Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:29:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Passive Coin - Small Supply Coin With Backing Fund  (Read 22902 times)
Passive Coin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

The Biggest PAS Buy-Back Happened!
PAS 2917 Bought Back! on 20.April, 2018.

Passive Coin Back Back No.14 just happened!
PAS 2917 are taken out of circulation.

So far, this is the biggest buy-back happened in PAS coin history! It would be hard to bit this figure.
However, less coins in circulation (and on the market) means better price in the future ... and better situation for Passive project and good news for long-term PAS holders.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 04:12:36 PM

PASSIVE COIN BUY-BACK No.15 HAPPENED!

Just updated website with last buy-back when another one happened on 25.April, 2018.
My buy order of PAS 500 @ 1650 and PAS 255 @ 1500 (partially) was consumed.
We take Passive 599 coins out of circulation.

Check buy-backs page:
http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-buy-backs.html

●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
SLT

Activity: 200
Merit: 4

Transparent decentralized exchange with debit card

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:58:26 AM
Merited by Passive Coin (1)

PASSIVE COIN BUY-BACK No.15 HAPPENED!

Just updated website with last buy-back when another one happened on 25.April, 2018.
My buy order of PAS 500 @ 1650 and PAS 255 @ 1500 (partially) was consumed.
We take Passive 599 coins out of circulation.

Check buy-backs page:
http://www.passivecoin.org/passive-coin-buy-backs.html

Nice work dev. Soon people is going to discover a power of buy backs and all holders who sold their PAS will be sorry. This project of yours is much better than most of the similar tokens on the market because of buy back which makes PAS price stable and by removing them from circulation you are making long term growth. When people discover and they will potential of PAS snowball efect will kick in and moon here we come. Until than keep your good work. SLT community supports you.

Telegram (https://t.me/sltofficialgroup) l Website (https://sltpos.com/referral/slt)
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

This might come across hard however I really think it is time for PAS to try and get listed on another exchange. StocksExchange is not a very popular exchange and hardly anyone uses it as there have been some negative things said about them when it comes to staking coins. To be honest I think it is time now to try and get on a well known exchange. I know CryptoBridge is almost ready to add eth tokens so that could be an option however the listing fee is now a lot higher then before.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
ceevengeline24

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:01:56 AM

#Prof of autentication
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1433001
Email address(ceevengeline24@gmail.com)
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:44:59 AM

This might come across hard however I really think it is time for PAS to try and get listed on another exchange. StocksExchange is not a very popular exchange and hardly anyone uses it as there have been some negative things said about them when it comes to staking coins. To be honest I think it is time now to try and get on a well known exchange. I know CryptoBridge is almost ready to add eth tokens so that could be an option however the listing fee is now a lot higher then before.

Agreed with this, no offense to the team but ForkDelta is not exactly user friendly with trading. I like the idea of a fund with buybacks and limited supply but it definitely needs more exposer and maybe at least one centralized exchange. Bridge will be a good add after that I look forward to watching the price rise!

slayer999

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:51:12 AM

well, we trade some time with stocks.exchange, but due too not big volume ,PAS was delisted already.So far i didnt try to trade PAS on Forkdelta ,coz i agree that this exchange is not user friendly. Scenario i afraided since beginning  just happened, ppl just dont know much abt this coin , so there is not much trade actually. Everything looks pretty good , but we need to make PAS more popular , its not easy i guess, as its one -man team.Im holding bunch of PAS ,maybe better times come .Time will show.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Please do not worry.
We are still alive and Passive Coin is alive, as well. Smiley
Gonna back to activity in December! Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

Please do not worry.
We are still alive and Passive Coin is alive, as well. Smiley
Gonna back to activity in December! Smiley

That's good to hear as it was like a ghost town in here. Any plans on getting PAS listed on another exchange? Maybe Crex24 is a good exchange to list PAS on and I believe its reasonable listing fee, instead of buy backs maybe it would be better spent on another exchange as then PAS could gain more exposure and volume with a better exchange.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2018, 07:48:29 PM

Merry Christmas and and a Happy New Year!
from Passive Coin team.

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 07:02:55 AM

We continue buying small amounts of Shard coin.
Good to accumulate this great coin long-term, to our PAS Backing Fund.
Team is poised to deliver fine exchange with nicely looking GUI.
We stay positive as for this mentioned project future. Smiley

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 10:29:05 PM

We continue buying small amounts of Shard coin.
Good to accumulate this great coin long-term, to our PAS Backing Fund.
Team is poised to deliver fine exchange with nicely looking GUI.
We stay positive as for this mentioned project future. Smiley

Yeah it would be nice to see passive coin listed on another exchange this year. Maybe you could chat with the Shard dev team and see if they would list Passive coin in some sort of partnership deal where they could get free advertising on the Passive coin website? 

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 08:49:46 AM

Thanks for some good words vella85. Smiley
Nice to see you again in PAS topic.

I do not think PAS will be listed at Shardax as this small project cannot provide volume.
However, I would like to help promote Shard and Shardax later on on PAS website.
Need to think about it, which way to help. Smiley
I think it's great project and I am gonna accumulate Shard and use Shardax exchange, as well.

Sad to hear Cryptopia was hacked, as a lot of Shard holders keep trading there. Sad

vella85

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 10:02:02 PM

Thanks for some good words vella85. Smiley
Nice to see you again in PAS topic.

I do not think PAS will be listed at Shardax as this small project cannot provide volume.
However, I would like to help promote Shard and Shardax later on on PAS website.
Need to think about it, which way to help. Smiley
I think it's great project and I am gonna accumulate Shard and use Shardax exchange, as well.

Sad to hear Cryptopia was hacked, as a lot of Shard holders keep trading there. Sad

Yes I'm still here my friend!

Like Passive coin is for, I'm here for the long term.

Okay, that would be great to see Shard and Shardax advertised on Passive coin website. Yes same here and it should hopefully do well in the long term for the Passive coin backing fund.

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:24:44 AM

I am glad to announce that Passive Coin Backing Fund acquired 5082 ESBC coins.
Very interesting project with growing sports betting volume. Smiley

I like ESBC Discord channel, which is very active and supportive for people interested in the project.
We are staking our ESBC coins at excellent service called EvoNodes. Smiley
I'm gonna follow this great project. Hope to slowly acquire more ESBC coins, in time. Smiley

Passive Coin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2019, 10:31:00 AM

Thank you Vella85 for good words and following PassiveCoin small project.

We accumulated over 21K of Shard so far with majority of it staking at EvoNodes.
Most coins bought in January's dip. Now it's really hard to buy bigger amounts cheap way.
Majority of Shard are kept by holders tight ... or in staking.

Of course, I am looking forward to trade on Shardax, one day.
I think Shardax will be slightly better exchange than your beloved txbit ... Cheesy
Hahaha ... okay, just joking! Smiley

I am gonna add Shardax as supported project at our passivecoin.org home-page.

danmartin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:14:10 PM

Any chance to have PAS listed on Coinmarketcap?

What about Passive Coin Silver (PASS)? Why did you create it? Will it replace PAS in a certain way? Will it be other cryptocurrencies brought by you?

Any news in general?

Thank you.

Daniele
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 10:57:01 PM

Any chance to have PAS listed on Coinmarketcap?

What about Passive Coin Silver (PASS)? Why did you create it? Will it replace PAS in a certain way? Will it be other cryptocurrencies brought by you?

Any news in general?

Thank you.

Daniele

Hmm, with the way CMC is now days it could take a very long time for PAS to be listed on there. They want to see a cryptocurrency listed on at least two exchanges first before listing and I believe there is some other requirements now that they need before listing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: