Bitcoin Forum
September 20, 2019, 08:27:04 AM *
News: If you like a topic and you see an orange "bump" link, click it. More info.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Hill Foundation\Mining- Blue Hill Mine - STO - SCAM WARNING  (Read 762 times)
Crypto-Info

Activity: 181
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:04:06 AM

QUOTE Bubba06255003 "Because the tokens will be bought back in 2022 not In 2019 and security tokens have to be registered in order for them to be security tokens".

No, security tokens are deemed a security applied by the Howey test as used by the FINMA, SEC and Toronto Financial regulatory body (since thats where stock apparently will be sold). This is on their website. What is also found there is the fact if your intent is to swap a token for a security then that token is deemed as a security regardless of timeframe.

You must therefore register the token since it's also deemed a security before selling it. Thus it is illegal for BlueHill to sell the token as they have not registered yet.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:18:12 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2019, 10:33:08 AM by Crypto-Info

Once the STO is approved by FINMA you will see all the links between Bayajtatu and BHF. Until then you can all you want but you wont get anything or see anything online as it is sensitive information and officially they dont have to show any link at this moment in time UNLESS you purchase the €4997 package. In which case you will have to sign an NDA and all the info will be sent out to you.

But I doubt you will do that.

Yes you are right, this is a scam so I will not buy into it. Talking about links with Bayajtatu I would like to share some info.

Bayajtatu does not mean “Bluehill” as you have now suggested or it’s “easier to say”. It actually means “finish” or “slow down”.

In my previous posts I have shown the Company Bayajtatu is a Limited Liability Company, showed a company number, current licences for mining and the area the mines are located.

Bayajtatu is a Registered Company

Registration number: 5167329          Registration number: 5167329
Company Name: Bayajtatu            Company Name: Bayajtatu
Licence Number: XV-014308         Licence Number: XV-014307
Area Name: Khul sharga            Area Name: Bor khoshuu
Area Size (Ha): 14,070.46            Area Size (Ha): 901.49
Date Issued: 2008.10.17            Date Issued: 2008.10.17
Expiration Date: 2017.10.17         Expiration Date: 2017.10.17
Province: Bayankhongor            Province: Bayankhongor
District/Subdivision: Bayanlig         District/Subdivision: Bayanlig
Status: Limited Liability Company      Status: Limited Liability Company

https://eiti.org/sites/default/files/documents/2016_m_eiti_report_appendices_en_final.pdf

What we find when we cross reference the known licences (XV-014308 and XV-014307) with company registration in Mongolia is the company name translated into “Бaяттaтy” as expected, since the mines are located in Mongolia.

https://mrpam.gov.mn/news/1587/
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=mn&u=https://mrpam.gov.mn/news/1587/&prev=search (licence cross-reference)
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=mn&u=http://www.mininginvestment.mn/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D814:haiguul%26catid%3D53:2011-06-11-06-16-18%26Itemid%3D38&prev=search (Бaяттaтy and licence cross-reference as supporting evidence they are the same company)
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=mn&u=https://tanevsel.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/dundgobi-aimag.xlsx&prev=search
Xaвcpaлт - Moнгoлын Oлбopлox Yйлдвэpлэлийн Ил Toд Бaйдлын ...www.eitimongolia.mn/sites/default/files/uploads/final.../Appendices_2016_MN.xlsx (Бaяттaтy)

Bayajtatu is БAЯЖTATУ and NOT BlueHill Mining\Foundation

Further cross-referencing our known licences the legal status of the company is revealed with the ORIGINAL COMPANY NAME written in its native language and location.  

XV-00014307   Бop xoшyy  Company Number: 5167329 БAЯЖTATУ 2008-10-17 2020-10-17 Бaянxoнгop
XV-00014308   Xyл шapгa  Company Number: 5167329 БAЯЖTATУ 2008-10-17 2020-10-17 Бaянxoнгop

Also note the date for licence expiry 2020-10-17 (check links for renewal)

http://register.minjust.gov.kg/register/SearchAction.seam?logic=and&cid=204
https://e-reporting.eitimongolia.mn Up-to-date Mining Licences showing (2019) БAЯЖTATУ with current licence XV-00014307 and XV-014308).

We see the company registration number 5167329 is the same company registration for Bayajtatu and ownership is a individual company (no foreign ownership is registered as required by law).  Bayajtatu is a completely independent company and holds the current licence for exploration. I have proven BlueHill has nothing to do with the company Bayajtatu.  

For more supporting facts linking “Bayajtatu” with “Бaяттaтy” and “БAЯЖTATУ” lets explore the language a little.

Different Translations

Original txt: Бaяжтaтy

Written in Mongolian: Бaяттaтy (Translation as mines are located in Mongolia)

Kazakh:

Бaяжтaтy means “finish”
Бaяттaтy means “slowdown”

and written in english “Bayajtatw”

Kyrgyz:

Бaяжтaтy written in english “Bayajtatu”  <———(Company is referred to and written in this language as official registration).
Бaяттaтy written in english “Bayattatu”  

The original company name registration is БAЯЖTATУ which has been translated into Бaяттaтy as the physical mines are locate in Mongolia. The written english is “Bayajtatu” which is Kyrgyz and it means “finish”. In the language of Kyrgyz the written english word “Bayajtatu” refers directly to the word Бaяжтaтy supporting the original text that this is the official company name.

Tycгaй зөвшөөpлийн мэдээлэл https://e-reporting.eitimongolia.mn/excelExportPortalLicenseList/?...
https://e-reporting.eitimongolia.mn

Pressing forward we are able to verify the actual existence of the company Bayajtatu LLC (aka Mongolian Translation: Бaяттaтy) through a Polish University that worked with the company in Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Pustynia Gobi during 2009. The engineer can be found here:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/paweł-kuć-9a2975129/?originalSubdomain=pl

LLC and JSC

Now we know the company name Bayajtatu is officially registered with the name БAЯЖTATУ and translated into Бaяттaтy are all one-in-the-same company. The legal status is a Limited Liability Company (LLC) which is a very important fact.

The difference between a LLC and Joint Stock Company (JSC) for the company Bayajtatu LLC jurisdiction.

“The number of participants in a LLC may not exceed 30; otherwise the LLC must be reorganized into a joint stock company…Should a LLC fail to comply with this requirement, it will be subject to liquidation by court order”.  https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/forms-of-business-in-the-kyrgyz-republic-4892

What this means under the terms BlueHill is selling its securities, (i.e. token and having a security swap then the business having shares on the open market with FINMA, US (SEC) and TSX) the company would require to be JSC. This proves at another level BlueHill IS NOT the company Bayajtatu.

For your interest this is a a list of foreign mining companies in Mongolia Mining.

https://www.invest-mongolia.com/mining/foreign-mining-companies

Summary

The company name registration is БAЯЖTATУ has been translated into Бaяттaтy where the mines are in Mongolia. It is written in english as “Bayajtatu” and is Kyrgyz. The meaning is  “finish” not “Blue Hill” or similar.

БAЯЖTATУ, Бaяттaтy and Bayajtatu are the same company and is a independent LLC. This further reinforces the fact Bayajtatu cannot be on a foreign exchange, however not reliant purely on this fact.

As proven above Bayajtatu is NOT owned by BlueHill or has any relationship with Bayajtatu. Bayajtatu holds the current licences XV-014308 and XV-014307 that will expire in Sep 2020 and will be renewed by them.

This would draw us to the conclusion Blue Hill Mining\Foundation does not have the licences XV-014308 and XV-014307 as they claim (and not available in the future). This would suggest Blue Hill Mining\Foundation have committed fraud by claiming that they do in fact have them, and we have also established that BlueHill has NO relationship with the company Bayajtatu.

This is a typical scam where they use real data so when researched it’s valid until under context. The flying-dutch-man scam (Bonanza token by Rouge Mountain Mining Group) was very similar scam that also mentioned names of mining companies and mines that were real and even issuing a genuine geology report. It all turned out to be a scam.
Bubba06255003

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 05:49:46 PM

There is no doubt that Bayajtatu holds the licence of the 2 mines. If you read my previous posts you will see that that is not in question. There is no disputing this. What was mentioned was Bluehill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu and will proceed to buy another 6% from Bayajtatu to make 30%.

Bayajtatu holds the licence to the mine and have sold off 30% of the mine to Bluehill foundation. So nowhere will you see Bluehill Foundation on any website as Bayajtatu are the licence holders. But do not fret. Soon BHF will put a webpage together showing the licences, registrations etc.
Bubba06255003

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:24:52 PM

QUOTE Bubba06255003 "Because the tokens will be bought back in 2022 not In 2019 and security tokens have to be registered in order for them to be security tokens".

No, security tokens are deemed a security applied by the Howey test as used by the FINMA, SEC and Toronto Financial regulatory body (since thats where stock apparently will be sold). This is on their website. What is also found there is the fact if your intent is to swap a token for a security then that token is deemed as a security regardless of timeframe.

You must therefore register the token since it's also deemed a security before selling it. Thus it is illegal for BlueHill to sell the token as they have not registered yet.  

I keep telling to read the terms and conditions but you obviously dont feel the need to!

If you did read the terms and conditions, it's clearly stated the BHF token is an unregulated token. Only once FINMA approve the BHM tokens will the BHF token be converted to the regulated BHM token.

At present there is NO such thing as a BHM token. It only becomes an entity once approved by FINMA.

The terms clearly state BHF tokens at present hold no rights to the BHM mine. To this point if FINMA do not approve the regulated BHM token, a refund will be given to all BHF token holders as stated in the terms and conditions.

You need to read the small print in the terms and conditions, which will explain it all and not use a generic ruling from Google.

The Howey test will only give a positive outcome to the REGULATED BHM token as there is a security linked to it, the mine. At this moment in time BHF tokens are NOT linked to a mine. Only once FINMA approve the BHM token will they be converted to BHM tokens.
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:31:32 PM

There is no doubt that Bayajtatu holds the licence of the 2 mines. If you read my previous posts you will see that that is not in question. There is no disputing this. What was mentioned was Bluehill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu and will proceed to buy another 6% from Bayajtatu to make 30%.

Bayajtatu holds the licence to the mine and have sold off 30% of the mine to Bluehill foundation. So nowhere will you see Bluehill Foundation on any website as Bayajtatu are the licence holders. But do not fret. Soon BHF will put a webpage together showing the licences, registrations etc.

Bayajtatu holds the licence to the mine and have sold off 30% of the mine to Bluehill foundation....

No they don't. Already proven BlueHill does not own Bayajtatu. Check links for proof

How about you supply evidence instead of huffing and puffing.
Bubba06255003

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 11:07:35 PM

Bayajtatu holds the licence to the mine and have sold off 30% of the mine to Bluehill foundation....

No they don't. Already proven BlueHill does not own Bayajtatu. Check links for proof

When did I say Bluehill Foundation owns Bayajtatu?? Bayajtatu is a completely different company to BlueHill Foundatio. Bayajtatu owns the mine and has sold 30% of the mine to Bluehill Foundation.  Get it?

Like I said, BHF will provide the info regarding licences, agreements in due time.
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 12:33:45 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2019, 02:15:07 AM by Crypto-Info

When did I say Bluehill Foundation owns Bayajtatu?? Bayajtatu is a completely different company to BlueHill Foundatio. Bayajtatu owns the mine and has sold 30% of the mine to Bluehill Foundation.  Get it?

Like I said, BHF will provide the info regarding licences, agreements in due time.

QUOTE from BlueHill website: "BHM is directly linked to a 30% co-ownership of Blue Hill Mining and Blue Hill Platform"......

Thats where i received the co-ownership info....

Anyway BlueHill is wrong. Bayajtatu owns 100% of the mines with the aforementioned licences (has original txt and english)  as proven by the links. Blue Hill does not have any this licence as they claim.

So BlueHill does not own Bayajtatu as proven.

Also Bluehill does not own any part of the mines or licences as Bayajtatu owns 100%. I’ve shown this already, you have limited understanding of facts.

You supply no evidence when you post. It's hard to take you seriously.  

Also check the link for all foreign companies that own companies or mines in mongolia. BlueHill owns nothing. nothing at all. You can't even prove the registered company name you are buying the token from - so you can't even prove it is Blue Hill or prove that your "investment" is a in a real company because apparently all that info is hidden from small investors (unless you pay a huge amount of $).

I've proved all company associations (names) with Bayajtatu, and Bayajtatu is completely independent of other businesses.

Bayajtatu owns 100% of the mines and licences as proven, so you are also wrong!!!! Ive proved it. Black and white. Also you can't own part of a mining licence. A company has the licence or it doesnt but this is irrelevant as I have proven business associations.

As seen with the links Bayajtatu owns 100% of these licences as all companies involved with these licences are seen in the database! Thats right, the database lists all licences and companies associations. You didn't even look...wow.....

It lists ALL the licence holders and ALL the Mines - with the Owners!!!!

I demonstrated licence holders and  associated companies. Bayajtatu owns the full licences as seen and 100% of their two Mines.

BlueHill is a scam.
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:11:28 AM

When did I say Bluehill Foundation owns Bayajtatu?? Bayajtatu is a completely different company to BlueHill Foundatio. Bayajtatu owns the mine and has sold 30% of the mine to Bluehill Foundation.  Get it?

You said this:

"...Bayajtatu holds the licence to the mine and have sold off 30% of the mine to Bluehill foundation. So nowhere will you see Bluehill Foundation on any website as Bayajtatu are the licence holders. But do not fret. Soon BHF will put a webpage together showing the licences, registrations etc...Bayajtatu owns the mine and has sold 30% of the mine to Bluehill Foundation".

Nope. Only the licence numbers are registered under one company, Bayajtatu. There is no foreign ownership or part ownership of the two mines Bayajtatu own, as i have proved.
Bubba06255003

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 10:23:27 AM

Good things come to those who wait.

As I've always been saying from the off, this is a legitimate operation and a worthwhile investment that many small investors like ourselves would not have been
able to invest in.

You ask for all the documentation that depicts the role BHF has in Bayajtatu, in the mining operation as based on your limited research that hasn't really scratched the surface, you cannot see any link. Well no need to worry. Just register an account on www.bluehillfoundation.com and go to the documentation tab.
It will show you all the licences, appraisal reports, market research done by RoyalHaskoning.

In fact it even shows how the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu!!. All OFFICIAL documents NOT a Google search. Haha.

Maybe this is something you can look into investing in now? Now you know it is not a scam.
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 11:41:12 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2019, 05:20:57 AM by Crypto-Info

As I've always been saying from the off, this is a legitimate operation and a worthwhile investment that many small investors like ourselves would not have been
able to invest in.

You ask for all the documentation that depicts the role BHF has in Bayajtatu, in the mining operation as based on your limited research that hasn't really scratched the surface, you cannot see any link. Well no need to worry. Just register an account on www.bluehillfoundation.com and go to the documentation tab.
It will show you all the licences, appraisal reports, market research done by RoyalHaskoning.

In fact it even shows how the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu!!. All OFFICIAL documents NOT a Google search. Haha.

Maybe this is something you can look into investing in now? Now you know it is not a scam.

able to invest in.

Bubba06255003: "In fact it even shows how the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu!!. All OFFICIAL documents NOT a Google search. Haha"....

Bubba06255003 "In fact it even shows how the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu!!....your limited research that hasn't really scratched the surface, you cannot see any link.."

Why do you state there are no links when I offer evidence, and you offer nothing but the Blue Hill website as proof. It is NOT independent evidence like I have shown.  No wonder why you are confused.

NOPE! BHF IS NOT a shareholder in Bayajtatu. Already proven that with the links. All business ownerships are present on the database as required by law. It is black and white. You really need to show independent evidence, stop quoting the Blue Hill white paper and website. I didn't compile the database so don't dispute that facts with me.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

Bubba06255003: "All OFFICIAL documents NOT a Google search. Haha"...

SCAM talk. There no real independent links found anywhere. Everything points to Blue Hill is a SCAM. The company\Mine ownership is found on a independent database including all business relationships.

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________

You keep changing your story.

One second you claim Blue Hill can own the "part licence" of the mine(s) because it bought some of the mine off Bayajtatu. LOL. The evidence proves that wrong.

then..."Blue Hill is easy to say Bayajtatu" - Wrong, it means "Finish" in Kyrgyz.

Then you say "Bluehill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu", the evidence proves that wrong.

Then you claim "...the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu", the evidence shows that is also wrong. Bayajtatu a independent company.

So Blue hill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu and will buy another 6%, AND the parent company of Blue Hill Foundation (BHF) according to you is actually a shareholder of Bayajtatu (as well). Wow CONVOLUTED story you cooked up.

Is Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG, Bayajtatu LLC or isn't it? The Blue Hill white paper says it owns 24% of the Blue Hill Mining...Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG is a Swiss Public Limited Company and NOT what you say..24% of the mine from Bayajtatu... Even the white paper doesn't know.

I have already establish Blue Hill is NOT Bayajtatu so what part of of this scam does Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG play in again? When do they own the mine? The story changes and I'm not keeping up.

In fact the Blue Hill white paper says the Mining company is called Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG. There are no links with Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG, as I have shown, in fact with no other company. So even the Blue Hill white Paper says you are wrong with the name.

Then you mention  "Bluehill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu and will proceed to buy another 6% from Bayajtatu to make 30%"... HOWEVER the Blue Hill Whitepaper says: "The Blue Hill Foundation is a Netherlands based Foundation ( Stichting) that already owns 24% of the Blue Hill Mining...Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG is a Swiss Public Limited Company "...[/i]

Apparently now Blue Hill mining is a Swiss Limited Company, not Mongolian. I'm a bit confused. According to you it was a licence thing, then it was just easier to say "Blue Hill", rather than Bayajtatu, cough cough..."finish" is easier to say. Now you are saying Blue Hill's parent owns part of Bayajtatu when in fact independent evidence says you are WRONG about Bayajtatu...and a mine located where (Netherlands???) that mines in Mongolia...a whole new argument there.

Apparently, The Blue Hill Foundation isn't a Mongolian Mine but located in the Netherlands (Mine is in different countries!!!???) which would mean it MUST be registered for foreign land ownership (because apparently it owns (part) mines in Mongolia with Bayajtatu). This has been proven otherwise.

BlueHill does NOT own Bayajtatu or part of, nor has bought any part of the Mine(s) or licences from Bayajtatu LLC

As proven above Bayajtatu is NOT owned by BlueHill or has any relationship with Bayajtatu. Bayajtatu holds the current licences XV-014308 and XV-014307 that will expire in Sep 2020 and will be renewed by them.

This would draw us to the conclusion Blue Hill Mining\Foundation does not have the licences XV-014308 and XV-014307 as they claim (and not available in the future). This would suggest Blue Hill Mining\Foundation IS A SCAM. We have also established that BlueHill has NO relationship with the company Bayajtatu, Bayajtatu owns 100% of the licences and 100% of its two mines.

This is a typical scam where they use real data so when researched it’s valid until under context. The flying-dutch-man scam (Bonanza token by Rouge Mountain Mining Group) was very similar scam that also mentioned names of mining companies and mines that were real and even issuing a genuine geology report. It all turned out to be a scam.

Note:

My intention isn't to change your mind, Bubba06255003. It's to provide info for others not to invest in this SCAM. I don't care if you can't follow links or see what I would hope you could see...that this is a scam. My intent is to turn others away from this and to evoke a response to BUMP my thread to increase awareness.  
Bubba06255003

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:38:13 AM

able to invest in.

able to invest in.

Bubba06255003: "In fact it even shows how the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu!!. All OFFICIAL documents NOT a Google search. Haha"....

Bubba06255003 "In fact it even shows how the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu!!....your limited research that hasn't really scratched the surface, you cannot see any link.."

Why do you state there are no links when I offer evidence, and you offer nothing but the Blue Hill website as proof. It is NOT independent evidence like I have shown.  No wonder why you are confused.

NOPE! BHF IS NOT a shareholder in Bayajtatu. Already proven that with the links. All business ownerships are present on the database as required by law. It is black and white. You really need to show independent evidence, stop quoting the Blue Hill white paper and website. I didn't compile the database so don't dispute that facts with me.

Bubba06255003: "All OFFICIAL documents NOT a Google search. Haha"...

SCAM talk. There no real independent links found anywhere. Everything points to Blue Hill is a SCAM. The company\Mine ownership is found on a independent database including all business relationships.

You keep changing your story.

One second you claim Blue Hill can own the "part licence" of the mine(s) because it bought some of the mine off Bayajtatu. LOL. The evidence proves that wrong.

then..."Blue Hill is easy to say Bayajtatu" - Wrong, it means "Finish" in Kyrgyz.

Then you say "Bluehill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu", the evidence proves that wrong.

Then you claim "...the parent company of BHF is actually a shareholder in Bayajtatu", the evidence shows that is also wrong. Bayajtatu a independent company.

So Blue hill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu and will buy another 6%, AND the parent company of Blue Hill Foundation (BHF) according to you is actually a shareholder of Bayajtatu (as well). Wow CONVOLUTED story you cooked up.

Is Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG, Bayajtatu LLC or isn't it? The Blue Hill white paper says it owns 24% of the Blue Hill Mining...Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG is a Swiss Public Limited Company and NOT what you say..24% of the mine from Bayajtatu... Even the white paper doesn't know.

I have already establish Blue Hill is NOT Bayajtatu so what part of of this scam does Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG play in again? When do they own the mine? The story changes and I'm not keeping up.

In fact the Blue Hill white paper says the Mining company is called Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG. There are no links with Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG, as I have shown, in fact with no other company. So even the Blue Hill white Paper says you are wrong with the name.

Then you mention  "Bluehill Foundation has bought 24% of the mine from Bayajtatu and will proceed to buy another 6% from Bayajtatu to make 30%"... HOWEVER the Blue Hill Whitepaper says: "The Blue Hill Foundation is a Netherlands based Foundation ( Stichting) that already owns 24% of the Blue Hill Mining...Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG is a Swiss Public Limited Company "...[/i]

Apparently now Blue Hill mining is a Swiss Limited Company, not Mongolian. I'm a bit confused. According to you it was a licence thing, then it was just easier to say "Blue Hill", rather than Bayajtatu, cough cough..."finish" is easier to say. Now you are saying Blue Hill's parent owns part of Bayajtatu when in fact independent evidence says you are WRONG about Bayajtatu...and a mine located where (Netherlands???) that mines in Mongolia...a whole new argument there.

Apparently, The Blue Hill Foundation isn't a Mongolian Mine but located in the Netherlands (Mine is in different countries!!!???) which would mean it MUST be registered for foreign land ownership (because apparently it owns (part) mines in Mongolia with Bayajtatu). This has been proven otherwise.

BlueHill does NOT own Bayajtatu or part of, nor has bought any part of the Mine(s) or licences from Bayajtatu LLC

This would draw us to the conclusion Blue Hill Mining\Foundation does not have the licences XV-014308 and XV-014307 as they claim (and not available in the future). This would suggest Blue Hill Mining\Foundation IS A SCAM. We have also established that BlueHill has NO relationship with the company Bayajtatu, Bayajtatu owns 100% of the licences and 100% of its two mines.

Note:

My intention isn't to change your mind, Bubba06255003. It's to provide info for others not to invest in this SCAM. I don't care if you can't follow links or see what I would hope you could see...that this is a scam. My intent is to turn others away from this and to evoke a response to BUMP my thread to increase awareness.  

Man you dont half chat a load of rubbish. The evidence is in front of you from official Mongolian websites with the official Mongolian certificate confirming at the moment the parent company of BHF owns 24% of Bayajtatu which in turn means they own 24% of Blue Hill mine

http://opendata.burtgel.gov.mn/lesinfo/5167329

This is the official website that shows the shareholders of Bayajtatu!! What more do you want. Rebus Coporation BV is the parent company of BHF.

All of this information is in the whitepaper,  yet it's obvious you haven't even bothered to read this, that's why the company structure pre and post STO is completely new to you. You never mentioned any of this before

If you click on state registration you will see the official signed and stamped document that clearly shows the % of Bayajtatu that the parent company of BHF owns.

Is there anything else you would need?
Bubba06255003

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 10:48:45 AM

Not once did I claim Blue Hill owns part of the licence!!! Why are you writing rubbish?

And when did I say Bayajtatu means Blue hill mining in Mongolian???

I said to prospective western investors Blue Hill Mining sounds a lot better than a Mongolian name.

You really are showing your lack of knowledge of company shareholding.

Rio Tinto owns or is a significant shareholder in Oyu Tolgoi mine in Mongolia. Where is Rio Tinto officially based? Let me tell you in the UK and Australia.

According to you this is not possible because it's not a Mongolian company!! Maybe the mine is actually based in the UK and Australia!!!
Bubba06255003

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:37:57 AM

Bayajtatu is a Registered Company

Registration number: 5167329          Registration number: 5167329
Company Name: Bayajtatu            Company Name: Bayajtatu
Licence Number: XV-014308         Licence Number: XV-014307
Area Name: Khul sharga            Area Name: Bor khoshuu
Area Size (Ha): 14,070.46            Area Size (Ha): 901.49
Date Issued: 2008.10.17            Date Issued: 2008.10.17
Expiration Date: 2017.10.17         Expiration Date: 2017.10.17
Province: Bayankhongor            Province: Bayankhongor
District/Subdivision: Bayanlig         District/Subdivision: Bayanlig
Status: Limited Liability Company      Status: Limited Liability Company

https://eiti.org/sites/default/files/documents/2016_m_eiti_report_appendices_en_final.pdf

What we find when we cross reference the known licences (XV-014308 and XV-014307) with company registration in Mongolia is the company name translated into “Бaяттaтy” as expected, since the mines are located in Mongolia.

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=mn&u=https://mrpam.gov.mn/news/1587/&prev=search (licence cross-reference)
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=mn&u=http://www.mininginvestment.mn/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D814:haiguul%26catid%3D53:2011-06-11-06-16-18%26Itemid%3D38&prev=search (Бaяттaтy and licence cross-reference as supporting evidence they are the same company)
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=mn&u=https://tanevsel.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/dundgobi-aimag.xlsx&prev=search
Xaвcpaлт - Moнгoлын Oлбopлox Yйлдвэpлэлийн Ил Toд Бaйдлын ...www.eitimongolia.mn/sites/default/files/uploads/final.../Appendices_2016_MN.xlsx (Бaяттaтy)

Bayajtatu is БAЯЖTATУ and NOT BlueHill Mining\Foundation

Further cross-referencing our known licences the legal status of the company is revealed with the ORIGINAL COMPANY NAME written in its native language and location.  

XV-00014307   Бop xoшyy  Company Number: 5167329 БAЯЖTATУ 2008-10-17 2020-10-17 Бaянxoнгop
XV-00014308   Xyл шapгa  Company Number: 5167329 БAЯЖTATУ 2008-10-17 2020-10-17 Бaянxoнгop

Also note the date for licence expiry 2020-10-17 (check links for renewal)

https://e-reporting.eitimongolia.mn Up-to-date Mining Licences showing (2019) БAЯЖTATУ with current licence XV-00014307 and XV-014308).

ALL of the links you have put up just show one thing: That Bayajtatu is the holder of the licences for the mine: Nobody is disputing this. From a Google search you can't see the number of shareholders, company structure etc of Bayajtatu.

You clearly have stated that Bayajtatu has no foreign investors in it, well here you are WRONG

Crypto-Info:"BlueHill does NOT own Bayajtatu or part of, nor has bought any part of the Mine(s) or licences from Bayajtatu LLC

As proven above Bayajtatu is NOT owned by BlueHill or has any relationship with Bayajtatu. Bayajtatu holds the current licences XV-014308 and XV-014307 that will expire in Sep 2020 and will be renewed by them
."

This link from the official Mongolian company registration website, clearly shows Bayajtatu has 4 shareholders ONE of which is a foreign investor.

http://opendata.burtgel.gov.mn/lesinfo/5167329.

Moreover you can actually see the official state registartion documents on the BHF dashboard that shows the parent company of BHF owns 24% of Bayajtatu LLC. Shocked

Like I said earlier, you would need more than just a Google search to get to the bottom of this...
Also as mentioned earlier READ THE WHITEPAPER to see the company structure pre and post STO on the BHF website.

Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:11:49 AM

Not once did I claim Blue Hill owns part of the licence!!! Why are you writing rubbish?

And when did I say Bayajtatu means Blue hill mining in Mongolian???

I said to prospective western investors Blue Hill Mining sounds a lot better than a Mongolian name.

You really are showing your lack of knowledge of company shareholding.

Rio Tinto owns or is a significant shareholder in Oyu Tolgoi mine in Mongolia. Where is Rio Tinto officially based? Let me tell you in the UK and Australia.

According to you this is not possible because it's not a Mongolian company!! Maybe the mine is actually based in the UK and Australia!!!

I showed the quotes on my post, used quotation marks ("") and put it in italics what you said.

But guess what! I read both of the white-papers Bubba06255003.

No wonder why you and I are confused. One paper says one thing leaving the reader to connect a web of dots and on occasion is contradictory. The other white paper gives a little more info for the first but mainly concentrates on pseudo-company names suggesting the authors have no idea the REAL business connections. Then we fire off to company ownerships with no info on how the BHM token is sold on a SHARE-EXCHANGE platform, not a crypto-based Exchange (only the BH Platform is mentioned- crypto based platform).

Who actually knows what is happening.

Then making a PRE-sale BMF token a security (and it is NOT registered therefore illegal to sell in most jurisdictions) - then doing a 1:1 swap from the BHF to the BHM security token, that probably isn’t a security, so says the white-paper. It doesn’t make sense.
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:18:58 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 09:41:25 AM by Crypto-Info

Referenced Quotes:

All quotes from the white-paper: https://www.bluehillmining.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf

1. “The Blue Hill Mining security token (BHM) is a real mining project that is a scalable, asset backed security token directly linked to 30% ownership of the Blue       Hill Mine project (concession numbers 14307X and 14308X) ” (pg. 3).
2. “The BHM tokens also hold a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform (B.H.Platform)” (pg. 3).
3. “…Blue Hill Foundation is a 24% co owner of the Blue Hill Mine with concession numbers 14307X and 14308X ” (pg. 4).
4.“What makes BHM tokens one of the most secure asset backed security tokens is that a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mine project…” (pg. 4).
5. “BHM token holders will benefit from the profits generated by the Blue Hill Mine” (pg. 4).
6. “BHM token holders will benefit from the profits generated by the Blue Hill Mine being used to buy additional mining projects similar to The Blue Hill Mine”
7. “All BHM tokens are linked to a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mine and 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform” (pg. 5).
8. “Blue Hill Mining’s vision to achieve this is backed by the 30% ownership of Blue Hill Mine and a top rated Swiss law firm/s protecting the interests of the BHM token holders by a trustee” (pg. 10).
9. Our vision is for BHM to be the most secure , transparent , scalable and pro fitable asset - backed security token to be listed on the top exchanges. Blue Hill Mining’s vision to achieve this is backed by the 30% ownership of Blue Hill Mine” (pg. 10).
10. “All profits generated from the Blue Hill Mining platform and the continued sale of the raw materials to the market will without doubt make BHM tokens exponentially scalable ” (pg. 10).
11. “Part of the Blue Hill Mining profits generated from the platform and sale of raw materials will be used to repurchase BHM tokens and the repurchased BHM tokens will be burned” (pg. 12).
12. “Part of the profits will be used to acquire additional mining exploration projects under the BHM token. BHM will retain a 30% ownership of each and every additional mining exploration project without issuing additional BHM Tokens” (pg. 12).
13. “The Blue Hill Foundation is a Netherlands based Foundation ( Stichting) that already owns 24% of the Blue Hill Mining Explo - ration Project and partner in the Blue Hill Mining Project” (pg 16).
14 “Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG is a Swiss Public Limited Company (in incorporation). Blue Hill Mining corporation will be responsible to increase the number of mining exploration projects as well as the Royalty/Agreement…” (pg. 16).
15. “STO SPECIAL PURPOSE VEHICLE COMPANY (SPVS)…STO SPVs companies will be incorporated in Malta & Switzer- land and will be fully licensed under the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA. Thereon the intention is to be licensed under the U.S. Security and Exchange commission regulators SEC. The STO SPVs will own 30% of the Blue Hill Mining Project” (pg. 16).
16. “BHM tokens are security tokens…BHM tokens do not share the properties of paper securities…Know Your Client (KYC) procedures will be implemented…” (pg. 16).

The purpose is threefold, to extract information from the white-paper(s) regarding the Blue Hill Mining company business structure, the BHM\BHF tokens and the STO\Company structure. A summary of this data follows.

https://www.bluehillmining.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf

Findings\Discussion

There is a security token called Blue Hill Mining (BHM) Token, which is obviously classified as a security. Having the BHM token means you have 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mine Project, which is LINKED to the physical Mine, as it holds the licence numbers 14307X and 14308X (1).

It clearly states  The Blue Hill Mine Project is a singular entity as the BHM tokens are directly linked to the ownership of this Project. So far your ownership is in the PROJECT, not a Mine or another business (1).

The BHM token not only holds ownership of the The Blue Hill Mine Project (not the physical Mine) but (2); The BHM security token also has an entitlement of 30% of the Blue Hill Platform - peer to peer network - connecting mine companies, smelters, logistic companies, banks and multinational companies (2).

BHM Token:

The Blue Hill Mine Project (30%)
   Blue Hill Platform (30%)

Blue Hill Foundation owns 24% of the physical Mine in Mongolia, and its name is Blue Hill Mine, and it holds the licences (3). Incidentally the physical Mine -Blue Hill Mine is also referred to as Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project (13)

Blue Hill Foundation:

Blue Hill Mine (24%) Physical Mine

We can read on page 4 of the white-paper reconfirmation the BHM token is secure and has 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mine PROJECT, this is not the physical Mine (4). The profits generated by the Mine will be shared out to the BHM token holders (5), and in the future similar projects will be bought (6). On page 5 we again have reconfirmation there are two entities, the Blue Hill Mine Project and the Blue Hill Platform that re-establishes the BHM LINK to ownership of the Mine and 30% ownership of the Platform (7). At this point there still is no ownership of the physical Mine for BHM token holders, only a mention of a LINK.

Found within the Blue Bill Vision (pg. 10) it’s stated that there is a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mine (8.). At no point has any information in THIS white-paper actually mentions the Blue Hill Foundation buying a extra 6% to complete the 30% ownership. In fact the statement already makes the point that this is already  “…backed by the 30% ownership” (8.), when in fact earlier on it says 24% (3). The white-paper states two different facts and not even trying to imply a buyback because it’s already done, it is backed. Very confusing indeed.

Just by reading this white-paper Blue Hill Foundation owns 24% or 30% of the physical Blue Hill Mine (8,9).

Blue Hill Foundation:

Blue Hill Mine (24% and now its 30%(for what-ever reason))

Over the other page in the paper (pg. 10) we are told All profits generated from the Blue Hill Mining platform and sales of materials are put back into the BHM token increasing scalability, minus the profit paid out to BHM token holders of course (10). On page 12 we are then told PART of the profits from the platform are used to buy back BHM tokens (11). This is a contradiction, either ALL profits (minus payout to BHM token holders) are used to make the tokens more scalable or instead is this profit going to be used to buyback BHM tokens? Two very different statements making this matter more confusing.

It is also mentioned here that part of the profits will buy equipment under the BHM token, so now the profit is split many ways being used up, rather than ALL the profit being used for scalability like the paper suggests. The BHM token will keep 30% ownership of additional mining exploration projects without issuing more tokens (12). So any future projects will automatically entitle BHM token holders to 30% ownership.

BHM Token:

Blue Hill Platform (30%)
   FUTURE Blue Hill Mine Projects (30% of FUTURE projects)

On page 16 we again have confirmation the Blue Hill Mining Project is SEPARATE from the other entities (13). A new term is now used “Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project”.

This connection to Blue Hill Foundation as the white-paper states it “already owns 24% of the Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project…” (13), referring to the 24% ownership of the physical Mine. The 24% ALREADY owned is referring to the physical mine (3) and now is termed Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project. Therefore the Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project is also the physical Blue Hill Mine.

We have also gone from  Blue Hill Foundation owning 24% (3) to 30% (9) and now referring back to a 24% (13) ownership as we read through the paper. Very confusing. We also know the Blue Hill Foundation is also a partner in the Blue Hill Mining Project, however it doesn’t give an ownership percentage (13).

We now know:

Blue Hill Foundation owns : (also see pg. 16 for addition company structure)

24% or 30% or 24% Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project - (The physical Mine - Blue Hill Mine, in Mongolia) % are cleared up later.
    x % Blue Hill Mining Project

Company Structure

The “Blue Hill Mining Corporation AG” is responsible for mining exploration and royalty agreements that will generate income, which makes sense as they operate the physical Mine and located within the Swiss jurisdiction (14). For clarification “AG” means “Aktiengesellschaft” and it is a public limited liability company that can sell shares on the market.  NB: “A special purpose vehicle/entity is a subsidiary company with an asset/liability structure…may be designed for independent ownership, management and funding of a company...”. - https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/spv.asp

STO SPV

The STO SPV companies when licensed and incorporated will be in Malta, Switzerland and then the US. The key words here are “will be”, implying the companies are not yet (15). Remember the intent is only to be licensed, it says nothing about BHM being on the public market, and if it did go to market then it’s the company shares not the BHM token. The white-paper is vague. They are issuing you the token and you are holding it, they are not. Maybe it is the same thing, who knows as it is not clear.

The STO SPV companies are preparing (registering with 3 different sharemarkets) to list its shares on the open market in three countries.
These STO SPV companies in total will own 30% of the Blue Hill Mining Project (15).

Blue Hill Mining Project  30% (owned by STO SPV companies in total and once the companies are licensed)

“BHM tokens are security tokens…BHM tokens do not share the properties of paper securities…Know Your Client (KYC) procedures will be implemented…” (16).

Before the purchase of any security asset , KYC will be implemented, with no anonymous accounts (16). The white-paper is clear that BHM is a SECURITY, however in the same breath “BHM tokens do not share the properties of paper securities” (16). This is an ambiguous dangerous statement and may mean:

- paper securities incorporate features to prove ownership or to or authenticate, and the token does not prove ownership.
   - BHM is not a security

The statement is actually very dangerous. Be very careful believing anyone on the meaning of this, including what any Blue Hill say and what my interpretation is.  It only matters what the lawyers argue in court and what the judge says the definition is, when the crap hits the fan. You will win if your lawyer is generally more expensive than the opposing lawyer…cough…cough…

If indeed you can’t prove ownership of the security then you won’t be selling a security. This is not referring to KYC either as this is mentioned separately.
It is quite unusual to state this and especially to be ambiguous with the statement. The truth is it can mean anything so that is YOUR risk.

STO Structure

Most importantly we have the white paper STO Structure (pg. 16):

Blue Hill Foundation ——100% (a)——>——Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss)— ———30% (b)—>——STO SPV’s (100% owned by Blue Hill)                                                    Blue Hill Mining           Blue Hill Mining                                              Issues BHM Tokens

The diagram indicates that Blue Hill Foundation owns 100% of Blue Hill Mining AG (Switzerland). Blue Hill Mining AG owns 30% of the STO SPV companies. This would mean the Blue Hill Mining referred to (a and b in above diagram) are actually companies! Great!

The STO SPV companies, whose ownership to the Foundation that issue the BHM Tokens has only a 30% ownership to the Blue Hill Foundation. This is a very important fact to remember. Lets then follow the ownership from the foundation.

Blue Hill Foundation own 100% of Blue Hill Mining (a) and we assume owns 100% Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss). Blue Hill Mining AG own 30% of Blue Hill Mining (b) that own 100% of the STO SPV companies (that also own 30% of the Blue Hill Project). We are not able to place the physical Mine in Mongolia…yet.  NB: The Blue Hill Mining referred to (100%  of Blue Hill Mining in above diagram) is NOT the physical Mine in Mongolia as ownership in previous posts prove different company ownerships/business distributions leaving us to ASSUME the physical Mine is company Blue Hill Mining (b).

The STO SPV are different companies from the Blue Hill Foundation, the Blue Hill Mine and the Blue Hill Mining project. The company structure can be found in the diagram on page 16. What we find is that the STO SPV companies will be ISSUING the BHM tokens as seen in the diagram.

Extra information provided in the above diagram is that the STO SPV companies is 100% owned by Blue Hill Mining (AG). It is reasonable to assume it is Blue Hill Mining AG company is not the physical Mine in Mongolia given the information in the white paper has only ever referred to “Blue Hill Mining AG” separately to the physical Mine (which has only been referred to as Blue Hill Mining\ Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project) proving different entities.

The STO SPV companies will issue the BHM Tokens, given the 30% ownership to the Foundation.  Whatever amount is raised in capital (softcap $38.07 Mn) is distributed back to Blue Hill Mining and Blue Hill Foundation.

Conclusion

The The Blue Hill Mine Project, Blue Hill Platform and the Blue Hill Physical Mine are different entities throughout the white-paper.

BHM Token:                           

Blue Hill Platform (30%)

Blue Hill Foundation owns :

24% or 30% or 24% Blue Hill Mining Exploration Project - (The physical Mine - Blue Hill Mine, in Mongolia)
      x % Blue Hill Mining Project
      Company Structure (see pg 16 or above diagram)

BHM tokens have revenue\ownership of the current\future projects and the platform. BHM tokens have no ownership of a physical Mine, no ownership of ANY company. I  understand this.

We have also gone from  Blue Hill Foundation owning 24% (3) to 30% (9) and now referring back to a 24% (13) ownership of the physical Mine as we chronologically read through the  paper. Definitely confusing Bubba06255003, as no mention of a buyback or capital contribution in this paper. Maybe they bought back (started 24%) 6% to make it 30% then sold 6% again to have 24% ownership, as the paper reads it already is done, it has happened already. There is simply no clear information provided in this paper, the authors of the paper do not seem to know the ownership of the physical Mine or attempt to explain how this works. There is simply not enough info to draw conclusions here.

The STO SPV companies ARE NOT currently licensed under the FINMA, SEC and Malta and these companies will ISSUE the BHM security token. The security licensing referred to are the SPV companies preparing to sell shares publicly which has nothing to do with the BHM Token as the token has no ownership of these companies like a paper security would prove. See above what the BHM Token entitles, it is not these companies.  

There is NO mention in this white-paper on how the Blue Hill Project receives revenue or what actually it is, the paper only mentions how the Platform and physical Mine receive income. Blue Hill Foundation apparently co-own the physical Mongolian Mine. The capital raised from the STO is ISSUED by a company that Blue Hill Foundation has only a 30% ownership of (pg 16). We are told ALL profits from the platform are put back into BHM Token for scalability (minus profit to BHM token holders) and then told PART of the profits from the platform are used to buy back BHM tokens (11). What does that really mean, contradictory? It’s definitely NOT clear in this paper.

In this white-paper alone the company Business structure shows NO relationship on how the PHYSICAL Mongolian Mine is connected to Blue Hill Foundation. Yo are simply lead to draw your own conclusion. The schematic diagram on page 16 shows multiple companies called Blue Hill Mining (lablled a and b above), adding to confusion.

All in all you need to read a lot of information to find out what the BHM token entitles you to. The authors of the white-paper are unsure on what percentage ownership it has with the physical Mine in Mongolia. The papers says BHM Token is a security but since it doesn’t hold the same properties as a paper security it probably isn’t. There may not be a buy back of the token because all profits will used to increase scalability leaving none for the buy-back.  The paper mentioned no detail on exactly what the Blue Hill Project is and allows the reader to assume connections. The schematic diagram doesn’t label the  physical Mine in Mongolia and there is an ambigious company structure due to multiple identical company names. Not very clear and contradictory in places. The white-paper leaves the reader confused and is designed to do so.  
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:39:32 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2019, 09:40:44 AM by Crypto-Info

1. “Blue Hill Foundation is a 24% co-owner of the Blue Hill Mine alongside Blue Hill Mining. Blue Hill Foundation, as co-owner of the “Blue Hill Mine” (pg. 3)
2. “The two main roles of Blue Hill Foundation is firstly, to provide a seeding tool to raise money…for eventual listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange…and secondly provide an investment opportunity to enter the STO at the pre-sales stage at a preferential price”. (pg. 3)
3 “In essence Blue Hill Foundation tokens (BHF) are unregulated tokens during the PRE-STO, that are asset backed by (0.00000004%) co-ownership of the Blue Hill Mine”. (pg. 3).
4. “BHF can be purchased at a preferential price at this PRE-STO phase, before the Blue Hill Mining STO launch. Every BHF token purchased will be automatically exchanged for the fully regulated asset backed BHM token (1 BHF token for 1 BHM token”. (pg. 3).
 5. “The token holders will benefit from the buyback plan, in which each token will be re-purchased at US$30 dollars via Listing in the Toronto Stock Market”. (pg. 3).
6. “This is done by re-investing the profits generated by the Blue Hill Platform and the sale of Copper, Nickle, Cobalt and Gold to purchase additional similar mines. The profits generated by these additional mines will be used to purchase more mines in the future under the BHM token, making this model scalable”. (pg. 3).
7. “Therefore, the dividends are paid to the token holders…as well as a token buy program…will be used to re-purchase up to 50% of the BHM tokens that will be burnt”. (pg. 3).
8. “STO – whitepaper that will explain the entire project as the BHF tokens will be swapped for the BHM tokens”. (pg. 4).
9. “BHF-Token…Unregulated asset backed tokens. Each BHF token is asset backed by (0.00000004%) co-ownership of the Blue Hill Mine”. (pg. 4).
10. BHM-Token…asset backed token…0.00000004% of the Blue Hill Mine and 0.00000004% of future Blue Hill Platform”. (pg. 4).
11. “Currently, 24% of Blue Hill Mine is owned by Blue Hill Foundation, of which an extra 6% will be purchased during the PRE-STO phase, to make a total of 30% ownership…The balance of the Blue Hill Mine will be placed into a Toronto based Stock market Listed company”. (pg. 5).
 12. “At the completion of the Blue Hill Mining-STO, all the BHF tokens will be automatically exchanged for the fully Swiss regulated BHM tokens” (pg. 5).
 13. “The Blue Hill Mining security token (BHM) is a real mining project that is a scalable, asset backed security token directly linked to 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mining project (concession numbers 14307X and 14308X)”. (pg. 6).
14. “The BHM tokens also hold a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform (B.H.Platform)”. (pg. 6).
15. “The intention is for BHMining to be fully licensed under the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA and thereon the intention is to be licensed under the U.S. security and exchange commission regulators (SEC) “.(pg. 7)
16. “Blue Hill Foundation is a 24% co owner of the Blue Hill Mine with concession numbers 14307X and 14308X. BHM token holders will benefit from the profits gener- ated by the Blue Hill Mine being used to buy additional mining projects similar to The Blue Hill Mine”. (pg. 7).
17. “The balance of the profits will be used to repurchase BHM tokens and then burn the repurchased BHM tokens”. (pg. 7).
18. “All BHM tokens are linked to a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mine and 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform…” (pg. Cool.

All quotes from the Bill Hill Foundation white-paper https://bluehillfoundation.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf

pg 5 shows PRE and POST STO business structure.
pg 18 shows STO Structure the same as other white paper.

The purpose is threefold, to extract information from the white-paper(s) regarding the Blue Hill Mining company business structure, the BHM\BHF tokens and the STO\Company structure. A summary of this data follows

https://bluehillfoundation.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf

Findings\Discussion

It is confirmed in his white-paper that Blue Hill Foundation is a 24% co-owner of the physical Blue Hill Mine in Mongolia but through the part-ownership of a company called Blue Hill Mine (1). The roles of Blue Hill Foundation is to provide seeding capital, list themselves on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada and to provide a PRE-STO sale for the BHF token (2).  The Pre sale STO BHF Tokens are unregulated and are backed by 0.00000004% co-ownership of the Blue Hill Mine (3). You can buy these BHF Tokens now before the launch at a huge discount price. This BHF token will automatically be exchanged for the fully regulated BHM Token 1:1 (4).

Sating a “…24% co-owner of the Blue Hill Mine alongside Blue Hill Mining…” would indicate being a co-owner of the Blue Hill Mine (physical Mine) along side Blue Hill Mining, these would be two different entities.

Blue Hill Foundation own 24% physical Blue Hill Mine in Mongolia through a company it part owns (we find out later this is not true).
   Blue Hill Foundation want to list on the Toronto Stock Exchange
   Blue Hill Foundation is responsible for the PRE-STO

We can buy the BHF Token now at a discount
   This pre-sale is unregulated

BHF-Token is backed by 0.00000004% of the physical Mine in Mongolia (Blue Hill Mine).

As we now have the BHF token being backed by a security of 0.00000004%, this would deem the BHF Token an unregulated SECURITY. This would mean the BHF Token should be registered because it is selling the token to people living in those countries or claiming to sell the token on the stock exchange??. The white-paper only states it is unregulated, NOT arguing if it is deemed a security. Unregulated would suggest no required registration is necessary however we know with the current changes in law of crypto-curriences ,they are now REGULATED.  This means the BHF Token requires to be officially registered BEFORE selling it (PRE or not) -its a SECURITY (it now has ownership of the Mine).

The paper says token holders will benefit from a buyback as each token will be bought back at US$30, via a listing in the Toronto Stock Market (5). This statement is very confusing. So far reading the white-paper in chronological order the Blue Hill Foundation are wanting to list the company on the Toronto Stock Market, and now we jump to the token is being bought for $30 on the Toronto Stock Market for a buyback. So far the paper has not said anything about how the tokens end up on a Stock Exchange.. How can they, it only says Blue Hill Foundation want to list its shares. How did the author of this white-paper jump important facts. What happened, it is not clear. So far the BHF token entitles you to a  0.00000004% to the physical Mine in Mongolia, not to the ownership of the Foundation where its wanting to be listed.

The Blue Hill Platform profits will be used to buy additional Mines (6), this is backed up on page seven but also states its share of profits from the physical Mine will be used to repurchase BHM tokens (16)

We can read that dividends will be paid out to the BHM Token holders and also profits will also be used to re-purchase up to 50% of the BHM tokens which will then be destroyed (7). Further confirmation that BHF tokens will be swapped for the BHM tokens are found on page four (Cool. Following up support on this page we can see the BHF token are stated to be unregulated but backed buy ownership of the physical Mine (0.00000004%) in Mongolia (9).

Dividend payouts to BHM Token holders
   50% buyback of tokens at $30 each (then destroyed)

We also find something information about the BHM-Token, it is ALSO backed by 0.00000004% of the physical Blue Hill Mine in Mongolia (10)

BHM-Token is backed by 0.00000004% of the physical Mine in Mongolia (Blue Hill Mine).

So now both BHF and BHM tokens are asset backed by the physical Mine.

On page five we read that CURRENTLY, 24% of Blue Hill Mine is owned by Blue Hill Foundation (11), which isn’t actually what the paper initially states. It stated the Blue Hill Foundation is a 24% co-owner of the physical Blue Hill Mine in Mongolia via a PART-OWNERSHIP of a company called Blue Hill Mine (1). How it reads is confusing. Any how it states the  Blue Hill Foundation will buy 6% right now at this PRE-STO phase making a total of 30% (11). We know you cannot inject capital into a company unless you own 100% of it. So now we are left to believe Blue Hill Foundation company will be buying 6%, (since it cant give capital to a part owned that already owns 24%  of the Mine) whilst retaining the other “24% ownership” through a company it part owns. That means it doesn’t really own 30%. You can’t add your 6% to the Mine ownership through a part owned company that already owns 24% and say now the TOTAL is 30%.

Reading on we have repetition that at the completion of the Blue Hill Mining-STO, all the BHF tokens will be automatically exchanged for the fully Swiss regulated BHM tokens (12). The BHM Token is LINKED to the 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mining project (concession numbers 14307X and 14308X) (13).  The Blue Hill Mining project hold the mining licences (only the physical Mine can hold these) 14307X and 14308X, now making the PROJECT directly connected to the physical Mine in Mongolia (13). I can now understand the LINK to 30% ownership of the physical Mine as 6% will be bought by the Foundation and other is part owned through another company that holds the other 24%. The total doesn’t = 30% but is LINKED to the 30% ownership.

Blue Hill Foundation - own 6% of the physical Mine in Mongolia the other 24% is through a partially owned company.
   Blue Hill Mining Project - Connected to Physical mine in Mongolia

We find that the BHM tokens also holds a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform (B.H.Platform) (14) and the intention is for BH Mining to be fully licensed under the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA and then the SEC (US) (15). As we can see the only company mentioned and shown in the schematic drawing on page five (Pre-STO) that is called BH Mining is the Blue Hill Mongolian Mine. So we have the Blue Hill Mongolian Mine wanting to list its shares in the Swiss markets and US.

BHM tokens - 30% ownership of Blue Hill Platform

We again read that Blue Hill Foundation is a 24% co owner of the Blue Hill Mine (through another company) with concession numbers 14307X and 14308X and the share of profits from the physical Blue Hill Mine in Mongolia will be used to buy additional mines similar to this physical Mine (remember there is only one Blue Hill Mine mentioned on page five of company structure - the Mongolian Mine). (16). The remaining profits from the physical Mine will be used to repurchase BHM tokens (17) and used to buy additional Mines.

There is emphasis on page eight is that the BHM Tokens are LINKED to a 30% (6% plus 24% owned further down the chain) ownership of the Blue Hill Mine and 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform (18). There is no mention of a capital contribution down the 100% owned companies so Blue Hill Mining AG now own 30%. It simply is unsaid, however just  magically stated.

BHM Tokens
      30% LINKED ownership of the Blue Hill Mine - Just a description of company structure.
      30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform
and      0.00000004% of the physical Mine in Mongolia (Blue Hill Mine)

BHF Tokens
      0.00000004% of the physical Mine in Mongolia (Blue Hill Mine)
      Swap 1:1 for BHM Tokens

What we find in the Glossary and Key Terms in the white-paper is Blue Hill Foundation owns 24% of Blue Hill Mine. They don’t. Don’t forget there is only one company pre-STO that is seen on page five that is called BH Mining and IT IS  the Blue Hill Mongolian Mine (see diagram on white paper pg. 5). It is implied that the Foundation directly own 24% of the physical Mongolian Mine when in fact what is said is that 6% will be purchased directly and the other 24% through a partially owned company. How it is stated is very confusing for the reader. At no point is 30% owned directly.

PRE- STO Structure (pg. 5,18)

Blue Hill Foundation ——100% (a)——>——Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss)— ———30% (b)—>——STO SPV’s (100% owned by Blue Hill Mining)+(STO SPV 30% of the Blue Hill Mining Project)
      |          Blue Hill Mining            |                                                  Blue Hill Mining            |
      |                      |                                                                          |
      |                      |                                       Issues BHM Tokens (The investor)
      |                      |                                                          ($38.07 Mn)
      |                                     |——————<—————— ——————————— |
      |                                                                                                                                       |
                |——————————————————————<————————————————— |

What is claimed is that Blue Hill Mining (b) is the Mongolian Mining company as there is emphasis that the BHM Tokens are linked to a 30% ownership of the Blue Hill Mine (18). Reading through the white-paper we realise its is a vague statement - Blue Hill Mining (b). The  Mongolian Mining company. is NOT the company Blue Hill Mining (a) as the Foundation owns 100% of that company. Luckily on page 18 we have a detailed Pre STO company Structure that helps us.

Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)—100%—Blue Hill Foundation Holding (Dutch)—100%—Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)—24%—Blue Hill Mine (Mongolian)

The white paper implies the 24% ownership must be the physical Mongolian Mine as the “24%” has only ever been referred to the Mine. None of these percentages will show 30% ownership of the physical Mine as the paper says 6% is purchased directly of the Mongolian Mine (Foundation holds it) and the other 24% is owned much further down the company structure.  There is no clarity that there was a capital contribution. It just happened.

Combining both structures (because not info provided) we don’t see a DIRECT match:

BH Foundation Holding Dutch—100%—BH Foundation Dutch——100%——BH Holding——24%—BH Mine (Dutch) - physical Mongolian Mine                                                                                                                                                                                   

BH Foundation —100%—BH Mining (a)—100%—BH Mining AG (Swiss)—30%—BH Mining Dutch - Mongolian Mine(b)—100%—STO SPV’s Companies                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

BHl Foundation —100% (a)—>——BH Mining AG (Swiss)—30% (b)—>—STO SPV’s (100% owned by BH)                                        
Blue Hill Mining  Blue Hill Mining                                                          Issues BHM Tokens                                                                                                      
BUT NOW:

If we contributed 6% down the line to Blue Hill Mining AG, 30% would be owned. Its allowed as the companies down the line are 100% owned. However, it is a Dutch company, not Mongolian.

BH Foundation—100%—Blue Hill Mining (a)—100%—BH Mining AG (Swiss)—30%—BH Mining (b)—100%——STO SPV’s Companies                                                                                                                      

Then  the company structure\names are ||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Foundation||—100%—||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining||—100%—||Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining\Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss)||—30%—||Blue Hill Mining (the physical Mine)|| —100%— ||STO SPV’s Companies ||

Conclusion

The white-paper is confusing and deliberately so as for the reader not to follow it. So many companies have the same names and multiple names. We find the authors either not sure how a 30% ownership of a company is obtained, giving schematic diagrams suggesting there is a 30% ownership but the reader must connect the dots after reading further on and with overlapping the diagrams it becomes apparent.  An un-apt like quality from the authors confuse the reader even more by saying Blue Hill Foundation IS a 24% co-owner of the physical Blue Hill Mine in Mongolia when in fact its via a PART-OWNERSHIP of a company (1) called Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining\Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss).

Sating a “…24% co-owner of the Blue Hill Mine alongside Blue Hill Mining…” (1) would indicate being a co-owner of the Blue Hill Mine (physical Mine) along side Blue Hill Mining, that there is ownership of two different entities.  The paper states the Blue Hill Foundation will buy 6% right now at this PRE-STO phase making a total of 30% (11) . What we originally did not know before was the TRUE layout of the business structure due to the capital contribution.

Then  the company structure\names are ||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Foundation||—100%—||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining||—100%—||Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining\Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss)||—30%—||Blue Hill Mining (the physical Mine)|| —100%— ||STO SPV’s Companies ||

So now

Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining\Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss) who owns 24% could own the other 6% (now making 30%). Altho the company structure shows this being a dutch mine, not Mongolian. But maybe the white paper forgot to draw in the Holding company that links it to Mongolia...cough...cough

The authors did not make this CLEAR from the beginning, I’m unsure if the authors of this paper even knew what they were writing jumping from topic to topic. It still doe not explain it being a Dutch company, when in fact the Mine is Mongolian. Maybe it's a holding company that not shown on the business structure.

BHF Tokens

BHM Tokens
      30% LINKED ownership of the Blue Hill Mine - Just a description of company structure.
      30% ownership of the Blue Hill Platform - links to physical Mine

The paper says token holders will benefit from a buyback as each token will be bought back at US$30, via a listing in the Toronto Stock Market (5).  We move from The Blue Hill Foundation listing on the Toronto Stock Market to the author skipping time and a buyback of $30 via a Toronto Stock Market listing will be competed for the token BHM. You cannot get shares from the company Blue Hill Foundation and the BHM token confused. The BHM token doesn’t entitle you to ownership of the parent company. Also you won’t be selling the BHM Token on the Stock exchange as it’s only a 0.00000004%. I’m a little unsure how this 30% profit from the Blue Hill physical Mine will benefit a 0.00000004% holder after all this money is spent on buying other Mines etc. I’m pretty sure you have to buy and sell whole equities on the stock exchange, not partial.

Listing a Token publicly is a little strange with such a low equity (0.00000004%), and most of the profits are seen spent elsewhere (50% re-purchase and buying additional Mines) withering away dividends that are paid out. You cannot sell the BHM token on this kind of PLATFORM. It is for share investments.

The BHF token being backed by a security of 0.00000004% makes it a unregulated SECURITY. This would mean the BHF Token should be registered because it is selling the token to people living in those countries or claiming to sell the token on the stock exchange??. It is however NOT!

The white-paper only states it is unregulated, NOT arguing if it is deemed a security as obviously it is owning part of a company. The papers says BHM Token is a security but since it doesn’t hold the same properties as a paper security it probably isn’t, it did not reference the BHF token.

The white paper was designed to baffle the reader, make them mis-understand information and it even lost the authors in what they were saying. Reading through the paper from the beginning to end there is nothing is clear and information is sporadic, often making the READER to decipher important data at the last minute to make sense of this shamble.

The white-paper leaves the reader confused and is designed to do so.  
Crypto-Info

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:09:59 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 10:30:47 AM by Crypto-Info

Blue Hill Summary on both White-Papers and Conclusion

1. https://bluehillfoundation.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf
2. https://www.bluehillmining.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf

Reading both of the white papers the reader finds integral information missing on the transition of selling the BHM Token on the open public stock market(s). One paper refers to Blue Hill Foundation public listing with the PRE STO, then starts talking about a Toronto stock listing, then the other white-paper begins referring to SPV companies listing on the Malta\SWISS\US stock exchanges (Q4 2019) then talks about how the BHM Token will be bought back from there. Absolutely no data to support how this will work being able to sell a token on the stock exchange. How do you transit from public companies wanting to list its stock to being able to list the BHM token is anyones guess. No info given about this, only how the token is used on the Platform.

Blue Hill Foundation will be issuing the PRE-STO BHF unregulated SECURITY token (1). The BHF Token should be registered as required by law with all securities BEFORE selling the token. This token is NOT registered and therefore illegal to sell in these jurisdictions. The white-paper only states that it is unregulated and the 0.00000004% ownership entitlement in the Mongolian Mine would make it a security.

Blue Hill Mining (2)  paper says BHM Token is a security but since it doesn’t hold the same properties as a paper security as it can’t prove ownership or to authenticate so it may not actually be anything at all, so won’t be selling that on stock exchange if you even could.  The paper is not clear on the buyback of BHM tokens as it states ALL the profits will used to increase scalability (buying Mines etc) leaving none for the buy-back. This white-paper is incomplete. It is not until you read the Foundations (1) paper where more information is shared.

The paper mentioned no detail, just is as vague with the Blue Hill Project and allows the reader to assume connections.

BHF Tokens

BHM Tokens
      Blue Hill Mine (0.00000004%) -physical Mine in Mongolia (Blue Hill Mine)

Blue Hill Foundation
      Blue Hill Mine 30%- thru 100% owned companies - physical Mine in Mongolia
      see Company Structure below

I am unsure why BHF tokens require it to be a security asset owning 0.00000004% of the Mine when in fact the token is going to be swapped 1:1 for the BHM token. Apparently this listing (BHM token or maybe BHF shares???) will happen on the  Malta\SWISS\US stock exchanges in the fourth quarter of 2019, this year. Then later in the second quarter of 2020 the BHM token will be available on crypto-exchanges according to the Foundation paper (1).  That doesn’t make any sense; the token being listed on a stock exchange. Any TOKENS, even with smart contracts are not available on the STOCK EXCHANGE, they are available on CRYPTO-PLATFORM (Crypto-Exchange).  It must be the company it is referring to selling shares on the market.. Basically it sounds like the company structure is listing and buying various stocks, and it has NOTHING to do with the BHM token HOLDERS.

The Blue Hill Mining white-paper (2) does not provide enough information to draw a conclusion on whether it owns 24%, 30% or 24% of the Mongolian Mine. The way it reads the authors are confused stating it currently owns 24% then its 30% and near the end of the paper it is back to saying its 24% again. When we read the Foundation (1) white-paper independently we also find early on there again isn’t enough data to support this varying ownership figures. It is not until reviewing the company structure (1)  near the end of the paper we can draw to the conclusion with many companies having multiple same names and different names the structure PRE-STO is:

Company Structure:                                                                                                                                         

BH Foundation—100%—BH Mining (a)—100%—BH Mining AG (Swiss)—30%—BH Mining (dutch) (b)—100%—STO SPV’s Companies                                                                                                                                 24%+6%

Then  the company structure\names are ||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Foundation||—100%—||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining||—100%—||Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining\Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss)||—30%—||Blue Hill Mining (the physical Mine)|| —100%— ||STO SPV’s Companies ||.

What is missing from the business diagram from the white paper is how Blue Hill Mining, which is suppose to be the physical Mine in Mongolia claim it is Dutch on the diagrams. The diagrams are INCORRECT and Blue Hill Mining must be the holding company that owns the Mine, which is NOT shown. This adds to more confusion, or are the authors just confused.

Reading the white-papers individually we find there is not enough information to give the reader a clear understanding of the STO BHF\BHM token structure or the associated company structures. The white-paper is suppose to be clear and precise, that it is NOT. We see huge gaps in the data that leaves the reader confused.  

A combination of both papers would reveal what the TOKENS entitle the holder to, but requires a massive amount of reading to decipher this. What makes this more difficult to read is data shows the same numbers are repeated over and over but for other irrelevant data.  It is NOT recommended to read Blue Hill Mining white-paper (2) first, as company structure described in this paper does NOT match what is described in the Blue Hill Foundation (1) paper.

Reading the Blue Hill Mining white-paper (2) first would give you some information on the BHF token, however it severely lacks in detail with the BHM token. Then when reading the latter paper after the first would confuse the reader further as company structure is labelled different and company relationships are not clear.

There is no reason for the BHF token to have a 0.00000004% ownership of the Mine since it is going to be swapped 1:1 for the BHM token. Sounds like a ruse to encourage people to buy the token. But this now makes BHF a  SECURITY token that IS NOT registered, therefore illegal to sell. Unregulated does not mean it is not a security. We also find the Blue Hill Mining white-paper (2) has no idea of the ownership of the physical Mine, as there is important info missing ie. capital contribution of the 6%.

What we know as FACT:

The physical Mongolian Mine that holds the licences (14307X and 14308X) is called BAYAJTATU, and in Kyrgyz it means “Finish”.
BAYAJTATU Mine has four owners: (http://opendata.burtgel.gov.mn/lesinfo/5167329) with the only Netherlands company connected,  is Rebus Corporation BV.

Both of the white-papers could not name the businesses involved, calling them multiple different names. The authors had no idea what the actual official names were until independent research was done revealing this scam. Now people are trying to force this FACT into a fabricated business model and it doesnt fit.

Rebus Corporation BV:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=https://drimble.nl/bedrijf/hilversum/37621467/rebus-corporation-bv.html&prev=search
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=https://www.oozo.nl/bedrijven/hilversum/noordwest/boomberg/1497088/rebus-corporation-b-v&prev=search
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fopendata.burtgel.gov.mn%2Flesinfo%2F5167329&sandbox=1

Rebus Corporation BV——x%——BAYAJTATU Mongolian Mine
(+ 3 other owners)                         (physical Mine)

Comparing the business structure found in the Foundation white-paper (1):

(the physical Mine)
BH Foundation —100%—BH Mining (a)—100%—BH Mining AG” (Swiss)—30%——BH Mining (b)—100%—STO SPV’s Companies  
                                                                      Rebus Corporation BV (~24%)      BAYAJTATU                  

White-paper also refers the company names as: ||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Foundation||—100%—||Blue Hill Foundation (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining||—100%—||Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining\Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss)||—30%—||Blue Hill Mining (the physical Mine)|| —100%— ||STO SPV’s Companies ||

Great, so now:

The company Blue Hill Mining (b) is apparently called BAYAJTATU, both the white papers had this name wrong.  

The company that owns  30% of the Mongolian Mine is ALSO called (according to white-papers): Blue Hill Holding (Dutch)\Blue Hill Mining\Blue Hill Mining AG (Swiss) AND NOW with our facts is also called Rebus Corporation BV!!!!! Four DIFFERENT company names. Funny how neither white-paper actually had the Mine name correct when the name Rebus Corporation BV is actually right. RED FLAG

Maybe the Blue Hill Mining Dutch Company is a holding company that owns the Mongolian Mine. Ashame the diagrams in both white papers DON'T demonstrate this, nor does it describe it.

If fact the Foundation paper (1) is very specific saying the company owner of the Mongolian Mine is NAMED  “Blue Hill Mining AG” and is Swiss, however the paper was wrong - it’s actually Rebus Corporation BV - apparently.

We now know the company is called Rebus Corporation BV (reality), not Blue Hill Mining AG as we were told. Very very confusing, no names were correct in the white-papers. RED FLAGS everywhere.

I don’t blame us getting confused with our arguments because the reader is left to put it together.

Knowing that real names and business structure you then state Bubba06255003 “This is the official website that shows the shareholders of Bayajtatu!! What more do you want. Rebus Coporation BV is the parent company of BHF”. It does not show that. We find your model does NOT fit. Using your model and combining it with the white paper business model:

Bubba06255003 Business Model:

(BH Foundation)                  (BH Holding)                  (physical Mine)
Rebus Corp BV—100%—BH Foundation—100%—BH Mining (a)—100%—BH Mining AG (Swiss)—30%—BH Mining (b)—100%—SPV’s Corp
                                                                                                            (Blue Hill Mining)

So now Blue Hill Mining (b) is NO longer Bayajtatu according to you, DIFFERENT to how the white-paper describes the relationships. Either you are wrong or both white-papers are. How does Blue Hill Foundation end up owning 30% of Bayajtatu as described if its parent company Rebus Corporation BV is suppose to own the Mine. It CANNOT, both papers state otherwise. Under your model Rebus Corporation BV own and run Blue Hill Foundation and Bayajtatu.

Both papers describe a different model to this. The papers also do NOT described Rebus Corporation BV giving profits from its Mine, down stream to the Foundation or the like for the BHM token or projects. No mention of this at all.

Another alternative would be if Rebus Corporation BV were the parent of Blue Hill Foundation and ALSO Blue Hill Mining (b) was Bayajtatu Mine (as mentioned by the white-papers), then Blue Hill Mining AG\Blue Hill Mining would be LISTED with Rebus Corporation BV, энxaмгaлaн, цэвээн and Энx-Aмгaлaн as owners of the Mine, but it is NOT http://opendata.burtgel.gov.mn/lesinfo/5167329 It would also mean Blue Hill Mining AG owns 30% (of Mine) and Rebus Corporation BV owning 30% (of Mine), which is definitely not mentioned in the white-papers, however since the company name is missing off http://opendata.burtgel.gov.mn/lesinfo/ this model is wrong.

BlueHill has NO relationship with the company Bayajtatu, the Mongolian Mine. There is simply NO connection.

Conclusion on White-Papers

So reading the white papers individually only provides partial information about the business structure, BHF token, BHM token and various projects. Both are written in a confusing manner often repeating same figures that are not related to each other. Important information is missing on how a token could be available on the share market. When combining both papers in their entirety we can see a business model appear, but only after the reader connects the dots, which are elaborate. No clear layout or structure. Even the authors of the papers were lost. BHF token is a security but unregulated. It is illegal to sell because of this fact. The BHM token is also a security, however because the BHM token does not have the same properties as a paper security, that prove ownership or to authenticate, it therefore probably isn’t a security - well...so say the white-papers.

The business model also does not fit with the known facts on who owns Bayajtatu. You also cannot sell tokens on a share-exchange (shares = 100% equity). The companies aforementioned seem to be undergoing various efforts to list themselves on the public market - meaning this has nothing to do with the BHM token being listed. Why does the BHF token need to have ownership of Bayajtatu Mine when there is a 1:1 swap.

Why make it a security?  A ruse to trick people into buying the token.

Making a PRE-sale BHF token a security (as it is not registered therefore illegal to sell in most jurisdictions) - then doing a 1:1 swap to the BHM security token, that probably isn’t a security. Doesn’t make sense.  

There are so many RED FLAGS reading both white-papers. The expectation would be clarity and at a minimum using real company names. None of this is shown. It was like the authors had no idea the real life connections. If you want to invest in a project thats not clear, can’t use actual names, needs the reader to connect the dots and at times is contradictory then go ahead - this is the SCAM for you.

SCAM
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 2299

KnowNoBorders.io

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:07:45 PM

Just FYI I opened a type 1 flag warning against this project that might help potential investors think twice before investing in it, feel free to support it if you want:

Flag for Blue Hill Mining.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀
MAIN CLUB
PARTNER of
W A T F O R D  FC
Industry Leading Crypto Sportsbook
|
SPECIAL
WATFORD FC
PROMOTIONS
|
UNIQUE
CONTENT &
GIVEAWAYS
|
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████████
███████████   █████████████
▀██████████   ████████████▀
▀█████████   ███████████▀
▀████████▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.PLAY  HERE.
[/t
Crypto-Info

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:19:37 AM

Thanks for the LINK  Smiley
Crypto-Info

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:17:20 AM

The plot thickens with this SCAM

Professional Spammer and Blue Hill Connection LOL

ROMAD - NEXT GENERATION ANTI-VIRUS!
EDC Blockchain - global platform with its own cryptocurrency
OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions

BOTS ARE POSTING IN BLUEHILL THREAD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5160199.0 (nutildah)

SCAM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.