Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
benomar65

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:56:25 AM

And what is the minimum plan for the development of the project, if the team will collect only soft cap $5m?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
musta12

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:01:40 AM

Is the market opened already? Couldn't find any information so far
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:44:09 AM

And what is the minimum plan for the development of the project, if the team will collect only soft cap $5m?
I read that now the project has installed soft cap in the amount of 500,000 USD. This amount is different from the one listed on the website, and I would like to know what information is fair at the moment.
Yneta

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:32:03 AM

Who is set to participate in IEO. What XXX are you waiting from tokensale? I think it's a good opportunity to gain profit on this event.
Team says that everybody can, but I read that there are a lot of restricted areas.
Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

So if I'm currently in one of those areas means I cant participate?
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:11:45 AM

Who is set to participate in IEO. What XXX are you waiting from tokensale? I think it's a good opportunity to gain profit on this event.
Team says that everybody can, but I read that there are a lot of restricted areas.
Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

Unfortunately you can't. There's very large list and I don't understand how they restricted partisipaion of any of these countries.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:17:47 PM

Unfortunately you can't. There's very large list and I don't understand how they restricted partisipaion of any of these countries.
I believe that we need to hear an expert response from the development team on this subject.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 02:23:16 PM

I believe that we need to hear an expert response from the development team on this subject.
it is unlikely that the team will tell you something new, everything is clear here, in these countries there is a ban on cryptocurrency, so they cannot participate in sales.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 03:28:38 PM

But what I want to ask is whether they will tell us about it,
and if indeed they tell us of course that is a good thing too,
even so we must continue to see what the development team will do later

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vialaia

Activity: 455

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:30:00 PM

But what I want to ask is whether they will tell us about it,
and if indeed they tell us of course that is a good thing too,
even so we must continue to see what the development team will do later
The team of this project doesn't like to communicate with community. They released updates and others info regarding the project too rarely.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:50:18 PM

Perhaps something grand is being prepared. Because the platform is all the same creative and sacred with art, it requires a lot of strength and war to bring everything to mind.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:35:11 PM

Interestingly, the platform will allow you to add transport companies for the delivery of paintings, and insurance will also be included in the list of services for buyers?
Good question. I thought about the delivery and insurance of the paintings last. I hope that this is all right.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:43:07 PM

Interestingly, the platform will allow you to add transport companies for the delivery of paintings, and insurance will also be included in the list of services for buyers?
Good question. I thought about the delivery and insurance of the paintings last. I hope that this is all right.
I also have safety in the first place. But at the expense of painting insurance, I also became very interested to learn from the guys. What will they say about this.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:31:38 AM

I also have safety in the first place. But at the expense of painting insurance, I also became very interested to learn from the guys. What will they say about this.
I think that such a function should be created , since the investment Fund of paintings, which is planned in the future, should be guaranteed for the owners.
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:50:48 AM

On which platform do you plan to conduct IEO?
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:17:34 AM

The initial exchange offer for the project will be opened on Latoken and Exmarkets. The first round has already been held.
Yneta

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:32:54 AM

That's sucks! Like wtf they even banned USA, for real??? China, Belarus, Canada, Russia? There's literally nobody left...
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 11:01:05 AM

That's sucks! Like wtf they even banned USA, for real??? China, Belarus, Canada, Russia? There's literally nobody left...
is this list for private sale members only? I think that with this question it is necessary to address to those who carries out registration in the white list
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 12:13:45 PM

The initial exchange offer for the project will be opened on Latoken and Exmarkets. The first round has already been held.
When is the launch of the second round planned? I did not have time for the first.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:50:51 PM

When is the launch of the second round planned? I did not have time for the first.
23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20%, I think this stage will be active. Now the development team has offered an excellent company of generosity to expand the number of active investors.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 02:07:15 PM

23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20%, I think this stage will be active. Now the development team has offered an excellent company of generosity to expand the number of active investors.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
#ARTCOINZZZ

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: