Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:39:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today my faith in humanity was restored  (Read 264 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:37:19 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 02:52:16 PM by TimeBits
Merited by iamsheikhadil (1)

It is pretty rare I see things that make me go, perhaps we are not so bad after all... like animal rescues videos and stuff, People volunteering at shelters and stuff like that.

Today I was sitting outside having my morning coffee and I saw a random man picking up trash around my house on the streets. I ask him what are you doing? "just cleaning up a little I pick up trash when I can" are you getting paid? "no".

It is nice to know there is people out there like me who do things for free because they know it is the right thing to do.

I challenge you today, pick up 10 pieces of garbage that is not yours randomly you see, better yet go to the local park and fill a bag with it. You might save someones kid from being pricked by a HIV positive heroin needle, that may be your kid someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naida_BR

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 07:06:47 PM

We should all be like this man.
Even if we do something that seems with little meaning or doesn't make a huge impact we are helping the world to be a better place for us and our children . This is how we can evolve our society.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:06:25 PM

I pray God should give me the mind to do things free for people. I strong belief that we are one and whole and whatever I do for others I also do for myself. I have decided to look for this type of volunteer work you are doing and I pray for strength.
In my country there are many ways I can help the environment and people around me and it is just to start and more opportunities will come to do more.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:48:09 PM

I pray God should give me the mind to do things free for people. I strong belief that we are one and whole and whatever I do for others I also do for myself. I have decided to look for this type of volunteer work you are doing and I pray for strength.
In my country there are many ways I can help the environment and people around me and it is just to start and more opportunities will come to do more.

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 10:59:49 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2019, 04:40:23 AM by TimeBits

https://imgur.com/a/kFPnAsX you can do it! the power of Creator compels you.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:54:19 PM

You need to drink more morning coffee and observe more because this man is not a lone example though guys like him are heavily outnumbered in this materialistic world.

I am alive
iamsheikhadil

Activity: 1022
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:34:44 AM
Merited by Sharon121212 (1)

Don't we all do it already? Tongue

By paying taxes from hard earnt income Wink

Maybe if in the first place we didn't spread the garbage out there on roads, we wouldn't need a Messiah person to clean it up like that.

In my country, the trash bin is mostly empty and all wastes go around the trash bin but not inside it.

Cutting down trees to make paper and then writing on the paper "save trees" is ironic xD

As a whole, we humanity have to find solutions to preventable disasters asap.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:18:54 AM

Just Do It by Art Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU7Y6HiLXto

Or the long version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7R9c0RAz678.

Wink

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:31:31 AM

By just doing simple things on your own, you are contributing by restoring the faith in the humanity. What kind of simple things that we can easily do? except from picking up trash voluntarily, we can start this:

- Putting small trash like candy wrappers on our pockets and throw it whenever you see a garbash can.

This has been thought to us since grade school and it has a big impact until now that I've became an adult.

<<- Rent this out ->>
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:46:42 AM

You need to drink more morning coffee and observe more because this man is not a lone example though guys like him are heavily outnumbered in this materialistic world.

Other than him and myself, I have never seen people do it for free, in real life.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:48:48 AM

Maybe if in the first place we didn't spread the garbage out there on roads, we wouldn't need a Messiah person to clean it up like that.

In my country, the trash bin is mostly empty and all wastes go around the trash bin but not inside it.

Cutting down trees to make paper and then writing on the paper "save trees" is ironic xD

you know I am sure there is some of your garbage not in a landfill that blew away from the landfill back into the public, that is your shit. I am sure that man pays taxes just like me and still does it. You know if you paid 100$ in taxes, maybe .1cent of it might go to a garbage man, the rest just go to garbage itself (politicians), you are better just picking up the shit yourself.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:41:45 PM

You are right, we have to hit the problem in its roots.
But don't forget that this is just an example. There are many other activities that we can do in order to help our fellow neighbors.
teddyelwyn

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:28:02 PM

Keeping our planet clean and healthy is a community effort must we not forget. I think too often we do the 'what we don't see, doesn't exist' and this in itself is what damages the entire ecosystem.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2338
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 03:49:24 AM

I still believe theres a lot of people are still kind.helping people not asking givimg in return.
Although we are seeing our world going worse,many people learn addicted to drugs that can cause of hilarious killing that we never thought.
In this day even some people getting worse I still believe that kind people are more than those bad people.
Humanity is still exist because I believe there more people have a good heart.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: