Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How does cryptocurrency works?  (Read 156 times)
Prateek_sharma (OP)

Activity: 289
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:04:56 AM

Well!! if you are new to crypto industry, you want to start a career in the crypto industry than you have taken the right decisions.
before entering the crypto industry you need to know everything about crypto like how cryptocurrency works and history of cryptocurrency etc. because lack of knowledge about crypto will make you lose money.

When I have started a career in the crypto industry I haven't aware of these things.

What do you think let me know!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:30:02 AM

This needs to be in the beginners section and over there you can start your crypto info search. Most common q&a can be found there.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:58:49 PM

Those are simple words and enough for the common people to understand what is crypto and why we need it.

Better remove Question mark at title which slightly misleading the subject.
therealifiok

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 08:53:13 AM

In very simple terms cryptocurrencies are digital currencies just like you have PayPal,  payoneer, Skrill etc, what makes cryptocurrencies more unique than other digital currency is the fact that it is built with the blockchain technology

The blockchain technology is a ledger system in which data relating to a particular crytocurrency when imputed can not be deleted or manipulated, once entered, it stays for ever.

bitcoinproblogger

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:21:05 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2019, 12:57:30 PM by bitcoinproblogger

Well!! if you are new to crypto industry, you want to start a career in the crypto industry than you have taken the right decisions.
before entering the crypto industry you need to know everything about crypto like how cryptocurrency works and history of cryptocurrency etc. because lack of knowledge about crypto will make you lose money.

When I have started a career in the crypto industry I haven't aware of these things.

What do you think let me know!

Blockchain education starts with knowing the following things:

1. Why?
2. How?
3. What?
4. When?
5. Where?

1. Why?

Many people want to go into cryptocurrency for all the wrong reasons. When they join, they think speculatively. Meaning, they think that if they buy 1 BTC at $3,000, and then sell it as $5,000, then they make a cool $2,000. That simply should not be the case. Gone are the days when speculation of this nature is still possible.

You need to know your precise "why". Cryptocurrency is so complicated that it has many nooks and crannies. There are many traps that need to be avoided and many pitfalls that lure many an excited person into the wrong place.

If you can answer "why" with a simple, "Because I believe that cryptocurrency is the future of money, then you have taken the first correct step.

2. How?

Once you figure out "why you want to get into cryptocurrency", you then proceed to "how" you want to proceed. For example, if your reason for getting into cryptocurrency is because you believe it is the future of money and that you want to learn how to master the art of programming it then you would know that programming is your "how". If you are like me, then you believe that people can and would work for bitcoins. That's how I make my bitcoins - by writing and by designing graphics.

3. What?

"What" depends on your "how" which depends on your "why". What particular niche in the ecosystem do you want to have a role to play in?  If say, before you knew about cryptocurrency that you sold vegetables in the market, then this is partially answered: What do you want to do? I want to accept cryptocurrencies for the vegetables I sell. This is a great by the way to introduce other people to cryptocurrencies: by showing them that it really works in the real world. Right now, it is hard to convince a lot of people because of "bad actors". The bad actors merely show that Bitcoin is some sort of magical money that will make them rich. This is not true!

Remember one of the laws of Physics? Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. So, value is merely transferred from one person to another. Whether its carrots, beans, mobile phones, gold, services, or what have you - this and the karma that goes along with it, revolve in a circle of economic sustainability. If an eco-system is not economically sustainable, then we have a speculators market that is at best may prove to be bitcoin's undoing - at its worse, could hurt Bitcoin more than it helps.

Choose a good "What?"

4. When?

Well, if not NOW then WHEN?

5. Where?

Wherever it is allowed. Of course, bitcoin is uncensorable to a certain extent, but the people who possess it or have knowledge of it, could be limited by their physical geography. This is the reason why many exchanges move to crypto-friendly jurisdictions like Malta.

Our desire is simple, to educate the masses about cryptocurrencies and share our expertise and knowledge.

MOST OF ALL WE DO IT FOR FREE.

Thank you!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: