Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which explorer do you use the most?
ETHERSCAN - 5 (83.3%)
ETHPLORER - 1 (16.7%)
ETHERCHAIN - 0 (0%)
BLOCKSCOUT - 0 (0%)
ENJINX - 0 (0%)
BLOCKCHAIN.com - 0 (0%)
BTC.com - 0 (0%)
BLOXY - 0 (0%)
AMBER DATA - 0 (0%)
ETHECTIVE - 0 (0%)
ETHSTATS - 0 (0%)
BLOCKCHAIR - 0 (0%)
TRIVIAL - 0 (0%)
MINERGATE - 0 (0%)
COINMARKETCAP - 0 (0%)
ICOWEB.com - 0 (0%)
ETH.BTC.com - 0 (0%)
ALETH.IO - 0 (0%)
TOKENVIEW - 0 (0%)
BITPAS.com - 0 (0%)
C-HOUND.AI - 0 (0%)
BLOCKCYPHER - 0 (0%)
ETHVM - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 6

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: (Compilation) What is the best Ethereum explorer? (Poll added!!!)  (Read 1254 times)
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1702

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 08:16:37 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2023, 02:26:50 AM by wwzsocki
Merited by 1miau (10), Symmetrick (10), Rath_ (5), suchmoon (4), tranthidung (4), AB de Royse777 (2), DdmrDdmr (2), bones261 (2), dunfida (1), LTU_btc (1), carlfebz2 (1), Anonylz (1), bitmover (1), Upgrade00 (1), xtraelv (1), Scheede (1), MrFreeDragon (1)

UPDATED 17.12.2020

If you want to know what’s going on within the Ethereum network, then you need to become familiar with block explorers.

Explorer is an extremely useful tool for checking the state of ETH network, individual transfers, addresses, balances, contract calls, tokens, gas prices, and so much more.
Many also provide all needed details around off-chain data, fees estimates, miners stats, difficulty, and finally grow into big services around blockchain data mining.

But which one should you be using? Let’s explore the options we have.

Reviewed explorers: ETHERSCAN, ETHPLORER, ETHERCHAIN, BLOCKSCOUT, ENJINX, BLOCKCHAIN.COM, BTC.COM, BLOXY, AMBER DATA, ETHECTIVE, ETHSTATS, BLOCKCHAIR, TRIVIAL, MINERGATE, COINMARKETCAP, ICOWEB.COM, ETH.BTC.COM, ALETH.IO, TOKENVIEW, BITPAS.COM, C-HOUND.AI, BLOCKCYPHER, NEWEST ONE - EthVM

I have already found 23 explorers and keep updating. If there are any other left, which I haven't mentioned and you are aware of, please let me know in the comments.
I will do my best to add them to my list and write a review. TBH I never thought that there are so many of them  Shocked.

ETHERSCAN

ETHERSCAN - the first, original and overall best block explorer for Ethereum. You can check pretty much anything, diving deep into mined blocks, transactions, addresses. It’s got a load of other cool tools like checkers for gas, nodes, DEXs, along with some interesting charts & stats. It’s very easy to see what has been coming in and out an address, for each transaction you can check the status in real-time, block height, gas stats, tx cost, etc. They also have a comprehensive token list (covering both ERC-20 & ERC-721), where you can see the various assets that have been launched on Ethereum and dig further into details like: top holders, price history, volume, circulating supply, ICO info, exchanges, and so much more.

ETHPLORER

ETHPLORER has a chart that tracks the $ price of your address balance and also shows transfer volume. A solid focus on ERC-20 tokens, you can find most of the key information (although they lack descriptions and links). It’s easy to see at a glance the token balance in your address, as well as the price fluctuations. Every token has a profile, where you can check the ‘pulse’, which reveals the price as well as on-chain ‘operations’ (transaction count). Very useful functionality in my opinion.

ETHERCHAIN

ETHERCHAIN is very similar to Etherscan, with a slightly more appealing interface. It’s got a lot of similar charts and tools (one unique thing I noticed was the Unit Converter, useful if you’ve ever wondered about the differences). The address overview is compact and gives you all the required info, it’s very easy to see what you have sent and received over time (displayed in chart form as well, by clicking on ‘History’ tab). A major feature that is lacking is the ERC 20 tokens details. Input a token address and you will not get anything useful.

BLOCKSCOUT

BLOCKSCOUT covers everything on Ethereum, from transactions and block information, token values to sidechains and private chains. The address interface has everything you would expect to see and identifies clearly between transactions, token transfers, contract calls, and so on, which is very useful and lacking in most other explorers. The token explorer is however very limited and not pulling through recent transfers, but as a note informs, the chain is still being indexed, so I hope this aspect will be improved over time.

ENJINX

ENJINX is a very fast and nice-looking explorer that was just released in December 2018 by the EnjinCoin team. Not only supports Ethereum (along with ERC-20, 721 & 1155 tokens) but also other cryptocurrencies. The address interface crams a lot into a tabular format, which might be a bit crowded for some. However, the key info is all clearly displayed, with token transfers separated into its own tab. The token explorer covers basic details, like holders and transfers.

BLOCKCHAIN.com

BLOCKCHAIN.com is rather basic, shows what has been sent and received, useful for quick checks.

BTC.COM

BTC.com covers the basics of Ins and Outs, but nothing much to dig into. A nice colorful representation of token holdings, additionally has a functional token explorer.

BLOXY

BLOXY is one serious piece of kit. If something is happening on Ethereum, Bloxy is intent on letting you know about it. For simply checking transactions, it’s a bit of overkill, and quite confusing when you first fire it up. However, if you want to see everything that is going on within your address, this is where you need to go.
Some features: sent + received, activities by month graph, calls to smart contracts, relations with other addresses, portfolio analysis, notifications, on-chain activities (daily + monthly graphs), transfers, contract calls, holders (distributions, historical growth, owner intersection with other tokens), DEX trades.
Bloxy covers ERC-20, 721, 223 + 827. While you can see the most transferred tokens at a glance. A couple more things: great API, and very cool Analytical Reports.

AMBER DATA

AMBER DATA is similar to Bloxy, you can access some intriguing data around transactions and tokens. It also lists ERC-721 collectibles in an appealingly visual way. However, Amber Data feels a bit limited, and the interface is confusing. For example, while it’s easy to see what’s been sent and received, you can only view a graph of account history for 30 days, and ‘No Addresses were found’ for Incoming Volume by Address. The token view has some nice graphs (especially Incoming Volume by Address) but again limited to only 30 days. The Contract Activity and Adoption & Usage graphs I do not find especially useful, due to the confusing terms that are poorly defined (eg. EOA to Contract Transactions or Unique Address Interactions).

ETHECTIVE

ETHECTIVE could be a great help for our forum investigators because has a very interesting way to visualize Ethereum network, that makes exploring transfers much more interactive. It’s quite easy to get lost in the maze of transfers and connections, but nonetheless, a cool tool for seeing how active an address is, and where the larger transactions are heading to and from. A nice touch is the categorization of addresses, so you can easily identify whales, small fish, exchanges, scams, etc.

ETHSTATS

ETHSTATS this explorer takes some time to get familiar with it, but once you do it then it is seriously cool to look at. The address interface shows you the value of your portfolio, with the distribution of ETH and tokens, charting the rise and fall over time. Of course, you can dive deeper into the transactions, and it even visualizes where exactly in the block your transaction fell.

BLOCKCHAIR

BLOCKCHAIR - block explorer and the most powerful API for BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, BSV and DOGE (many more will be added) that allows you to find, sort and filter transactions and addresses. Very handy to check multiple currencies with great visualization. Look up Ethereum (ETH) blocks, transactions, addresses, smart contracts but there is no token information. I think another useful explorer on the list.

TRIVIAL

TRIVIAL - provides information and insights into ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum. If token exploration is your thing then this tool will do all the magic needed. Very detailed and this is what is missing sometimes in other explorers. When it goes to ETH tokens exploration TRIVIAL is the place to go.

Additionally
Trivial.co is a research platform for crypto investors created by investors. Provide independent analysis and comprehensive information for due diligence and educated decisions.
This means that one will find there a lot of additional and useful information about tokens and cryptocurrencies.

MINERGATE

MinerGate - explorer supports the following currencies : Aeoncoin (AEON), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bytecoin (BCN), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Fantomcoin (FCN), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), Monero Classic (XMC) and Zcash (ZEC). MinerGate was founded on the 24th of March, 2014. It was the first mining pool for Cryptonote based currencies. MinerGate is an open-source multi-cryptocurrency mining pool and GUI. Blockchain explorer enables users to see confirmed and unconfirmed transactions in real-time.

COINMARKETCAP

CoinMarketCap - If we look at the Block Explorer by CoinMarketCap in terms of functionality, we will find that it runs quite parallel to the other block explorers that are already in the market. On the first page, you will get an overview and general information about  ETH, BTC, LTC. This information includes things such as the market value of the cryptos, current and the maximum number of coins in circulation, the on-going hash-rate, volume, and so on.

Users get access to information about some addresses. They can explore the revealed crypto balances, details on the inbound transactions as well as the outbound transactions, the on-going fee, and information of the amount which has been already transacted. One can also get information about the ‘state of Bitcoin BTC, LTC and Ethereum ETH blockchains’ too.

ICOWEB.COM

Icoweb.com is an regular explorer for ETH, BTC, ETC and couple of other cryptocurrencies. It is a big service with multiple info about ICO's, cryptocurrencies, exchanges, news, etc. I have to admit that I was quite surprised when I found this web page that I have never seen it before. It is a really good service where crypto enthusiasts can find useful information about almost everything. It is very handy to have it all in one place.

ETH.BTC.COM

Eth.btc.com/ - another new tool for Ethereum network. This explorer has all that you need to check the ETH network state. Tokens, addresses, transfers, verify contracts, minings stats, pending Txns, upgrades, internal Txns, pools distribution, latest transactions and more. Really well-made explorer with nice graphics. There is no problem finding your way on the page because is very user friendly and works smoothly.

ALETH.IO BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER

Aleth.io - is a powerful blockchain data, analytics & visualization platform. Recently released Core API product & Alethio Analytics tool suite for Ethereum. Give fast access to synthesized, indexed data in real-time. Thanks, to Core API, we can make more informed decisions based on meaningful on-chain activity & analytics, but this is just the beginning because Aleth.io is built from many different components.

If you want to know more about ALETH.IO, here is my full review: Aleth.io - The Best Ethereum Data Analytics Platform.

ALETH.IO BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER  - I think this is one of the bests explorers I have seen so far!!!. Built to boldly take you where no blockchain explorer has gone before. Discover, view, filter and analyze data on blocks, contracts, transactions, and accounts. It is very detailed about transactions and tokens. Gives so much information on everything that I had to find additional information on the web because some of them I have seen for the first time about Ethereum transactions. Additionally, there is also and lightweight version of the explorer.

TOKENVIEW

Tokenview - mainly advertised as an Ethereum explorer with all detailed information about the ETH network and tokens, but to be honest Tokenview is much more than that because it is multi-cryptocurrency query blockchain explorer developed by the team of Beijing Elegine Technology, which aims to provide clients with a one-stop information query service by using the world’s latest technology. Tokenview allows you to search wallet address, transaction, latest block, block height, and other information for hundreds of cryptocurrencies like: BTC, ETH, ERC20 Tokens, BCH, ETC, LEC, ZCASH, DASH, DOGE, etc. Continuously supporting new crypto-currencies and adding new features, Tokenview will always be a very powerful and professional blockchain explorer.

https://tokenview.com/en/

Tokenview offers so many useful tools that I don't know where to start, so lets begin from:
- Blockchain Info Query (Address, Transaction, Latest Blocks, Block Height, Hash, Crypto-currency summary, Whitepaper, latest news, etc.).
- In-depth Data Analysis (Rich List, Market Changes, Token Holders, Token Balance, etc.).
- User Center (Address Tracking, Transaction Remarks, Data Customization, Honor System, Honor Center, etc.), needs signup.
- App Support (Available in iOS, Android), search blockchain data, receive the latest data analytics push anywhere and anytime_.

BITPAS.COM

BITPAS.COM - is a really simple explorer, we will find here all needed info about Ethereum (BTC, LTC) transactions. Additionally, they provide information about blocks, nodes, pool statistics, unconfirmed transactions, miner pools distribution, hash rate, difficulty and the price for ETH/USD pair on 8 markets with an actual chart.
Nice clean explorer with all needed details about the Etheruem network.

https://eth.bitaps.com/

What I like also is that creators use this opportunity to teach people about cryptocurrencies, decentralization, etc.
I think it is nice that they spread the word and try to educate people in the cryptocurrencies space because this is always good.

https://eth.bitaps.com/vision

C-HOUND.AI

C-HOUND.AI - explorer from ORS Group. To say that this is only an explorer is just not enough because this is a really very good service with multiple data, analytics, and visualization tools. here we can check pretty much anything related to ETH and BTC. Diving deep into mined blocks, transactions, addresses. It’s got a load of other cool tools like checkers for gas, nodes, DEXs, along with some interesting charts & stats. It’s very easy to see what has been coming in and out from an address, each transaction in detail, check status (in real-time), block height, gas stats, tx cost, etc.

https://www.c-hound.ai/app/home

BLOCKCYPHER

BLOCKCYPHER - very simple explorer powered by BlockCypher Web Services. We will find here all info about any ETH transaction, recent blocks, and current gas fee estimates with added API functionality. Additionally, we are able to push transaction or decode raw transactions. The special thing about BLOCKCYPHER is that it should be the fastest explorer out there. Here disclaimer:
BlockCypher is faster than other blockchain APIs, so these transactions may take a bit to appear on other sites.

https://live.blockcypher.com/eth/

EthVM

EthVM - brought to you by MyEtherWallet team. Free and open-source interface for exploring and evaluating real-time Ethereum blocks, transactions tokens, gas and so much more. This software is under SSPL License. This is how they introduce EthVM on the about page but is worth a mention that it's a full suite of tools for exploring data on the ETH network. We will find there everything we need to know about ETH and the state of your wallet, all detailed information on transactions and tokens, many charts visualizing transactions flow. MyEtherWallet team did a great job as we all expected them to and introduced a nice piece of tech, I truly recommend to check EthVM is really worth it.

https://www.ethvm.com/about

Polish translation: (Porównanie) Jaki jest najlepszy eksplorator Ethereum?
Russisch translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228392
Sources: https://medium.com/coinmonks/whats-the-best-ethereum-block-explorer-10-alternatives-to-etherscan-8eb5f2be263d
               https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/MinerGate
               https://www.cryptonewsz.com/a-special-block-explorer-for-btc-bitcoin-and-eth-ethereum-by-coinmarketcap/23969/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 08:21:50 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 12:00:23 PM by wwzsocki

Is this the right section for this post?

I couldn't find out which one will be most suitable for this compilation?

If anybody has any suggestions please share and I will move the thread to a proper section if this is not the good one.

diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:20:14 PM

It is great piece of work buddy, this information will be helpful for the newbie who started dealing the money in Ethereum or new to blockchain business.
I believe you are on the correct board and you do not need to move this thread to any board.

Etherscan is my favorite explorer all the time.

All the best for your efforts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 07:53:05 PM

It is great piece of work...I believe you are on the correct board and you do not need to move this thread to any board...

Thanks for these kind words and answer to my question, but still I keep wondering if this is the right section because as you said:

...this information will be helpful for the newbie who started dealing the money in Ethereum or new to blockchain business...

I will agree and thought that "beginners help" would be more suited.

Despite there are few explorers which are not well known even for experienced members and could be used as a perfect tool for our investigators on the forum.

I am speaking about ETHECTIVE in this particular case and I am sure our detectives will agree with mee after first look into ETHECTIVE (great visualisation tool).

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:58:46 PM

I couldn't find out which one will be most suitable for this text.

If anybody has any suggestions please share and I will move the thread to a proper section if this is not the good one.
Altcoin service discussion board is already an appropriate place for this topic.By the way i do appreciate on such effort on posting it up
regarding ETH explorers,actually im only aware on Etherscan and Ethplorer and the recent ones who do integrate like BLockchain.com
but in regards of the question,there's no other explorer i do make use when it comes to eth which is etherscan since from the beginning.

tabas

Activity: 2954
Merit: 724

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:34:26 PM

I couldn't find out which one will be most suitable for this text.

I think it's already on the right section, Service Discussion(Alts).
You have a nice compilation made for ethereum explorer, I thought that there's only about 3-5 of it and I've been using only ethplorer and etherscan which are the most popular currently.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 02:03:05 AM

I think it's already on the right section, Service Discussion(Alts)...

Yes, I will leave it here and if catch no attention I will try to move to beginners section for a few days.

I would like that as many members as possible could read it and learn something new because I am sure some of these explorers are not known

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:43:04 AM

First of all id like to thank you for making those list . i only use two eth explorers so far namely etherplorer and etherscan  .  i use etherplorer to check if i have recieve a new coin from the airdrop that i join , i can also use this to check their value .  etherscan have the same feature but i mainly visit it after i process a transaction . i see that you include blockchain on the list , i think blokchain is only for btc transactions ?  Hmmm...
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 09:53:42 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2023, 02:26:55 AM by wwzsocki

... i see that you include blockchain on the list , i think blokchain is only for btc transactions ?  Hmmm...

If you only look at the screen in my OP or click at the link provided, you will see that one can check, actually multiple coins on BLOCKCHAIN.com: ETH, BTC and B Cash for sure, the rest I don't know, but assume they will add something during the time.

I hope this is a serious question and not spamming for the signature campaign, because @Hhampuz doesn't like it, Hmmm...

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 12:28:18 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2019, 09:42:38 PM by wwzsocki

I like using etherscan and ethplorer...

Indeed these two explorers are the oldest and most recognized once. Etherscan is still the number one and that is why placed him at first place in my OP together with Ethplorer on the second.  

I have found today two new explorers I didn't know about and after deeper research, will update my OP if they are good enough. We have a lot of new services developed last year and this clearly shows that the crypto world is getting larger every day. Two years ago we had only 2 or 3 ETH explorers and today there are more as 10 to choose from.

Don't mention DEX exchanges or Dapps but they are a little disappointing, to be honest after such introduction as game changers. Let's hope this will change also.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 05:12:33 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2023, 02:27:00 AM by wwzsocki

UPDATE 24.06.2019

BLOCKCHAIR

BLOCKCHAIR - block explorer and the most powerful API for BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC, DASH, BSV and DOGE (many more will be added) that allows you to find, sort and filter transactions and addresses. Very handy to check multiple currencies with great visualization. Look up Ethereum (ETH) blocks, transactions, addresses, smart contracts but there is no token information. I think another useful explorer on the list.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2019, 09:56:56 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Great stuff, thank you for making this list. Personally, Etherscan is my prefered Ethereum explorer. I find all data that I need there. For me it's very convenient to check information about my ERC-20 tokens there. On some occassions I also use Blockchair. Some of websites in your article is new for me. Well, I'm going to check it, it's always good to have alternatives.
P.S. I think that this thread belongs to Altcoin board, probably Service Discussion.
P.S. 2. Check date of your post - UPDATED 24.06.1976. I doubt that it was updated 43 years ago Cheesy

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2019, 09:17:07 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2019, 10:53:22 AM by wwzsocki

...P.S. 2. Check date of your post - UPDATED 24.06.1976. I doubt that it was updated 43 years ago Cheesy

Thanks, I have already corrected this error. I don't know from where I took this date  Huh Grin

There are few additional new explorers I found when doing research, but haven't added them to the list because still are not good enough.

I will update this thread with all new explorers which are worth to review.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 03:50:37 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2023, 02:27:07 AM by wwzsocki

Just found another great explorer for ETH network.

TRIVIAL

TRIVIAL - provides information and insights into ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum. If token exploration is your thing then this tool will do all the magic needed. Very detailed and this is what is missing sometimes in other explorers. When it goes to ETH tokens exploration TRIVIAL is the place to go.

Additionally
Trivial.co is a research platform for crypto investors created by investors. Provide independent analysis and comprehensive information for due diligence and educated decisions.
Which means that one will find there a lot of useful information about tokens and cryptocurrencies.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:00:43 AM

Nice work @op this will definitely be helpful to some, etherscan is my number one go to explorer, am not exactly sure why probably it was the first i use, you should check out ejinx as well, smooth and very good looking if i can put it that way, in spite of using enjin wallet for my alts and has the explorer readily available in it, i still find myself using etherscan Grin, it is now a habit Embarrassed

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 08:27:47 AM

...etherscan is my number one go to explorer, am not exactly sure why probably it was the first i use...

I think you have used him because is the most known and was the first explorer for the Ethereum network. Still is the best and that is why Etherscan is at the top of my list.

...you should check out ejinx as well...

Thanks for this suggestion, but if you read my OP carefully, you will see that ENJINX is already on the list  Wink.

Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 10:58:24 AM

...etherscan is my number one go to explorer, am not exactly sure why probably it was the first i use...

I think you have used him because is the most known and was the first explorer for the Ethereum network. Still is the best and that is why Etherscan is at the top of my list.

...you should check out ejinx as well...

Thanks for this suggestion, but if you read my OP carefully, you will see that ENJINX is already on the list  Wink.

oops my bad, i must have missed that part, i just flip through anyways good its already included, nice one.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:27:03 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2023, 02:27:12 AM by wwzsocki

MinerGate

MinerGate - explorer supports the following currencies : Aeoncoin (AEON), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bytecoin (BCN), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Fantomcoin (FCN), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), Monero Classic (XMC) and Zcash (ZEC). MinerGate was founded on 24th of March, 2014. It was the first mining pool for Cryptonote based currencies. MinerGate is an open-source multi-cryptocurrency mining pool and GUI. Blockchain explorer enables users to see confirmed and unconfirmed transactions in real-time.

https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/MinerGate

carlfebz2

Activity: 2898
Merit: 722

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:11:17 PM

Good compilation! A meritable post we do have here.I didnt much expect on having lots of ETH explorers currently but in terms of choosing up ive been using up Etherscan ever since yet this is the first explorer been used on checking eth tx until i known about blockchair later on.I do love the design and interface of both things compared to other explorers.You can tell the difference.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 01:26:03 PM

Good compilation!...

Thanks for this comment. This gave me a great idea on how to change the thread topic  Wink.

I think like this a lot better? What do you think?

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2019, 03:52:35 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 12:18:16 AM by wwzsocki

I have just found another explorer to my collection and am very happy to share it with you.

CoinMarketCap

CoinMarketCap - If we look at the Block Explorer by CoinMarketCap in terms of functionality carefully, we will find that it runs quite parallel to the other block explorers that are already in the market. On opening the block explorer on the first page, you will get information such as overview, and general information about BTC, ETH, and LTC. This includes things such as the market value of the cryptos, current and the maximum number of coins in circulation in the crypto market, the on-going hash-rate, information about the volume, and so on.

Further, users get access to information about addresses. They can explore the revealed crypto balances, details on the inbound transactions as well as the outbound transactions, the on-going fee, and information of the amount which has been already transacted. One can also get information about the ‘state of Bitcoin BTC, LTC and Ethereum ETH blockchains’ too.

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/a-special-block-explorer-for-btc-bitcoin-and-eth-ethereum-by-coinmarketcap/23969/

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 03:47:13 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 12:18:26 AM by wwzsocki

Icoweb.com

Icoweb.com is an regular explorer for ETH, BTC, ETC and couple of other cryptocurrencies. There is a lot more and to call Icoweb.com is just not enough. Is a big service with multiple info about ICO's, cryptocurrencies, exchanges, news and many more.

I have to admit that I was quite surprised when I found it that I have never seen it before. Is a really good service were a crypto enthusiast can find much useful information about almost everything fro the crypto space. Is very handy to have it all in one place.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 09:08:38 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 12:18:37 AM by wwzsocki

Eth.btc.com

Eth.btc.com/ - another new tool for Ethereum network. This explorer has all that you need to check the ETH network state. Tokens, addresses, transfers, verify contracts, minings stats, pending Txns, upgrades, internal Txns, pools distribution, latest transactions and many more. Really well-made explorer with nice graphics. There is no problem to find a way the page because is userfriendly and works very smooth.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 09:43:59 AM

I am very pleased to present my latest found the Aleth.io analytics & visualization platform for Ethereum blockchain.

Aleth.io - is a powerful blockchain data, analytics & visualization platform. Recently released Core API product & Alethio Analytics tool suite for Ethereum. Give fast access to synthesized, indexed data in real-time. Thanks, to Core API, we can make more informed decisions based on meaningful on-chain activity & analytics but this is just the beginning because Aleth.io is built from many different components.

If you want to know more about Aleth.io, here is my full review: Aleth.io - The Best Ethereum Data Analytic Platform.

ALETH.IO BLOCKCHAIN EXPLORER  - I think this is the best explorer I have seen so far!!!. Built to boldly take you where no blockchain explorer has gone before. Discover, view, filter and analyze data on blocks, contracts, transactions, and accounts. Is very detailed about transactions and tokens. Gives so much information on everything that I had to find additional information on the web because some of them I have seen for the first time about Ethereum transactions. Additionally, there is also and lightweight version of the explorer.

https://company.aleth.io/

Casdinyard

Activity: 2016
Merit: 876

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:04:50 AM

18 is already quite a lot and I never thought that there are so many of them, especially that they are looking quite good and professional.

Honestly yeah, I didn't know there's such quantity in the market, I just know two but here you are, cited as many as you can.
Is your list is in chronological order? Like from the most use and good reviews up to the least? Or it's just random?

Some of them are just explorers and others are already big services with multiple functions to read and visualize Ethereum blockchain data to your needs.

Some projects really include explorers as additional feature and that somehow attracted investors.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 08:22:20 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 01:32:14 AM by wwzsocki

Is your list is in chronological order? Like from the most use and good reviews up to the least? Or it's just random?

I tried to start like this and first to review the best one, which was Etherscan at the moment of writing and then the next one, which was Ethplorer on the second place.
It was easy at the start because I only had 3 of them, but with the time the list grows very fast to 18 explorers and finally I started to add in the order I have found them.

Of course, I can rearrange the thread but to be honest, I let the readers decide, which is the best one for them and suits best.
In the end, I am here to provide information and members are free to choose whatever they want and fill comfortable to use.
I think I have finally found all of them because my extended research in the last couple of days didn't bring any new explorer to review and I was searching everywhere possible.

In the beginning, it was easy to find them and I was surprised, how many of them are and how easy it is to find them, but with every new review, this task becomes harder to accomplish.
This is why I will repeat my announcement and ask one more time members from the community to share the explorers I haven't found and reviewed already.
If you have any, please, just share in the comments section and I will be happy to review them, as always best as possible  Wink.

Casdinyard

Activity: 2016
Merit: 876

Leading Crypto Sports Betting and Casino Platform

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:09:43 AM

Of course, I can rearrange the thread but to be honest, I let the readers decide, which is the best one for them and suits best.

In the end, I am here to provide information and members are free to choose whatever they want and fill comfortable to use.
I think I have finally found all of them because my extended research in the last couple of days didn't bring any new explorer to review and I was searching everywhere possible.

I think so, but some here don't have totally an idea which is which so maybe a personal insight might be helpful though and just put a disclaimer that it's your personal choice blah blah.

If you have any, please, just share in the comments section and I will be happy to review them, as always best as possible  Wink.

Will do. Btw, thanks for the heads up.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:52:48 PM

I think so, but some here don't have totally an idea which is which so maybe a personal insight might be helpful though and just put a disclaimer that it's your personal choice blah blah...

Thanks, for your input and suggestions.

As for now, I will leave it as it is because is possible that there will be no continuation if there are no more explorers forEthereum network and I already reviewed all of them.

If this is the case and there will be no more, then to not let this valuable thread to die and go into the abyss, I will try to rearrange it and maybe list them in the order you suggested from the best and most advanced one to the simplest one.

In such a way I will be able to organically create awareness and not to ordinary bump it with single word posts.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2020, 10:03:20 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2020, 08:51:34 AM by wwzsocki

I haven't updated this thread for a while because after I found and reviewed 18 explorers, founding them becomes almost mission impossible, even asked a few times community for help, but I don't wonder that nobody was able to find any new once. To my big surprise, suddenly yesterday I found a completely new explorer and the surprise was even bigger when I check everything because this is really decent explorer and almost nobody knows about it. So, I will be happy to share and review because it will be not just any explorer to keep the thread going, only a really good tool, which many of you will find helpful and maybe start to use.

TOKENVIEW

Tokenview - mainly advertised as an Ethereum explorer with all detailed information about the ETH network and tokens, but to be honest Tokenview is much more than that because it is multi-cryptocurrency blockchain explorer developed by the team of Beijing Elegine Technology, which aims to provide clients with a one-stop information query service by using the world’s latest technology. Tokenview allows you to search wallet address, transaction, latest block, block height, and other information for hundreds of cryptocurrencies like: BTC, ETH, ERC20 Tokens, BCH, ETC, LEC, ZCASH, DASH, DOGE, etc. Continuously supporting new crypto-currencies and adding new features, Tokenview will always be a very powerful and professional blockchain explorer.

Tokenview offers so many useful tools that I don't know where to start, so lets begin from:

- Blockchain Info Query (Address, Transaction, Latest Blocks, Block Height, Hash, Crypto-currency summary, Whitepaper, latest news, etc.).
- In-depth Data Analysis (Rich List, Market Changes, Token Holders, Token Balance, etc.).
- User Center (Address Tracking, Transaction Remarks, Data Customization, Honor System, Honor Center, etc.), needs signup.
- App Support (Available in iOS, Android, search blockchain data and receive the latest data analytics push anywhere, anytime_.

And all this is just a substitute for what you can get on Tokenview. Full project reviews, mining news, various charts, lists and information about Dapps, Stabelcoins and much more. It's really worth checking out, because it may be very useful for someone who is interested in various cryptocurrencies and wants to have all info in one place.

https://tokenview.com/en/explorelist

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2020, 05:01:00 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 06:51:31 PM by wwzsocki

Have I already found them all  Wink Huh.

In the beginning, it was easy to find ETH explorers and I was surprised, how many of them are there, but with every new review, this task becomes harder to accomplish.

This is why I will repeat my announcement and ask one more time members from the community to share the explorers I still haven't found and reviewed already.

If you have any, please, just share in the comments section and I will be happy to review them, as always best as possible.

OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 21, 2020, 05:05:25 PM

For me I will choose Ethplorer over the rest because of its interface and the experience combined, it feels more detailed than etherscan and others

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quidat

Activity: 2534
Merit: 533

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 25, 2020, 08:58:53 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

Just found these sites;

https://explorer.ether1.org/

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 09:12:40 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2020, 06:54:12 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by Symmetrick (1)

...I will choose Ethplorer over the rest because of its interface and the experience combined...

I don't know if you really tried all of them because there are for sure at least a few with a lot better interfaces and much more detailed, in deep information, but you are right and I agree fully that despite everything Ethplorer and Etherscan are still the most used and recognized Ethereum explorers and that is why they are at place one and two in my compilation.

Etherscan is in this great position that almost all wallets and exchanges provide links to transaction details that point users exactly to Etherscan. This is a great advertisement and they managed to take a big share of the explorer data market because this was the first known ETH explorer and we have to admit that it was very professional from the start.

People have really a hard time when they have to change something, especially, if it works well for them and this is exactly the case with Etherscan and Ethplorer, despite there are many better ETH explorers out there people stick to both of them because are used to. As we can see, many times not the product is the most important thing but timing, user experience, and great marketing are the keys to success.

I think it would change when people will need more detailed information about transactions or tokens, especially, when we will switch to the ETH 2.0 network with sharding and PoS rewards, but we have to calmly wait and see if I was right with my assumption.

OP, thanks for the useful material, made a translation of your topic for the Russian-speaking audience in the big topic about block explorers.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228392.msg53910548#msg53910548

Great job, I'm always happy when my threads are translated into other languages, because it shows the real value and is a tribute to my work.

I have read your thread and it looks like you have gathered the most useful information there, so your local members should be pleased with such a waterfall of knowledge Wink.

Thank you very much. I will review them ASAP.

I wonder how you found them and if it was easy to do? I wasn't able to find new once for some time and that is why I asked community for help.

Thanks one more time, I really appreciate this.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2020, 09:39:51 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2020, 09:58:36 AM by wwzsocki

...I didn’t know that Ethereum explorers have such a large selection Wink

Explorers such as ETHECTIVE and ALETH.IO pleasantly surprised me. Smiley

To be honest I was also really amazed by the Ethective and Aleth.io data services because to call them only Ethereum explorers is really not enough.

I even have written a special, detailed review about Aleth.io in a separate thread because this data service has so many tools that I wasn't able to introduce all of them properly in this compilation.

If you are interested here is the link to this thread: Aleth.io - make Ethereum data work for you, best analytics & visualization.

...at the same time I finished translating your overview on this explorer...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228392.msg53915098#msg53915098

What a coincidence  Cheesy.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2020, 12:27:18 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2020, 12:22:20 PM by wwzsocki

Today I will review the 20th explorer in this compilation, thanks to our member Quidat who found it and believe me it was not an easy task for sure because I tried and wasn't able to find any more lately.

BITPAS.COM

BITPAS.COM - is a really simple explorer, we will find here all needed info about Ethereum (BTC,LTC) transactions. Additionally, they provide information about blocks, nodes, pool statistics, unconfirmed transactions, miner pools distribution, hashrate, difficulty and the price for ETH/USD pair on 8 markets with an actual chart. Nice clean explorer with all needed details about the Etheruem network.

What I like also is that creators use this opportunity to teach people about cryptocurrencies, decentralization, etc.

I think it is nice that they spread the word and try to educate people in the cryptocurrencies space because this is always good.

https://eth.bitaps.com/vision

I really like the slogan: "Bitcoin, because fuck the banks".   Grin Grin Grin

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2020, 08:07:09 PM

If there are any other explorers for the Ethereum network I haven't found already then please share in the comments and I will do my best to review them.

20 is already quite a lot and I never thought that there are so many of them, especially that they are looking quite good and professional.

When it comes to functionality, I advise you to read the OP because here is the key and the major differences between them.

Some of them are just explorers and others are already big services with multiple functions to read and visualize Ethereum blockchain data to your needs.

TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 832

View Profile
March 20, 2020, 12:32:34 AM

How about this one?

https://tradeblock.com/ethereum/

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 11:46:33 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 12:08:39 PM by wwzsocki

As you can see I already reviewed the https://eth.bitaps.com/ explorer a few posts above and added to my compilation, thank you one more time.

I just want to let you know, that the second one you provided: https://explorer.ether1.org/, is not an Ethereum explorer.

This explorer is from the project Ether1 https://ether1.org/ and doesn't show any Ethereum blockchain information.

https://explorer.ether1.org/addr/0x389fd36ade499b71da9fd651d092e6a167eb3cec

Thank you very much for this suggestion, but I cannot review and put it between explorers in my compilation because this one is not working properly.

Every time, I tried to search for my ETH address: 0x389Fd36aDe499b71da9FD651D092e6a167eb3cEc, I got only a black screen (of death  Wink), as a result and I tried in a few browsers.

https://tradeblock.com/ethereum/account/389Fd36aDe499b71da9FD651D092e6a167eb3cEc

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2020, 01:00:08 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2020, 09:06:41 PM by wwzsocki
Merited by Symmetrick (2)

Today I will review the 21st explorer in this compilation!!!

I am very happy to introduce C-HOUND.AI explorer from ORS Group. To say that this is only an explorer is just not enough because this is really very good service with multiple data, analytics, and visualization tools. From all explorers reviewed here, this one is between the 5 best and most advanced ones, so I am really happy that I was able to find it, taking into consideration, that there are already 21 of them and is really hard to find new once.

C-HOUND.AI

C-HOUND.AI - here we can check pretty much anything related to ETH and BTC. Diving deep into mined blocks, transactions, addresses. It has got a load of other cool tools like checkers for gas, nodes, DEXs, along with some interesting charts & stats. It’s very easy to see what has been coming in and out from an address, each transaction in detail, check status (in real-time), block height, gas stats, tx cost, etc.

On the first page there multiple additional tools with many pieces of information about the Ethereum network. If one doesn't have to check some personalized address or transactions, then he will find everything about ETH exactly there. If more detailed info is needed then the advanced module described above is the right tool.

tbct_mt2

Activity: 2282
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 12:08:01 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

You created a very informative thread and manage to update it over time. It's amazing to see you have updated the thread with its 21th explorers on ETH network. I have an idea to make it better.

Would you mind giving explorers ratings, then people can have a quick glance over explorers. After that, they can decide to choose reading the best or the worst explorers first. It is very human instinct because people tend to jump directly to what are best. Maybe with this quick jump based on othes' reviews, they might miss something.  Grin
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 12:51:21 AM
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

Would you mind giving explorers ratings, then people can have a quick glance over explorers...

Sorry for my late response, but lately there are no new explorers to find and you haven't quoted me or mentioned my username, so I wasn't aware of this comment.

Ok so now back to your great idea, I think it could be something good such a rating system, only don't know how to do this right now?

Do you mean to update the OP with some sort of ranking (like five stars) or something else, like a new post with all explorers and a rating system?

Please help me to figure out how to do this because the idea is good but how to make it real and really useful for our members?

That was always the goal for me with this thread that it will be useful and contain a lot of valuable info, so now I don't want to risk that I will mess it up with this update?

PS
It would be great to leave the rating to the community, but it is complicated and I don't know if there will be enough votes from members.

tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 02:49:36 AM

Please help me to figure out how to do this because the idea is good but how to make it real and really useful for our members?

PS
It would be great to leave the rating to the community, but it is complicated and I don't know if there will be enough votes from members.
TBH, the idea does not come from my own side. I took it from the List of useful Bitcoin block explorers (@1miau).

You are right that ratings on any forums, threads, platforms are subjectively and can be manipulated (we don't know but there are manipulations and distortions because of personal opinion or sponsored income).

The ratings, if you launch them, will be based on your own rating (at beginning), then you will leave a vote for community, and the average ratings from community will be used to calculate final average ratings for explorers.

Final average rating = ( your rating + average rating (from community) ) /2

Average rating from community will be calculated if there are 10+ rating vote from community members (less than 10 will be ignored temporarily).
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 03:02:31 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2020, 05:53:05 PM by wwzsocki

...The ratings, if you launch them, will be based on your own rating (at beginning), then you will leave a vote for community, and the average ratings from community will be used to calculate final average ratings for explorers...

Thanks for this suggestion.

I thought a while how to do this and think that first I will add a Pool and let the community vote on the "most used explorer" because in the end this is what matters the most, only am afraid that there will be not enough votes, but still want to try. Already checked the Pool and I would be able to add all 21 explorers.

We all use explorers almost on a daily basis or at least very frequently if somebody is involved in crypto and from my own experience I like to use this one which is the easiest and fastest to use and gives trusted results/information, but also important are additional possibilities if needed like details on tokens or addresses. That is why I want to know which one people are using the most actually because there are many which are very good with many additional tools but that doesn't matter if not used. Many from these explorers are already integrated into exchanges and wallets as a source of information, this also shows what the industry has chosen as standard.

I wonder what you think about this?

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 06:43:12 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 09:47:58 PM by wwzsocki

Yes, I did it again and found after a while another ETH explorer to review!!! This is already the 22nd explorer in this compilation.

BLOCKCYPHER

BLOCKCYPHER - very simple explorer powered by BlockCypher Web Services. We will find here all info about any ETH transaction, recent blocks and current gas fee estimates with added API functionality. Additionally, we are able to push transaction or decode raw transactions. The special thing about BLOCKCYPHER is that it should be the fastest explorer out there. Here disclaimer:
BlockCypher is faster than other blockchain APIs, so these transactions may take a bit to appear on other sites.

https://live.blockcypher.com/eth/

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 07:29:23 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2020, 04:16:38 AM by wwzsocki
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

From some time already I thought what to do with this thread further because it's not easy to find new Ethereum explorers after already 22 reviews.

So, I asked the community for suggestions and it seems that the best option will be to make a comparison and choose the best one.

For a long time, I thought about "how to do this?" and I think that the best way to pick the winner will be a pool, where everybody will be able to vote on his best/most used explorer.

It will be the best solution (I suppose) and we will get honest results, because at the end of the day it's not important how many features the explorer has, only which one is the most used one.

All explorers are added to the pool in the same order as they were reviewed, so if you don't know any of them, just look in the thread, it should be very easy to find them.

So, I open the poll right now and kindly ask you to vote, please do, let's see which explorer is the king of the Ethereum network.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 07:23:03 PM

Here's another new Ethereum block explorer for for you to review: Ethvm...

Thank you very much for this new explorer, I know how hard it is to find a new one!!!

I was busy lately but already started reviewing/using https://www.ethvm.com/ and have to say that it's a quite advanced explorer with many very useful features.

So, I will be very happy to publish my review soon, here I want to ask for help in finding new explorers, please share if you see something, it helps so much, thank you.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2020, 04:55:36 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2020, 05:06:54 PM by wwzsocki

Thanks to @Ratimov we have another, great ETH explorer to review.

Something many awaited for a long time and here it is, I am happy to introduce:

EthVM - brought to you by MyEtherWallet team. Free and open-source interface for exploring and evaluating real-time Ethereum blocks, transactions tokens, gas and so much more. This software is under SSPL License.

https://www.ethvm.com/about

This is how they introduce EthVM on the about page but is worth a mention that it's a full suite of tools for exploring data on the ETH network.
We will find there everything we need to know about ETH and the state of your wallet, all detailed information on transactions and tokens, many charts visualizing transactions flow

https://www.ethvm.com/charts

MyEtherWallet team did a great job as we all expected them to and introduced a nice piece of tech, I truly recommend to check EthVM is really worth it.

stomachgrowls

Activity: 2814
Merit: 766

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 06:07:36 PM
Merited by wwzsocki (1)

A bit plain type but this one works well.

explorer.anyblock.tools

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 07:11:20 PM

ETHERSCAN - the original explorer. ETHERSCAN has a clean UI, it's fast and reliable.

Enjinx is nice too as it's fast too. But the home page more like an ad-page than filled with Ethereum related info.

████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2020, 07:31:25 PM

ETHERSCAN - the original explorer. ETHERSCAN has a clean UI, it's fast and reliable...

Please vote in the Pool, maybe if there will be more votes it will encourage others to share their opinion.

After so many efforts with creating this thread, it would be nice to be able to choose the most used and like ETH explorer.

Of course no pressure and thanks for posting your opinion in my thread.

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 10:04:58 PM

explorer.anyblock.tools

Thanks for sharing and ask for more!!! Let's find them all and review here in this mega compilation thread  Wink

I will be happy to review and add it to my thread, I know how hard it's to find a new one  Cool

If anybody knows any other ETH explorer please share it, merits are waiting  Wink

wwzsocki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2021, 06:10:12 PM
Merited by tbct_mt2 (1)

Hello Bitcointalk members.

Already some time passed from my last reviewed ETH explorer in this thread, so I thought is the best time for update.

This thread cost me some time and I think it would be a waste to leave it like this to be forgotten.

From what I can see, this thread is still quoted and used in many discussions, so I am even more determined to keep it rolling.

We have already more then 6 months whiteout new review and i am almost sure that during this time at least few new explorers where launched.

If anybody found lately new ETH explorer please share it here, as always, I will try to do my best to review it and share my opinion.

Let's keep this compilation growing, I hope we will be able to have all ETH explorers in one thread, then it will be truly ideal source of info.

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
May 17, 2021, 12:40:21 PM

I just found out this one https://ethscan.org. Looks like it's a new explorer for ETH 2.0. At first I though it was owned by Etherscan, but it seems that's not the case (at least last time I checked it's not clear yet).

Anyway, there's a lot of UI updates on Etherscan, Ethplorer, etc. Looks like the market will be more competitive in the next half of the year.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2814
Merit: 766

View Profile
May 22, 2021, 12:12:27 PM

https://explorer.anyblock.tools/

https://eth.tokenview.com/

https://eth.btc.com/

https://explorer.ethereum-express.com/

Havent checked out if this explorers is already in OP.  Cool

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tbct_mt2

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2021, 11:38:08 PM

I have not checked OP again, here is my idea.

Validators on Ethereum network is outperform the validators on Binance Smart Chain. It makes Ethereum network is more decentralized than Binance Smart Chain. It is a useful stat to compare two chains.

Please consider to add this information and explorers that give stat for validators if you can.

Off topic

How many Binance Smart Chain explorer?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: