Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:59:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO, STO, and now IEO,.. a little later XYZ and they are all the same!  (Read 215 times)
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 01:48:22 PM

I would not call all of them the same because they are here because they are an improvement to the previous one. IEO are exchange hosted ICO while STO are ICO/IEO that provides the profit as dividend directly to the holders. So, they are not all the same.
The user experience has improved a lot from ICO to IEO and we would see more improvements on experience and security in the future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zico2004

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:15:37 PM

Just maybe because I know that one thing is common between all irrespective of applications, use and delivery. They are all fund raising campaigns for a cryptocurrency project

Don't forget the elimination of possible scam which were very common in ICOs.
I will pitch with IEO anytime.
Speaking of which, I have one coming up which am particularly interested in investing.
MPCX is the project. Anyone heard of it?
Their IEO launchpad is coming up on OOOBTC on the 28th

Hey guys. Remember the project I spoke about yesterday? I just read that MPCX has just partnered with IBM to strengthen the digital assets  management security. Through IBM's cloud products, there will be introduction of artificial intelligence in MPCX platform.
This information just sweetened the honey pot.
Zico2004

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:35:07 PM

I would not call all of them the same because they are here because they are an improvement to the previous one. IEO are exchange hosted ICO while STO are ICO/IEO that provides the profit as dividend directly to the holders. So, they are not all the same.
The user experience has improved a lot from ICO to IEO and we would see more improvements on experience and security in the future.

They all have their uniqueness, that is well understood. However, which among them will you consider the best?
Personally, I think IEO has more benefit than the rest.
tsaroz, can you personally take a look at this MPCX IEO details on OOOBTC and give me your professional view on the project. I will really appreciate that a lot.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:47:55 PM

The most common thing a!long all the coin offering methods, is that, they are all used to raise funds for a particular project, whether it is real or not. The difference is just in the ways in which they are raised, which most times determine how investors will turn up for them. Among all, IEO is currently the best, but the genesis of allow through ICO. New methods will still be invented in future.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:56:28 PM

nowadays we are witnessing the death of "raising funds with offering coins" which is known as ICOs but it seems like they keep trying to come up with different names for the same thing to try and keep it going a little longer. it was first STOs which failed and now it is IEOs which are even worst than anything they have done before because they are centralizing it to exchanges which are already shady and unsafe.

how much longer do you think this is going to last?
lets see after bitcoin crash again, ICO can last a very long time before bitcoin crashes I guess IEO will last a long time.
but the IEO in a large exchange will continue to exist, I think as long as there are still interested people they will continue to hold the IEO.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:59:42 PM

I think we should separate each of those acronyms because it was different in meanings and implementation, ICO's are simply "Initial Coin Offering", without guarantee of safety if the platform was a legitimate one. While STO is another form of fundraising but regulated by the government through Securities, while IEO is a form of fundraising activity that was offered more security since it was happen in third party exchange platform that act like a escrow and i dont think a reputable exchange will gamble with any IEO's without proper researched and legality. Because when the things go wrong they will be the one to be held accountable and suffer the consequences.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 01:01:47 PM

After the IEO was launched, ICO projects in this market were no longer interested and it is likely that ICO will soon die this year because IEO has more advantages for investors. I think liquidity is the most important reason why investors like because they can sell the day after the project ends and if listed at a large exchange, their chances of earning a profit will higher than other normal projects. Now Binance, Huobi are 2 exchanges that provide the best projects but the participation rate will be very low

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄