Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Edward Snowden is bullish, BTFD  (Read 232 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 09:57:53 AM

Snowden had been a long term bitcoin maximalist but I dont know how rich he is in term of bitcoin or even fiat. A lot of people were surprised at the dump, not what most people are expecting, the fear in the space rose and there was low volume purchase even with dump. usually people prepare to buy in bear market but the sentiment is already in bull, so the decision and financial capacity to buy is not prepared. Some believe in going after altcoin after a short bull in the halving but the shock is still with a lot of people,are struggling with next decision.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 11:48:16 AM

It's a cycle that will never end. Those who negatively comment about the condition of Bitcoin right now instead of investing are just too afraid to lose money but too regretful when opportunities like this arrive. It's always like this, when Bitcoin dump so hard like this, they wouldn't even bat an eye but when Bitcoin starts reaching beyond $8,000 again, they'll immediately invest in it even though they have the opportunity to do so in the past.

Just remember what happened in the past years especially 2018, from almost $3,000 to $10,000 in just 2 years. It's a good thing that people like him reminds us how cheap Bitcoin is.
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 12:33:39 PM

Usually I don't like to give tips, or saying for sure that something is going to happen, but this time for me is incredible, BTC is very cheap right now
If you follow the holders, old users from here, people who are into BTC for years, almost all are buying now, this is a good indicator that the price is very cheap right now
Maybe will fall more and more, but soon or later the price will rise again

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 12:36:36 PM

Snowden is right, in a year people will be looking back at these days and regretting that they didn't buy today. But in the coming weeks or even months there will still be a lot of uncertainty, it's possible that the price will dip even further or most likely there will be a period of stagnation again. So, now is a good time to slowly accumulate coins, no need to go all in right now, the market isn't going to turn bullish just tomorrow.

this virus was unexpected and created chaos on the market, so that we cannot predict what the price will see in the future
on the other hand, seems that BTC under 5k is a good buy at the moment, will be interesting to see will people use this as opportunity, or stay put, i am analyzing for myself
KonstantinosM

Activity: 1493
Merit: 763

Life is a taxable event

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 01:05:19 PM

Snowden speaking the truth as always.

I put in my ACH from my bank A couple of days ago, and I was afraid I couldn't get in on the dip. Still waiting for the money to come in

Let's be clear there is risk here, but this is the easiest potential invest money get 2X in one or two years opportunities that we'll see.

If I keep that money in the Bank, I'll just spend it on useless shit so even If I lost it It's no big deal. But If I can double it maybe I can buy myself something real nice.  Or I can hodl it with the rest of my BTC.

Syscoin has the best of Bitcoin and Ethereum in one place, it's merge mined with Bitcoin so it is plugged into Bitcoin's ecosystem and takes full advantage of it's POW while rewarding Bitcoin miners with Syscoin
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
March 16, 2020, 02:17:26 PM

lot of people loss huge money at this unexpected dump, so don't expect people like that to be bullish or just come up with fresh money to buy the dip, it takes a real strong heart to do so, because in your mind you will be afraid not to loss money again,
anyone buying from the dip now have probably sold at $9k or didn't hold nay btc at all,if you are either of the two, you will be very eager to buy more, but if you are among those who witness a huge dump in your portfolio, buying won't be an option you would consider at this time.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: