Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOEthics Falsely Accused Me of a Scam  (Read 218 times)
PiedPiperCoin (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:14:50 PM

Hi...please no bitcoin evangelists that insist everything besides bitcoin is a scam.

First let me say I appreciate the work ICOEthics has done to clean up the space.

However in the wide net he has cast, he has caught my innocent project, piedpipercoin, in the trap.

I have reached out to him via DM and on his original post about my project being a scam.

I started PiedPiperCoin days after the silicon valley episode aired. When I decided to do a real project I bought the domain Piperchain.io. On every platform I NEVER claimed I was affiliated with HBO, nor did I make a SERIOUS claim that the characters on the show worked for us. As with every hype campaign a bunch of scammers saw I was attracting the likes of Charlie Lee, Jimmy Song, etc. and started to copy my coin. If you check MEW there are several PiedPiperCoins listed to fool and scam people.

There were even a few domains put up. One of the domains was PiedPiperCoins.com, I NEVER owned this domain and did not put it together.

On this website they listed the characters from the show as team members of the coin. I'm sure it was a joke or just a very bad scam attempt. Anyways, ICOEthics for whatever reason confused this website with my legitimate project and called us a scam in a thread and left a reference. To try to rectify the issue I have done the following:

DM ICOEthics - No answer
DM Cyrus (moderator of this forum) - No Answer
Post on ICOEthics original scam post of my coin - No Answer
Left Negative Feedback on his profile requesting he remove he feedback based on false information - No Answer

So now I'm up to pretty much my last resort which is to make the issue public and hope that the mods or community will pressure ICOEthics to remove this feedback. It's derogatory and false. It's harmful to the coin that every time someone visits the thread now it provides a disclaimer that I have bad feedback and pushes away new eye balls. I'm trying to get my project up and running again. I have actually lost several thousands of dollars and hours spending time on a free airdrop project.

Please, ICOEthics, if you're reading this...Just do the right thing and remove the feedback, the thread and the post on my thread. Thank you for the work you do.

- PiedPiperCoin

P.s. I bought a new website just a few days ago called piedpipercoin.com, this was not the website he refers to in his thread, his is piedpipercoinS.com

Screenshot of DM to ICOEthics: https://imgur.com/SDcxXfC
ICO Ethics Scam Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981427.0
Screenshot of DM to Cyrus: https://imgur.com/EQ8OrQI

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LoyceMobile

Activity: 1647
Merit: 686

LoyceV on the road. Or couch.

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:20:17 PM

First: work on your language in your other posts! You won't be taken seriously by calling people names.
Take this hint and edit your posts!

Second: LoyceV check this case.

LoyceV on the road Advertise here for LN Don't deal with this account (exception)
Advertise here for LN Tip my kids
My useful topics: Meritt & Trust & Moreee Art Advertise here for LN Forum Features
PiedPiperCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:33:29 PM

First: work on your language in your other posts! You won't be taken seriously by calling people names.
Take this hint and edit your posts!

Second: LoyceV check this case.

I hear you, just very frustrated...my apologies.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 06:43:48 PM

Sending messages to forum admins is pointless. Scams are not moderated.

And since you can't even be bothered to link to the "correct" website in your ANN - I can't really see much a reason to be upset that your joke of a token is confused with something else. Next time try doing something of real value.
PiedPiperCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:00:53 PM

Sending messages to forum admins is pointless. Scams are not moderated.

And since you can't even be bothered to link to the "correct" website in your ANN - I can't really see much a reason to be upset that your joke of a token is confused with something else. Next time try doing something of real value.

Lol I just bought it like two days ago, calm down. More concerned with the fact my thread has a giant red banner eye soar then correcting a little detail. Our website just says coming soon.

Sorry re-read your comment, I guess you're referring to the ANN not having a website now? Yeah that was done since we no longer have Piperchain.io. The scam accusation was made over a year ago when we actually had the site and probably was transparent.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 07:23:33 PM

Lol I just bought it like two days ago, calm down. More concerned with the fact my thread has a giant red banner eye soar then correcting a little detail. Our website just says coming soon.

Sorry re-read your comment, I guess you're referring to the ANN not having a website now? Yeah that was done since we no longer have Piperchain.io. The scam accusation was made over a year ago when we actually had the site and probably was transparent.

Coingecko still lists the old site. You should probably sort all that shit out before complaining since all we have here is your word, and let's be honest - a word of a craptoken "dev" is worthless.

It's not "a little detail" since your appeal is based on your claim that the website with the fake team is not yours. You can't prove a negative but you could at least make sure that the correct website is associated with your project and then try again.
PiedPiperCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:26:49 PM

Coingecko still lists the old site. You should probably sort all that shit out before complaining since all we have here is your word, and let's be honest - a word of a craptoken "dev" is worthless.

It's not "a little detail" since your appeal is based on your claim that the website with the fake team is not yours. You can't prove a negative but you could at least make sure that the correct website is associated with your project and then try again.

Bro the website changed like two days ago, idk why you're being so aggressive on this. We already made a change request contact. I don't control coingecko and please keep your insults to yourself. This about fixing a wrong. If you want to be an insulting twat please go elsewhere.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: