Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WANTED Script] Bitcoin Marketplace with Escrow Payment [OFFER] BTC  (Read 4330 times)
Jenzauer (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:43:11 AM

Hi ( first excuse my English - 12 years after school my english might be a worst case )

i am looking for a Developer who's able to build a Script which is similar to Localbitcoins.
The script should be lil difference to localbitcoins. I want to offer a service where users should be able to sell goods
but the payment should be handled like localbitcoins.

example:
User A sells Handmade gifts
User B would like to buy Users A's Product.
similar to Localbitcoins a Subpage should be openend with Trade informations.

if User A sets his Product to 5$ /Unit, USER B should choose quantity he would like to order
the Script have to generate the final price and USER B have to fill the Escrow to start the Trade. After User B fills the Escrow the script starts a Chat similar to Localbitcoins where both partys able to speak about the Trade
including Document Upload. after delivering the Product the Buyer should be able to release the escrow
which should be send to the Sellers Wallet

i hope someone is able to build a script like that.

The Script has to be Userfriendly, and need a Page-Including Wallet System where Users can Deposit and Withdraw Bitcoins.
It needs a Search Field where Buyers can looking for Products they need.

i am ready for your mails, and hope there is a developer who knows how to build a script like that.

Regards from Germany

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jenzauer (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 09:46:30 AM

i forgot:

of course the script needs a Feedback option, where buyer and seller can leave Feedback for each other
crypto777

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2015, 05:28:43 PM

You can use GoUrl.io Bitcoin Escrow Wordpress Plugin for All Appthemes.

1) install any appthemes - http://www.appthemes.com/themes/
2) install bitcoin gateway with escrow support  - https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-appthemes-bitcoin-payments-classipress-vantage-jobroller/

Collect the escrow funds from the buyers in a similar way as normal payments. GoUrl will forward all payments to your wallet address/es (as website owner). When the project/order completed, GoUrl will send you email notifications that you need to send the payment to the seller (or make refund to the buyer) from your wallet address manually.

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Quarkcoin... 200+ cryptocurrencies LIVE Analytics @ http://altcoins.wiki

Cryptocurrency Payment API - https://gourl.io

HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 07:57:58 AM

2) install bitcoin gateway with escrow support  - https://wordpress.org/plugins/gourl-appthemes-bitcoin-payments-classipress-vantage-jobroller/

Collect the escrow funds from the buyers in a similar way as normal payments. GoUrl will forward all payments to your wallet address/es (as website owner). When the project/order completed, GoUrl will send you email notifications that you need to send the payment to the seller (or make refund to the buyer) from your wallet address manually.

I think one would want clarity on whether this marketplace is running on the clearnet or via TOR too, if you catch my drift  Cheesy
bitcoinbuyerorg

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 08:16:07 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 09:51:37 PM by bitcoinbuyerorg

I tried out the Taskerr Wordpress theme from AppThemes and can say that it is not a viable option. The theme product page clearly says "You profit on each transaction." In actuality there is no way to profit from each transaction using this theme. You can only charge sellers to post services. There is no clear way to set up payments for each of these services that customers would never add anyways. You can only integrate payments for them to pay to add the services. There is no clear way to edit the footers. I could go on. They should not be charging $69 for this theme. At best I would pay $15.

I asked for a refund for this theme and explained my complaints and was only sent links to AppThemes refund policies. My issues were not even addressed. I would avoid AppThemes at all cost. I'm looking into other options at the moment and will post details if I find anything.

Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:04:41 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 07:46:11 PM by Bitware

Anyone with the skills to code what you need will be coding their own for their own profits.

I would suggest that you become interested in coding on the entry level, enhance and hone these skills over time, and start developing a test codebase, both so know you it from the ground up and can learn by trial and error, especially the privacy and security aspects that are bound to present themselves. Another issue with complex codebases created and maintained by 3rd parties are the backdoors and vulnerabilities that can be hidden within them and later exploited. You really want to know what you're looking at, what every file, class and function is doing, and you want to be intimately familiar with the codebase line by line... and you'll know all of this because you coded it.

Best of luck.
Stoneboy

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 07:49:13 PM

Anyone with the skills to code what you need will be coding their own for their own profits.

I would suggest that you become interested in coding on the entry level, enhance and hone these skills over time, and start developing a test codebase, both so know you it from the ground up and can learn by trial and error, especially the privacy and security aspects that are bound to present themselves. Another issue with complex codebases created and maintained by 3rd parties are the backdoors and vulnerabilities that can be hidden within them and later exploited. You really want to know what you're looking at, what every file, class and function is doing, and you want to be intimately familiar with the codebase line by line... and you'll know all of this because you coded it.

Best of luck.

Thanks for the tips and info, but which 'codebase' we can learn at best for this?
Was7310

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:53:41 PM

Hi ( first excuse my English - 12 years after school my english might be a worst case )

i am looking for a Developer who's able to build a Script which is similar to Localbitcoins.
The script should be lil difference to localbitcoins. I want to offer a service where users should be able to sell goods
but the payment should be handled like localbitcoins.

example:
User A sells Handmade gifts
User B would like to buy Users A's Product.
similar to Localbitcoins a Subpage should be openend with Trade informations.

if User A sets his Product to 5$ /Unit, USER B should choose quantity he would like to order
the Script have to generate the final price and USER B have to fill the Escrow to start the Trade. After User B fills the Escrow the script starts a Chat similar to Localbitcoins where both partys able to speak about the Trade
including Document Upload. after delivering the Product the Buyer should be able to release the escrow
which should be send to the Sellers Wallet

i hope someone is able to build a script like that.

The Script has to be Userfriendly, and need a Page-Including Wallet System where Users can Deposit and Withdraw Bitcoins.
It needs a Search Field where Buyers can looking for Products they need.

i am ready for your mails, and hope there is a developer who knows how to build a script like that.

Regards from Germany

I can do this for you for $500
arlene05973

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

A day without a buzz is like a day that never was

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:50:21 PM

@crypto777, the guy is requesting for a coder to can code script related localbitcoins script with fully funtionalities & you are referring him/she to wp plugin.

Do you think such plugin can handle huge queries?Resist and work in a timely manner when there are high traffic on site?
Lastly, do you think localbitcoin site was built on wordpress platform? Grin Grin

Thanks
Arlene

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
☞"Giving Every Opportunity, Every Learner Is A Potential Achiever!" By Chuck Ozuem
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:03:42 PM

What budget you have for this project , because this is quite custom job .
bitelec

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 07:44:06 AM

i have a script like localbitcoins. pm me on skype: sky.link40
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: