Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:47:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you have difficulty talking to girls?  (Read 634 times)
Vonamor_signal

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

It changed over the years. It was always hard when the sexual/romantic context was apparent.
It was usually better with just friends, girls seemed to like me, I was kind of a "good guy".

Got easier with time. Was extremely difficult until I was about 20, 30 now and better.

It was usually them approaching me, and my current girlfriend actually helped me a lot with being at ease with women (meaning, herself). Though I still rarely feel the urge to approach them with sexual or romantic interest (even in the mind's eye).
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dmitry Nagiev

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

I meet no difficulty when talking with girls, i have six packs and handsome.
mangjemsy

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

If you do not have enough confidence to talk to girls, I think you first need to suit up yourself, make your appearance comfortable with you. Then, think about the topics you want to discuss with. Last, expose yourself to other girls at all times
Gleoth

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

I rly dont have problem with this. I dont understand people who have problem with this.
jidasun

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:48:52 PM

I think I'm not so difficult to talk to a girl as long as I talk to her at the right time and have prepared a topic to discuss together so she doesn't get bored with me.
Ragoth

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:59:12 PM

God knows what power does a girl has in her. When i look at any girl it just sents a shiver up my spines. Its just terrible feeling
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:04:27 PM

It is strange that someone is generally shy, first of all I speak with a person, the rest is details
extremeprivatemasternode
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 06:27:27 AM

we cryptos used to stay at home learning new stuff and not having so much self confidence to talk to other people.
try going out find new friends and learn to interact 😉😁

!!NEW CURRENCY!!
Extreme Private Masternode.
Please Visit epmcoin.io
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:18:28 AM

How many of you here are quite smart and great at many aspects of your life, but have difficulty talking to and meeting with women?

I'm just curious how many guys here are quite successful with crypto investing, but terrible with women. How are you planning to solve this situation for yourself?
ooopppss,i think i will raise my hand?lol i am one of this kind.

i am good in many things even in school when i was young but girl?there is a feeling inside me that afraid of them hahaha

i almost fell off the chair whenever my crush comes near me,and wanted to melt infront of her lol.

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:58:53 AM

How many of you here are quite smart and great at many aspects of your life, but have difficulty talking to and meeting with women?

I'm just curious how many guys here are quite successful with crypto investing, but terrible with women. How are you planning to solve this situation for yourself?

I am not quire successful with women but that's not because I am afraid to talk to them.
Usually I don't talk to them because I feel like they don't really want a random guy to talk to them and bother while they are having time with their friends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: