Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Increasing Spamming Attempt at Announcement Sub  (Read 257 times)
rifiuti (OP)

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 06:09:36 PM

With the increasing price so many fake ANN threads getting opened up. Probably threads filled up with viruses, fake pages.

To discourage such movement, I ask miners to be more vigilant and;

Users who can leave negative trusted feedback to this guys profile, please leave one;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=413783

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:50:14 PM

With the increasing price so many fake ANN threads getting opened up. Probably threads filled up with viruses, fake pages.
Simple : Use the Report to Moderator button and if the thread is spammy/contains a virus, they will be trashed by the mods.

Miners have nothing to do with the threads on bitcointalk? Are you confusing the members here with miners? Don't worry miners are not remotely associated with these useless threads.
jjeeppeerrxx

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:41:46 AM

Users who can leave negative trusted feedback to this guys profile, please leave one;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=413783

I was shocked seeing that my account was mentioned here! It's been a long time since I was not active here due to busy doing offline business.

I'm afraid my account was hacked by someone but it confuses me now since I still have an access. I am not a scammer nor spammer!

I'm real person, honest and this account started 2014 or 2015 if not wrong. Kindly clear my name a out this issue!
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 04:54:24 AM

Simple : Use the Report to Moderator button and if the thread is spammy/contains a virus, they will be trashed by the mods.
I have reported threads containing malware a number of times in the ANNs section to the mods but nothing seems to be done unlike when you do it in other boards.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jjeeppeerrxx

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:14:25 AM

I have reported threads containing malware a number of times in the ANNs section to the mods but nothing seems to be done unlike when you do it in other boards.

I am not spamming nor not a scammer! Who is this RIFIUTI who edited that picture and accused me as scammer?

Have you checked my post history to find the truth? Why this guy reported me? I don't understand his point and why edited picture with my name?

Wrong accusation! Admin and moderator please check this RIFIUTI's account for accusing me!

He destroyed my reputation! Tsk tsk!
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1777

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 05:37:10 AM

I am not spamming nor not a scammer! Who is this RIFIUTI who edited that picture and accused me as scammer?

Have you checked my post history to find the truth? Why this guy reported me? I don't understand his point and why edited picture with my name?

Wrong accusation! Admin and moderator please check this RIFIUTI's account for accusing me!

He did not destroy your reputation or something like that. He was simply reporting what he saw in the ANNs board.
What you should  do is to be calm and Contact @ICOEthics or @Lafu through PM and tell them what happened(since they are the ones who left you a tag)
I am sure it can be resolved and you can get your reputation back once proven that your account was hacked and you did not post that stuff.

There have been incidents like this in the past so you are not the first person to Experience this.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 07:57:25 AM

I am not spamming nor not a scammer!
Making a load of posts within seconds of each other on the altcoin boards sure doesn't convince me you're not a spammer. You're destroying your own reputation doing shit like this.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 08:46:44 AM

Too late you fucking idiot. Delete all of your spam messages, ICOEthics and Lafu already archived pages from your spam spree.

https://archive.fo/4NL8X#50%
https://archive.is/4NL8X

Don't come here and play the victim dumbass.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 09:29:46 AM

This kind of activities is always unexpected on forum announcement section and after observing this kinda thing we should make instant report to moderators first to handle the issue. Its really interesting to see that how could someone do something like this and also deny to admit his fault. Announcement section is the place where our community users and worldwide crypto investors spend quality time to find their best projects for investment or participation. But if they see something like those what OP mentioned than its definitely going to make that section visitors uncomfortable. Its gonna put some effect on well reputed campaign managers regular activities too IMO.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

rifiuti (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 09:36:51 AM

This kind of activities is always unexpected on forum announcement section and after observing this kinda thing we should make instant report to moderators first to handle the issue. Its really interesting to see that how could someone do something like this and also deny to admit his fault. Announcement section is the place where our community users and worldwide crypto investors spend quality time to find their best projects for investment or participation. But if they see something like those what OP mentioned than its definitely going to make that section visitors uncomfortable. Its gonna put some effect on well reputed campaign managers regular activities too IMO.

Mods can't crack down on this kind of stuff 24/7, it is our(community) job to detect and tag such stuff.

Like I said in the beginning, best we can do to discourage such movement is leaving trusted negative feedback to this users profiles.
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 10:01:11 AM

Like I said in the beginning, best we can do to discourage such movement is leaving trusted negative feedback to this users profiles.

A better approach is to ban them all. Trust is not truly made for this kind of purpose, which has been stated by theymos numerous times. So, report their post and request a ban for them on one of your report.
ICOEthics

Merit: 892

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 12:48:57 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2019, 04:42:33 PM by ICOEthics
Merited by morvillz7z (1)

~

I was shocked seeing that my account was mentioned here! It's been a long time since I was not active here due to busy doing offline business.

I'm afraid my account was hacked by someone but it confuses me now since I still have an access. I am not a scammer nor spammer!

I'm real person, honest and this account started 2014 or 2015 if not wrong. Kindly clear my name a out this issue!

Hello jjeeppeerrxx, there were over 40 posts yesterday with your name bumping FAKE ANNs with links to virus/malware.
We are aware that some accounts were hacked temporarily. Check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144054
Ask mods/adms if they can provide a list of your log (with ip used).
And we will consider removing your red trust and keep it neutral as a warning that your account was temporarily compromised.

ICOEthics ━█ ██ Monitoring ICO Scams ██ █━ ICOEthics
☶ Browse ICO Scams List〚!〛Save your crypto from scammers〚!〛Submit a possible ICO scam ✎
jjeeppeerrxx

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 03:56:49 AM

Too late you fucking idiot. Delete all of your spam messages, ICOEthics and Lafu already archived pages from your spam spree.

https://archive.fo/4NL8X#50%
https://archive.is/4NL8X

Don't come here and play the victim dumbass.

What? Haven't even active for a couple of months because I'm busy doing offline business and then this kind of joke report/accusation! I wonder where did you find that spam posts!
jjeeppeerrxx

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 04:00:24 AM

~

Hello jjeeppeerrxx, there were over 40 posts yesterday with your name bumping FAKE ANNs with links to virus/malware.
We are aware that some accounts were hacked temporarily. Check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5144054
And we will consider removing your red trust and keep it neutral as a warning that your account was temporarily compromised.

I'm glad to read this message sir, will do it and hoping for justice about this incident. It really confuses me because for a couple of months of not being active I was reported as spammer, smell something fishy.

Thank you for the support!
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 05:12:51 AM

~

I'm glad to read this message sir, will do it and hoping for justice about this incident. It really confuses me because for a couple of months of not being active I was reported as spammer, smell something fishy.

Thank you for the support!

I know this guy and I can vouch for him, in fact, I've alerted him about those threads and post and I'm glad that he fix this and save his account for being tagged or ban, hopefully, everything will be settled for his account.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: