Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A mobile App for MEW  (Read 9300 times)
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:40:38 AM

I have never made a transaction using a cellphone, what else do I use other applications, I am still careful because it is my asset and always use MEW https://www.myetherwallet.com/ to be more secure.

And there is no problem if they have not yet created MEW APP. As long as we access the correct url of myetherwallet, then it is fine. And the new features of it makes it more easg for us to access it. Security is more important here though I understand you want an easy and fast access with MEW so OP is asking about the app. Maybe, they are still in the proccess of making it and will consider so many things before creating one.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:39:58 PM

I don't use their app when I'm accessing my eth funds on MEW so I don't have any experience to share but I've searched that they have MEWconnect app[1].

[1] https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myetherwallet.mewconnect
[1] https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mewconnect/id1391097156

Yes, right. This is one of the MEW mobile applications.

I dont know if MEW already has a mobile app but if nothing like that exist, then i think its about time the developers develop something like that for easy use. Guys what do you think

At first glance I've used it. But for basic keys it is not like MEW in general. But use phrese recovery or 24 words, dan accompanied by a login password. If you lose phrese recovery, you cannot log in to your MEW account. That is, you will lose assets. In this case it is the same as ImToken. If you have used ImToken, then you will understand MEWconnect.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 01:54:02 PM

I dont know if MEW already has a mobile app but if nothing like that exist, then i think its about time the developers develop something like that for easy use. Guys what do you think

Why do you need an app for MEW?

Just open the MEW website on your phone, you don't even need an app for it. With an app you won't be able to see much of the code behind it and you will probably end up getting scammed or hacked by third party developers pretending to be MEW. At least the real MEW website has an HTTPS certificate which can guarantee safety.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: