Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:44:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
elishamasih

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:20:59 AM

how much money has the project managed to raise during this time? I did not see the numbers on the indicator of sold tokens.
most likely the team will make changes on the site after the end of the next round of sales.
I wanted to watch the sale of the last round. For some investors, this is a good incentive if the token sale goes well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 09:58:22 AM

how much money has the project managed to raise during this time? I did not see the numbers on the indicator of sold tokens.
most likely the team will make changes on the site after the end of the next round of sales.
I wanted to watch the sale of the last round. For some investors, this is a good incentive if the token sale goes well.
Most of the participants want to see that the project has already reached the soft cap and continues to work on the project. But I think that ArtPro has a lot of followers, and the token sale will be completed without an active sale indicator.
faelo

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:38:38 PM

Most of the participants want to see that the project has already reached the soft cap and continues to work on the project. But I think that ArtPro has a lot of followers, and the token sale will be completed without an active sale indicator.
I think this is what is happening, we need to assess all the qualities of the project in order to invest in the development of the platform. From the WP description I saw a great idea for artists and art buyers.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:51:53 PM

I think this is what is happening, we need to assess all the qualities of the project in order to invest in the development of the platform. From the WP description I saw a great idea for artists and art buyers.
all investors are now investing in this project and are waiting for the launch of the platform.  It is hoped that all the conditions specified in WP will be met.
Kankama2002

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:04:45 PM

all investors are now investing in this project and are waiting for the launch of the platform.  It is hoped that all the conditions specified in WP will be met.
as I understand, the number of investors is unknown now, but the list of artists already exists, so we will count on the activity of the team in the future.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:47:28 PM

as I understand, the number of investors is unknown now, but the list of artists already exists, so we will count on the activity of the team in the future.
Well, as far as I know, the list of artists is also replenished all the time.  So the exact number of investors and artists is not known now.
turkprince

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:01:11 AM

When does the team plan to finish the token sale? For some reason I do not see anywhere on the official channels of this information.
baby5226

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:44:16 AM

When does the team plan to finish the token sale? For some reason I do not see anywhere on the official channels of this information.
I think developers can change the IEO strategy to sell the token and increase the investor community. The end result is important to me.
readhd

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:17:29 PM

I think developers can change the IEO strategy to sell the token and increase the investor community. The end result is important to me.
I think the team should announce the timing of the IEO. This way investors can understand the important points in making a decision.
EA_1903

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 01:58:15 PM

I think the team should announce the timing of the IEO. This way investors can understand the important points in making a decision.
It's true. Confidence in the project grows if the project plan is clearly presented to the community.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:41:28 PM

It's true. Confidence in the project grows if the project plan is clearly presented to the community.
First of all, it is important for the developers themselves, therefore they should make sure that investors receive enough information about the project and sales.
readhd

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:10:07 AM

First of all, it is important for the developers themselves, therefore they should make sure that investors receive enough information about the project and sales.
Well, we're going to have to wait for messages from the administrator. I hope that the last round will not last long.
popsickle

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:44:45 AM

On the site I saw a $5m softcap, on an exchange site that hosted the IEO have information about the softcap $1m. What is the project striving for?
mabdelnaser

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:40:55 AM

On the site I saw a $5m softcap, on an exchange site that hosted the IEO have information about the softcap $1m. What is the project striving for?
I think it's more likely to reduce soft cap than increase. During the development of the project, there could be optimization of costs, or the addition of private investors
Scarface86

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 03:32:24 PM

I think it's more likely to reduce soft cap than increase. During the development of the project, there could be optimization of costs, or the addition of private investors
well, it gives more confidence that the project will be able to complete the launch of the platform. I expect to make some profit from APT tokens.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:45:32 PM

So far, I have not seen a successful art project that uses cryptocurrencies.  I personally have some doubts about the success of this project, although I hope I'm wrong ...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 08:57:25 AM

Until the MVP is presented, it is difficult for us to see how the team is progressing in the development of the platform. But without investment, this process will be difficult to complete.  Let's see if they can show their achievements during IEO completion
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:06:15 AM

Until the MVP is presented, it is difficult for us to see how the team is progressing in the development of the platform. But without investment, this process will be difficult to complete.  Let's see if they can show their achievements during IEO completion
I think we can only expect new announcements on the project. As I recall, there was some delay during the first round of the sale, but the team was able to resolve it. the last step I think will be successful.
faelo

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:54:22 PM

I think we can only expect new announcements on the project. As I recall, there was some delay during the first round of the sale, but the team was able to resolve it. the last step I think will be successful.
I also think that the team will be able to perform the development of the platform. I read the profile of the ArtPro team, their experience can make the platform popular.
Kankama2002

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:30:48 PM

I also think that the team will be able to perform the development of the platform. I read the profile of the ArtPro team, their experience can make the platform popular.
The art market still has a lot of room for products that can apply blockchain technology, so I'm sure their work will bear great fruit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: