Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2019, 04:23:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does your Country suck?  (Read 410 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 812
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 03:17:51 PM

Reading this thread I feel like crying. The oppression by the political and financial elites is the same all over the world and most time I am tempted to thing if something is seriously affecting human relationships that we did not know. I think, there is a serious conspiracy against the poor and the weak one in our society!

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
angel55

Activity: 560
Merit: 170

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 04:01:23 PM

Reading this thread I feel like crying. The oppression by the political and financial elites is the same all over the world and most time I am tempted to thing if something is seriously affecting human relationships that we did not know. I think, there is a serious conspiracy against the poor and the weak one in our society!

It is really depressing and its not like you can just go somewhere and try to create your own country.  According to a study Finland, Denmark, and Norway has the happiest people.  They have very strong social programs to help the less fortunate.

Cnut237

Activity: 686
Merit: 127

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:21:20 AM

UK here.

Cons:
  • Short-termism. Government is only interested in quick fix rather than any long-term planning.
  • The elite. Government (and BBC the main TV channel) is packed out with people who went to Eton private school, and live in a privileged bubble.
  • Vampirism. (not the Dracula/bats/dinner suit stuff, that would be cool) Government either beholden to or in league with corporate sector, privatising everything and bleeding the country dry. National Health Service is under siege.
  • Arrogance. Widespread delusion that Britain still rules the world and is better than everyone else, as manifested in the idiocy of Brexit from the EU.
  • "Democracy" has been debased by exploiting the fact that people are idiots. Any rabid tabloid newspaper headline can get half the country baying for blood.
  • Fox Hunting and bloodsports. WTF?

Pros:
  • We are fortunate geographically, safe from earthquakes, tornados, temperature extremes, and invading armies
  • Our dubious historical legacy means half the world speaks English, which can be convenient.

spydee1522

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:44:29 PM

My country suck more than the word suck itself. Corruption is at it's peak from top to bottom. Everybody is using his or her office to gain through corruption. These politicians also come making fake promises and when they are voted into power, they just tend to forget the very people who voted them up there. No developmental projects in the regions and subdistricts and this is makes the nation sucks.

tiknack

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:20:17 PM

Putin is in charge  Undecided
Aahahah ye right Cheesy
netherfikk

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:30:42 PM

Putin is in charge  Undecided
Aahahah ye right Cheesy
There's nothing funny about to be honest :/
So glad I moved years ago, but my families are still live there.
Cootie

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 12:30:21 AM

My country sucks because most of government officials are corrupt. The development of my country is very slow because of this. Instead of utilizing all resources for the development of the community, it is reduced and being controlled by the corrupt official. This is significantly affecting citizens of our country. This corruption not just end at that. In this material world, money is a important and essential factor to make improvement and advancement needed by the society to progress and prosper. However, since corruption is rampant, again, the progress is really slow. Which really sucks.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1029

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:50:57 AM

It kinds of make things more interesting when a person says what country they are talking about.  If you will get a bullet to the back of the head for speaking your mind then it might not be worth responding to this thread at all because you'll probably get caught anyway.

'corrupt politicians' seems to be a common thread.  I wish people would dig a little deeper to understand the mechanics of how and why they end up with corrupt politicians.

My analysis is that this eventuality is pretty much assured under a debt-based fiat monetary regime, and especially one which is effectively controlled by entities who are not in any sense part of one's country.  We Americans suffer from this phenomonon with the (non-)US Dollar system as I see it.

Astargath

Activity: 1134
Merit: 614

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 03:25:48 PM

It kinds of make things more interesting when a person says what country they are talking about.  If you will get a bullet to the back of the head for speaking your mind then it might not be worth responding to this thread at all because you'll probably get caught anyway.

'corrupt politicians' seems to be a common thread.  I wish people would dig a little deeper to understand the mechanics of how and why they end up with corrupt politicians.

My analysis is that this eventuality is pretty much assured under a debt-based fiat monetary regime, and especially one which is effectively controlled by entities who are not in any sense part of one's country.  We Americans suffer from this phenomonon with the (non-)US Dollar system as I see it.

Its quite simple, most politicians arent corrupt just like most cops arent evil, however people only remember the bad ones and they think all of them are the same. Power corrupts people, you, me, we have no power, we cant be corrupt even if we wanted to but maybe if we had that kind of power we would be corrupt too, it has nothing to do with conspiracies.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1107

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:29:25 PM

My country doesn't suck. Too many abortions for there to be much sucking going on.

Cool

Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz !
CARrency

Activity: 504
Merit: 256

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 11:09:26 PM

There is a certain incident in our country, China's fishing vessel "accidentally" crashing to our country's fishing vessel. Our President says that it is just an "accident", and did nothing about that. The government helped the people on that vessel but they had nothing to do about that China's fishing vessel crossing the border and crashing their fishing vessel that is said to be an "accident".

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░                ░░░░░░░░                   ░░░░░░░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░          ░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░                 ░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░░░       ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░                 ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓░     ░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░              ░░░▓▓▓▒▒▓▓░░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓░       ░░▒▒▓▓▒░░    ░░▒▓▓▓░░▒▒▓▓▒░░            ░░▒▓▓▓░░▒▒▓▓▒░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓░         ░░░▓▓▒▒░ ░░░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▒▓▓▒░░          ░░░▒▓▓▓░░░▒▒▓▓▒░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓░         ░░▒▓▓▒░  ░▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒░         ░▒▒▓▓▓░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒░
    ░░▒▓▓▓░         ░░▒▓▓▒░  ░▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░         ░▒▓▓▓░░░░░░░░▓▓▓░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓░          ░░▓▓▒▒░ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
    ░░▒▓▓▓░        ░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░     ░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒
    ░░▒▓▓▓░      ░░▒▓▓▓░░░░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒░░    ░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░ ░░░░░▒▓▓▒▒
    ░░▒▓▓▓▒░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░░░▒▒▓▓▓░░       ░░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓░░        ░▒▒▓▓▒▒░░
    ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░ ░░░▒▓▓▓▓░░        ░░░░▓▓▓▒▒░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░        ░░░░▓▓▓
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░      ░░░░░░░░          ░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░          ░░░░░░░░ 
DABANKING  ──────────────
The Decentralized Gaming Platform
Follow us:

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
YOUTUBE
MEDIUM
DISCORD

DAA Token
Algorithm by Proof of Stake

▸  Mining Now-Earn ETH Lifetime  ◂  
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1029

View Profile
Today at 12:23:22 AM

Its quite simple, most politicians arent corrupt just like most cops arent evil, however people only remember the bad ones and they think all of them are the same. Power corrupts people, you, me, we have no power, we cant be corrupt even if we wanted to but maybe if we had that kind of power we would be corrupt too, it has nothing to do with conspiracies.

I will not reject your hypothesis out-of-hand.  You have a theory which could be tested, and I don't have the time/interest to do so.

My 'perception' is that in the U.S., the higher one goes up the political chain, the more likely they are to be corrupt scumbags.  There almost certainly IS something to explain that since the phenomenon is to strong to ignore.  Your (perfectly valid) point of view seems to be that it is the 'absolute power corrupts absolutely' phenomenon.

My point of view is that there is probably more to it.  I suspect that the real powers don't normally play on the political stage.  They tend to animate people who will, and usually use money to do so.  I also strongly suspect that said powers communicate and, to a degree, cooperate with one another without publicly advertising their communications.  If true, that is by definition a 'conspiracy'.

One need not look very hard to see evidence that groupings of people support politicians, and the politicians do what said groupings want if they received help from such groupings.  For instance it is often said that without AIPAC support it is damn difficult to obtain a political office at the federal level and even more difficult to keep it.  Everything I can see tells me that this is exactly the case, and it is the case that such politicians inevitably support AIPAC priorities.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.