Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help from blockchain games enthusiasts.  (Read 2257 times)
pamchik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 10:34:47 AM

Who would not say that, but Ether Kingdoms remains the most popular blockchain game of 2019
There are much better games, aren't there?
There are many newer games, but they're not even close to a classic Ether Kingdoms
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the01crow

Activity: 147
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 09:31:00 PM

Hell, I see talking about games I never play (EK), something that's profitable, splinterland or steem monster, gods unchained, Beyond Kingdom, 0xuniverse, mycryptohero, all those games require some investment, they're worth it.
Caluci

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 03:02:35 AM

Hell, I see talking about games I never play (EK), something that's profitable, splinterland or steem monster, gods unchained, Beyond Kingdom, 0xuniverse, mycryptohero, all those games require some investment, they're worth it.
You invest, and what do you get in return? Nothing?
the01crow

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:38:17 AM

You invest, and what do you get in return? Nothing?

I see that you have never been part of good games, in steem monster, initially you invest 10 usd for the pack of basic cards, after that you can:
a) buy packs of cards (2usd), there are cards valued from 0.10 to 300 usd, are 5 random, common, rare, epic, legendary and gold version of the cards which are more expensive.
b) you can go to ask for rented cards, with 40 usd, good set, that will allow you:
 1. Make quests, fight and win 5 times with an element and you get cards according to the ranking you have, diamond are like 8 or 12 cards, there you can touch valuable cards of 200 usd or more.
2. Play tournaments, there are tournaments of 15, 50, 100, and up to 500.
3) Play and rank, as you rank you win a token that is exchanged for steem, in the engine steem exchange, depending on the ranking you are in, the type of cards you use (the gold are the most dec produce) if you win an opponent with more ranking point than you, you produce a number of decs.
4) when you rank, go up and there are seasons, they last 15 days, there they give you a certain amount of cards, again you can get valuable cards.

c) There is a market that works like this:

business model:
1 You can buy accounts, and have delegated cards (i.e. you have an account where you accumulate the cards, and this is going to lend it to another of your accounts), you lend your cards to another of your accounts to rent it, usually the deals are 50% and 50%, you agree with a person who wants or do quest, or play tournaments or both, in addition to quest cards, and end of season, that's how you have income.

Why does this model work? Because the game is absurdly profitable, you delegate cards, the account that has them, can only use them, can't sell or send, so you can't be scammed.

b) Simply rent cards in steempeak, a page that offers that service so you can rent your cards or ask for rent.

How does this model work?

People load steem/sbd to the page (it's to their account inside the page), there you can determine or set how much is the fee, the time of card rental.

That way you get income with your cards.

d) Buy or sell cards, you can go to steempeak and leave bids, there are always users who sell at that price obviously lower than the market value. You can burn the cards and get DEC.

It also has a 5% lifetime reference system for card pack purchases.

This is the case with steem Monster.

Now I will explain how Gods Unchained works, it has even more players, people who invest a lot more, there you only win if the cards you get in the pack turns out to be good, another way to win there is through the ranked, Friday Saturday and Sunday, win a certain amount of battles, and achieve a ranking, the best or those who reach a certain ranking give them exclusive cards and clear diamond cards that are worth 1 eth or more, and are sold. Sometimes they activate the raffles, in those moments they give tokens every time you win the fights, you sell the token, you can make trading in the market, accumulate tokens and use it for the raffles, the cards that raffle are absurdly expensive, that encourages the market to be constantly buying.

Kingdom Beyond, works buying chest, selling heroes, playing and accumulating gold that is exchanged for items, there is an item that can leave, recently bought 15 of those for 1.25 eth, it should be noted that they do fighting against monsters to get the gold and then the item, there are those who make money in the market buying and selling, you can raise heroes and then sell them and so on, but the most lucrative way is buying chest, you can get expensive items.

Caluci

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:03:14 PM

I played steem monster for about 6 months, it's unrealistic to make money like in other games.
the01crow

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:58:37 PM

Did you get to play with more than 10 accounts? and have rented cards in the accounts to get to diamond or champion? played tournaments with multiple accounts? if not so then you could not make more than 300 usd a month playing, be people who are lucky and manage to make 1200 usd playing!
Caluci

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 05:44:39 AM

Did you get to play with more than 10 accounts? and have rented cards in the accounts to get to diamond or champion? played tournaments with multiple accounts? if not so then you could not make more than 300 usd a month playing, be people who are lucky and manage to make 1200 usd playing!
You're just promoting your product here, but maybe your product is good.

Is there anything else you can tell me about him?
netherfikk

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 07:41:23 AM

What are you talking about? For any game I've tried its restricted to use multi-accounts
the01crow

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:23:12 PM

What are you talking about? For any game I've tried its restricted to use multi-accounts

There is a player who invested more than 200 thousand dollars, has a whole system of employees called th, play tournaments, rankean, do quest, that brings to him an amazing amount of constant money, I think he has more than 30 well-equipped accounts, the use of multi-accounts in that game is not punishable.
Caluci

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 09:09:08 AM

There is a player who invested more than 200 thousand dollars, has a whole system of employees called th, play tournaments, rankean, do quest, that brings to him an amazing amount of constant money, I think he has more than 30 well-equipped accounts, the use of multi-accounts in that game is not punishable.
I think it is necessary to punish such people. No?
pamchik

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 10:01:51 AM

Who is this person? Never heard of such nonsense. Pretty sure you mde up this story.

And yes, I'm sure they must be punished, maybe even be restricted ot play a certain games
the01crow

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 04:01:34 PM

Who is this person? Never heard of such nonsense. Pretty sure you mde up this story.

And yes, I'm sure they must be punished, maybe even be restricted ot play a certain games

for those who believe that multi-accounts should be penalized, because in that game is not, I myself have 18 accounts (unfortunately without cards) but I can rent cards and 18 accounts would be a pile of cards, which encourage the rental model, there are those who have cards at a good level and don't want to sell them so they benefit from there being users who bid on rental prices, there are users who have multi-accounts and offer their accounts for others to play many of the ones I know play like that, they provide them with card accounts, and the kids play with a share of the spoils, the game uses the capital that users invest to give them in tournaments recently have placed about 100 tournaments with variable values from 18 to 50 usd, ie the amount of money that moves, either because the value of the token dec, is stable, there are users who buy cards, positions, and the new version of cards called untamed is amazing the ecosystem there, so being multiaccount is not forbidden because you don't really take advantage or plunder anything, if cards come out in the quest or end of season, you can burn your cards for decs, and the price of the dec would go down, but at hours recovers is amazing.

Caluci

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 10:20:24 AM

Why are there no news from developers in Ether Kingdoms and Nyancat games?
pamchik

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:59:36 AM

for those who believe that multi-accounts should be penalized, because in that game is not, I myself have 18 accounts (unfortunately without cards) but I can rent cards and 18 accounts would be a pile of cards, which encourage the rental model, there are those who have cards at a good level and don't want to sell them so they benefit from there being users who bid on rental prices, there are users who have multi-accounts and offer their accounts for others to play many of the ones I know play like that, they provide them with card accounts, and the kids play with a share of the spoils, the game uses the capital that users invest to give them in tournaments recently have placed about 100 tournaments with variable values from 18 to 50 usd, ie the amount of money that moves, either because the value of the token dec, is stable, there are users who buy cards, positions, and the new version of cards called untamed is amazing the ecosystem there, so being multiaccount is not forbidden because you don't really take advantage or plunder anything, if cards come out in the quest or end of season, you can burn your cards for decs, and the price of the dec would go down, but at hours recovers is amazing.

Where exactly do you have 18 accounts?
the01crow

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:57:42 PM

Where exactly do you have 18 accounts?

In steem monster or splinterland, you buy accounts at 10 usd, after that you rent cards, there are positions that increase the probability that the cards you get in quest, and at the end of the season are valuable, or at least more than 5 usd, depending on the amount of cards you have paid a rent for them (it is better to rent cards than buy them from the market unless you want to enter the business of renting cards ...) you play tournaments, you have employees and ready, 50% of what the accounts generate are yours, you pay the rent, improvements the cards follow the process, buy other accounts, and look for people to play for you.

Friorianf (OP)

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:09:01 PM

What game do you think can bring me income?
Switztopexe

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:52:48 PM

What game do you think can bring me income?
Ether Kingdoms, Steem Monster, Nyancat
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:41:11 AM

I didn't know this game and I didn't know that blockchain games are so profitable.
Personally, I like gambling I used to earn around $30 with small bets but this solution is not viable as you might end up losing them. Due to price drops I am not sure if there are a lot of solutions available in the market right now.
Jakhan

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 09:04:23 AM

I didn't know this game and I didn't know that blockchain games are so profitable.
Personally, I like gambling I used to earn around $30 with small bets but this solution is not viable as you might end up losing them. Due to price drops I am not sure if there are a lot of solutions available in the market right now.

After reading the comments above, I'm a little surprised that can earn so much on blockchain games. It still seems incredible to me. I am new to this field and I would like to know what blockchain games to start playing?
jamesedgerton

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2020, 01:30:13 PM

Such services as https://ewriters.pro/ can provide you with an instant help when you do not know how to write your papers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: