Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A Request For The Other Merit Sources  (Read 1139 times)
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:56:28 PM
Merited by suchmoon (50), marlboroza (5), vapourminer (4), xandry (4), The Sceptical Chymist (4), o_e_l_e_o (1), yazher (1), eternalgloom (1)

This is a bit silly, but my 50 sMerits isn't enough to award posts wothin 30 days. Even if I only award posts by 1 Merit each, there are already countless of users that deserves to be rewarded by Merits.

So I'm requesting for help to other Sources to give us a hand until we have enough Merits to circulate across our board. I can assure you that the posts will be enough worthy for your unspent sMerits.

I know that some of you are just fond of hoarding it, but still I'm giving my biggest thanks for giving us your help. Recently, another Source has given my Board 300 sMerits so far. And that's a hell of a number. And thanks to that the Board is much lively again. I am thinking that with the help of the other Sources we can achieve what we aim for our Board. And then the only thing will be left is the cleaning of garbage post from back then.

I will gladly accept all of your suggestions, feedbacks and other replies  regarding this request. TIA.

@theymos just sent you a PM, I hope you will be able to see it sooner or later.

-cabalism13

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:08:07 PM

Do you have any examples of posts without merit that should have merit?

I went through my source merit in about a week and a half and depleted my personal sMerit not long after. I generally spend merit as I get it.

If there are any sections that need more merit attention, let me know and I’ll keep an eye out for good posts when I have merit. 
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:14:32 PM

Basically, we don't need to see high inflation rate of sMerits. Do you agree with this point, cabalism13?
No matter whatever areas we join, in crypto, in stocks, in any kind of financial markets, and in the forum, high inflation rates always equal to auto-degradation over time.
Therefore, I don't think we should see both higher inflation of merit sources and allocated sendable merits.
Giving users competitive surroundings to show off their constributions via constructive posts will be better for the forum.
Additionally, there is another fact that part of users turn to more lazy when they hit their targets. For instance, if a user at Full Member rank reaches a Senior Member rank after months of continuous contributed to their local boards; that user might turn to lazy because thinking that the next rank (Hero Member) is too far away, and something like unreachable. Then, that user's average level of contructive posts will decrease. Hence, I think that we need to have highly challenging forum, with low inflational sMerits, in order to create good posting habits, then users will hardly turn back into spam or low quality posts after hitting their desired ranks.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:17:00 PM

~snip~

If there are any sections that need more merit attention, let me know and I’ll keep an eye out for good posts when I have merit.  
Do you have time to visit Gambling discussion board? There are some members who deserves merit but they do not get attention from merit sources I think. There are few threads that are keeping the board alive and those guys are doing very well.

If you have time then please do visit there sometimes with some sMerits in your hand.

Cheers :-)

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:29:38 PM

~snip~

Do you have time to visit Gambling discussion board? There are some members who deserves merit but they do not get attention from merit sources I think. There are few threads that are keeping the board alive and those guys are doing very well.

If you have time then please do visit there sometimes with some sMerits in your hand.

I will review when I have some time.

I would note that in the past, I have found that section to have a lot of spam like posts.

Edit: are you the OP? Or are you just making a suggestion to check for posts in the gambling discussion sub?
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:48:41 PM

I would take it as different. Share more sMerit, get them encouraged, get more quality content. That's what I have observed from Indian local section. I would like to request you to check the altcoin section. It's not easy to find merit worthy post but sharing some sMerit could encourage some people to post more quality content.

AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 3878

Visit: r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:49:03 PM
Merited by Quickseller (1)

are you just making a suggestion to check for posts in the gambling discussion sub?
I am just making suggestions to check the posts in gambling discussion section. I am a regular there and very often I see people are making constructive posts but since I always do not have sMerits (currently out of sMerits too) I can not merit them. I am not sure if there are any merit source around there too.

Talking about spam like posts, I think it's not only there but in everywhere in the forum but still there are good posters all over the forum who deserves merit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:03:35 PM

This is a bit silly, but my 50 sMerits isn't enough to award posts wothin 30 days. Even if I only award posts by 1 Merit each, there are already countless of users that deserves to be rewarded by Merits.

The 50 smerit allocated to you as an individual merit source for 30days might not be enough for you that is very understandable but look at it like this you are not the only smerit source. There are over/or 129 merit sources which are giving 50smerit sources just as you are so by calculations is quite fair beside some merit sources find it difficult finding posts what merit due to numerous spam post.
Halab
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2016

I find your lack of faith in Bitcoin disturbing.

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:04:17 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

there are already countless of users that deserves to be rewarded by Merits.

and very often I see people are making constructive posts but since I always do not have sMerits (currently out of sMerits too) I can not merit them.

This topic exists to highlight unmerited or low merited posts. I can't speak for all Merit sources, but some of them are watching this topic.

And I also use this topic to give a hand to those who are close to ranking up.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:12:57 PM

Maybe another solution for that local board is to have another merit source for you. This might be a better solution since you are guaranteed that the merit source will only be more focus on that board. The only problem about this is of course the application process they will have to go through and barely theymos doesn't really add new merit sources in the forum anymore.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 02:15:19 PM

Having the same problem currently, but I have to make due with even less than that.
Currently getting 10 smerits per month, I've had to bookmark a bunch of posts in the past, just so I could give them some merits when my source replenished or when I earned some more.

Not really complaining though, it's not that hard to just earn some more myself and just use those.

asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:26:22 PM

@theyoungmillionaire is top 1 sender excluding merit source. Can @theymos set him/her as sauce or I can throw my hat and apply as sauce. It's time for theyoungmillionaire to be one on the stage since s/he been helping in silent.

It can help you for being sauce if theyoung or crwth might become a sauce also.

Top 10 Users (by Sent Merit in Local Board Pilipinas)

No.User
Sent Merit
1.Mr. Big
2.theyoungmillionaire
3.dbshck
4.asu
5.cabalism13
6.crwth
7.iTradeChips
8.JaoBadjap
9.Cazkys
10.yazher

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:34:23 PM

Maybe another solution for that local board is to have another merit source for you. This might be a better solution since you are guaranteed that the merit source will only be more focus on that board. The only problem about this is of course the application process they will have to go through and barely theymos doesn't really add new merit sources in the forum anymore.
It will only be possible if my statements where about to be witnessed and verified by the other Sources. That we will be needing another Source for our Board. If I can get the support from other Sources then the admin might consider giving us another Source or just consider my request to admin.

Having the same problem currently, but I have to make due with even less than that.
Currently getting 10 smerits per month, I've had to bookmark a bunch of posts in the past, just so I could give them some merits when my source replenished or when I earned some more.

Not really complaining though, it's not that hard to just earn some more myself and just use those.
Just been staying in the shadows for a while, and just watching my board to go differently from the past. So getting myself Merits will require me for some activity (troll)... Trolls are being kicked out so my time has come to get a vacation from trolling trolls.
This topic exists to highlight unmerited or low merited posts. I can't speak for all Merit sources, but some of them are watching this topic.

And I also use this topic to give a hand to those who are close to ranking up.

I also did used that on the past, and I might consider using it again. Thanks for making me remember.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 02:39:55 PM

~snip~

I am.also thinking the same thing. There are many witty users out there and even had long and quality post. With just a thread that one can open definitely under its replies just even scanning you can sense there are users that are really goos in gambling.

Whether it is gambling or not the important is that the user contributed that much and in gambling a quality poster contributed for the gamblers.

One thing also I found in gambling section is that it was not being totally recognized as one needs to develop like having a rules and regulations for the gamblers that should be posted as a sticky threads. Thus, will help gamblers to be reminded and should be responsible when gambling.

I do believe that admins are treating for every sections of forum equally but I am hoping that merits could also be provided in that area as it needs to have a merit source for tge gamblers.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:47:29 PM

Do you have time to visit Gambling discussion board? There are some members who deserves merit but they do not get attention from merit sources I think.
I have that board blocked, but it wasn't always like that--I'm just not a gambler, but I used to read some of the threads in that section and I know there are some decent posts being made.

If anyone wants to PM me with links to posts they think are merit-worthy, please feel free to do so because I have plenty of sMerits to give but not enough time or patience to go searching for the gems.  I've made this offer before (multiple times), but I barely get any response.  I don't consider it begging if you link to a post, because I may or may not merit it and you're not asking for merits for nothing.

The threads that have been created where people link to posts just haven't worked out IMO.  LoyceV's is the last I know of, and it's usually all Legendary accounts making the merit-worthy posts.  I'd much prefer to merit lower-ranked members.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:52:47 PM

If anyone wants to PM me with links to posts they think are merit-worthy, please feel free to do so because I have plenty of sMerits to give but not enough time or patience to go searching for the gems. 
Well, if only you could remove me from your blacklist 😂  I will be possibly send you a PM but right now I can't due to your restrictions.
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 6791

Cashback 15%

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:56:43 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 03:29:11 PM by The Pharmacist

If anyone wants to PM me with links to posts they think are merit-worthy, please feel free to do so because I have plenty of sMerits to give but not enough time or patience to go searching for the gems.  
Well, if only you could remove me from your blacklist 😂  I will be possibly send you a PM but right now I can't due to your restrictions.
Whah?  I don't recall putting you on my 'blacklist'.  Let me take a look, give me a sec.

Edit:  Yep, you were on it for some reason--I honestly can't remember why, but I think I used to consider you a shitposter.  Don't know why I would have blocked your PMs, but you're now unblocked.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Findingnemo

Activity: 2296
Merit: 755

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:52:13 PM

So I'm requesting for help to other Sources to give us a hand until we have enough Merits to circulate across our board. I can assure you that the posts will be enough worthy for your unspent sMerits.

I know that some of you are just fond of hoarding it, but still I'm giving my biggest thanks for giving us your help. Recently, another Source has given my Board 300 sMerits so far. And that's a hell of a number. And thanks to that the Board is much lively again. I am thinking that with the help of the other Sources we can achieve what we aim for our Board. And then the only thing will be left is the cleaning of garbage post from back then.

I will gladly accept all of your suggestions, feedbacks and other replies  regarding this request. TIA.

@theymos just sent you a PM, I hope you will be able to see it sooner or later.

-cabalism13
I guess you are talking about local section so most of the other merit sources can't help you if they don't understand your language.

So it is better to propose theymos for higher smerits per month so you can use them for meriting all the worthy posts.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2448

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:05:05 PM

I've neglected the Fit to Talk project for a while. If you have got some local members who could create post to start threads on the English language boards, then I can send some merits their way.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
cabalism13 (OP)
Legendary

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:14:42 PM

I've neglected the Fit to Talk project for a while. If you have got some local members who could create post to start threads on the English language boards, then I can send some merits their way.
Are you still interested on hearing about our economy and others things that can also relaye to bitcoin and other crypto?
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: