Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:59:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ STP Network Official Regular Updates  (Read 11740 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:17:09 AM

Why isn't STP listed in Coingecko and CMC for easy tracking? Isn't even in Blockfolio yet.
What's the trade volume and how can we track all of this information for traders who are interested in trading STP?

That’s a good idea. STP on CoinMarketCap would give the project much attention which they need. STP is actually listed on BitMax and Bittrex with good volume too.

STP just concluded her tokensale few weeks ago and we are talking about them getting listed on coin market cap. The team needs to concentrate on the project development and increase the use case of the tokens instead of worrying about listing on coin market cap that adds little or no value to the project.

CMC provides visibility for potential investors! Providing such service shouldn't be seen as a big deal in the first place. Moreover its typically free to get CMC and coingecko listing, it only require very little effort from the team.
Indeed, even CMC available for Android mobile and iOS version. I just checked about STP on CMC and found proper details I can see there. Also I am expecting that the STP will list on more top-rated exchanges.

STP now on CMC?
Can't find it in mine. Care to share some links?

STP Token is now on coin market cap for real. I was also amazed when I got to know that the project has made it to coin market cap in less than two months of launching. This shows that the project is serious about her development. You can check it out yourself with the link below : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stpt/

Oh. Nice. Guess they have really been stepping up since they launched. Getting listed on the world largest crypto watch site is a big achievement.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:51:42 AM

STP now on CMC?
Can't find it in mine. Care to share some links?

STP Token is now on coin market cap for real. I was also amazed when I got to know that the project has made it to coin market cap in less than two months of launching. This shows that the project is serious about her development. You can check it out yourself with the link below : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stpt/

Oh. Nice. Guess they have really been stepping up since they launched. Getting listed on the world largest crypto watch site is a big achievement.

STP does not seem to stop amazing me, the tokens sale on bittrex was a huge success where the whole tokens was sold out in less than 30 seconds. This news was trending in the cryptocurrency space for a long while. Its less than 3 months since the project was officially launched and the tokens are already listed on coin market cap without making rounds on the media because the project doesn't see the coin market listing as a big deal.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:23:47 AM

Check out the details on the third round of STP MTO https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151531176601034752?s=21. Here are the lucky winners https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151567561705828353?s=21.
They’ll get TT tokens at a 50% discount. That huge.

Congratulations to the winners of the MTO, I do hope to win some day, but to be candid, the MTO is purely based on luck and some persons don't get to win even when they desire to get the tokens, I think its best to add a feature where the winner can sell their right to Purchase the MTO tokens at a discount. This right could be traded in parts or whole.

It’s gets more fun and interesting with tokens offerings and public sales of blockchain based projects. Could get pretty difficult for the US Congressmen and the world regulators to fully understand how it works. I think STP or some other blockchain regulatory projects could be a part of the advisory body to the government.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:52:33 AM

STP does not seem to stop amazing me, the tokens sale on bittrex was a huge success where the whole tokens was sold out in less than 30 seconds. This news was trending in the cryptocurrency space for a long while. Its less than 3 months since the project was officially launched and the tokens are already listed on coin market cap without making rounds on the media because the project doesn't see the coin market listing as a big deal.

I think project listing on popular exchanges and CMC just like every other form of project promotion is great   But team and investors shouldn’t be distracted by these. Some times price of tokens could be a distraction to a whole lot happening on the project like MTO on ST, which is actually a big success to the crypto space.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:06:41 AM

Check out the details on the third round of STP MTO https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151531176601034752?s=21. Here are the lucky winners https://twitter.com/stp_networks/status/1151567561705828353?s=21.

I think MTO are the best public sales we ever had. Investors funds are better secured and there’re no scams. STP network team has to verify every project before they are listed for MTO.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 10:10:55 AM

I think MTO are the best public sales we ever had. Investors funds are better secured and there’re no scams. STP network team has to verify every project before they are listed for MTO.

They already announced winners for 3rd round as well? So that 3rd also finished? And 4th round will be starting now? Which token they will be offering at 4th round.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:13:19 AM

Congratulations to the winners of the MTO, I do hope to win some day, but to be candid, the MTO is purely based on luck and some persons don't get to win even when they desire to get the tokens, I think its best to add a feature where the winner can sell their right to Purchase the MTO tokens at a discount. This right could be traded in parts or whole.

The idea seems logical to me. Just like right issues, which are prevalent in our offline issue of shares where some shareholder have the right to purchase shares of a public company at a discounted price. STP could be utilize such strategy for the MTO.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 01:42:40 PM

The idea seems logical to me. Just like right issues, which are prevalent in our offline issue of shares where some shareholder have the right to purchase shares of a public company at a discounted price. STP could be utilize such strategy for the MTO.

Nice initiative, I do hope the core team gets to read this. I just learnt about this project not long ago, I like how active this thread is
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:04:25 PM

Why isn't STP listed in Coingecko and CMC for easy tracking? Isn't even in Blockfolio yet.
What's the trade volume and how can we track all of this information for traders who are interested in trading STP?

That’s a good idea. STP on CoinMarketCap would give the project much attention which they need. STP is actually listed on BitMax and Bittrex with good volume too.

STP just concluded her tokensale few weeks ago and we are talking about them getting listed on coin market cap. The team needs to concentrate on the project development and increase the use case of the tokens instead of worrying about listing on coin market cap that adds little or no value to the project.

CMC provides visibility for potential investors! Providing such service shouldn't be seen as a big deal in the first place. Moreover its typically free to get CMC and coingecko listing, it only require very little effort from the team.

Before getting on the CMC is really like a big achievement to the project I'm not saying it's  bad now what I mean is yes it's really a good place for the project exposure because a lot of people are really love checking new project on CMC too.
STPT is ranked 400 Coinmarketcap, and that is very good, because STP is a new project, I am sure that in the future they can reach the Coinmarketcap top 100, and one more thing do you have a bounty program?

That's really a good start that they already on that position. Once they got on Top 100 on coinmarket they will going to have a lot of chance to get  more attention. Most of the people now are looking for Top 100 there specially on new project.

Yeah if they have navigated up to 400 then it's commendable but remember that getting to the top 100 is even more difficult because competition abounds at the top where only the fittest can survive

That's when we will really going to see how the team will make  sure that they will going to survive on that place. The more they missed their target developments the more they will getting left behind that's why they should really focusing on it.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:33:54 PM

I think project listing on popular exchanges and CMC just like every other form of project promotion is great   But team and investors shouldn’t be distracted by these. Some times price of tokens could be a distraction to a whole lot happening on the project like MTO on ST, which is actually a big success to the crypto space.

Exactly what i once stated, it doesn't make sense chasing shadows when the project has a long way to go,some projects are on coinmarketcap and binance simultaneously but they have nothing to show for it, even the community they once had when they must have kicked off is dead, so its always best to put the project ahead before thinking of such
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:50:57 PM

It's been few days since I visited this project,  so what's going on currently with STP?  Any new updates. How MTO is going on?  Anyone from here won any prize?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:22:01 PM

Exactly what i once stated, it doesn't make sense chasing shadows when the project has a long way to go,some projects are on coinmarketcap and binance simultaneously but they have nothing to show for it, even the community they once had when they must have kicked off is dead, so its always best to put the project ahead before thinking of such

For now project development should be main focus than listing at multiple exchanges. Their MTO and other initiatives attracting more people to the platform.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:09:53 PM

It's been few days since I visited this project,  so what's going on currently with STP?  Any new updates. How MTO is going on?  Anyone from here won any prize?

The MTO is expected to be completed by tomorrow which is 19th of July, winning is quite relative in the MTO, someone winning the purchase right to 20$ and another winner for $8,000 is not on the same page.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:34:35 PM

The MTO is expected to be completed by tomorrow which is 19th of July, winning is quite relative in the MTO, someone winning the purchase right to 20$ and another winner for $8,000 is not on the same page.

Quite funny, winners are in grades, but we can still call everyone who got the right a winner. Please, I would like to know how the price of the tokens is computed before the discount is made available to the winners of the competition.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:47:16 PM

Quite funny, winners are in grades, but we can still call everyone who got the right a winner. Please, I would like to know how the price of the tokens is computed before the discount is made available to the winners of the competition.

The price of the token to be considered is the average trading price of the token derived from a total of 5 different exchanges, I remember poloniex, BitMax and Bittrex were on the list. The main point is that it's the trading price of the tokens.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 06:29:06 PM

I have been here and I have missed the part about the MTO ending of the 19th which is tomorrow. I hope the sale was a successful one to them.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:31:05 PM

The MTO is a new concept which I find very interesting, I was thinking its a new method of fund raising, just like the ICO and IEO, but it appears different because in the MTO, the tokens are already trading and the funds are not raised for project development, but rather serves as liquidity since the tokens are trading.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:17:57 PM

For now project development should be main focus than listing at multiple exchanges. Their MTO and other initiatives attracting more people to the platform.

Yea, it should be the priority of the team and its left for the team to coordinate their community and also educate them on the need to look pass immediate gain but to focus on long term gain, good brands take time to build but will last longer and stronger with each passing day, i do feel that the cause of what's happening in the blockchain industry is the believe that success is made overnight
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:29:13 PM

Nice initiative, I do hope the core team gets to read this. I just learnt about this project not long ago, I like how active this thread is

I don’t know the statistics but I think there has been a growing interest in public sales of blockchain projects tokens. I wouldn’t say it’s altcoins season, but I think people are getting to realize blockchain is the future and just like the Internet it’s here for a long time.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:56:11 PM

They already announced winners for 3rd round as well? So that 3rd also finished? And 4th round will be starting now? Which token they will be offering at 4th round.

You’ll have to wait For another week. I asked about the next round while speaking to a member of STP network team on telegram, and I think it’s not going to take that long before the next MTO round.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: