Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:55:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Passionte Days in NeoWorld  (Read 112 times)
rexliu1912 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:36:55 AM

How time flies. NeoWorld will turn one year old in a few days. Looking back on this year, we can summarize the days as passinate.

NeoWorld was launched on June 22, 2018. I have always optimistic about the blockchain game, but no previous games can fit my vision. However, NeoWorld is in line with my understanding in any way, so I have bought a full gift package to start.

At the beginning of the game, others were crazy about construction, but I was busy sending 1500 invitational codes, most of which were sent to friends of my previous community, loyal readers, or friends of my friends.

Due to the invites, I was unable to seize lands instantly. But I was eager to own a large area of complete lands, so I chose the upper right corner of the continent, and then came to think of the upper left corner, and finally connect the two corners. So that we can now see the Empire layout, but I did not expect this would create advantages in the future, which told a disaster-and-fortune-interdependent story .

It was necessary to construct after enclosing the lands, but sending invitation code had lasted for several days. I had no time to plan and construct, so I had to put the materials factories mechanically in spare time. At that time, the whole upper left corner was filled with factories. As a result, it was found that it was the most correct one at first. Once again, it hit the mark by a fluke.

During the first period, YOYO and I often played till 2 or 3 o’clock in the middle of the night, especially after each update. Overnight playing became a routine to enjoy the update benefits instantly. In that year when World of Warcraft launched, there was no such passion. In retrospect, the most important reason should be that the effect of sudden wealth in NeoWorld is stimulating. The motivation of making money for middle-aged men is indeed greater than playability.

As the effect of sudden wealth in NeoWorld dispersed in Bihu, and conquered the popular posts, there were waves of new players and a surge of Nash price, which reached 0.006 RMB. The NeoWorld team kept weekly updates and fixed major bugs immediately. Their efforts had reinforced my recognition on blockchain games. As a result, I had increased my investment so as to all in my earning in the space before.

Due to the overnight land-sweeping strategy of “入世修太极”, №2 Continent opened early and I missed the Land King. However, I spent enough money on the land of (0,101) and created the only entrance to the №2 Continent with walls in the coastline. It brought much traffic when the Materials Exchange in both continents opened with twelve sightseeing attractions.

Meanwhile, YOYO had built several hundred of ROB factories overnight and maintained full capacity for nearly a week.

When land auction of №3 Continent started, I was desperately eager to get the third corner and finished the layout so I battled with ‘汉寿亭侯’ and set the price record. Since then, the Golden Quarters in each continent had been a success.

When it came to the Material Exchange in №3 Continent, I had to face multiple competitors and got the first Material Exchange at the price of 3 million Nash. Although the cost was quite high, I earned it back almost in one month.

At the beginning, most of the players were from TOP Guild and TCG Guild, who were close to people like me and Ouyang Chuan. And it was very harmonious in Neoworld. But later a lot of the workshops and profiteers began to emerge, the plugins also began to appear.

In this process, as the first community partners, I did my utmost to promote NeoWorld and eliminated a large number of profiteers, even making telephone calls to confirm. It took wisdom and courage to struggle with profiteers.

With the continued plugins and invasion of profiteers, the economic problems began to emerge. After the team were aware of problems, the first actions were to fight back, which stimulated and magnified the problem. They started to sell large sums of Nash, and the prices began falling, so all kinds of allegations and even abuses continued to influence.

During this period, I spent almost all my time outside of the game on various groups explaining problems, such as what the fatal problems were, what the regular problems were in making games, how to look at these problems, why I was optimistic about NeoWorld, blockchain and the nature of games, etc.

After the price of Nash fell to 0.0005 RMB, all the groups were deserted. I had explained the reasons for many times. Some wise players had already understood, whereas the others ignored. In the end, optimistic ones and negative ones did not talk in the group as they had different opinions. This warned me that I need to reopen a group. I released the “Stake User Group Post”. So that I invited players who are optimistic about the game to enter the group with their information, and finally the number amounted to 326. This group had thousands of messages every day. It was dubbed ‘the traffic killer’. The NeoWorld players’ group was unique in the blockchain space because players rarely discuss the currency and events in the blockchain. Instead, the most daily discussed topics are how to play the game well, how to make the project better, and spontaneously promote the development of NeoWorld in various ways.

Despite promoting NeoWorld and clarify doubts, I also work hard in the game. When the №4 Continent opened, I took another corner and completed the full layout of the entire Empire. Moreover, when building the Great Wall Wonder in the Fourth Lands, I realized that the power of the Empire has caused discomfort. Some players worried that it would monopolize NeoWorld in the future. After the Great Wall Wonder, I subsidized 1 billion, which benefited the community, and announced that I would not participate in Wonder Competition in the future.

Later, the team invented the island model to save the game. I was surprised by its creativity, but many people did not understand it at first, complaining that the team was not doing business. I had rounds of explanations, arguing on the WeChat group. Later, I also took the land king of NEOLand. Through careful numerical deduction, I grasped the two periods of profit in materials and business. Currently, NEOLand not only returns but also has a net income of more than 500 RMB per day.

Then EOSLand came. I hoped to enjoy easy days, so I only built an exchange. Now the exchange has just returned, but the cost of the CBD land is still in the red books. It can be seen that we cannot be lazy in the game. If you relax, you will lose. But I really don’t have time to play more islands, so I only play for the first round. Originally, I wanted to speculated RO in ONTLand. It turned out that the RO market was not popular enough, and I urgently adjusted and locked them up to transport materials. There were very few people that had the same strategy in the first day. I accounted for most of the volume, and there were some bugs. The result was a few hundred ONT in one round. Later I just joined land reclamation in the IOSTLand which gave me IOST equivalent to hundreds of thousands of NASH.

With more and more islands, everyone had gradually understood the meaning of the island, and many people had made a lot of money on the island. If you work hard enough, you can earn much more than the mainland. Now it seems that no one is questioning the strategic significance and the earning of the island. I don’t need to say anything more, but it was a huge sacrifice at that time. In order to convince everyone, I argued every day and wrote articles explaining my own money-making strategy.

Nowadays, my daily life centers on working on the mainland, “collecting incomes in Islands”, starting robots, working on islands, transporting materials, and buying and selling materials. These routine operations take several hours. Then, I would grasp various opportunities within NeoWorld, such as “moving bricks” (doing hard work), reselling, RO, and NEST, UGC, etc. These activities take me another several hours. Outside the game, there is a heated discussion in the group from 8 am to 11 pm various from all kinds of surrounding information, activities, discussion and issues in the committee, and so on. It takes a few hours. Finally, I have to squeeze time to learn the “sandbox game”, blockchain and the big events in the blockchain game industry. I basically blinked from 8 AM in the morning, and I didn’t stop it until I got two or three in the middle of the night. It’s so engaging.

This article is mainly for the NeoWorld Literature Federation held by 苏半月(Banyue Su), so I only picked a few representative events, and simply record my NeoWorld history. If in details, I can reflect the entrepreneurial efforts as before and write another 70,000 words. I hope to have a chance to repeat in detail later!

What kind of magic can engage me so passionately? Besides making money, my personal experience and my recognition of the project constitute it. If I want to make money, I want to have a lazy model earning money. And NW, a project that reinvigorated my game feelings and entrepreneurial passion, I can’t help but want to participate deeply and witness its growth. I would to see whether my judgment can be verified step by step and gain a sense of accomplishment with the growth of NeoWorld. Finally, the token economy has the characteristics of the binding the economic benefits. Under the dual stimulation of subjective and objective benefits, my passion is completely ignited, and it is more than starting a business.

Finally, I hope that NeoWorld can persevere in its faith, be creative and innovate. There are tens of thousands of business models which are quite confusing. NeoWorld is unique. We need to cherish and I will continue to work for it!

Author: Hanson, Founder of Top Player Guild

TopPlayer (TOP):The World’s First Professional Blockchain Gaming Organization, http://topplayer.org

Translator: 残剑, 韭菜花 2018, Martin Wang, Rex Liu

Editor: Rex Liu, NeoWorld Space Station,Lord of №4 Continent

Original Article: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/Ym4rqwcJtPsLR4M5u-OBwQ
vutna

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 12:40:56 PM

Hi rexliu1912,

Thanks a lot for your sharing. I have just joined the game a few days and it is my pleasure to read your article. Hopefully to see more sharing from you. Thank you again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: