Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitter Truth about Bounties  (Read 10091 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 02:13:22 AM

The most bitter part is that we bounty hunters now only earn about 20$ to 50$ in a 3 months bounty duration, this was actually the truth and this is possible because the tokens are continouosly decreasing right after being listed on some exchange.
Bitter than receiving nothing at all? there's projects since 2018 and still not being listed and the team keeps giving promises or worst not giving any updates, if you are part of that campaign tokens will stuck without any use and will keeps reminding you about that project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:20:51 AM

It is true that such bullrun as 2017 has not been experienced in recent times, by one actually has to go the extra length to be able to get the huge cash one desires. And that includes making videos, designing graphics, wearing signatures and so on. One just need to be hardworking to be able to put all these th in in place. It I not a lazy man's job

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:33:03 AM

I initially believed that when the market recovers then the profits from the bounty companies will be good
the market went up but no changes whatsoever
I think it makes no sense to do bounty
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:43:18 AM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind

There are some bounty that has their coin/token already listed in exchange like Veil and Eterbase, more preferable to promote these coins than  ICO's where you have to wait for 3 to 7 months and sometimes a year before their token get listed in exchange, 2019 is such a bad year for bounty hunters there's no good project with profitability in the market.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:46:24 AM

It is not guarentee also to promote existed coin, I often see the existed coin on the exchange ran bounty campaign but the bounty just ran in a few week just because the coin has no change in a price side. So, it depend on the coin/token itself, I have taken part with signature campaign who paid it with existed token i.e IOST. If I'm not mistaken the signature campaign ran in two months and greatfully the signature campaign gave a big effect on the token price. Its price has met increased price until 50% at that time and I was gained a lot of profit. But now I never found the signature campaign who paid with the existed token and give a good effect for its increased price.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:48:06 AM

How many of you bounty hunters are actually making up to 500$ per project after months of promoting the bounty project this year? I heard that those who make thousands of $$$$ in 2017/ early 2018 are fortunate because of the bullrun ,so thus that means if no bullrun all bounties won't bring huge profits???

Let's talk about bounties that are not looking for funds like ICO and IEO ,they are always better and you don't need to wait forever to get your tokens,I like promoting already listed coins or tokens ,it's gives better rest of mind

Yup. its not as easy for the so called ICOs to scam people now. Investors have became aware of the situation. Though legit ICO should not be frowned upon, we should all stop promoting any suspicious ICOs.
That's why I've opted for bounties that pays in bitcoin. Though the payments may seem small, it's better than a thousand bucks promised after a year.
There's one slot left for each member, full member, senior member and hero/legendary in bitvest campaign.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 03:54:27 AM

I guess no one now is able to make $100 per month from bounty. The last successful bounty was harmony IEO backed by Binance and people got some handful payment from this. Other than this, I can't remember a good one in the last couple of months.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:01:36 AM

It's true that bounties that do not require the helps of funds from the general public turn to fairly better than the ones with all the decorated hypes

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:12:14 AM

the difference is now with 2017 so far ... because my personal experience is also paid from gifts to thousands of dollars ... but for 2019 this has dropped very far compared to last year 2017 ... because now I can only get hundreds of dollars and even tens of dollars every campaign project that I follow ... hopefully in the future the altcoin price will get better ...

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:15:34 AM

I have little experience in various bounty campaigns. But from my experience, now is not the time to earn hundreds and thousands of dollars in various projects. At least I did not have this. Rather, the payouts turn out to be much less than promised. Many projects allocate huge stakes for bounty hunters, but usually they pay ten times less, or pay nothing at all. Although already functioning projects pay a little, but it is almost guaranteed payments.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:18:47 AM

It's true that bounties that do not require the helps of funds from the general public turn to fairly better than the ones with all the decorated hypes

Bounty ico wont be possible without croudfunding or collecting fund from the public  but there are campaigns that dont ask for money though they arent called bounties because they dont came from an ico but they are iether gambling business , mixing service and others that only wants to promote and they will pay btc or any other top cryptos  . hype bounties are still better and not all are bad .
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:24:26 AM

The truth is bounties are more profitable in 2017 compare today but if you find a right bounty like i did which is harmony then you can easily get a $500 worth of payment. However the delay of payment is still prevailing, locked up for 3 months to 6 months is way too long well that's how it goes and can't do anything about it.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 04:27:17 AM

I miss those days I made 1 to 3 Bitcoin in only 3 to 4 months of the signature bounty campaign, but now in 2019 you can hardly make $100 the last one I'm in was Icechain and after 2 months I only made$ 40, see the huge difference, I stopped doing ICO signature bounty anymore there's no guaranty that you will make a profit anymore because of the very long time for token to get listed.

shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:51:17 AM

This year it's difficult to find a good project that you can make $500 or even $200, unlike 2017 we can make thousands of dollars because of the bull run, but it's ok at least we can make money of it and this is not my source of income. I agree that it is better to promote that already listed coins they are surely paying than promoting ICO which we do not know if this is successful or not and some scam project.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:01:43 AM

The truth is that the bounty is always depend on the market condition. If we are going to take a look at the price of bitcoin last 2017 the bitcoin is really rising that time and i earn on it same with the bounty hunting. We need to be more patience because we need to wait for for the market to stabilized for good.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:02:59 AM

I think bounty participation this time is not good as last couple of years was. Because during those times bounty hunters makes much profit by their rewards, unlike now even you join in a 3 months to 6 months bounty campaign still you would end up earning only a little of bucks. But the most bitter part of joining bounties is that you have joined in a campaign that its token never gonna listed on an exchange.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:14:32 AM

The truth is that the bounty is always depend on the market condition. If we are going to take a look at the price of bitcoin last 2017 the bitcoin is really rising that time and i earn on it same with the bounty hunting. We need to be more patience because we need to wait for for the market to stabilized for good.
Then those projects are total shit and people must be stay out of those. If a project is good, you will even be able to get a passive amount during the bearish season, check the harmony reward and have an idea.
Chika08

Activity: 544
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:22:44 AM

there are still hunters who makes $500 and more from bounties. You seems to be new on this bounties issue reasons why you speculate wrongly. Depending on the project exactly, you can make up to $1000 from a bounty
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:34:47 AM

Me as Senior Member , i just do Signature Campaigns and i never got 500$ value of tokens as i always do the ones that Cut the bounty pool at end =D But anyway i just hold them and see where it will go in future . As ICO's are Dying bounties follow same path . I really try to do promising projects to get signature tokens and probably invest some . Signature campaign for me is like Bonus tokens on top of investment Smiley
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:39:58 AM

there are still hunters who makes $500 and more from bounties. You seems to be new on this bounties issue reasons why you speculate wrongly. Depending on the project exactly, you can make up to $1000 from a bounty

I would say, what you are saying might still be happening. But it is like finding a needle in a haystack for a project giving you several $s at the end of the campaign. Most are just few dollars when you are able to exchange it. Because most of the time, by the time you received your share, the price greatly went down already. That is, you will receive your tokens or coins after months and months of waiting.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: