Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Got banned. Looking for reason. Account name : KalaiBTC  (Read 165 times)
KalaiBTC_ (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 06:48:37 AM

profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1151306

I request the people who got reports on my post history ALONE to reply here and those people are spamming with "free advises or guessed reasons" are requested to stay away. Because, I know why people do get banned here and if you have any related thing on my account (like account farming / known alt or UID listed on spammers list), please start your own topic in appropriate board. Thanks.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 07:12:20 AM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

From the reports:

Snip
The decision made by Chinese is cutting them off from the outer world and they are neglecting the Importance of the most profitable coin of the world and they should accept this because this will also gave boost to their economy and the bitcoin business will grow in china faster if the biggest country will accept it than other countries will also join the lane of profit and business.
Snip
The decision made by Chinese is letting them down from gaining   profit and extending their digital currency business and they are neglecting the Importance of the most profitable coin of the world and they should accept this because this will also gave boost to their economy and the bitcoin business will grow in china faster if the biggest country will accept it than other countries will also join the lane of profit and business.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: