Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:54:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Head GPU Miner New version 2.0.1 [New algorithms]  (Read 2554 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
rikko72 (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 543

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:44:49 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2019, 01:59:52 PM by rikko72
Merited by dgamer5000 (2), smithcarolin (1)

NVIDIA and AMD GPUs, including older versions.

►Characteristics:

- New version, new design! Retro and tube TV lovers will appreciate it

- Improved performance of user interface and error correction.

- Fixed and resolved problem with displaying shares in the pool.

- Fixed a bug that didn’t load graphics cards after the start of mining.

- No fee, it will be applied within 2 weeks!

-Our program interface is supported only in Windows.

-The simplest GUI interface that doesn’t require any settings in the *.bat file

- Low power consumption is an important factor for our team. With an achieved decrease in consumption, our team can                
                                                                                       safely say that it is advantageous!

►This is a very powerful way to ensure the best performance.

-List of available GPUs for mining

-This miner supports up to 8 GPUs and is ready for operation regardless of their version. Automatic detection of their model.

- A simplified interface reports the number of hashes, taken and cancelled shares.

-GPU Manager allows users to easily change device settings in total or a set of GPUs. Users can save these settings to disk as    
                                                                                     templates for later use, or copy them to other devices.

-GPU is monitoring the temperature, fan speed and power consumption.

-Automatic restart of broken and frozen miners. Detection of pool layer server communication errors and temporarily                                                              
                                                                                     suspends  pools if too many communication errors occur.      

-Miners job is compatible with all versions of Cuda

-Dual Mining is in development phase.

►Support , with the new update of 13! algorithms'.  

At the moment this are:  

●Ethash
                                                                                                   ●NeoScrypt
                                                                                                   ●Progpow
                                                                                                   ●Lyra2z
                                                                                                   ●Lyra2rev3
                                                                                                   ●Lyra2rev2
                                                                                                   ●Criptonightv8
                                                                                                   ●Equihash
                                                                                                   ●Cuckatoo31   
                                                                                                   ●Cuckatoo29
                                                                                                   ●MTP
                                                                                                   ●X11
                                                                                                   ●Blake2b

(New algorithms will be added, after user request analyze.)It will be your choice Smiley

►The user graphic interface

1) Select GPUs from the list of available devices
                                                                                                     2) Enter your wallet address in the address field
                                                                                                        3) Specify the Pool, Port, Worker, and Password in the text boxes
                                                                                                           4) Click "Start" and start mining.

►Head_GPU is available as a free tool.

A screenshot of the interface is shown below:

Code:

Control sum   ☣☣☣

MD5 bb15f0218e8dfa923dd0034c9e839673

SHA-1 e23c2f86cea42fe818478643103c7d183102ab6a

SHA-256 d57a6e4365392df11996001d97492e56cda5368b40dd1b9d6002387201f2c847

SSDEEP 393216:P+DTfvf9Q5R/Qmxm1DZTu+gFmhqNkUAxR:gfvfOR/rc1ngwhqGUuR

Those who will test this software on different video cards and public the test results in this thread, I will reward with some altcoins. PM me after you done it.BTC

The source code is not published, in order to avoid illegal use or disposal of my personal work. Ie Source code of this miner. These actions may be accompanied by disclosing to other persons and companies false information about themselves as a valid author. Thanks for attention.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LarkSage22

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:21:55 AM

I am glad that you returned, for a long time I could not understand why the last version of the miner did not work. Thank you, switch the rigs to your miner Cool
rani.ahmed48

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:44:28 AM

NVIDIA and AMD GPUs, including older versions.

►Characteristics:

- New version, new design! Retro and tube TV lovers will appreciate it

- Improved performance of user interface and error correction.

- Fixed and resolved problem with displaying shares in the pool.

- Fixed a bug that didn’t load graphics cards after the start of mining.

- No fee, it will be applied within 2 weeks!

-Our program interface is supported only in Windows.

-The simplest GUI interface that doesn’t require any settings in the *.bat file

- Low power consumption is an important factor for our team. With an achieved decrease in consumption, our team can                
                                                                                       safely say that it is advantageous!

►This is a very powerful way to ensure the best performance.

-List of available GPUs for mining

-This miner supports up to 8 GPUs and is ready for operation regardless of their version. Automatic detection of their model.

- A simplified interface reports the number of hashes, taken and cancelled shares.

-GPU Manager allows users to easily change device settings in total or a set of GPUs. Users can save these settings to disk as    
                                                                                     templates for later use, or copy them to other devices.

-GPU is monitoring the temperature, fan speed and power consumption.

-Automatic restart of broken and frozen miners. Detection of pool layer server communication errors and temporarily                                                              
                                                                                     suspends  pools if too many communication errors occur.      

-Miners job is compatible with all versions of Cuda

-Dual Mining is in development phase.

►Support , with the new update of 13! algorithms'.  

At the moment this are:  

●Ethash
                                                                                                   ●NeoScrypt
                                                                                                   ●Progpow
                                                                                                   ●Lyra2z
                                                                                                   ●Lyra2rev3
                                                                                                   ●Lyra2rev2
                                                                                                   ●Criptonightv8
                                                                                                   ●Equihash
                                                                                                   ●Cuckatoo31   
                                                                                                   ●Cuckatoo29
                                                                                                   ●MTP
                                                                                                   ●X11
                                                                                                   ●Blake2b

(New algorithms will be added, after user request analyze.)It will be your choice Smiley

►The user graphic interface

1) Select GPUs from the list of available devices
                                                                                                     2) Enter your wallet address in the address field
                                                                                                        3) Specify the Pool, Port, Worker, and Password in the text boxes
                                                                                                           4) Click "Start" and start mining.

►Head_GPU is available as a free tool.

A screenshot of the interface is shown below:

Code:

Control sum   ☣☣☣

MD5 bb15f0218e8dfa923dd0034c9e839673

SHA-1 e23c2f86cea42fe818478643103c7d183102ab6a

SHA-256 d57a6e4365392df11996001d97492e56cda5368b40dd1b9d6002387201f2c847

SSDEEP 393216:P+DTfvf9Q5R/Qmxm1DZTu+gFmhqNkUAxR:gfvfOR/rc1ngwhqGUuR

Those who will test this software on different video cards and public the test results in this thread, I will reward with some altcoins. PM me after you done it.BTC

The source code is not published, in order to avoid illegal use or disposal of my personal work. Ie Source code of this miner. These actions may be accompanied by disclosing to other persons and companies false information about themselves as a valid author. Thanks for attention.

I tried on Ethash, it seems to be not bad, but it will take time for an exact result, tell me what algo are you planning to add in the near future?
icaci

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:24:06 PM

It looks not even bad, thanks.
teradont

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:24:12 PM

I would be interested to see the performance of the algorithms.  and my question is does the software I manage the work of the fans*?
Nirvana25

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:01:46 PM

looks interesting now download and test it in work, thank you. it is important to have good performance indicators.
Chrinday

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:47:31 PM

the interface looks great. it would be nice to add popular mining pools. more precisely, the ability to choose the cut automatically.
ramadeda

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:22:45 PM

the interface looks great. it would be nice to add popular mining pools. more precisely, the ability to choose the cut automatically.
in fact, it is not important for experienced users. the main thing that the software gave out more hashes and worked more effectively. That would be awesome.
inokrambol

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 03:24:19 PM

in fact, it is not important for experienced users. the main thing that the software gave out more hashes and worked more effectively. That would be awesome.

you can download it now and test it. I have 3GB 1060 I think this software is pretty convenient to use for my equipment.
AntonioM

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:28:50 PM

thanks it's really convenient. the work of the team deserves attention.
I would like to see the Linux version.
dmccool85

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:33:28 PM

thank you guys for this opportunity. I am ready to support the project if you need any help. I have many different video cards.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:04:28 PM

Again self moderated topic of new virus version.
Podzaebali uge.
rikko72 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:40:55 PM

Podzaebali uge.

Self moderation is enabled to avoid spam etc. If you think there is something wrong, don´t use it.!!
johra123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:01:11 PM

Podzaebali uge.

Self moderation is enabled to avoid spam etc. If you think there is something wrong, don´t use it.!!
Good. I think that you will still be able to attract some participants for testing. Just to do this about your project should know a little more people.
burya2

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:21:56 PM

I can participate in testing if I don't have special skills, but would like to try?
gzf445

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:31:28 PM

I can participate in testing if I don't have special skills, but would like to try?
I think that the project in such processes needs the experience of the participants, so that testing will benefit for further development.
P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:35:44 PM

Why do all these newbie posts sound like google translate bots?  I would suggest to avoid this.
teradont

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:42:22 PM

Why do all these newbie posts sound like google translate bots?  I would suggest to avoid this.
how can this be avoided*? Be allowed to write to these people or what ? I don't know what you mean.
gerathrash

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:56:51 PM

what is the technical advantage for me? I just have no problem to start mining using the usual tools or nicehash. why should I use this product?
rikko72 (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:46:18 PM

what is the technical advantage for me? I just have no problem to start mining using the usual tools or nicehash. why should I use this product?

Our product is more profitable, on some of algorithmes, it does not require settings of *bat file and is easy for use because of GUI interface
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: