Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:34:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:12:19 PM

On which platform do you plan to conduct IEO?
The initial exchange offer for the project will be opened on Latoken and Exmarkets. The first round has already been held.
When is the launch of the second round planned? I did not have time for the first.
23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20%, I think this stage will be active. Now the development team has offered an excellent company of generosity to expand the number of active investors.
Of course, thanks to the Bounty, the project has more supporters who can become investors in the second stage of sales.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 03:43:11 PM

The initial exchange offer for the project will be opened on Latoken and Exmarkets. The first round has already been held.
When is the launch of the second round planned? I did not have time for the first.
23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20%, I think this stage will be active. Now the development team has offered an excellent company of generosity to expand the number of active investors.
Of course, thanks to the Bounty, the project has more supporters who can become investors in the second stage of sales.
in general, as experience shows, very few users participating in the Bounty then become investors.
shibenik

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:33:17 AM

Is there a blocking period for the sale of the token for the bounty participants? I hope that the price of the token will not fall due to the large number of bounty hunters
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:29:33 AM

You say that IEO is coming soon a lot of time, when it will come? Any dates?
I know that the team plans to hold three rounds of IEO, but I think we should wait for new details about the strategy of selling the APT token.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:00:41 AM

There will be a rush of token purchases on these dates. The price is not high and another 20% discount, this is a good chance to buy.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 11:01:27 AM

I know that the team plans to hold three rounds of IEO, but I think we should wait for new details about the strategy of selling the APT token.
the conditions offered by the project are suitable for me - there are excellent bonuses, but I would like to see progress in the development of the platform, so that participants can verify the competence of the developers.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 01:22:42 PM

There will be a rush of token purchases on these dates. The price is not high and another 20% discount, this is a good chance to buy.
Yes, there is not much time to sell the token, and the bonus is good. I think that by the time this round is launched, many will be able to understand whether they are ready to provide support at an early stage.
Dua

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 04:46:16 PM

the conditions offered by the project are suitable for me - there are excellent bonuses, but I would like to see progress in the development of the platform, so that participants can verify the competence of the developers.
Well, actually the team always announces here all the news and project updates.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:18:04 PM

This is the first time I hear of three rounds. Maybe you didn’t know the exact information. Need to double-check.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 05:47:21 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2019, 07:01:56 AM by kolnides

This is the first time I hear of three rounds. Maybe you didn’t know the exact information. Need to double-check.
I have been never heard about any conditions of IEO.
qwe2

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:42:49 AM

Ok, thank you for your answer!
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:02:23 AM

Ok, thank you for your answer!
Latoken...really? There is no trading volume((.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:05:03 AM

this is official information, and it is presented on the project channel. The first round was completed on August 1, the second will be held from August 23 to August 30, and the third stage has not yet been determined by date, but its price for the token is $0.15.
qwe11

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 07:09:20 AM

this is official information, and it is presented on the project channel. The first round was completed on August 1, the second will be held from August 23 to August 30, and the third stage has not yet been determined by date, but its price for the token is $0.15.

If the next round of subscription is on the 23rd, then I still have time to observe and consider
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 08:21:49 AM

If the next round of subscription is on the 23rd, then I still have time to observe and consider
I also decided to study more information about the prospects of the token for use on the platform. It is likely that the platform will become a profitable investment.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:42:44 AM

If the first round has already been completed and the project continues to collect investment in private sale, it is possible that soon we will be able to see the results of the prototype development.
Yneta

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:48:52 AM

Who is set to participate in IEO. What XXX are you waiting from tokensale? I think it's a good opportunity to gain profit on this event.
Team says that everybody can, but I read that there are a lot of restricted areas.
Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

So if I'm currently in one of those areas means I cant participate?
Unfortunately you can't. There's very large list and I don't understand how they restricted partisipaion of any of these countries.
That's sucks! Like wtf they even banned USA, for real??? China, Belarus, Canada, Russia? There's literally nobody left...
is this list for private sale members only? I think that with this question it is necessary to address to those who carries out registration in the white list
What do you mean? This is the list of restricted areas.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:05:28 AM

Who is set to participate in IEO. What XXX are you waiting from tokensale? I think it's a good opportunity to gain profit on this event.
Team says that everybody can, but I read that there are a lot of restricted areas.
Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

So if I'm currently in one of those areas means I cant participate?
Unfortunately you can't. There's very large list and I don't understand how they restricted partisipaion of any of these countries.
That's sucks! Like wtf they even banned USA, for real??? China, Belarus, Canada, Russia? There's literally nobody left...
is this list for private sale members only? I think that with this question it is necessary to address to those who carries out registration in the white list
What do you mean? This is the list of restricted areas.
actually a strange restriction, I think any user from these countries will be able to take part in sales if he wants.
Dua

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:18:44 AM

If the first round has already been completed and the project continues to collect investment in private sale, it is possible that soon we will be able to see the results of the prototype development.
Yes, I'm sure all the supporters are looking forward to launching the platform.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 11:29:19 AM

Yes, I'm sure all the supporters are looking forward to launching the platform.
How will the first stage of launching functions go? From the terms of the road map, I do not understand what does the stage of adding some reality to the platform mean?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: