Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the end for EOS?  (Read 480 times)
Kezacky

Activity: 743
Merit: 10

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:35:09 PM

The news about negative and positive cryptocurrency is always around us, it's just that we have to have evidence to respond to it, we also don't easily believe in the news circulating if we don't know the full evidence.

yes I think you should go to their official website or their social media and telegram channels to add complete evidence. but I don't think that this is the end of eos, eos has good potential and their project performance is also fine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:43:28 PM

Guys what the hell this article freaked me out: https://cryptotradernews.com/insights/weiss-crypto-ratings-downgrades-eos/

I mean it's just a rating I get that and the author of the article says that EOS is doing just fine but this whole centralization idea has sparked negative comments around EOS.

Thoughts?

LOL what centralization idea?  EOS is same as it was planed. It was centralized a year ago same as now.  I would not worry about EOS. If they crowdfunded 4 billion USD they can buy whatever they want.  They can buy half moon if they want.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:51:25 PM

There will be always bad issues about a coin/coins. SO does what happens to EOS.
In fact, This altcoin still exists on the top 6 coins on coinmarketcap. So, why should end that easy?
The rate of EOS may be decreasing, but it seems increasing with little increase, it is $6.35 now and it will be better again.
So, never believe and feel afraid of that bad news.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Newbie.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:20:03 PM

EOS? Dead? I don't think so, you can always check the trends for the search queries or the number of articles about particular coin or token. If people are still trading EOS and keep on talking about it, it's far from the end. And the wallet that I'm using, Freewallet EOS, is still releasing updated on a regular bases, meaning the company believes in the token too. Also, unlike many other wallets Freewallet doesn't ask you to pay for registering a wallet and doesn't take withdrawal fees.
KlepZ

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:59:49 PM

NO. EOS is gradually launching new products and improving the ecosystem. Their CEO Brendan Blumer always hinted in telegram and twitter that something important will be launched in coming June. During those periods, the price will increase.
Therefore, it is a good time to buy more EOS now and sell in late June/ July.
installer

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 03:01:38 PM

EOS is still one of the most perspective tokens on the market. The problem is that their "big" announcement was not met so great by our community. We all have expected something different as another social media based on blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: