Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:21:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to not care what the society thinks?  (Read 418 times)
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:36:44 AM

The main reason why we worry too much about the society that we lived in is because we are afraid of being judged but that is just life and no matter how are we gonna think about it its the reality even if it is not fair.

Giving your self such freedom is the easiest way to accept their judgement. As long as you know your limitations and you are not hurting somebody then you shouldnt be afraid
btcforthewin

Activity: 26
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:22:24 PM

Not giving a fuck what anyone thinks about you is having true freedom.

ok, but how about what people think or not about you as a person or your action but about other matters.

For example how not to care about what they think of global warming or some kind of obvious political manipulation which they can not see?
This is the most frustrating thing. I will take the global warming as example.

There are people out there which cant be educated about this topic they simply refuse to hear the simple science arguments, they just cant be convinced.
You can say that fuck them, but isnt this our responsibility to educate them?..
UltimatePro

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 09:32:57 PM

Sometimes caring how you come across, what others think is a sign of having some self awareness. So it should not be looked as a big negative.
Davidovic

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 09:22:54 AM

You have to keep in mind such thing "This is my decision and if i'm choosing to follow my decision, I will take all results bad and good". You have to do what is best for you, not for someone else.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:39:23 PM

I think at first, there is too this removal of one own hypocrisy, because before being really in a DGAF attitude, there is a lot of compromises or lies... once it's full on DGAF, at least everything is more real, internally and externally...

I think it leads to an improvement in quality over quantity...

and don't forget the universe adapts too... more honesty, more you, more reality... or challenges, who knows...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:20:58 PM

I don’t think it’s even possible to neglect society. It’s a nature of human being they try to imitate and emulate others. They try to adjust themselves according to society which some times create problems for them. One can not change ingrained nature. If someone looks on us continuously we become curious why he or she is doing this.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:25:16 PM

Minding your business and staying within the law is more than okay. if you aim to please everyone(society) you will eventually end up displeasing yourself. Endeavor to put your happiness first

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:27:36 PM

I don’t think it’s even possible to neglect society. It’s a nature of human being they try to imitate and emulate others. They try to adjust themselves according to society which some times create problems for them. One can not change ingrained nature. If someone looks on us continuously we become curious why he or she is doing this.

I don't see why you should neglect society, what is the definition of society exactly? Should you neglect your parents opinion? Your friends? Aren't they also ''society''? Who is society?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:53:08 PM

The most interesting people are those who are true to themselves and don't take much notice of what society thinks. Depending on your personality, it can be difficult to be like this. But if we only have one life, then doesn't it make sense to be your true self for that life? It must be awful to be on your deathbed and look back on your life and think: I lived and thought as society wanted me to live and think; I wasn't myself.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:04:34 AM

it is necessary to carefully preserve one's own freedom of choice and thought and not to care highly about what people, society thinks about it, nobody should judge others but commit time (which is precious) to seek their own well-being and their own happiness...
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 02:19:15 PM

There are often times when we need the courage to stop worrying about what society might think.

It may be marrying a person from other race, religion when the society you live in is very conservative.
Or it may be you taking a career step or a profession which is stigmatized in the society as lower category jobs

In these distressing times, people get into depression and many a times take extreme steps including suicide be

Point of correction OP, the title should have been "How not to care what the society thinks".
Worrying about what society might think about you should be less important to you if really you want to grow in the career, jobs and profession for which you want to become in your life time.
It is only when you take what the society believe as contrary to what you think into consideration that you will be depressed and start thinking of committing suicide which I believe is not the solution to your problem.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: