Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Stabletoken ROKS on the Ethereum network  (Read 19119 times)
gumenev

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:29:49 AM

Yes, I don't know how to use ROCKS for remittance, as your token isn't listed on any exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Princessccxo

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:14:56 AM

What I think that for every single exchange is more profitable to make its own coin like Binance did than use your coin and pay you commission.
So, what do you think? Do they have to make their own exchange that will have big trading volume or what?
stpaxoliydina66

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:58:30 AM

They are working with different exchanges to help us out with our IEO. And they are even listed in one exchange,
majky80

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:42:43 AM

Phillippines are the first country for you to concentrate on it, what countries are second, third?
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:46:19 AM

-Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) buy ROKS and a tiny amount of ETH from ExMarkets.com for sending to their relatives back home in the Philippines (the beneficiaries). They send ROKS and a very minimal amount of ETH (for Ethereum gas) to their relatives using their “wallet” in ExMarkets.com. It is also possible to buy and send just ETH.

this is makes a lot of sense.
i have red about similar projects which succeed. The main concern for me is that those workers and their families will have little access to exchanges , bank accounts , credit cards. I imagine they need psychical access to money transfers similar to western union just a LOT cheaper.

Cedroxim

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:27:56 PM

Another interesting idea would be to bake it for basket of not only fiat currencies, but also Bitcoin and Ether)
Even backing for the basket of fiat currencies is modern solution for now
newyorkerteam

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:13:09 PM

Do you now have any information about IEO? I want to invest but don't know how to do it and when.
Saiye

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 01:58:41 PM

I'd like to see more successful currencies in Phillippines, this nation is one of the most interested on Blockchain among Asian
I'm not sure, Korean, Japanese, Chinese and other are even more interested in Blockchain now.
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:25:49 PM

Do you have any Bounty program aim to spread the news of your token? I also think you need to work on your ANN to have a little bit more information and not just redirect to the website.
franciscodgv

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 02:42:45 PM

ROKS specializes on face-to-face transactions, not remote transactions; although it could be sent anywhere worldwide.
fpiket18

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:24:37 PM

What do you mean by remote and face-to-face transactions? Can you explain me? I don't understand.
bradleycc

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

Another stablecoin, do we really need another if we have so many of them right now? Is it really something special?

Roks will be different from other stablecoins, The existing stablecoins out there are usually designed for exchanges while ROKS is meant as a medium of exchange for everyday stuff like groceries. Other stablecoins promises 1 to 1 backing at all times. We don't promise that because it amounts to very inefficient use of capital. However, we do promise to keep the peg to USD while USD keeps its value.

Than how could you say this is stable coin while there is no guarantee of capital than it will survive in long term. I think you want to say this is another cryptocurrency but want to sell at the amount of 1 USD and that is why you calling this new stablecoin.
I don't even tink we need a new stable coin and even with no guarantee of staying of this price, but I don't know, maybe Roks will help people with their problems.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:48:41 AM

What I think that for every single exchange is more profitable to make its own coin like Binance did than use your coin and pay you commission.
So, what do you think? Do they have to make their own exchange that will have big trading volume or what?

Rockstable is not an exchange platform. As of the moment we are working with different exchanges to help us out with our IEO.  If you are asking for the exchange where we are currently listed, it's ExMarkets.com; we are listed in this exchange, but we have not deposited any ROKS in our account as yet, so no trading can occur at the moment. We are still preparing our trading system.
PiTnS

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:40:24 AM

Hi, I want to know more about your team, their previous experince, qualifications and so on. Team is everything for building strong token.
lopestecnologia

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:28:51 AM

I dont see any details about your road map, how can I find the information about your plans?

As of the moment, we are still working on the roadmap (as yet).

Initially, we are mainly a remittance company, offering a very cheap but reliable alternative to sending money back home.
How can we use your token for the remittance? Sending directly from wallet to wallet and then what?

-Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) buy ROKS and a tiny amount of ETH from ExMarkets.com for sending to their relatives back home in the Philippines (the beneficiaries). They send ROKS and a very minimal amount of ETH (for Ethereum gas) to their relatives using their “wallet” in ExMarkets.com. It is also possible to buy and send just ETH.

-The beneficiary relatives receive the ROKS and ETH in a couple of minutes. They use the Opera crypto wallet in their smartphones to get an Ethereum address (account) and keep track of their money in that address. They also use the Opera wallet to pay vendors.

-Vendors have to have the RockStable point-of-sale app MainSale to be able to accept ROKS. Evangelists sells territorial rights to MainSale to the vendors.

-Vendors collect ROKS they receive as payment. At certain periods (maybe weekly), vendors sell their ROKS at coins.ph, pdax.ph, or citadax.ph for PHP or USD. Evangelists help their vendors sell their ROKS.

-RockStable sells ROKS to OFWs in Bittrex; we buy ROKS from vendors in the Philippine exchanges.

You can check out our case uses: https://rockstable.io/use-cases
Thanks for the great explanation, this solution can be amazing for people that work abroad.
raikagetobiyah

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 07:20:06 AM

I believe you know what to do, you made a marketing analysis and you are sure that ROKS will have real demand in Philippines.
yigitde

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:11:28 AM

So you are trying to compete with such coins like Binance coin, made by exchange and with such coins like Tether, right?

We are not competing with them (yet) Our aim is to make sure...Roks will be used for everyday transactions and purchases like groceries, services and transportation. It will help encourage and promote crypto-adaption globally.
Look at the ETH fees, Ethereum-based tokens aren't the best to use for everyday transactions, we now have some coins even with 0% fees and more faster.
ruslan95

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 08:59:50 AM

I dont see any details about your road map, how can I find the information about your plans?

As of the moment, we are still working on the roadmap (as yet).

Initially, we are mainly a remittance company, offering a very cheap but reliable alternative to sending money back home.
How can we use your token for the remittance? Sending directly from wallet to wallet and then what?

-The beneficiary relatives receive the ROKS and ETH in a couple of minutes. They use the Opera crypto wallet in their smartphones to get an Ethereum address (account) and keep track of their money in that address. They also use the Opera wallet to pay vendors.

-Vendors have to have the RockStable point-of-sale app MainSale to be able to accept ROKS. Evangelists sells territorial rights to MainSale to the vendors.

-Vendors collect ROKS they receive as payment. At certain periods (maybe weekly), vendors sell their ROKS at coins.ph, pdax.ph, or citadax.ph for PHP or USD. Evangelists help their vendors sell their ROKS.

-RockStable sells ROKS to OFWs in Bittrex; we buy ROKS from vendors in the Philippine exchanges.

You can check out our case uses: https://rockstable.io/use-cases
Why not just to say ETH instead of ROX? And don't say it's becasue ETH is not a stable coin).
Zanusik

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:49:59 AM

Another stablecoin, do we really need another if we have so many of them right now? Is it really something special?

Roks will be different from other stablecoins, The existing stablecoins out there are usually designed for exchanges while ROKS is meant as a medium of exchange for everyday stuff like groceries. Other stablecoins promises 1 to 1 backing at all times. We don't promise that because it amounts to very inefficient use of capital. However, we do promise to keep the peg to USD while USD keeps its value.

Than how could you say this is stable coin while there is no guarantee of capital than it will survive in long term. I think you want to say this is another cryptocurrency but want to sell at the amount of 1 USD and that is why you calling this new stablecoin.
I don't even tink we need a new stable coin and even with no guarantee of staying of this price, but I don't know, maybe Roks will help people with their problems.
Roks could help people to resolve their problems, but I don't know, it's too hard for regular workers to use such uptight and complicated solutions.
bit400

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:37:20 AM

I will follow your news and look forward for release, but still don't sure that it will work as you promised.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: