.

We look for age, quality and the fact it is still here fighting and delivering, after a period of time.

Come and visit: Discord: https://discord.gg/wFRjbZM

VAULT Investments:Team

VAULT is Now LIVE On Masternodes Online

Dear VAULT Community,

We are very excited to announce that VAULT is LIVE on MNO @everyone

Our ROI needs to be fixed and we are on it.
Check here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/VAULT/C

VAULT is Now LIVE On CoinGecko and Blockfolio

Dear VAULT Community,

You can now check and track your VAULT stats on:

CoinGecko: http://bit.ly/vaultgecko
Blockfolio: https://blockfolio.com/

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 10:33:59 PM

-

CRYO - the next generation of masternode projects that can't be dumped.

May we know what would be your strategies on ensuring that masternode projects under Cryo can't be dumped?
That is the main problem of most mn projects, their lifespan ranges from weeks to few months after they hit in exchanges.
I had seen a promising mn project before, I thought they will be different from the others but it turned out the same, selling same crap coins trying to tie up with real use case.
I wish you will deviate from the fate of those mn projects and prove that this will not end up in dumping also.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 07:26:41 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 07:54:28 AM by PAWSome

-

May we know what would be your strategies on ensuring that masternode projects under Cryo can't be dumped?
That is the main problem of most mn projects, their lifespan ranges from weeks to few months after they hit in exchanges.
I had seen a promising mn project before, I thought they will be different from the others but it turned out the same, selling same crap coins trying to tie up with real use case.
I wish you will deviate from the fate of those mn projects and prove that this will not end up in dumping also.

Thank you for your interest and it would be my/our pleasure to explain to you why CRYO should be regarded as the safest form of masternode investing and why we believe it can/will bridge the gap to real-world investors.

First, who are VAULT Investments?
Vault Investments is brought to you by the public team from:

Paws Fund Holdings, LLC, a Florida limited liability company
Paws Fund, Inc., a Florida non-profit corporation

https://www.paws.fund/team.html
https://www.vault.investments/team

Personally, I have been investing in Masternode projects for over 18 months and it’s been nothing more than high-risk gambling, In October 2018 we created PAWS.Fund from nothing and it was listed in CoinMarketCap 2 days after it listed on a first exchange, for months we over delivered on listings by carefully managing our premine and funds. However, in the traditional Masternode space there are just far too many variables beyond your control and even the best projects can be dumped down at the blink of an eye.

So we took everything that we learned and created VAULT.Investments. At first glance of our platform, it will look like any other masternode sharing/hosting platform but when you look closer you will find the CRYO program, which is for new start-ups only.

Once a project has started to sell Masternodes or distributed any coins, they cannot qualify for CRYO.

The VAULT Investments team offer full turnkey solutions for suitable projects. In fact, we just released the Whitepaper of the first project, that we will create, WMP (WATCHDOG MASTERNODE PROGRAM) This is a custom deal and will also be fully supported and managed in our Discord server as if it were our own. Feel free to check it out on its announcement at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159168
There are also some very useful informative updates, that were left out of the whitepaper that you can find in the WATCHDOG FAQ section of our server: https://discord.gg/5TwJcpW

What is unique about CRYO projects is that there will be full transparency of all funds and we will hold the premine. Masternodes are frozen on our platform with only the rewards available to withdraw or reinvest in our platform with compound interest. They will all launch with sustainable ROI which is more believable to real-world investors.

This is a new game changer in the space and the safest form of investing in Masternodes. We aim to bridge the gap to real world investors and after we have enough investors our exclusive CRYO Club will be a closed shop to all future presales.

On the opening of the exchange, there will be:
No premine to sell/dump
No large wallets to be scammed

Right now on the markets, you can buy any number of projects and Masternodes but without the protection of CRYO, you could wake up tomorrow morning and your portfolio could have been dumped. I know this as we have currently 2 investors in our project that lost a combined $xx,xxx in the recent wallet malware from a rogue dev.

In closing, I would like to say there are some great projects out there but without protection of CRYO, whales can dump and manipulate them. I still hold a number of quality projects that are on their knees as we speak but they are still viable long terms holds.

There is one thing to remember. No matter how good a project or team is:
If it can be dumped it will be dumped. This is fact and you can see this right now with the volatility and hype surrounding bitcoin.

CRYO Masternodes cannot be dumped. If Bitcoin rises to $50k, they still can't be dumped. There are not enough coins in free circulation to do any real damage and can be recovered much easier due to this. When Bitcoin rises, in theory, CRYO should follow.

WATCHDOG presale begins on 2nd July but you can reserve now:
Full Masternode 1000 WMP coins, 0.35 btc
Masternode Share 100 WMP coins, 0.035 (10% share)

All masternodes and shares are frozen under the terms of CRYO on the VAULT.Investmenents platform, with only rewards available to sell or reinvest.
We have now got real 2FA to be used with your mobile app. When enabled all manual withdrawals or change of your withdrawal address will require verification.

CRYO- The safest form of masternode investing, Bridging the gap to real-world investors.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss further and have a great weekend, wherever you are!
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:10:32 PM

-

Thank you for your interest and it would be my/our pleasure to explain to you why CRYO should be regarded as the safest form of masternode investing and why we believe it can/will bridge the gap to real-world investors.

First, who are VAULT Investments?
Vault Investments is brought to you by the public team from:

Paws Fund Holdings, LLC, a Florida limited liability company
Paws Fund, Inc., a Florida non-profit corporation

https://www.paws.fund/team.html
https://www.vault.investments/team

Personally, I have been investing in Masternode projects for over 18 months and it’s been nothing more than high-risk gambling, In October 2018 we created PAWS.Fund from nothing and it was listed in CoinMarketCap 2 days after it listed on a first exchange, for months we over delivered on listings by carefully managing our premine and funds. However, in the traditional Masternode space there are just far too many variables beyond your control and even the best projects can be dumped down at the blink of an eye.

So we took everything that we learned and created VAULT.Investments. At first glance of our platform, it will look like any other masternode sharing/hosting platform but when you look closer you will find the CRYO program, which is for new start-ups only.

Once a project has started to sell Masternodes or distributed any coins, they cannot qualify for CRYO.

The VAULT Investments team offer full turnkey solutions for suitable projects. In fact, we just released the Whitepaper of the first project, that we will create, WMP (WATCHDOG MASTERNODE PROGRAM) This is a custom deal and will also be fully supported and managed in our Discord server as if it were our own. Feel free to check it out on its announcement at:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5159168
There are also some very useful informative updates, that were left out of the whitepaper that you can find in the WATCHDOG FAQ section of our server: https://discord.gg/5TwJcpW

What is unique about CRYO projects is that there will be full transparency of all funds and we will hold the premine. Masternodes are frozen on our platform with only the rewards available to withdraw or reinvest in our platform with compound interest. They will all launch with sustainable ROI which is more believable to real-world investors.

This is a new game changer in the space and the safest form of investing in Masternodes. We aim to bridge the gap to real world investors and after we have enough investors our exclusive CRYO Club will be a closed shop to all future presales.

On the opening of the exchange, there will be:
No premine to sell/dump
No large wallets to be scammed

Right now on the markets, you can buy any number of projects and Masternodes but without the protection of CRYO, you could wake up tomorrow morning and your portfolio could have been dumped. I know this as we have currently 2 investors in our project that lost a combined $xx,xxx in the recent wallet malware from a rogue dev.

In closing, I would like to say there are some great projects out there but without protection of CRYO, whales can dump and manipulate them. I still hold a number of quality projects that are on their knees as we speak but they are still viable long terms holds.

There is one thing to remember. No matter how good a project or team is:
If it can be dumped it will be dumped. This is fact and you can see this right now with the volatility and hype surrounding bitcoin.

CRYO Masternodes cannot be dumped. If Bitcoin rises to $50k, they still can't be dumped. There are not enough coins in free circulation to do any real damage and can be recovered much easier due to this. When Bitcoin rises, in theory, CRYO should follow.

WATCHDOG presale begins on 2nd July but you can reserve now:
Full Masternode 1000 WMP coins, 0.35 btc
Masternode Share 100 WMP coins, 0.035 (10% share)

All masternodes and shares are frozen under the terms of CRYO on the VAULT.Investmenents platform, with only rewards available to sell or reinvest.
We have now got real 2FA to be used with your mobile app. When enabled all manual withdrawals or change of your withdrawal address will require verification.

CRYO- The safest form of masternode investing, Bridging the gap to real-world investors.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to discuss further and have a great weekend, wherever you are!

I believe those masternode projects that are only for quick cash will avoid your services.
But if you can get quality mn projects, that would be good and the negative notion towards masternode community might change.
I hope you will achieve your objectives on this platform and alter the tainted image of masternode projects to a better one.
mrbanjo

Activity: 1134
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:37:49 PM

I believe those masternode projects that are only for quick cash will avoid your services.
But if you can get quality mn projects, that would be good and the negative notion towards masternode community might change.
I hope you will achieve your objectives on this platform and alter the tainted image of masternode projects to a better one.

The problem is that such projects do not grow lately.
We must be real and look at the market soberly.
Most of the people are here for profit, and the wizard does not give a good profit.
It seems to me without some kind of novelties in this project there is no chance of success.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:36:50 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2020, 04:41:09 PM by mprep

[/quote]

Yes you are correct there are many that would not invest in our projects and some of those are part of the reason the masternode space is now on it's knees. It is only a matter of time before btc will dry up in the projects they keep creating and investing in with their "inner circle" of friends. They still need to have fresh investments and buyers and that is getting harder as many have already been burned badly and left the space.

It remains that masternode investing can be a very lucrative form of investment with a steady stream of passive income but it is time for investors to realise that slow and steady are the way forward and by using our CRYO projects they have a safety net built in.

It is just this morning that we learned the sad news that over 24 masternodes seized by an exchange that were stolen from our PAWS project will now be sold dumped by hackers, thanks to them being returned to the hackers account.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply with your positive comments.

The problem is that such projects do not grow lately.
We must be real and look at the market soberly.
Most of the people are here for profit, and the wizard does not give a good profit.
It seems to me without some kind of novelties in this project there is no chance of success.

Masternodes can give a very nice income if they can safeguard investors like CRYO projects will do. Investors will be able to grow a portfolio of quality projects that can't be dumped on them.

We are looking at a date of the approximate end of July to make all further presales exclusive to CRYO Investors and yes that is when the CRYO Club will see all those toys and novelties that are planned for them.

WOW - $68,000 VAULT Ice Drop

Dear VAULT Community,

We just launched our super cool new feature on VAULT Investments and what better way to start it off then with $68,000 of VAULT coins.

290 accounts on the VAULT Investments platform each received 10 VAULT coins

Many of you will now have noticed that you are now the “victims” of our first ever ice drop and should see 10 VAULT already in there.
This is 1% of a mastenode share and will grow slowly. Once you reach 100 VAULT, you will be able to withdraw the rewards.

This is the start of your long term savings plan and frozen until it reaches 100 VAULT, or if VAULT were to come out of CRYO in 90 days.

It will grow slowly naturally through accumulation of rewards with compound interest.
You can also help it grow faster by depositing VAULT coins to your ice wallet.

Whichever way you choose, these are your free coins from VAULT Investments and the start of your savings plan.

Go check out that ice: https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/

But we don’t want you to wait that long, check back later to see who has been our latest victims of another ice drop.

CRYO - The next generation of masternode projects, that can't be dumped.

Ice Drop Continues - 4th July Madness

Dear PAWS Community,

Earlier today we dropped our first ever ice drop on all the users in the VAULT Investments platform.

This time this one is extra special as we would like to reward users holding

89 users each received 10 VAULT coins each

A reminder of how the ice drop works

This is like a long-term savings plan and frozen until it reaches 100 VAULT, or if VAULT were to come out of CRYO in 90 days.

It will grow slowly naturally through the accumulation of rewards with compound interest.
You can also help it grow faster by depositing VAULT coins to your ice wallet.

Whichever way you choose, these are your free coins from your big brother, VAULT Investments.

Go check out that ice: https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/

CRYO - The next generation of masternode projects, that can't be dumped.

VAULT Refreeze Bonus Coming Soon!

Dear VAULT Community, @everyone

We hope you are all staying safe.

As agreed with you all back in September 2019 that we would reward your loyalty every 3 months until CRYO is due to end on VAULT and we have kept our word.

September 2nd 2019: 2396 VAULT given in refreeze bonuses

December 4th 2019: 3817 VAULT given in refreeze bonuses

March 2nd 2020: 5360 VAULT given in refreeze bonuses

A total of 11573 VAULT in refreeze bonuses.

We have also dropped 6030 in VAULT ice drops in addition to the bonuses.

June 2nd 2020: ? Will be our biggest and last bonus given before the potential unfreeze of VAULT in September 18th 2020.

On June 2nd 2020 we will distribute our biggest refreeze bonus ever. With the lucky ones getting all 3 VAULT drops.

If you don't want to receive the bonus, please move all affected coins before the freeze.

1). On June 2nd we will calculate all bonuses based on your standard wallet coins in your account at that time and issue a 60% bonus for all unfrozen coins before the refreeze.

2). In addition to this we will reward all holders of filled VAULT ice wallets (100 coins) with a 50% bonus (50 VAULT coins) which will be placed in your standard wallet before the refreeze.

3). In further addition to this we will reward all VAULT PRIME subscribers a 20 coins bonus which will be placed in your standard wallet before the refreeze.

When YOU invest in VAULT, VAULT invests in YOU!

All VAULT coin movements will be halted for a short time during the process.

CRYO - The next generation of masternode projects, where presale masternodes can't be dumped.

VAULT Investments Team

joinminingpool

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 26, 2020, 08:23:55 AM

VAULT.INVESTMENTS IS SCAM / FRAUD ALERT

So what we have here is another crypto scam, in various social media they call Vaults Investments the "Charity friendly Scam".
A friend shared with me a twitter post which dragged my attention.

Looks like Vault Investments is not a project that worth our money and trust.

Some confirmed facts (you guys can dig deeper).

• Ian Cubitt (CEO of Vault.Investments and PAWS.FUND) is connected with multiple  masternode scam projects.
  • Ian Cubitt create PAWS FUND after another charity scam project - WITH EXACTLY SAME WHITEPAPER (replacing words like "people" with "pets")
  • Needless to say that the PAWS project have never deliver anything. In the meantime is a great money s*cking machine.
  • With their scam project Vault, Ian Cubitt have promoted various scam projects (5+).
  • Victims of that Vault have lost in total over 20BTC (source: VaultScam.com)
From my understanding this Ian Cubitt is sneaky "car salesman" who have register a foundation in Florida (FYI: Florida is the USA paradise for crypto scams acts similarly to "offshore") and, using that foundation for victims (investors) fishing.

In regards their "Sharing Masternode Pool" "Instant Masternode Pool" etc, all users are reporting less rewards (anything between 10 and 20%) compared to self hosted or Midas Masternodes. Vault.Investment steals coins from its users.

Lot of users have been banned from their Discord asking legit questions (like , why rewards are lower). You have to be @ss kisser or you are OUT! They are threatening people in private messages that they will ban them if they don't show their love.

Users have report that Vaults Investments projects,blockchains,wallets are crashing every week , loosing rewards . They are not building more masternodes because they don't have the capacity and users.... loosing money again.

My 2c , stay away from this sh*t and never trust old m8.
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:15:31 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2020, 04:41:40 PM by mprep

Lifetime Referral Benefits - Passive Income

Would you like a share of frozen VAULT coins to provide a steady passive income from the rewards generated? 

Sign in to VAULT platform and grab your referral link
https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/referral/

1st place:  600 VAULT
2nd place:  400 VAULT
3rd place: 200 VAULT

8 winners of 100 VAULT coin shares.

Totalling 2000 VAULT coins in investment

VAULT coins are currently trading at $3.00 per coin.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/VAULT/

Lock you referrals in now and receive all the benefits of future planned products.

Competition ends September 14th 2020

All invites will be assessed by our system for quality using a number of factors including activity of users. Only accounts that hold a minimum of $20 in balance will count. Top prizes will be given to the top inviters with a minimum of 10 qualifying invites for prize winners.

VAULT Investments Team

Earn A Passive Income For Life With VAULT Invite Bounty - $3000+ in prizes.

Your marketing skills can bring you some nice rewards, by inviting crypto-related members to our discord server.

All prizes and bonuses will be given frozen in CRYO with future rewards available to withdraw.

The total prize fund is 1000 VAULT + EXTRAS

*Grab your own invitation link, set the link to NEVER EXPIRE and share with your friends and family. A minimum of 25 invites to be eligible for top 9 prizes.*

Get started here: https://discord.gg/BEDSGCs

BONUS ANYONE CAN WIN
Winner picked at random from all posted addresses - 50 VAULT

1️⃣ Sign up: https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/
2️⃣ Add VAULT to your holdings to get your deposit address
3️⃣ Paste it in #invite-bounty (on Vault Discord server)

✅  all prizes will be sent to your vault investments platform username.

Prize Table

TOP 1 - 250 VAULT
 TOP 2 - 200 VAULT
 TOP 3 - 150 VAULT
 TOP 4 - 100 VAULT
 TOP 5 - 80 VAULT
 TOP 6 - 60 VAULT
 TOP 7 - 50 VAULT
 TOP 8 - 40 VAULT
 TOP 9 - 20 VAULT
 BONUS Prize - 50 VAULT

*The bounty will end on Friday 18th September at 5 pm UTC with all prizes being distributed within 72 hours of the end.*

(no fake invites, no j4j members, no new accounts, only crypto related members or you will be excluded)

$3000+ in prizes - Get paid to chat and share your knowledge of cryptocurrency.

VAULT coin investment project is over 14 months old and has one of the scarcest supplies around. With supply so low we could soon be selling in VAULToshis.

Would you like to get your hands on some VAULT Coins? Currently selling on the open market at over $3.00 per coin. VAULT is the currency of the VAULT platform and one of the best-managed supplies around with over 98% frozen indefinitely making it a safer investment for serious investors.

The rules are simple: communicate with other members in our #vault-general-channel (on Vault server), keep it positive, clean, and related to VAULT, BTC and high cap coins. Share your views on the markets and how you see the future. We are looking for quality so all leading positions will be reviewed by a team panel. The bounty will end on Wednesday 16th September at 5 pm UTC with all prizes being distributed within 72 hours of the end.

⚠️ Note that your posts must comply with the rules of our community (no FUD, no insults, etc.). Otherwise, you will be excluded.

⭐️ Each time you post a message, you will receive a random number of XP between 15 and 25. To avoid the flood, you can only gain XP once per minute. To check your rank and level, please type !rank in the #bot-room channel. (on Vault server)
All prizes and bonus will be given frozen in CRYO with future rewards available to withdraw.

The total prize fund is 1000 VAULT + EXTRAS

Get started here: https://discord.gg/BEDSGCs

BONUS ANYONE CAN WIN
Winner picked at random from all entrants - 50 VAULT @here

1️⃣ Sign up: https://my.vault.investments/dashboard/
2️⃣ Add VAULT to your holdings to get your deposit address
3️⃣ Paste it in: #chat-bounty-entrants (on Vault Discord server)

✅  *All rewards will be sent to your vault investments platform username*.

Prize Table

TOP1 - 250 VAULT
 TOP2 - 200 VAULT
 TOP3 - 150 VAULT
 TOP4 - 100 VAULT
 TOP5 - 80 VAULT
 TOP6 - 60 VAULT
 TOP7 - 50 VAULT
 TOP8 - 40 VAULT
 TOP9 - 20 VAULT
 BONUS Prize - 50 VAULT

But we are not going to stop there.

For the duration of the bounty, there will be additional bonuses given out randomly to reward users that contribute with the best questions and answers to questions. So everyone can be a winner.

⚠️ (No spamming, or you will get banned)

asscror

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2020, 06:21:42 PM

I wanted to share with you my experience with Vault and sincerely I was pleasantly surprised from the start by the availability of the team on their discord server. First investment on their platform and surprise, I got coins for free in cryo. And this principle of cryo is really excellent in order to avoid big pump and dump on certain projects, these funds are blocked for a certain time in return for a better return. And I think that the current bounties can already allow you to get to know the team and the community but also maybe to win some Vault among the 3 current bountys (+25000 sat on crex24 / vault !!).
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 09:38:24 AM

SouthXchange Part 2: VAULT Official New Partnership

📯 Dear VAULT Community, @everyone

We are very pleased to announce our official partnership with SouthXchange. 😍

SouthXchange is a CMC listed global award-winning NON KYC “entry-level exchange” and with its Fiat deposit options it is perfectly positioned to bring new investors into the world of cryptocurrency. The exchange was created in October 2015 (almost 5 years ago) and offers some of the lowest fees around in cryptocurrency exchanges. They believe cryptocurrencies have the potential to change the world, and their mission is to provide the required tools to make it happen. One of their features that very few exchanges currently have is the ability to send and receive Lightning Network payments.

What this means for VAULT.Investments?

We will now be able to offer discounted joint listing deals for VAULT Platform and SouthXchange.

VAULT and SouthXchange will offer special deals to projects currently listed on each of our services.

Our platforms will market and promote each other to support and share more of our valued customers.

VAULT.Investments would like to thank 🤝  SouthXchange.com for this exciting partnership.

Further details of our new partnership will follow...

CRYO - The next generation of masternode projects, where presale masternodes can't be dumped.

VAULT Investments Team 👋
kikiriki

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 07:33:49 PM

Friends, do not lose time anymore to other shared-MN projects/sites with low security of your funds,
come and join the Vault investments platform now,
this one is the most secure, reliable people behind and transparent platform to make a full node,
and earn from the start rewards from a MN share.
Also, exists coins that are freely to host a full node and there is no fees or costs of a MN at all!

Don't forget that VAULT INVESTMENTS are so safe for your funds,
cause the team is using cold wallets and not online wallets or hot wallets like other sites around the cryptosphere!

Don't lose time and earn your portion also from a MN share and a full node !
You can deposit also and BTC in your account and instantly swap it with coin packs feature (10%-20%-50% and 100%) from project that are offering in VAULT!
In most of the time is more cheap rather than to buy your coins from markets!

Additionally check out the CRYO programs in some projects inside!
Very good that any project entered in CRYO didn't dump from markets like others Wink

CRYO is for the next generation of masternode projects, for investors looking for safer investments!

also they are in partnership with verification specialists KYDC Wink

Passive income is the best investment ever ! Don't lose time to search around and join the trustful system and legit team of Vault Investment!!!

joinminingpool

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:58:22 AM

VAULT.INVESTMENTS IS SCAM / FRAUD ALERT

So what we have here is another crypto scam, in various social media they call Vaults Investments the "Charity friendly Scam".
A friend shared with me a twitter post which dragged my attention.

Looks like Vault Investments is not a project that worth our money and trust.

Some confirmed facts (you guys can dig deeper).

• Ian Cubitt (CEO of Vault.Investments and PAWS.FUND) is connected with multiple  masternode scam projects.
  • Ian Cubitt create PAWS FUND after another charity scam project - WITH EXACTLY SAME WHITEPAPER (replacing words like "people" with "pets")
  • Needless to say that the PAWS project have never deliver anything. In the meantime is a great money s*cking machine.
  • With their scam project Vault, Ian Cubitt have promoted various scam projects (5+).
  • Victims of that Vault have lost in total over 20BTC - Google Vault.Investment review or  Vault.Investment Scam

From my understanding this Ian Cubitt is sneaky "car salesman" who have register a foundation in Florida (FYI: Florida is the USA paradise for crypto scams acts similarly to "offshore") and, using that foundation for victims (investors) fishing.

In regards their "Sharing Masternode Pool" "Instant Masternode Pool" etc, all users are reporting less rewards (anything between 10 and 20%) compared to self hosted or Midas Masternodes. Vault.Investment steals coins from its users.

Lot of users have been banned from their Discord asking legit questions (like , why rewards are lower). You have to be @ss kisser or you are OUT! They are threatening people in private messages that they will ban them if they don't show their love.

Users have report that Vaults Investments projects,blockchains,wallets are crashing every week , loosing rewards . They are not building more masternodes because they don't have the capacity and users.... loosing money again.

My 2c , stay away from this sh*t and never trust old m8.

FUN FACT : Ian got his army of penguins to spam this thread with "positive" reviews. It is clear that the posts are fake...
FUN FACT 2 : Their primary SCAM project PAWS.Fund domain had expired and they didn't notice it for DAYS! But why you should care for a scam that you are not sucking blood from it anymore Smiley
https://www.godaddy.com/whois/results.aspx?isc=cjc1off30&checkAvail=1&tmskey=&domain=paws.fund     Creation Date: 2018-08-25T15:46:28Z     Updated Date: 2020-08-27T07:01:14Z      for 3 days the domain was down and in grace period
FUN FACT 3 It have been proved multiple times that the Vault Pool is stealing about 12% rewards of any project they host. Especially these under the "Cryo lockdown"
FUN FACT 4 The "bounty" coins they are giving are FROZEN / BLOCKED for infinity amount of time. All Vault coin holders was stupid enough to believe Ian and now their money are locked for ever!

Be careful and smart people! If you have money to throw , donate them to the International Red Cross. You will get burned. Or... go and trust Ian who is involved in over 5+ Masternode exit scam projects Smiley
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:06:30 PM

VAULT’s Hidden Blockchain Strategy

When making decisions about cryptocurrency investment, one key metric that is often used is a coin’s maximum supply. This number refers to the total number of coins that will ever be in circulation and varies from crypto to crypto. While some cryptos opt to have an extremely low supply, such as Maker, which only has about 1M coins in existence, others have billions or hundreds of billions, like Doge. As experienced crypto investors are aware, the max supply has a great impact on the potential value per coin. VAULT has taken the approach of Bitcoin, choosing a relatively low maximum supply of 21,000,000 coins that will be dispersed over an extremely long period of time.

However, Masternode coins tend to inflate their coin supplies far too quickly, leading investors to believe that a low supply virtually guarantees good economic conditions. Many may look at Vault’s 21M cap and think that it is actually high and that the market will be flooded with coins.

They would be badly mistaken

Let’s take a look at where VAULT stands today, approximately one year since the launch of its blockchain. Currently, there are:

224,905 VAULT coins

203,000 are locked in Masternodes, representing about 90% of the current supply.

19,570 remain in the premine (originally 100k coins).

This means that only about 1% of coins are available on markets, and a good portion of these are likely being held in staking wallets.

For a project in its second year of operation, these numbers are in a league of their own. Only 1% of the total VAULT coins have been minted thus far.

But in the years to come, VAULT will still remain scarce as the VAULT blockchain has made its final change to block rewards. So consider the following:

720 blocks/day at 0.73 VAULT/block =

525.6 VAULT/day

191,844 VAULT/year

So, in June 2021, there will only be 416,749 VAULT, representing less than 2% of the total coin supply.

In June 2029, when VAULT is ten years old (Bitcoin had 17 million at the same age), there will only be 1,952,221 coins.

In fact, VAULT will not even reach a 5M supply until 2044, when VAULT is 25 years old. VAULT will not reach its max supply until the year 2128 or later when the chain is over 110 years old.

Max supply is only a good metric when paired with the rate at which it will be met. In the case of VAULT, its relatively low supply, and extremely slow emission rate guarantees that scarcity will be maintained. Add in the effects of CRYO that prevent mass coins and masternode dumping, and the results are limitless. VAULT is able to sustain a high value per coin and plans on continued added value through utility and platform improvements.

Achievements Thus Far
In Vault’s ~1 year of existence, a number of utilities and platform improvements have been achieved. Since VAULT has no established roadmap, its talented team of in-house developers is free to innovate at an accelerated pace. VAULT has all of the resources to develop any utility that it and its community desires.
AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:26:29 AM

Now 99 % frozen and Bounty still running.

Good luck
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:58:26 AM

Good luck

Definitely worth considering this, safety must always come first!

Other than freezing some of the supply, what will be the possible use case of this coin in the market? Because more than a year in crypto, it seems this project doesn't attract huge following here in the community.

Can you elaborate more of this -"In Vault’s ~1 year of existence, a number of utilities and platform improvements have been achieved." What are those utilities and improvements achieved?
PAWSome (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 11:41:27 AM

Good luck

Definitely worth considering this, safety must always come first!

Other than freezing some of the supply, what will be the possible use case of this coin in the market? Because more than a year in crypto, it seems this project doesn't attract huge following here in the community.

Can you elaborate more of this -"In Vault’s ~1 year of existence, a number of utilities and platform improvements have been achieved." What are those utilities and improvements achieved?

By freezing the supply it can be managed better and is a safer way to invest. With standard masternode projects the coins can be dumped in volume at any time and destroy even the best projects.

Vault coin started off with a 0 day use case as the currency of the Vault Investments platform that allows users to deposit any number of coins in projects listed and receive the maximum benefits from compounded masternode shares from a pool set up on the backend. Platform improvements include coin swapping and investment coin packs as well as other additions to improve user experience.

There are currently other products and services in progress and should be released soon.
sharmaecaminya

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:37:48 PM

Im new here... any guide on how to start?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: