Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Moon3D falsely advertised their edge and made me lose money  (Read 201 times)
StackGambler (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

YouTuber, gambler, and scam-buster.

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:55:17 PM

https://moon3d.io/user/StackGod
https://moon3d.io/user/StackGambler

Total amount scammed: 4.094 ETH

Scammer's bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2544188

This scammer has been outed multiple times by members like RHavar and devans for other stuff... I've outed them before too, which led them to update the house edge on their site (falsely again), I don't want to go over that shit over and over, I'm ready to just block these scammers, take down the videos about these toxic people off my channel, ban them from my servers and get back to work on more important stuff.

Moon3D hides historical stats and medians for their game... I've figured out why

According to historical data, over any given range >10,000 games, 3.5% of all Moon3D games are 1x (aka instabust)

While I played, the house edge was advertised as less than 1.5%, which is incorrect. It was later updated to the more accurate -3% < x < 3%. I played during the time where the house edge was misleadingly advertised, and as a result I lost money... Need it back now. Posting this after advice from a friend who is extremely knowledgeable in crypto games and said I obviously got scammed.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 06:05:54 PM

Did they give you fake seeds? Grin Sorry, couldn't resist.

What is it with you and shady gambling sites? Play on real ones.
kxu1005
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:14:33 PM

Preface: Please note I might be flagged here on Bitcointalk as a new site operator trying my best to create healthy arguments, apologies if I have made any false impressions to any of you in the past but again I have been trying my best to address any questions/concerns/issues -- then was welcomed by the community here by getting flagged.

From the article Moon3D - Re: FUD Accusations we point out three main things:

1. We have a novel round bonus scheme (which none of the competitors have) that makes our house edge unique and dynamic, depending on how one plays. It's not uncommon to see our players win 10%+ on bonuses each round(!!!!).
2. The average house edge turns out to be 1.5%.
3. We never said our house edge is less than 1.5% only. From the article: "Previously, we stated our average house edge (1.5%) to be our house edge without providing the possible range (-3% to 3%). When pointed out by our community consequently, we admitted it would be best to provide the range in addition to the average house edge which is 1.5% to convey the information with more clarity."
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:30:29 PM

3. We never said our house edge is less than 1.5% only.

Wanna play with words more?

Also, if you claim that you didn't lie about the house edge, why did you update it in the first place? Everyone here can see you lie and lie and lie, then try to cover it up. Pay your dues, scammer.

I like gambling. Probably currently trying to figure out how to pay next month's rent.
allo_moon3d

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 01:08:09 AM

I'm the co-admin of Moon3D.io . I am adding to KXU's point

1. We have not said anything incorrect about the House Edge! The average house edge is 1.5%, but the range can be from -3% to +3% (i.e. a player can beat the house by 3% as well). Stack your screenshot does not contradict with our statement. Yes a player's edge can go to 0% or +3%, if they play the game wisely.

2. Stack has made several posts lying/defaming Moon3D.io - these posts should not be considered trustworthy. For example, below is a video where Stack calls Ethercrash a Scam and tells player's not to trust them. This is a pattern of lying/defaming sites to scare players off. The main goal is to get site operators like KXU and I to pay for the videos/posts to be delisted (like Ethercrash's video below).

If you'd like to speak to player's who use and trust our site, please join our Discord or ask Moon3D chat. They can verify that we have always been fair and paid out all our players!

StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 02:26:48 AM

1. We have not said anything incorrect about the House Edge! The average house edge is 1.5%, but the range can be from -3% to +3% (i.e. a player can beat the house by 3% as well). Stack your screenshot does not contradict with our statement. Yes a player's edge can go to 0% or +3%, if they play the game wisely.

2. Stack has made several posts lying/defaming Moon3D.io - these posts should not be considered trustworthy. For example, below is a video where Stack calls Ethercrash a Scam and tells player's not to trust them. This is a pattern of lying/defaming sites to scare players off. The main goal is to get site operators like KXU and I to pay for the videos/posts to be delisted (like Ethercrash's video below).

If you'd like to speak to player's who use and trust our site, please join our Discord or ask Moon3D chat. They can verify that we have always been fair and paid out all our players!

Firstly, the video you've tagged is a joke, which is why it's delisted. Secondly, the fact that the house edge is up to 3% was hidden while I was playing, which makes it a scam. That part was only amended later on.

Perchlorate

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

- ethercrash.io -

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:30:44 AM

The video you have mentioned is a joke between me and Stack that's why it's delisted. If you have any scam accusation for ethercrash I will be more than happy to laugh at them.

EtherCrash processed over 1,000,000 ETH worth of bets and successfully paid out tens of thousands of ETH in withdrawals instantly, while we make everything clear at https://www.ethercrash.io/stats I can see that on YOUR SITE while STEALING the bab v1 source you made sure to delete the public stats page.

Just for the records, EtherCrash didn't pay StackGambler any amount of money to delist that video since it was a joke between us since the beginning.
StackGambler (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:25:14 AM

Also, every time I call out kxu for his scams in the chat, he tells everyone that I am "salty" because I lost money on the site.

https://www.ethercrash.io/user/stackgod2

I have lost over $25,000 USD on EtherCrash, but I can tell you with confidence that it is a legitimate and provably fair site with information that is accurate, and I haven't seen any false advertising thus far. This in itself proves that I really don't care about losing money, I care about being scammed, which happened to me when I played on Moon3D (ie. a site that displayed a fake house edge).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: